Our Future (BILLIE EILISH)

By lyricalbil

SEQUEL TO OUR TIME! Billie: "Shorty, you have to realize that I'm 18, I'm going to be touring for a long ass... More

- O n e -
- T w o -
- T h r e e -
- F o u r -
- F i v e -
- S i x -
- S e v e n -
- E i g h t -
- N i n e -
- T e n -
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y o n e -
- T w e n t y t w o -
- T w e n t y t h r e e -
- T w e n t y f o u r -
- T w e n t y f i v e -
- T w e n t y s i x -
- T w e n t y s e v e n -
- T w e n t y e i g h t -
- T w e n t y n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y o n e -
- T h i r t y t w o -
- T h i r t y t h r e e -
- T h i r t y f o u r -
- T h i r t y f i v e -
- T h i r t y s i x -
- T h i r t y s e v e n -
- T h i r t y e i g h t -
- T h i r t y n i n e -
- F o r t y -
- F o r t y o n e -
- F o r t y t w o -
- F o r t y f o u r -
- F o r t y f i v e -
- F o r t y s i x -
- F o r t y s e v e n -
- F o r t y e i g h t -
- F o r t y n i n e -

- F o r t y t h r e e -

1.8K 46 46
By lyricalbil

March 1st.

Maddie's POV:

We're back in L.A. I just got done having a meeting with Kenzie about things I can do before tour, I don't really wanna do anything too big. The day we got back from Malibu, we dyed the blonde in my hair back to black and we also put in extensions. I was sick of my short hair and I only really did it for London, but since I'm not going, I wanted to change my hair back.

Billie's with Finneas doing tour shit, Claudia's sitting on my couch editing a video for her channel. I also need to finish editing my video, It's an unboxing, I'm really behind when it comes to unboxing because I was in Malibu and I just don't like opening packages.

Via Instagram:

Liked by: billieeilish, belltwins and 8,516,842 others.

madisonvoyage: the lighting was hitting different on the way home from my meeting.

billieeilish: damn you're fire

mvupdates: are you not going to london anymore?

madisonvoyage: @mvupdates no i'm not, i decided that i don't wanna do that anymore.

I turned off my phone and I let Milo out, Kenzie emailed me a bunch of shit I could do before I leave for tour. Well actually, before I leave for New York. I'm going to New York to be the stylist for the fashion show, so New York is the last big thing I have to do.

Incoming FaceTime Call From: Babygirl❤️

Maddie: "Hi!"

Billie: "Hey shorty, I'm on my way home, do you need anything?"

Maddie: "No I'm good."

Billie: "Have you eaten?"

Maddie: "Claudia and I ate about an hour ago, how did your meeting go?"

Billie: "Really good, they played the visuals for me and confirmed everything."

Maddie: "You like the visuals?"

Billie: "Yes dude, they're so fire."

Maddie: "I'm glad you like them, I'll see you when you get here. Drive safe, I love you."

Billie: "I love you too."

Call Ended.

Claudia: "You guys are cute."

Maddie: "I know."

Claudia: "So if you're going on tour, who's going to take care of Milo?"

Maddie: "Kenzie and Holden."

Claudia: "You know I'd be happy to do it, Peaches could use a friend."

Maddie: "Really?"

Claudia: "Of course, Milo is an angel and Peaches could use a friend like I said."

Maddie: "Who would take care of the dogs when you fly out to certain shows?"

Claudia: "I have a pet sitter that takes care of Peaches when we travel, but I could give Milo to Kenzie."

Maddie: "I mean Milo could use a friend." I smiled.

Claudia: "They're going to be besties dude."

I heard the garage door open, meaning that Billie was back. I was sitting at the island confirming what I wanna do and then sending it to Kenzie.

Billie: "Hi Claudia, Hi shorty." She walked over to where I was sitting and kissed the top of my head. I turned in my chair to face her and I wrapped my arms around her to give her a hug.

Maddie: "I missed you."

Billie: "I missed you too. What are you doing?"

Maddie: "Kenzie booked little things up until New York so I won't be bored, so I'm telling her what I wanna do now."

Billie walked up the stairs, and I kept looking at the calendar. Everything seemed easy enough.

Claudia: "I'mma head out, I'll see you soon."

Maddie: "Okay, thank you for coming over."

Claudia: "Don't mention it, I'll text you later."

Maddie: "Okay, I love you."

Claudia: "I love you too. Bye." She gave me a hug before she walked to the door.

I confirmed everything with Kenzie, I closed my laptop and cleaned up the island. There were a lot of papers everywhere, so I put them where they're supposed to go.

I walked up the stairs and went into our bedroom, she's laying on her side of the bed scrolling through her phone. I laid down by her and she rested her head on my chest.

Maddie: "Aw, are you tired?"

Billie: "Little bit." She locked her phone and wrapped both of her arms around me.

Maddie: "I love you."

Billie: "I love you too." She smiled.

Maddie: "What's your schedule going to look like the next couple of days?" I played with the ends of her hair.

Billie: "I have a meeting with my manager almost every day, my mom wants me to pack as soon as possible because that is always a stressful task. I have to film something for tour, that's going to be a full day of production and shooting. Then I gotta do the voice-over for the video. Overall, it's just a lotta tour shit."

Maddie: "What's the video?"

Billie: "I'm gonna call it 'Not My Responsibility' it's gonna be like a 3-4 minute video talking about body image, and how you can't please everyone, no matter what I do someone's going to have something to say."

Maddie: "I love that you're doing that, can I come to the shoot?"

Billie: "I want you to see it on tour, because everyone's gonna see it for the first time on tour. Everyone knows that I'm doing this, but no one knows what I'm doing."

Maddie: "That's fire."

Billie: "Then the first show, I don't want you to sit with my mom until you see the video, so you'll be with security for about half the show. Oh, and I have to confirm the order of the setlist. What's your schedule look like? I know we practically live together, but I feel like I haven't seen you recently because I've been so fucking busy."

Maddie: "My schedule's pretty chill actually and that's what's crazy like I have free time, and I'm trying to plan my day more accordingly so I don't have all this free time. But next week I have a couple of meetings with YouTube, they want me to release merch."

Billie: "You have any ideas for that?"

Maddie: "Not one."

Billie: "Do you know what you wanna release?"

Maddie: "The reason I've never released YouTube merch, I was supposed to do it before I left for tour. But I constantly postponed until I didn't have time, that wasn't intentional, it just kinda happened. I'd rather release a permanent clothing line, than YouTube merch. Because a clothing line, you don't have to update it as much. And you typically make a clothing line more expensive than merch, I'm not doing it for money, we all know I don't need any more money. But I do wanna release YouTube merch so it's not as expensive as the other shit I've released."

Billie: "What if you made like a mini clothing line? Because I know you don't wanna make a hoodie with your name on it, make like signature pieces and sell them for as low as you can."

Maddie: "That's not what was I gonna do, I was going to think of 2 designs maybe and put them on a hoodie, t-shirt and sweats and maybe a phone case."

Billie: "Are you gonna make a clothing line, with your own brand, are you gonna create your own brand?"

Maddie: "I'd love to, I'd love to be that successful. There's this mindset I have where I wanna do everything as soon as possible and set records but then again I wanna space out my career. And make sure I'll never get bored, even though I know I will."

Billie: "You should definitely space out your career because I was rushed into this. Not saying that we're in the same boat or anything, but my fame became very big very quickly. I'm glad that I became big quick because I never had that struggling phase. But at the same time, I wish it more smooth instead of 'boom you're famous."

Maddie: "I am so glad that I'm financially stable because growing up I was never poor. But I definitely didn't have the life that I wanted, but now I do have that life that I've always wanted. I'm so happy that I can afford the life that I want."

Billie: "You've had rich bitch mentality since you were little." She laughed.

Maddie: "Definitely, you don't though."

Billie: "I mean don't get me wrong, I do spend quite a bit of money. But like nowhere near enough to make a dent in my bank account. Not to be cocky or anything."

Maddie: "Are you genuinely excited for tour?"

Billie: "I'm so excited, what's gonna happen when you literally cannot go on a tour?"

Maddie: "That popped into my brain a while ago, and I've learned what happens on tour. I realized that you're too busy to meet anyone else, so I'm pretty sure I got you secured." I laughed.

Billie: "I genuinely feel like we're unbreakable like nothing will fuck us up. We'll bounce back better than ever."

Maddie: "I feel the same way." I smiled.

------------------------

bro this chapter didn't have a plan at all and you can totally tell.

there's so many things i wanna do before this book ends but it's coming so fucking quick, i cannot express how fast it's coming.

thanks ily

words: 1530.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 26K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
72K 2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
140K 2.3K 38
lowercase intended. in this story billie has a dick. the story has mature mental (and physical) health themes. it does have trigger warnings, but st...
190K 5K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...