Collins Preferences.

By distractfulbabe

Chris and Crawford Collins = baes. More

1- Good morning texts.
2- Cute Dates
3- Meeting his family

4- YouTube Video Together

544 11 0
By distractfulbabe

Crawford:

"Heyyyyy guys-"

"Hi guys"

"Hey guys it's Crawford, and I'm joined today with my wonderful girlfriend!" He says into the camera, finally getting it right. You wave to the camera and smile, "today, we'll be doing the Extreme Boyfriend/Girlfriend Tag."

"Basically, what we're going to do is ask each other 5 questions and every time you get one wrong you either get a pie to the face or an egg cracked on your head, and you have 7 seconds to answer" you explain and Crawf holds up the pies/eggs. Motioning how they'll be going on you.

"Okay you start" he says and you go into your memo pad.

"Okay," you say

"Okay." He repeats and you push him, making him laugh.

"I'll start with an easy one, where did we meet?" You ask him and he smiles while you count on your fingers.

"We met at Playlist in Florida," he says

"Mhm, go"

"No wait, and you were on stage singing a cover of "Terrible Things" by Mayday Parade and in that moment I knew I needed to be at least your friend."

"Awe Crawf" you blush and kiss his cheek and he sheepishly smiles at the camera.

"Okay anyway," he says, "what is my favorite food" he begins to count on his fingers

"Pizza! No wait Tacos!" You explain and he laughs holding a pie.

"Which one?" He's at 5.

"Pizz-" your face is smeared with the pie, "ew Crawf!" He laughing at you and you just stare at him.

"It's tacos," he says as if nothing happened, "your turn" you wipe some of the cream from your eyes and read off your phone.

"What's my favorite color?" I smirk at him and begin to count.

"That's not even fair you change it like every week!" I'm on 5 now and he's panicking. I laugh at him.

"Yellow! yellow!" He yells before I get to 7 and I smash two eggs onto his head. "Shit" he murmurs placing a hand on his head.

"It's Scarlet you idiot" I laugh at the disgust on his face.

"Okay, 1-0 me" Crawf says with a small idiot like dance, "who said 'I love you' first?"

"Oooh we said it mutually. You drove us up to the mountain peak and we were watching the sunset and we both said it!" I exclaim and he laughs nodding his head.

"And I do love you." He smiles leaning in but instead licks the tip of my nose, "mmm lemon"

"Nasty," I scrunch my face and push him, he nearly falls out of his chair and I can't help but laugh, "wheeeeen did you meet my parents?"

"Iiiin Februuuary" he scrunches his face and I sigh, "was I right?" He asks laughing.

"Nope" I smash a pie onto his face. He took one of the eggs in his hand and smashed it on my head, laughing at you're expression. Instead of even saying anything you swiftly take another pie and slam it on his face again. You laughed at him now, he wiped his face and smash the cream onto your face.

"Ow" you yelp wiping your face.

"I'm so sorry" he hugs you tight and you push him off of you slamming eggs into the sides of his face.

"We wasted all of the stuff" you laugh smashing the final egg onto the top of his egg.

"I win!" He claims and you shake your head.

"No I won butthole" he laughs at you.

"Okay guys, comment down below who won." He says pointing at himself and you slap his hand, "I'll see you guys next time!" He kisses his hands then covers the camera and has Karisma come over to turn off the camera.

"You're such a butthole!" You push him and he slips on so of the whip cream. You laugh at him and he pulls you down with him. You both end up sitting, laughing until Momma Collins tells you guys to clean up the floor and yourselves.

***

Chris:

"Are you sure we can do this babe? We could get arrested!" I exclaim

"Baby, we aren't gonna get arrested." Chris and Crawf laugh at you. He hands Crawford the camera.

"Hi guys it's Chris and this is my girlfriend!" He waves at the camera and points at me.

"Hiiiiii" I wave at the camera

"Today we're at the local super market and we're gonna be pranking people." You nod at the camera as Chris goes to further on explaining. "Now, let's go!"

You both walk into the store and Crawf hides behind a corner secretly recording you both. Chris climbs into a trash bin and you close the lid. Now you stand and pretend to be reaching for something on a high shelf that you're unable to reach. A boy walks by and you stop him.

"Excuse me, would you help me get that?" You ask him and he says yes. While he leans up to grab the object you quietly tap on the trash bin below, Chris pops out with a scream and the boy jumps backwards onto his ass.

"Fuck" the boy laughs, along with you, Chris and Crawf; stands up just walking away.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?"Chris says as he winks at you lowering himself into the bin again and you close the lid. This happens a few times. Finally a few minutes later you see a man in the store's uniform, but with a formal top on.

"Shit." You mutter to yourself as he walks to you.

"Are you the one who's been pranking my customers with your little boyfriend?" He asks, voice deep and slightly scaring you.

"No sir. I'm just shopping. There's been pranks going on?" You say nonchalantly. He nods a bit.

"Yeah. Some kids pranking the customers around this area. Have you seen them?"

"I've yet to be pranked sir. I assure you I do not know about these pranks."I smile at him. You feel an arm snake around your waist.

"Are you ready to go babe? We'll be late for the party, we need to get the pop." It's Crawford, trying to get the manager to leave.

"How about you kid, have you seen any pranking around here?"

"Pranking? No sir, not at all" Crawford makes a confused face at the man.

"Okay..I'll be going to find these hooligans." the manager walks off. You and Crawf watch as he walks down the asile and keeps going then finally turns left.

"OMG THAT WAS SO CLOSE" You say with excitement in your voice as you open the lid to where Chris is and he climbs out quickly.

"Yeah see, it was fun now wasn't it?"He asks you pecking your lips.

"Shut up" you push him forward and laugh. You jump onto his back and him and Crawf begin to walk.

"Oh and Crawf," Chris says looking over at him. Crawford turns to his brother, "don't ever call my girl 'babe' again"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
110K 886 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...