The Neighbor[Liam Payne A.U.]...

By signofthetimesstyles

Larissa has been a mother since she was fourteen. Both of her parent and herself had found a baby boy on her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
a/n
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Two

223 10 2
By signofthetimesstyles

3 months later.....
Larissa's p.o.v

"Well since you're still underage, you can't work the cashier job ,but you can stock shelves today instead of bagging take it as a birthday present."My manager Nolan Said.

 I half laughed and nodded"so just start over there in 3 and work up."He pointed out. I nodded and went to work . So, I proved one point to my parents and that's getting a job. It isn't a lot but, In order to get big, you have to start small so I got my job at Krogers .

My mother agreed to keep Andy after school while I work.I started picking up knocked over cereal boxes when I spotted my two co-workers making out .

"Hey, lovebirds get back to work"I yelled walking over to them. They pulled away Harry looking down at the ground blushed and Louis smirking

"Umm like, how long were you there?"Harry said getting back to work and hiding his face. I grinned and crossed my arms.

"Long enough to know that was an "I miss you"kiss"Louis shrugged and walked over to me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Or it was an "I can't wait to get him home kiss?"Louis said winking towards Harry.

"Lou words, she's already scarred for life now ,seeing two gay dudes make out and now you're talking dirty, the girls only 15 jeez sorry Riss"Harry said glaring at Louis I laughed.

"It's fine My parents are much worse"I shivered Harry nodded.

"Oh, so your parents are gay too?"Harry asked Louis' face palmed himself.

"No, silly her parents are straight. I saw them before"Harry did an "ooooh"face Louis nodded.

"Larissa"I turned around and saw my mom and Andy. I smiled as they got closer.

"Hi, Mrs. Moore,"Louis said waving at her.

"Hi Louis,"My mom said walking closer.

Andy started squealing when I pick him up."Hi, baby mommy missed you"I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Larissa hold him right quick while I go get some fruit"I nodded.

"You have a kid?"Harry said reaching out for Andy I nodded.

"Well, it's something like that. My parent and I found him on our doorstep. 3 months ago and I agreed to keep him so he's mine now"Harry nodded.

"That's so sweet Lou and I want to adopt someday hopefully when we ever get married ,well if we do"I nodded.

"I'm sure you guys will make great parents, wanna hold him?"Harry nodded as I gave him Andy.

"Oi, you're a big boy"I laughed and nodded .Louis came over and started playing with Andy .

"Yea, he is. He eats a lot too, but I'm good with that"Harry and I laughed.

"So have you found out everything about him and his parents?"Louis asked taking Andy and sitting down on the floor with him on his lap me and Harry followed.

"Yes and no. I know his whole name is Andy Eliza Payne I gave him that middle isn't it cute"they both nodded

"But no word on his folks they said the mother gave them a fake name and ran off " I shrugged .Harry sighed.

"That's crazy why would anyone wanna give up such a precious little bundle of joy,"Harry said playfully tickling Andy he went crazy.I leaned over to Louis.

"He really wants a kid huh?"Louis nodded.

"Hey, Larissa if you ever need a babysitting I'm the guy"I smiled and nodded.

"Looks like a show and tell down here,"My boss Nolan said,"aweee who's baby?"I raised my hand"May I?"He said reaching for Andy. I nodded"ooohh he's too cute whats his name?"

"Andy"I answered getting up and dusting my pants off .Louis and harry followed .Nolan nodded.

"Hi Andy your mommy is a good worker hopefully, you become one too, let your first job be here ok"Andy just smiles and tries to grab Nolan's eyebrow ring.

"I think he wants your eyebrow ring Nol,"Louis said chuckling .

Nolan smiled and handing Andy back to me"bye Andy nice meeting you uncle Nolan has to get back to work and so does mommy"I playfully glared at him as he just winks and walks off passing my mom.

"Mom did you get him some apple sauce, for now?I'll pick him some up after I get off"she nodded I handed her Andy back .

Andy's face dropped as he was about to cry.

"Hey,hey now don't even try that you know I'll be back,"I said as I played with his hand harry and Louis came over.

"We will too don't worry lad,"Louis said giving him a high five.

"Bye Andy,"Harry said giving him a hug and tickling his sides a little Andy's face lit up.

"Bye oh mom, by the way, this is Harry ,Louis's boyfriend"she nodded and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, got to go, guys,"My mom said as she exited the mini pathway.

"Larissa can I please steal your baby"Harry beg . Louis and I laughed.

5 hours later....

"Bye, guys!"I yelled to Louis and harry as I exited the store, my moms, late.

"Hey, are you waiting on someone?"Louis said walking over to me and sitting down.

"Yea my mom ,she's late"He nodded and pulled out a cigarette. He moved the box over to me.

"Want one?"I shooked my head"good they are bad,"I laughed and nodded.

"Yea I know, Are you waiting on harry?"He nodded.

"Yeah,you think he only talks slow,it's so much worse than that"We laughed.

"Hey slow and steady wins the race,"Harry said coming out of the store pouting. Louis laughed. I smiled.

My phone buzzed. I looked down and saw my mom texted. 

I sighed"what's wrong?"Louis asked me.

"Oh it's nothing"Harry looked at me"It's just that my mom said she couldn't come and get me and I had to take the bus but the problem is I missed the last one for tonight. so it's walking for me yay"I cheered sarcastically.

"We'll take ya home love come on,"Louis said putting out his cigarette and grabbing Harry and mine's hand. I smiled.

"No it's fine you don't have to I'll walk.You guys probably live on the other side of town"Harry chuckled.

"Actually, we live 5 blocks down from you,"Harry said opening the car door for me.I nodded.

"Yea if you like then we can pick you up for work"I smiled,

"Really?"I asked while putting on my Seatbelt. Louis nodded."Yeap we can ride together Saturday morning and we can take you home at night when you work late,"Louis said smiling at me through the mirror.

I grinned"I'll like that"

Harry clapped his hands together."Alright it's settled your my new best friend"

Louis pouted"But I thought I was your bestie Haz"

Harry giggled and pinched Louis' cheek"You will always be my bestie Lou bear"

I busted out laughing"Lou bear?"I asked wiping my tears .

Harry nodded."yeah his mother gave him that"

I nodded"It's cute"

Harry nodded"I know right that's what I said,"Harry said giving me a high five.

5 mins later

"Bye, guys thanks for the ride"I waved to them they waved back as.

 Louis honked the horn and pulled off. I opened the front door quietly.

"Larissa it's fine Andy is knocked out on your bed, sorry .I couldn't pick you,"My mom said giving me a half smile.

"It's fine Louis and Harry gave me a ride"She nodded.

"Now honey,I'm not gonna give you a speech on taking rides from strangers but, just be careful ok?"I nodded as she kissed my forehead.

"Well I'm off to sleep, night mom love you," I said as I hug her and headed upstairs. I smiled as I open my door and see Andy up and watching tv.

"Hey you, what are you doing up little boy?I picked him up and hugged him.Andy grabbed the loose strands of my hair and play with them.

"Here let mommy get in her pj's then we play, did granny wash you up?" I leaned down to smell him. He giggled as I tickled him with my nose .

"Yeah she did,now mommy needs a bath too, here watch Spongebob until I get back"I placed him in the middle of my bed with pillows and went to take my shower .

After I got done I saw Andy slowly trying to go back to sleep. I smiled and crawled in next to him"can we cuddle?"I asked as I moved closer to him. I smiled and rubbed his hair as he moved to get comfortable. I reached over and turned off the light"Night Andy"I kissed his forehead and turned off the tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.9K 34
(sequel to Today For You. Tomorrow For Me) Skip ahead 5 years. Stephanie's five now and Harry and Zayn love her to bits. After HighSchool, Harry went...
199 0 11
Niall was a troubled kid from Ireland. His mother couldn't stand him any longer so she sent him to a school in London. He got paired up with 4 buddie...
48.1K 643 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
3.5K 162 13
Living the life as a young Parent with my baby boy. Loving him forever, and for him bringing me someone I never thought would have in my life again...