Fight ✔

Oleh itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... Lebih Banyak

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

74

2.7K 100 11
Oleh itsakhia

tzuyu

as i felt something really bright hit my eyes, i groaned a little and looked at the left side.

i started to open my eyes and the first thing i saw is the unnies sleeping on top of the oppas, for jeongyeon and chaeyoung unnie, they are sleeping on the couch and the rest are sleeping on the ground.

but where is he? i looked at the other side and saw him sleeping. why didn't i felt that he's holding my hand?

i tried to sit up without waking him up. but jeongyeon unnie did. she stood up and went towards me. "you're awake." she whispered as she lifted the pitcher that is full of warm water and poured it on the glass beside it.

"gomawo." i accepted it and drink it. "why are they sleeping on the ground?" i asked.

she chuckled. "ask the boys, it's their fault."

did i miss anything? "yes, you did."

"are you reading my mind, unnie?" i asked again. "no, your expression says it all."

"and if i have the powers to read mind, i will not read yours and the others, it's full of dirty thoughts." my eyes widened. "aniyo! it's full of bread."

chuckling, she looked at he watch. "it's already 9:15, i'm gonna go and buy breakfast, i'll be back soon." she said and exited the room without letting me speak again.

i stared at the unnies who's sleeping on top of their boyfriends. what happened? i'm getting curious? does jungkook knows anything?

should i wake him up?

but, he just got home from their world tour, all the 7 of them actually, instead of enjoying their peaceful sleep in their place while hugging their pillows, they're here sleeping on the floor.

as i started to decide not to wake him up, his grip on my hand tighten as he moved.

is he reading my mind? even though he's asleep? or it's just coincidence? he looked up. "tzu." he lets go of my hand sit up straight and started to stretch his arms.

i can hear his bones cracking because of it. "where's jeongyeon noona?"

"she went outside to buy us breakfast." i answered. "do you feel anything?"

"i'm fine, but it still hurts though."

"where is he?" i asked as i didn't saw a crib beside my bed when i looked around earlier. "i think he's still with the nurses. i fell asleep as soon as i say here last night."

"and about the unnies and the oppas? do you know anything about what happened?" i asked.

"oh that, i don't know. but when i talked to them before we went here, they all look mad, i think the hyungs did something that they didn't liked."

eh?

the door opened and jeongyeon unnie went inside with her hands full of plastic bags.

wow, how did she manage to buy this all in just a few minutes? maybe, unnie's really hungry. "ALRIGHT PEOPLE! WAKE THE FUCKING UP!!!"

"oh my god! is there a fire?!" jihyo unnie stood up. "FIRE?! WAA!!"

"wait! did you say fire?!" nayeon unnie stood up. "bulteorone!"

dahyun unnie wakes up and stands up. "FIREEEE!!"

"eh oh eh oh!" momo unnie started to dance.

"girls! fuck! stop it!" the oppas started to groan as they covered their ears because of how loud the other unnies.

jihyo unnie is still shouting if there's really a fire, nayeon unnie, dahyun unnie, momo unnie, and sana unnie are singing and dancing fire while mina unnie and chaeyoung unnie is just staring at them.

"they are not yet pregnant, right?" jungkook asked. jeongyeon unnie and chaeyoung unnie bursted out laughing as the other unnies stopped what they are doing and stared at jungkook. "pregnant?! what?!"

"don't worry jungkook, they're not pregnant, we're just surrounded by weird people."  the unnies glared at her. "fuck, i was having a really good sleep."

"like when is the time that you haven't?" nayeon unnie asked yoongi oppa. he looked at her without any emotion in his face as he stood up. "anyway, i smell food!" she ran towards the table where jeongyeon unnie put all the plastic bags she is carrying earlier.

we started to eat breakfast. i'm still curious about what we had missed last night.

it doesn't looked like that the oppas did something that they didn't liked last night, they're happily feeding each other!

"tzu, i'm going home for a while." that made me look at him. "wae?"

"the girls only brought his things, i need to bring your clothes since you'll be staying here for more than 4 days for sure." he smiled as he rubbed the side of my lip.

"oh, arasseo." i nodded as i continued to eat.

after eating, jungkook told his hyungs that he's going back home, to get my things. the oppas said that they're also going home to get some important stuffs for their girlfriends while jeongyeon unnie and chaeyoung unnie said that their boyfriends are on their way here to visit me.

as the boys left, the unnies started to clean up. "did you saw your son's face before you fainted?" nayeon unnie asked.

"i did, but it was blurry. still, i'm sure he looks like jungkook." i answered.

"so, after taking care of your kid for almost a year, you'll join us dominating the world again right?" mina unnie asked. i nodded.

i missed being with them on the stage. "ah, twice will be complete soon."

the door opened, revealing jeonghan oppa and dino oppa. "hi."

"here's some flowers for you, tzu."

"kamsahamnida." i said as i accepted the boquet of flowers that dino oppa gave.

"i thought they're here?" jeonghan oppa asked. "they went home to get things." jeongyeon unnie answered.

"where is he, though? and, what's his name?"

i shrugged my shoulders. "jungkook never told me the name he got for our son, and he's still with the nurses." i answered.

"seriously? but mingyu said he told them your son's name."

i face-palmed. he's being biased! i hate it! i'm the mother of his kid! not them!

"that husband of mine is being biased." i said. he chuckled. "i'm sure that the name he picked has a meaning."

i'm sure too, oppa.

"how's your other members? i heard your making a comeback next month--" nayeon unnie wast cutted off because someone knocked.

as i saw the nurse entering my room, carrying our son, i started to tear up as a smile forms in my lips.

"here he is."

oh my god.

he does looks like his father. i carresed his cheek softly. a tear dropped on it. i immediately wiped the tears that are forming in my eyes.

"aww, look at him, he's so handsome." dahyun unnie said as she started to tear up. "his cheeks are so chubby!"

"your son inherited mr. jeon's face." the nurse commented. "jungchun inherited both of your eyes."

my eyes widened. jungchun? his name is jungchun?

"jungchun? it means jungkook.." the nurse nodded. "before he and his members left."

i looked at our son again.

jeon jungchun.

what a beautiful name your father got for you, my baby. the nurse then bowed and left my room.

"wow, he does looks like his father." dino oppa said. "i can't believe twice has a nephew now."

"hyung, our girlfriends are not going to pay attention to us anymore." dino oppa faked cried. "you're right, maknae."

the no-jam bros unnies rolled their eyes at their boyfriends. their crying moment was cutted off when the door opened again.

"we're back--hi jeonghan! hi dino--OH MY GOD!! IS THAT OUR NEPHEW?!" hoseok oppa gasped as his eyes widened. he put down the bag he is holding on the couch and jogged towards us.

"he's so beautiful!"

"wait, our nephew is here?!" jin oppa asked. "oh my!!"

"yah! jeon jungkook! your son looks like a mini copy of you!" namjoon oppa shouted as they stare at our son.

"let me carry him." yoongi oppa gave me a reassuring smile. i handed jungchun to him. "wait, i'm starting to imagine yoongi carrying our son." nayeon unnie said.

jungkook made his way towards me and sat on my bed. "where did you get his name?" i asked.

"i got the jung from my name." he answered. "and chun?"

"chun means spring." he smiled as he leaned closer. he pecked a kiss on my forehead. "my wife loves spring so i decided to put chun on his name."

"and it was spring when we both first met each other." he added.

i couldn't help it but to tear up. i leaned on his shoulder and cried. he chuckled and caressed my hair.

"i love you, tzu." he whispered as he kissed my forehead again.

yoongi oppa walked towards us and handed jungchun to me. "what a happy family!"

"yo!" taehyung oppa caught our attention. he's holding his phone and ready to take a picture of the 3 of us.

"smile!"

"hana, dul, set!"

"wa! jinja! it looks perfect! i'm going to send this to you right now, jk!"

"jungchun-ah.." i called his name. he started to move. i leaned on closer and kissed his forehead.

"i love you."

@bts.jeonjk

(ccto.)

bts.jeonjk @tzuyu.chou thanks for taking this photo, v hyung. :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

312K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
118K 4.2K 29
In which a ship of fans to become real. Kim Taehyung & Chou Tzuyu are destined to be together in We Got Married project after got shipped by their fa...
593K 13.6K 65
Read this story how y/n loved a mafia and fought for her love. She was a shy and caring girl who loved teddies and books. He was a mafia who was co...
126K 3.5K 42
In which Jeon Jungkook, wants Chou Tzuyu and Chou Areum to be back on his arms--as they are both is his 'happiness' SEQUEL OF 'MISTAKE' Highest Rank:...