๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฒ๐’‚...

By AVeryLazyWriter

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’” ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚... More

๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข & ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š
๐‘ช๐’‰ 1. ๐‘น๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐‘จ๐’“๐’†
๐‘ช๐’‰ 2. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘บ๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜
๐‘ช๐’‰ 3. ๐‘บ๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’š ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’” & ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 4. ๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” & ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 5. ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 6. ๐‘จ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’…๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
๐”พ๐•ƒ๐”ธโ„‚๐”ผ๐•†โ„•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 7. ๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐‘ผ๐’‘ ๐‘ถ๐’ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 8. ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’–๐’†๐’”๐’•
๐‘ช๐’‰ 9. ๐‘ฐ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’† ๐‘จ ๐‘ฎ๐’š๐’Ž ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’…๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†.
๐‘ช๐’‰ 10. ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’‹๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’“
๐‘ช๐’‰ 11. ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’–๐’•๐’†
๐•๐•š๐•”๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•’ & ๐”ธ๐•๐•–๐•ฉ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•ฃ๐•’
๐‘ช๐’‰ 12. ๐‘บ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’š ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” & ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ด๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐‘บ๐’–๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
๐‘ช๐’‰ 13. ๐‘ด๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐‘จ๐’•๐’•๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’†๐’…
๐‘ช๐’‰ 14. ๐‘ฌ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’†๐’…
Ch 15. A New Bonding Experience
๐‘ช๐’‰ 16. ๐’€๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐‘ต๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’€๐’๐’–
๐‘ช๐’‰ 17. ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’”
โญ READER OF THE WEEK! โญ
Ch 18. You're Not Alone
Ch 19. Cold as Ice, Hot as a Furnace.
Ch 21. Queen Of Mean
22. Lose Me To Save You
Ch. 23 We Stick Together
New Updated Version!
Ch. 24 Can't Run Away

Ch 20. The Beginning To An End

580 14 3
By AVeryLazyWriter

The day of the final round of the Master Class was tomorrow, Eleanor and her mother have been watching while in their hotel room too busy on focusing gathering details on how to do a performance for the finale. Right now they were finishing up dinner, while waiting for some very important guests.

"Ok hun don't panic but some of our special guests are running a little late...they're flights won't land until the morning. It might make things run a bit tight on schedule but we can handle it." Emily her mother spoke in a calm matter not wanting her daughter to worry. Eleanor looked up from laptop and frowned, she nodded slowly and sighed.

"It's fine...I'm not going to worry. Pfftt...there's nothing to worry about...does it look like I'm worried?" Eleanor said in a panicked tone making her mother chuckle.

"You seem relaxed to me." She said walking over to Eleanor. "It'll be fine hun." She said kissing Eleanor on the top of her head while rubbing her back. She glanced at her phone and smiled.

"Let's go greet the people who are on time." She said.

The two of them walk out of their room casually walking to the front lobby. Eleanor started to pick up speed when she noticed a familiar face at the front desk.

"Dawn!!" She squealed loudly engulfing her old best friend who was shocked by the sudden embraced but soon returned it when she found out who it was.

"Elle! Oh my gosh it's good to see you! What the-...you dyed you hair? Wow....this thing had you going nuts huh? You did a Brittany." Dawn snorted as she took a few strands of Eleanor's hair into her hands.

Eleanor pouted and playfully slapped her hands away. "No-...just a statement...I'll explain later." Her eyes went from Dawn to Johanna who was hugging her mother.

"Its great to see you Jo thanks for coming." Emily; Eleanor's mother said.

"Glad that we could help...this is for a good cause. Your doing a brave thing here Elle." Johanna said as she walked over and pulled Eleanor in for a short hug.

"Thanks Johanna. I just hope what we do tomorrow will start a new change." Eleanor sighed.

"We can only hope for the best." Johanna replied.

"Yeah no need to worry." Dawn said bringing her friend in for a side hug. Eleanor snorted and smiled at her friend.

"Every time you say that it makes me worry." Eleanor admitted making the two laugh. Dawn then perked up turning around to a honey blonde haired girl.

"Almost forgot...Elle this is May. A contest coordinator in Hoenn and Johto. She also has traveled with Ash." Dawn took May by the wrist bringing her over. May laughed giving Dawn a playful glare.

"Great introduction Dawn." May joked nudged the Sinnoh girl before sticking her hand out for Eleanor.

"Hi I'm May, Dawn has told me so much about you. It's so amazing to meet the Kalos Queen." May politely introduced herself.

"Former..." Dawn said then stopped as Eleanor glared at her.

"Yes former...now hush. I won't be former for long." Eleanor stuck her tongue out childishly making all three of them laugh.

"Elle why don't you get the girls settled in. Johanna and I will go in our separate room and settle in as well." Emily suggested.

"Of course!" Eleanor said leading the way with the two girls following after her. Once ib the room the girls got to unpack and settle into their beds with their pokemon. May was grooming her Glaceon, Dawn was giving her Piplup a snack, and Eleanor was grooming Silver. Eleanor was going over her past recent events that led her to this moment of wanting to fight against not only management but also her father Lysandre.

"Goodness where have I been? How could I have missed such an entertaining mess that is your life." Dawn snickered then stopped as May slightly kicked her. It brought a smile to Eleanor's face to see the two bicker like good friends. Being around good friends is what she needed the most at the moment.

"My life is like a poor reality series..but I'm done complaining about it, and I want to change my story. That's why tomorrow has to be perfect."

"Yeah...it'll be a different feeling...performing with the Pokémon instead of just watching them." May said holding onto her Glaceon.

"We've got the energy, we got the talent! Right Piplup?" Dawn asked her pokemon partner feeling full of enthusiasm. Her partner was just as enthusiastic as piplup stood up proud and nodded. It made the other two girls giggle.

"Alright settle down, I actually want to hear some juicy stuff." May said yanking Dawn by her wrist so that she sat back down...well more like fell back down. Eleanor's eyes widened as she watched then she looked over at May her face scrunched up in confusion.

"Juicy stuff?" She questioned.

May nodded with a sly smirk on her face. "Don't play so naive with us hun...you know exactly what I'm asking for. How are things with As-.."

"Non-existent." Eleanor was quick to cut in already catching on her face fully flushed and she held her head shaking it lightly. She stood up and turned away.

"No time for boys...I will admit I feel some sort of attraction...but the last thing I want to do is add on another thing to stress about. Ash and I are good friends...for now that's all we will ever be. If he felt some way about me....he would of...." Eleanor stopped her rambled and sighed.

"You can't expect him to have some kind of prince charming mental mind set to where he's going to come after you with roses in his hand. The Ash we know is dense to these kind of things. He could be sitting there probably feeling something but not knowing what it is." Dawn said standing up walking over to Eleanor placing a hand over her shoulder.

Eleanor pouted and nodded. "You're right...it was a dumb way of thinking." She said letting out an embarrassed groan.

May lifted up her hands and shrugged. "It's how we all think...we want our lives to be like a fairytale."

"We should head to bed....we have a very big day tomorrow." Dawn suggested pushing Eleanor towards a bed then walking to her own. The three girls got into their separate beds saying a quick good night to each other.

Within the next couple minutes both May and Dawn were fast asleep, but for certain someone laid awake overthinking the many outcomes of tomorrow. She tossed and turned groaning out in frustration. She finally gave up and got out of bed then exiting the room. She wandered the halls hoping that it would tired her out her feet dragging and her head was hung low...nothing seemed to be working. Her body was tired but her mind was racing. She managed to get to the lobby her eyes widened as she saw a familiar face.

"A-ash?" Eleanor gasped making the figure turn around. The boy said nothing but slightly smile, he gestured his hand for Eleanor to follow before disappearing down the hall. Eleanor's face flushed and she had to rub her eyes to see if she was awake.

"Forgive my brain for sinning." She joked and followed after the boy. There were no words exchanged between the two as they continued down the hall. Eleanor stopped as she noticed Ash walk outside. She stepped outside wrapping her robe around herself a bit tighter. She noticed him standing on the battlefield that many locals use when they come to the pokemon center.

"You're really quiet....it's unlike you." Eleanor said trying to get him to say something. She walked towards him then stopped as his body start to shake. She gasped when she noticed the figure vanish.

"It is a dream..." Eleanor whispered to herself taking a step back but she bumped into something hard. She turned but didn't get to make it all the way around as it went dark. Eleanor laid there on the ground fully unconscious.

Cold, dark, and alone...such a acrimony. With a pounding headache and no way to escape Eleanor knew by waking up....she was going to be in a messed up situation. The tired girl barely got the chance to wake up before she was being yanked somewhere unknown. She had the will to fight unlike every bone in her body which felt of stone. She tried to urge her muscles to struggle against the grip of the kidnapper but there was no use. She then tried to focus on screaming but her mouth felt like a desert...one scream and she would feel her vocal cords rip. The only thing that came out of her mouth was a few dry coughs to which a hand was brought over her mouth to silence her.

There was nothing she could do while feeling like this, so she went along with it and let her body rest. Her eyes shut and it went dark all over again...

A sound of glass shattering is what had Eleanor jolting up awake. Her senses worked on overdrive as she tried to figure out what was going on around her head moving around quickly as she took in her surroundings. She tried to move her body but she was restrianed by metal bars on an exaime table. She groaned shutting her eyes as a sharp pain grew inside her head. Imagines flashing her mind...

She's been in this room before....

The day her memory was tampered with.

Her eyes shot open and she wiggled around as the anxiety kicked in. They were going to do something to her..and she was afraid of the outcome. Tears free falling from her eyes as she struggled but there was no use.

"No need to overwork yourself...this won't take long." A large man came in putting on rubber gloves. He grabbed a clipboard and walked over to a metal counter where vials of different liquids. The man started to mix a few of the vials into a beaker the liquid turning a dark crimson red he had to stir the liquid before placing it into a bag.

"Do you get a kick out of kidnapping girls you freaking weirdo!? Got tired of playing games by yourself in your mother's basement?" Eleanor spat as she continued to struggle.

"You're really starting to irritate me." The man huffed as he connected the bag to an IV needle to which he brought over to Eleanor. Her eyes widened as she noticed it and tried hard to get free.

"You're wasting my time and yours by doing that...there is no way a human could possibly break through iron, now would you stay still." The man snapped getting more impatient by the second.

Tears fell down Eleanor's eyes as she watched. She had to turn her head away to not see the needle pierce through her skin. She winced as she felt the slightest prick of the needle. Her arm was started to feel very warm where he had entered the IV. The warmth spread throughout her body making her body start to sweat and shake. Her head tilted back and her body arched her jaw dropping as she let out an ear piercing scream once the pain hit. It was like getting run over by a truck that was on fire. It was such a pain that she's never experienced that it didn't feel real at some point like her body was now numb to the pain. It was there...her body could feel it but her mind was focus on something else. .

Death.

Not her own death but the death of others. Her eyes flashed dark and disturbing images. It was weird because her body was feeding off the negative thoughts like it was craving it. She was blood thirsty wanting to see a pool of it around her feet. She wanted destruction...she needed it.

The man...Xerosic watched the girl go through the agony pain of the secret serum. He knew he got the numbers right of each chemical by watching the girl in front of him. He could see the change in her eyes...how they used to sparkle with goodness and hope...now dull with hatred and vengeance. He was the one that wiped her previous memories....that's why he knew that she didn't know who he was. He wanted to get rid of her the first encounter, but since Lysandre had a bit of a soft spot for her...he only wiped her memory. Now he was going against his bosses wishes and finally doing something useful with the girl.

Creating the ultimate weapon.

"Y-you promised that I would receive the gift...you said she was going to be out of the picture! You lied to me!" A loud feminine voice shouted with rage as the young girl came out from the shadows of the corner of the room. Her red hair pulled back into a well groomed ponytail that she let fall. Her crimson red eyes narrowing at the evil scientist who had no remorse for what he has done.

"You're getting what you want, you don't get to pick and choose on other things that don't concern you!" Xerosic spat turning towards the girl who crossed her arms.

"You came to me my darling, I did not come to you. I don't need you....your the one who needed me. I pulled strings and gave you your pathetic title. All I ask for you is to get the dirty details." Xerosic snarled marching his way over to the girl who took quick cautious steps back. Xerosic finally stood in front of the girl gripping her by the neck pinning her to the wall.

"You will respect me...I can easily take away your dream as quickly as I gave it to you." Xerosic shouted his grip on the girl's tightened. You could slowly see how much this was all affecting her by the look in her eyes. She grew red in the face as she gasped for any bit of oxygen she could breath. Her hands grasped Xerosic's forearm trying to pry him off her but she was a petite girl with no strength that matched his.

Finally Xerosic released her and let her fall to her knees. She shielded herself with her arms and slowly crept away with tears falling from her eyes. "A-alright..I will do as you wish...just don't take away the title.." She pleaded.

"Here's where you come in...When the world sees the new Eleanor there will be people trying to stop her. Eleanor is just the show...and I am the producer and director behind the scenes. While we go through our plan...you have to make sure that her friends don't get in our way." Xerosic ordered while turning his back to the girl walking back over to Eleanor who laid on the examine table beads of sweat dripping down her forehead, her face more pale than before. Her chest moving slowly as she panted. The change was still processing.

"I'm way better than Eleanor...I could of been the tool you needed! Why does everyone care about her!" The girl grumbles while standing up. Her eyes glanced to the syringe on the counter then to Xerosic she walked over to it slowly taking the delicate piece in her hand. She gripped it firmly then injected her arm with the crimson liquid.

Xerosic heard the grunt leave the girl's mouth as she injected herself. He turned to her his eyes widen in pure shock taking two steps to get to her catching her in time as she lost her footing falling back. Her body went into an instant seizure as her body was not prepared for the substance. Foam fizzing out of her mouth as her body shook rapidly. Xerosic pulled the syringe throwing it across the room. He stood up and frantically looked for the antidote that he prepared but he was so in the state of shock it was hard for him to move any faster. He felt stuck. By then it was too late.

The girl had passed.

Her jealousy brought her to something that she never knew she was ready to face.

Her own death.

Kalos Queen Aria has died.

No one could have seen this coming. People knew Aria as cheerful, energetic, and a loving person. You couldn't see that she was living through a dark time, it was because she kept it hidden. She got so used to playing such a character, she didn't know which side of her was her true self.

You could say she got what she wanted on a silver platter handed to her by Lysandre and Xerosic, but that didn't mean she didn't work hard and that she wasn't talented. This was her second time fighting for the title. She was there when Eleanor first became Kalos Queen, she had worked hard to get her three princess keys. She made pokevideos, she did research, she studied moves, dances, and fashion. She knew the in and outs of the pokemon showcase, but it was more than reading a book...it was the talent and strong connection you have with your pokemon. Something that she thought she had, but she was so blinded by envy that she started to lose it.

She lost to Eleanor...and she swore she would get the title, but no matter how hard she tried...she just couldn't nail that final performance. When Eleanor quit it brought relief yet dissatisfaction. It was an easy win..she didn't feel like she earned it.

Before she was announced Kalos Queen she was backstage and noticed Lysandre walking down a restricted hallway and decided to follow out of curiosity.

Her first mistake.

Once she got close she overheard the plans of Xerosic and Lysandre. Instead of running away to get help to stop them. She stood to listen more.

Her second mistake.

She was caught by the two chatting males and she pleaded to be apart of the plan. Lysandre was not happy by the idea, but Xerosic saw as it keeping the enemy closer so she wouldn't slip of the lip and say a word to anyone. He kept a close eye and helped give Aria her dream.

She gained the title and Xerosic gained a puppet. Aria got all the dirty secrets from Eleanor and told each of Eleanor's plans to Xerosic...its how they were always one step ahead of Eleanor.

Aria's mistakes brought her to her dream, but they also brought her to her end.

Loose ends were cut and now all Xerosic had was Eleanor..it seemed to all fall in place in his mind. He called the Flare grunts to grab the body and dispose of it. While he watched his creation.

The air got colder....and the air grew thicker...with just a simple blink Eleanor's eyes flashed open and they were a crimson red. A evil smirk on her face as she broke through the iron restraining her. She jumped off the table and bowed down to Xerosic.

Xerosic just watched in amazement and chuckles as the young girl bowed. "Kalos is not ready for you Eleanor."

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ 18.3ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴇ 469 ᴠᴏᴛᴇs!!!!!

ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴜᴅᴅᴅᴇᴇᴇ ᴡᴛғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜɪs! ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇsᴛ! ᴇxᴄᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ...ʜᴇʜ

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ! ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴜᴘ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.3K 39
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
97.7K 5.6K 133
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
249K 988 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner โค๏ธ