𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 2
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 26

6.2K 412 1.8K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

The islanders faced a dumping

"You're at risk of being dumbed from the mansion."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Cards are layed out

"I really see a future with us and I'm not giving up."

And the islanders partake in a challenge!

"Nah fuck this I'd rather lose!"

ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ғʟɪᴇs! ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs!
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇs ♡︎

ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɢᴀɴɢ ʟᴇssɢᴇᴛɪᴛᴛ 💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ! ✨

Kaia glances over at Taesan, Taehyung, Ashlyn, Jungkook and Cam while they all chat in the kitchen. She watches their banter and laughs and rolls her eyes.

She stands up and makes her way over to the kitchen. All five of them stop their conversation and turn to look at Kaia.

Kaia:"Tae can ah pull ya for a chat."

Taesan frowns while Kaia avoids her gaze.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Ugh can't she just like go away. What does she need to talk to him for?"

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"Yeah sure."

Tae gives taesan a quick kiss on the cheek and follows Kaia over to the bean bags.

Cam:"What's that all about?"

Taesan:"No clue."

Taesan sighs as she watches the two of them talk. Jungkook turns to her and pats her shoulder.

Jungkook:"You ain't got anything to worry about T. You just suck your ice lolly in peace."

Taesan looks at Jungkook while a cheesy grin spreads across his face. Taesan gasps and hits his shoulder while he bursts out laughing and hides behind Ashlyn.

Taesan:"Shut up!"

Ashlyn:"Wait what?"

Jungkook laughs while Taesan shyly smiles and shakes her head.

Taesan:"Nope it's nothing."

Cam:"No no no, now you've got to say something."

Taesan squeals while the other three laugh.

Over on the bean bags, Kaia and Tae have their chat.

Taehyung:"Is everything okay?"

Kaia looks down while her eyes start to water.

Kaia:"Ah just really needed to talk to you. There's just a lot that ah really want to say."

Tae sits closer to her and rubs her shoulder to comfort her.

Taehyung:"What is it?"

Kaia looks up and glances at Taesan before looking back at Tae.

Kaia:"Obviously like, ah don't want to get in between you and Taesan, but like ah just feel like, time in here isn't guaranteed and ah feel like you deserve to know that ah do have feelings for you."

Tae uncomfortably shifts while he looks down.

Kaia:"And like ah said, a'm not looking to ruin anything with you and Taesan. But while you were gone out the house, she was pretty horrible to me and said so many horrible things to me. Ah just felt very alone."

Kaia looks down and starts to cry. Tae frowns and looks back at Taesan while she talks with the others.

Taehyung:"What did she say to you?"

Kaia:"She just said things like, no one would want me. She was calling me names and being so horrible. She was really ganging up on me and saying how ah should be the first to leave and how a'm worthless."

Tae rubs his hand along his chin with a frown on his face.

Taehyung:"San said that to you did she?"

Kaia nods her head while she wipes her tears. Tae watches Kaia for a few seconds before looking back over at the kitchen at Taesan.

Taehyung:"San!"

Taesan looks over while Kaia widens her eyes.

Taehyung:"Can you come here please!"

Kaia looks down and plays with her fingernails as Taesan makes her way over.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I'm getting like anxiety. Like Tae does not look happy."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taesan takes a seat next to them in confusion. Tae looks back at Kaia.

Taehyung:"Kaia say what you told me to San."

Kaia looks back and fourth between Tae and Taesan as she gulps.

Kaia:"Um...ah just like....."

Tae raises an eyebrow at Kaia.

Taehyung:"You said she said horrible things to you right? So she's here now talk it out."

Taesan frowns and looks at Kaia.

Taesan:"What's going on?"

Tae looks at Kaia; completely unimpressed as waits for her to speak.

Kaia:"Ah don't....um."

Tae scoffs and shakes his head.

Taehyung:"One thing I don't like Kaia, is liars. Don't sit in my face telling me lies. You said San said you should be the first to leave and how no one wants you and that you're worthless."

Taesan raises her eyebrow in shock and looks at Kaia.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Wow. So she really tried to lie on me like that. She's a weird one."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Kaia stays silent and looks down.

Taesan:"I never said that to you. I don't understand what your problem is Kaia. It's like you've had a grudge against me but for what?"

Kaia rolls her eyes and stands up.

Kaia:"You both can just fuck off. A'm not having a conversation with her."

Kaia storms off inside the mansion. Tae sighs and shakes his head.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah don't even wanna talk to them."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Taehyung:"She's such a child."

Taesan:"I don't understand what her problem is."

Tae turns to Taesan and softly holds her hand as he softly smiles.

Taehyung:"Lets just leave it here. We don't know need to indulge ourselves in childish games and conversations. All we should focus on is us. Let her be as immature as she wants, she's not gonna get between us ma belle."

Taesan smiles and pecks Tae's lips.

Taesan:"Exactly."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taehyung:"I knew Kaia was lying. I know San and I know she wouldn't say anything like that. I really don't understand why people lie like that. What's the outcome they expect to receive? Kaia's being extremely immature and that's an unpleasant characteristic to have."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

In the midst of conversations, the phone notification goes off.

Hoseok:"Guys I got a text!"

The islanders focus their attention on hoseok as he stands and reads the message.

Hoseok:"Islanders, Get those taste buds ready, it's time for meals on wheels. #tastefirst #mamabird!"

Tinashe:"Challenge time!"

Everyone springs up and laughs as they run to get ready for the challenge.

In today's challenge the islanders will be making a dish using only their mouths. In their couples they will have to transport their ingredients into each other's mouths and onto their plates. The fast couple will win the challenge. Due to injury, Ashlyn will have to sit out which means her and Jungkook will be hosting today's challenge.

Ready? Go!

The girls sit at one end of isle with a plate and cup next to them. The boys sit on tables with wheels to which will help them transport back and forth towards the girls.

Jungkook:"Islanders are you ready!"

Taesan:"No."

Everyone laughs while some of the girls twist their face in disgust.

Ashlyn:"GO!"

The boys race towards the food. They dunk the spaghetti in their mouths; making sure they have most of the sauce too and then push their tables forward towards the girls. The boys transfer the spaghetti into the girls mouths.

Taesan spits out onto the plate and squeals.

Taesan:"Ewww!"

Cam gags and shuts her eyes while she tries to breathe.

Cam:"I'm gonna throw up."

Tinashe:"This is disgusting."

The girls all make faces of disgust as the boys head back with more food in their mouths. Jimin tips Kaia's head back and spits the meatballs into her mouth. She tries not to gag and spits onto the plate.

{ᴋᴀɪᴍɪɴ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"It was so horrible."
Jimin:"Get used to things being in your mouth babe."
*ᴊɪᴍɪɴ sᴍɪʀᴋs*

{ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ}

Taesan shakes her head while Tae comes towards her with a mouth full of meatballs.

Taesan:"No I can't no no no."

Taehyung:"Mmm!"

Tae tries not to laugh while Taesan looks away and almost gags. Tae grabs the back of her neck; tilting her head back to spit in her mouth but Taesan squeals and turns away.

Taesan:"Nah fuck this I'd rather lose!"

{2ᴛᴀᴇ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Nope ugh."
Taehyung:"Haha Aw it wasn't that bad."
Taesan:"You're crazy."
*ᴛᴀᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜs*

{ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ}

Mathew spits milk all into Lori's mouth and she immediately spits into the cup and gasps for air.

Lori:"Oh my fucking gosh this is disgusting!"

Cam gags and shivers after Yoongi spitting milk into her mouth for the milkshake.

Cam:"I fucking quit!! I hate this game!"

Some of the other islanders try to hold in their laughter at Cam's distress.

{ᴄᴀᴍɢɪ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"I'm suing this fucking show."
Yoongi:"You were being such a baby."
Cam:"Oh shut up."
*ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴄʜᴜᴄᴋʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ sᴍɪʟᴇs*

{ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ}

Hoseok and tinashe seem to be moving quite quickly through the challenge. They both ignore the disgust of having food and liquid passed through their mouths and try and finish as fast as they can.

Ashlyn:"Come on you got this guys!"

Jungkook and Ashlyn cheer everyone on while they laugh. From the gags and screams the challenge is a complete chaos and mess.

Tinashe:"We're done! Oh my god finally!!"

Everyone stops and looks at Hoseok and Tinashe while they raise their hands in victory.

Jungkook:"And our winners are Hoseok and Tinashe!"

Everyone cheers and claps for them while they smile.

{ʜᴏɴᴀsʜᴇ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Tinashe:"It's was horrible but we won we made it!"
Hoseok:"Best team for sure haha! Now I really can't wait to get cleaned up.

{ᴄᴀᴍɢɪ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Thank fuck this challenge is over."
Yoongi:"Right.

{2ᴛᴀᴇ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"Never again. Never ever doing that again ew ew ew!"
Taehyung:"Hahaha, we could've won."
Taesan:"No not with this challenge!"

{ʟᴀғᴇᴡ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"I'm never doing that again. Ever.
Mathew:"Me neither."

{ᴀsʜᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"I'm just glad we weren't part of this."
Jungkook:"I think we could've won this still."
Ashlyn:"Ew you are not spitting anything into my mouth."
Jungkook:"I'll have something in your mouth that's for sure."
*ᴀsʜʟʏɴ ᴇʟʙᴏᴡs ʜɪs ᴄʜᴇsᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜs*

{ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ}

With Hoseok and Tinashe crowned as the winners, the islanders finally wrap up the challenge and head back to the mansion.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️

"ɴᴀʜ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴏɴ ɢᴀʀʀʏ!"

"ᴏʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴋᴀʀᴇɴ?"

"ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍʏ ғᴏᴏᴅ?! ʜᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ ɪ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴀɪɴᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ɴᴜɢɢᴇᴛs!"

"sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋᴇʀ"
*ɢᴀʀʀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇ sᴜᴘʀᴇᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜɴᴄʜ ᴡʀᴀᴘ*

"ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍᴇ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ!"

*ɢᴀʀʀʏ ʀᴏʟʟs ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs."

Uʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀs ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ!
(ɪ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴊᴋᴅᴊsᴊᴅᴋxᴊ)

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

🌒🌒

It's finally night and the islanders dress up for a night of partying. The girls get into their dresses and get their makeup done. Kaia takes glances at Ashlyn while she gets ready.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah feel like ah need to talk to Ash. Like ah wanna be friends with her and just put an end to all this drama."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Kaia:"Ash."

Ashlyn screws her face and turns to Kaia. The other girls awkwardly stop talking and look over at Kaia too.

Kaia:"Could we talk on the terrace?"

Ashlyn:"No I'm good."

Kaia:"Why not?"

Tinashe:"Kaia, I think it's best to just leave it."

Tinashe awkwardly smiles while Kaia looks down and finishes off her hair. Ashlyn rolls her eyes.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"It just bothers me that she wants to be all buddy buddy with me. Like I don't want anything to do with her, and it's not because I want her to feel alone but I just don't want anything to do with her drama. I tried to help her and I ended up being hurt."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Ah feel like she's being a bitch for no reason. Like okay so ah listened to Christian, well did she at some point so."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Taesan:"I just think Kaia is mad fake, but as Tae said, we don't indulge in childish games with childish people."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

After all getting ready, the islanders are out side; drinking and chatting away. Lori glances over at Jimin while he casually sips his drink and sits on the stall.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"You know what, I really don't understand why Jimin would pick Kaia. Of all the girls he'd pick Kaia? Ew."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Lori decides to strut over to Jimin and talk to him.

Lori:"Jimin can I talk to you."

Jimin lifts up his shades and glances at her.

Jimin:"Sit down then."

Lori takes a seat opposite him and perks her boobs up to get his attention.

Lori:"I just had a question to ask babe."

Jimin:"I'm all ears."

Jimin takes a sip of his drink as Lori starts.

Lori:"I was just wondering, like why wouldn't you pick me to couple up with? Like Kaia? Really?"

Jimin:"Don't worry why I picked Kaia."

Jimin smiles. Lori frowns. She stares at him and tries to figure out what he means but it's hard to tell with those tinted shades on his face.

Lori:"Yeah but, us in the bathroom, then you go for Kaia."

Jimin sighs.

Jimin:"We fucked that's it. We're not married."

And just like that Jimin grabs his drink and walks away nonchalantly. Lori watches him and scoffs with her mouth hung open.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jimin:"I said what I said."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Lori:"What a fucking asshole. Not like I give a fuck anyways."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over on the sofa swing, Jay and Hoseok have a chat.

Hoseok:"How's single life treating you."

Hoseok chuckles while Jay shakes his head and watches Cam from a distance.

Jay:"Not good, not good at all. Me and Cam were finally getting somewhere and then this guy comes along barley says a word and takes her."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"I don't trust that Yoongi guy. He's shady and he probably just wants to mess with Cam's feelings. Me on the other hand, I'm here for her."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Hoseok:"I can't lie they do seem to get along."

The pair of them watch on at Yoongi and Cam bicker and laugh around. Jay sits back and watches intensely.

Jay:"I don't like that one bit. Me and her had a good thing and I'm not gonna let some dickhead ruin that."

Jay glares at Yoongi while Hoseok scratches the back of his neck.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"I don't mean to laugh but, I just don't think this Yoongi guy gives a single fuck about Jay haha."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay:"I'm gonna pull her for a chat."

Hoseok:"You sure bro?"

Jay:"Yeah."

Jay stands up and makes his way over to the kitchen.

Jay:"Cam can I pull you for a chat."

Cam turns to Jay while he stands in front of her and Yoongi. Yoongi looks him up and down and then lowers his shades and continues to watch him.

Cam:"Um yeah sure."

Cam grabs her drink and smiles at Yoongi before following Jay over to the bean bags. Jimin heads over to Yoongi and follows his gaze over to Cam and Jay.

Jimin:"You worried about that?"

Yoongi chuckles and takes the gum Jimin offers him.

Yoongi:"Nah. I'll let him have his fun. Cam's a smart girl."

Both both chuckle and look at each other.

Back over on the bean bags with Cam and Jay. The two begin their conversation.

Cam:"So what do you want."

Jay smiles and turns to her.

Jay:"Just wanted to talk to you really."

Cam sips her drink and then smiles.

Cam:"About?"

Jay:"Just wanted to know where your head was at with whatever his name is."

Cam rolls her eyes and chuckles while Jay smiles at her.

Cam:"Why do you wanna where my head is at? Are you jealous or something."

Jay chuckles and reaches to hold Cam's hand.

Jay:"I'll be honest with you. I am a little jealous. I really fancy you Cam. I really see a future with us and I'm not giving up."

Cam looks down at her hand in his and chuckles.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"What a fucking twat."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cam:"Jay...do you think I'm stupid."

Jay looks up at her and frowns in confusion.

Jay:"What?"

Cam:"I know you've been playing a game this whole time. I've always known. Do you honestly I would ever trust you."

Cam laughs and pulls her hand out his grasp. Jay continues to frown.

Jay:"I'm not playing a game Cam."

Cam rolls her eyes and sighs.

Cam:"Jay, I know you've been using me so you can try and win. I bet you thought, let me couple up with someone who could potentially be a fan favourite and let me use them to win the 50k."

Jay looks down and scoffs as Cam watches him.

Cam:"Oh nothing to say?"

Jay pokes his tongue into his check and glares at the ground.

Cam:"You're just pissed because I knew your game all along. Trust me I've been waiting for someone else to come in so I wouldn't have to be coupled up to you. I've never liked you and I never will."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"What a fucking bitch."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay shakes his head and scoffs again.

Jay:"I don't give a fuck anyways. I never wanted to be coupled up with you. So you should be grateful I saved your fucking ass."

Cam rolls her eyes and stands up.

Cam:"Bitter's not a good look on you babe. Anyways, it's been a pleasure."

Cam struts over to the fire pit to join 2tae and Ashkook. Jay rolls his eyes and angrily looks down.

Jay:"Fucking bitch."

From a far, Jimin and Yoongi smile as they watch Cam walk away from Jay. The both turn to each other and cheers their cups.

Jimin:"Let the games begin."

Yoongi:"Indeed."

They both chuckle.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Let the games begin

"A little drama never hurt."

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ!!! ʙᴇ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ!

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
113K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...