𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐢...

By DANCE4ARI

❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝❞ 💓 ✧ 💒 ✧ 🌸 [𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚... More

𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔.
𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.
𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺.

𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦.

817 28 28
By DANCE4ARI

mauri ?
dess

mauri ?
d e s t i n y

dess 💕
whatttt

mauri ?
im at times square already

dess 💕
we're at some dealership
cause we needa rent a car

mauri ?
well come to times
square

dess 💕
wait we're almost done

dess 💕
my dad's like talking to
my mom

dess 💕
we're getting a range rover

dess 💕
👁👅👁

mauri ?
she rich rich

dess 💕
period 😘

mauri ?
caught that 🥰

dess 💕
shut upppp

dess 💕
im taking it back idc
👁👅👁

mauri ?
here

mauri ?
😘😘😘

dess 💕
🗑

mauri ?
🖕🏼

dess 💕
😘

dess 💕
here

dess 💕
💩

mauri ?
i found your twin

dess 💕
who

mauri ?
👹

mauri ?
y'all look so alike 😍

dess 💕

mauri ?
come to times square already 😾

mauri ?
it's freezing 😿

dess 💕
okay i'm in the car

dess 💕
i thot this would take longer

dess 💕
i'm not meeting you btw

dess 💕
i'm gonna avoid u

mauri ?
😿

mauri ?
idc i'm gonna meet u

mauri ?
& ur family

mauri ?
😼

dess 💕
wait fr are you actually here

mauri ?
yes

mauri ?
i'm not kidding, i'm meeting
ur family and you

dess 💕
r you there alone?

mauri ?
no 😽

dess 💕
go back to your house 😍

mauri ?
i brought my mom so she could
meet your mom

dess 💕
they can be besties 😘😘

mauri ?
yeahhh

dess 💕
ooh and their kids are
besties too

mauri ?
we're besties now?

dess 💕
yes ❤️

dess 💕
ok we're going to times square now

dess 💕
i'm nervous :/

mauri ?
why ???

dess 💕
cause idk what to do

dess 💕
like should i hug my bestie ??

dess 💕
will my parents get the wrong
idea ??

mauri ?
don't stress about your parents

mauri ?
they'll be distracted by talking to
my mom

dess 💕
oh yeah

dess 💕
ok i'm not nervous anymore

dess 💕
thank you :')

mauri ?
you're welcome (:

dess 💕
ok i'll text you once we arrive

mauri ?
alr

    EVERYBODY was fascinated by times square. they'd seen it in movies, images, music videos, but never in real life. destiny looked around for mauricio and couldn't find him. she didn't necessarily know his height which could've been a great feature to help her spot him more quickly. "it looks so pretty." jaslene took pictures and felt like she was in another one of her dreams.

destiny began stressing out because she didn't really know how to tell her mom that her friend was here. "ma, i need to tell you something." she pulled her mom aside and felt a shiver run down her spine. "mi amigo esta aquí." (my friend is here). "here? where is he?" she asked. "don't know," she looked around and spotted him with his mom. "over there." she pointed at him. "guys, let's go."

"what's happening?" her father asked. "my friend is here so i figured i should introduce him to you guys." they all walked over to mauricio but he still hadn't seen them. "mauricio!" she waved at him and he soon saw her. she didn't expect him to be that tall. he smiled at her and she realized his smile was, different. it was almost, contagious in a way. when you saw that smile it automatically put one on your face.

she hugged him, and immediately felt warm. she could stay like this forever but she felt like her parents were watching so she didn't want them to get any ideas. although mauricio advised her not to stress out about them, she still did. destiny seperated herself from him and nervously smiled. "ma, this is my friend mauricio."

"hola mauricio." her mother shook his hand, and gave him a welcoming smile. he went along greeting everybody and destiny's mom began a conversation with his mom. by the time he greeted everybody, their parents were engaged into a conversation which is just what mauricio and destiny wanted.

"damn so my bestie and i finally met." she gave him a little nudge on the arm, and looked up at him. "you're so short." he teased. "i'm an average height you're the one who's like six feet tall." she looked up at him. "it's freezing as fuck." mauricio shivered. "how are you cold? you're the one who made me feel warm." she hugged him again and felt warm. "i don't feel warm though."

he put his arms around her which added more warmth to destiny. "you give good hugs." destiny hugged him tighter. "you don't, but thanks." mauricio liked teasing destiny, she was like a litte sister to him. "i take back my compliment."

       mauricio chuckled at her and hugged her tighter. "our moms are gonna be besties." destiny joked. "what if they hate each other?" mauricio looked over at them and they seemed to be getting along. "they won't... i hope." she turned around to see them laughing together. "i'm so cold, i wanna ask my mom if we can go inside somewhere but i don't wanna ask her while she's having a conversation you know." mauricio told her. "i know what you mean. like they're all just gonna look at you like you interrupted the most important conversation ever."

      "yeah, and then she's gonna beat my ass back home for interrupting them since they're adults and all that bullshit." destiny was shocked as to how good they were clicking with one another since they just met. "just stay here and eventually they'll get cold enough to go somewhere."

      "hopefully. anyways how's your trip going?" he wondered, as she tiptoed to play with his curls. "good. kinda. not really. i mean the suite is nice, but i just wanna get some bomb ass food, you know? the hotel food is delicious, but i wanna try some real new york food." she admired his curls and how natural they were. "i have some places in mind that i could take you to,"

       "we could go later today, i just need to ask my parents. they planned on having dinner with some of their old friends who live up in harlem, and i'm supposed to baby sit jaslene and luna, but jaslene is 12 so she can take care of her." destiny always felt bad about disobeying her mother's rule but for some reason she didn't seem to care. all she had in mind was food.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
if you listen to tyler the creator,
whats your favorite song cause my friend
told me igor is superior, like don't get me wrong
it's great but wolf is way better 💆🏽‍♀️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.9K 23
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 ミ ❝ 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
Gone By ...

Fanfiction

22.2K 847 38
Just read it if you want to Thank you for 20k reads 💕
20.5K 659 41
Check out the story if you love mike💓
38.3K 1.2K 65
You like three boys and don't know who to choose Mike? Derek? Kobe? Who knows read to find out