dangerous // bakugou x reader

By llunyya

what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Author's Note
After Story 1/?
After Story 2/?
After Story 3/?
After Story 4/4
*1/2*
*2/2*

Chapter 22

6.7K 169 133
By llunyya

"(y/n)..I don't know how much love your dad and I managed to pour into raising you, but you have to know that all we did, we did it for you. I know you'll grow strong. I wish.. we wish, that we could have spent more time together with you. You were so young to understand what was happening in the hero world, and we didn't want to put you in any more danger."

Wait, is that..

"M-Mom? Wait!"

"I'm sorry honey I have to go. We love you."

"N-No!"

"(Y/N)!"

You opened your eyes with a loud gasp, your hands gripping Bakugou's shirt while he helped you rest your back on the bedframe. You took some deep breaths and tried to relax.

"How bad was this damn nightmare? You were saying something about your mom and-"

"It wasn't a nightmare. It was a vision or something. My mom was talking to me."

"What did she say?"

You explained everything while tears escaped your eyes.

"I guess she was able to talk to you since she had the Mind Control quirk. Maybe she was trying to communicate with you all this time through your dreams."

You nodded while clutching onto him more.

"They were protecting me from something..someone.."

"Listen, try to relax okay? Maybe it was just a dream afterall, so don't sweat it too much."

You ignored his words, knowing very well that it wasn't just a dream. You layed on his bed once again, Bakugou having his arms wrapped around you, and then you waited for him to fall asleep. Minutes after he did, you silently got out of bed and walked towards the living room.

3 am..

You decided to call Mira and after some seconds, she answered.

"(y/n) dearie? Is everything okay?"

"Sorry for waking you up Mira."

"It's okay honey, what's going on?"

"Mom visited me in my dreams, I guess because she had the Mind Control quirk." you explained everything to her and waited for her reply.

"The truth is.. you were forced to have the Mind Control quirk. As soon as you were born, exams showed that you had the Blood Bending quirk, but surprisingly, there were some signs of the Mind Control one as well. Everyone was shocked. Days were hard back then, and your parents had to fight very dangerous villains. They had your mother's quirk fully developed in you while you were put to sleep, I don't know much details about that. You are the inheritor and wielder of black blood, plus, you have the Mind Control quirk as well, making many people come after you. They wanted to raise you in the criminal world, but your parents protected you and the legacy."

You stayed silent for some time.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier."

"It's fine."

You talked for some more minutes and then you finally hung up. You layed down on the couch, many thoughts running through your head.

Does Aizawa know about this as well? Are people after my quirks 'till this day? What's going to happen with the Leauge of Villains..

Tears ran down your cheeks as you felt yourself fall asleep slowly. Bakugou came downstairs and picked you up, taking you to his room once again. The truth is, he had heard the whole conversation. He layed next to you and watched you sleeping peacefully for once, while he played with your hair.

I'm going to kill anyone who tries to take you away..

...

It was finally morning and you woke up, yawning while stretching your arms upwards.

"Get up loser we're going out."

"Where are we going?"

"To have some fun."

You tried to walk towards the bathroom but suddenly you felt a slight pain in between your legs, making you wince. Your thighs were covered in small bruises, as well as your hips, while your neck and chest had hickeys and bite marks. Thankfully, due to being winter, you were able to cover them with clothes.

Bakugou watched you with an amused expression while you said,

"Maybe another movie night would be fun?"

"No we're going out."

"Damn blasty, you're carrying me then!"

You entered the bathroom, closing the door on his face while he stood there with his eyes wide open.

"BLASTY?"

As you were getting ready, you splashed some water on your face, recalling last night's events. You blushed and smiled while brushing your fingers on your tinted neck. Bakugou was covered in hickeys and scratches as well, but they weren't as visible as yours.

...

Many hours had passed and you two had gone ice-skating, shopping, and to the arcades as well. Bakugou was trying to win a bison plushy for you because you wouldn't shut up about it, and after many attempts he finally did. You got kicked out of the arcade for yelling too much and blasting a machine though, but it was worth it. You also tried to tell him about your phone call with Mira but he told you that he had heard your conversation which kind of annoyed you because he was eavesdropping but you let it slide since you were going to tell him anyways.

You arrived at Bakugou's house and as you were unlocking the door, someone approached you from behind. You turned around ready to attack, only to see Aizawa holding what looked like a present in his hands.

"Go on." he said.

You laughed nervously and put your hands behind your back, Bakugou laughing loudly at your priceless expression of embarrassment.

"I talked to your maid and she said that you are staying here for the holidays, may I come in?" he asked in his usual tone.

Bakugou nodded and opened the door for you two.

"I'm gonna place the shopping bags upstairs and take a shower."

You nodded as he left the living room.

"What are you doing here?" you asked Aizawa.

"Ah you're hurting me. I come by at Christmas every year."

"Well yeah but.. I thought that because this year-"

"It doesn't change anything." he replied while tapping your forehead.

You smiled lightly and accepted his present.

"I have something for you as well actually."

"Is that so?"

You grabbed a small bag and handed it to him.

"Open it when you go home." you added with a small smile.

"So, how have you been?"

"Good I guess, I saw this dream last night.."

When you finished explaining everything, you patiently waited for his answer.

"I've known about this, Mira told me about you when we were waiting outside your hospital room the day of the accident. There was this rare feeling of guilt inside of me that didn't allow me to let you go that easily, so I persuaded the government to allow you to stay under Mira's care until you grew up and of course, I had supervision as well. Your parents were great people, but things didn't end up well for them."

You nodded and looked at your hands as Aizawa noticed your distressed figure.

"Aren't I a burden to you?" you quietly asked.

"Why would a brat like you be a burden?"

"I am under your supervision, you need to be present whenever I am training most of the time so that you erase my quirks before I destroy anything or hurt anyone, plus I feel like you're visiting me because of pity." you murmured.

He let out a deep sigh before replying.

"It's not out of pitty. I do care, and I am helping you become a great hero, like your parents once were and always wanted you to become. Besides, I chose to take care of you. So be grateful!" he said in his usual tone.

"Thank you, Aizawa." you softly said, smiling warmly at him.

A small smile escaped his lips when he got up and gave you a small headpat, but his calm face soon changed to an annoyed looking one.

"What the-"

He moved your hair sideways so that he took a better look at your marked neck. He took a deep breath, not wanting to ruin your once good mood that was now replaced with an anxious filled one.

"Be thankful that he is not here or else I would have choked him with my bare hands." he said before slamming the door on your face, you laughing loudly at his words.

"What is your loud ass laughing about?" Bakugou asked while drying his wet hair with a towel.

"Nothing important." you replied, sitting on the couch, him doing the same.

"What's that?"

"Aizawa got me a present."

"Tsk, talk about favorites. You remind me of that damn Deku and All Might."

"Come on, you know why Aizawa and I are close. And who cares about Midoriya and All Might." you replied, trying to change the subject.

You opened the present, Bakugou being more curious of what it was than you. Your eyes widened as soon as they fell on it. It was your favorite bear plushie that you had as a child, which you thought you had lost in the accident. It looked like Aizawa had tried to wash it and stitch the ears and legs back on the body. Bakugou reached at the end of the box, pulling out a frame which had a picture of you and Aizawa both smiling at the camera, well actually, it was mostly you who smiled, his was barely visible.

"I sent him this picture a couple months ago.. I can't believe he kept it, or rather, framed it."

Tears fell from your eyes down to your cheeks while Bakugou studied the picture with a confused face.

"Who knew that his grumpy ass could be so considerate and heart-warming." he mocked.

"Yeah.."

Meanwhile, Aizawa had already arrived home and was opening your gift. You had bought him some brand new designer sunglasses with a letter attached onto them.

"Since I broke yours a while ago, I thought I'd buy you new ones! I know how sensitive your eyes are, so better be safe than sorry right? Plus, they'll make you look even scarier than you already are.

P.S. Thank you for always believing in me. You have no idea how much you mean to me.

Love, (y/n)."

He folded the letter and took a better look at the sunglasses.

These are actually pretty nice..

He looked at the same framed photo that he had gifted you while slightly smiling at it, only his was already placed on top of a table.

I have no idea how much I mean to you huh..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 54K 60
"Any last words Hero?" "Do you like to breathe?" [Y/n] transfers to UA in her second year and quickly solidifies her position as one to watch, especi...
294K 9K 37
----------------------------- "Do you love me? It doesn't matter, anyways. You're mine." -------------- Y/N, a class 1-A student attending UA academy...
28.5K 270 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
270K 5.2K 22
You're a girl with a very powerful quirk and a kind personality! You finally make it into the school of your dreams! U.A.! You felt that no one could...