Ruhi - The Essence Of His Sou...

By RadheyPanchaali

A god can do anything for his devotee, anything. Even promise him that a piece of his soul would be born as... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Kindly Read
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Story!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Part 1)
Chapter 34 (Part 2)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 9

2.6K 132 11
By RadheyPanchaali

Ruhi smiled as she looked at the herself in the mirror, her happiness was on seventh sky, her haldi was about to start soon. "This lehnga suits you so well!" Parvati exclaimed as she looked at Ruhi making her blush. "Krishn is about to loose his mind!" She whispered as she looked at her blushing as her heart beat wildly in her chest. 

Krishn entered the room, a wide smile spread on his face as he looked at her, she looked so beautiful. He entered in making her look up in the mirror, her eyes clashing with his, a slow mischievous grin spread on her face as he looked at her. "See who is here?" Parvati teased, "Can't stay away from your bride even for even a moment?" She continued to tease, "See whose speaking? You parvati? Who literally dreams about her husband every waking moment?" He teased making her blush, "Bhaiyaa!" She whined, "Choti!" He teased.

"Fine fine I'm going! You don't have to push me out like this!" She teased as she looked at him, he rolled his eyes as she walked out, closing the door behind him. Ruhi giggled making Krishn looking at her, squinting his eyes at her, "so you think this is funny?" He asked in mock seriousness, she looked at him, amusement sparkling in her eyes, "very!" She said as a giggle slipped through her lips making him give her a mock glare. "Oh really?" He asked in a sing song manner as he moved towards her, she fisted her lehnga, lifting it a bit as she began walking behind.

He moved towards her making her turn around and run, giggles leaving her mouth. "Now that's cheating!" He teased as he followed her, running behind her, making her giggle aloud. "Oh really?"  She teased as she ran ahead, giggling and laughing,  a smile appeared on his face hearing her giggle. His arms wrapped around her waist as she giggled, he held her tighter as he used her momentum of the body to twirl around with her, she giggled louder, he chuckled as he twirled her.

He put her down her lightly making her rest her head on his chest as she breathed heavily, he ran his fingers through her hair, "Don't you know the groom is not supposed to meet the bride before the wedding?" She teased making him smirk, "there are no customs in this world that can stop me from meeting you." He whispered in her ear sensually as he sucked on her ear lobe making her breath hitch, as sparks travelled through her body, her hands tightened on his shoulder as she felt him nip at her neck,"Arya." She moaned as she felt him kiss his way down to her neck, sparks ignited making goosebumps break throughout her body. "Arya, everyone will be here soon for haldi." She reminded making him groan,"A man can't love his wife without others interfering, now can he?" He complained making her giggle, "come I'll do your hair and help you with jewellery." He said making her look at him with a raised brow, "you will style my hair?" She asked as she raised her brow at him making him smirk, "Yes, got a problem?" He teased making her look at him skeptically as he guided her to the vanity, he made her sit as she looked at him unsure. He wanted to laugh, if only she knew that he had sixteen thousand one hundred and eight wife to practice on, he was sure she wouldn't be so skeptical. She watched as he expertly began to do her hair, making a beautiful bun and adding lots of roses. She was stunned in silence as she looked herself in the mirror, specifically her hair, they looked outwardly.

"It's so beautiful arya." She said warmly making him smile, he kissed her head,  "thank you princess." He whispered making her cheeks warm up. He began to help her wear the flower jewelry that was specifically prepared for their haldi.

Krishn was stunned into silence as he looked at her once she was completely ready with the jewelry, she blushed as she felt his gaze on her, looking at her beauty he was stunned in silence, he took a bit of kajal and put it behind her ear, creating a small dot. "This will protect you from every evil energy." He whispered making her blush, "if only I had time, I would have shown you just how beautiful you look and how that drives me crazy." He whispered in her ear huskily making her breath hitch, "I'll meet you down. Till than think about me." He whispered as he pressed his lips against her in a warm, hot, loving kiss before he pulled back and winked at her dazed self as he gave her a naughty smile, "see you soon." He whispered as he left the room. . .

***

Ruhi walked down with parvati and couple of other women, where the haldi function was being held, soft soothing music played in the background as she walked down the decorated aisle.

She was in awe with the decorations as she looked around at the guests sitting area.

Her eyes sparkled in joy when she looked at where her ceremony would be held.

All the gods and goddesses disguised as humans were in awe as they watched Ruhi, the other half of Krishn, the goddess herself walk down in her human form, her divinity shined brighter than anyone, Lakshmi who was in the form of Rukmini and the goddess of love Radha too gazed at Ruhi, they stood with a smiling Krishn.

"I am waiting for the day when she will realise who she really is." Radha whispered as she looked at her, "Than you know Radhey that the time has not yet come." Stated Krishn as he smiled at her, "Than when will it come? I am waiting for the day when she will recall everything arya." Rukmini said as she looked at him, "the path to self actualization and self realisation is difficult for a normal person, and Ruhi? She's the soul of the creator himself, her path to self actualization will be more difficult than any normal being." He said grimly as he watched a blushing and smiling Ruhi, her innocence shining through her eyes.

"She's too innocent for the things that are about to happen." Radha said worried, her eyes brimming with tears, "Weren't you all? Life made you all go through all sorts of difficulties to reach the path of self actualization. It is time that she went through hers." Krishn whispered, his heart burned as he thought about her being in pain, "She has already been through so much. None of us had to go through abuse like hers." Rukmini whispered, tears in her eyes as she looked at her husband, who looked at her, his eyes watery, "She is the soul of the creator,  a more brighter and stronger piece of him, her path is bound to be more difficult." He cloaked out, his throat tightening with pain,  he understood the pattern of fate but his heart, it only wanted the happiness of Ruhi,to see her smile, he wanted to hide her from everything that was about to come, keep her far away from every problem in life, he always wanted to see her smile, was it too much to ask? Didn't she deserve to be happy? His heart eased as he felt Rukmini and Radha hug him, his hands wrapped around the two loves of his life, breathing in their scent, his eyes looking at the one love of his life, the one piece of his soul, his Ruhi, the very essence of him, the base of his existence yet fate bound him, rendering him helpless in one way. . .

***
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 69.2K 29
After a disastrous first season in London, Rose Wilde finds herself torn between two men who love her -- but who both hide secrets that could ruin he...