BLOODY LOVE [slow updates]

By infinity-Manan

She is Mine Girl. MINE. Don't even think you'll ever have a chance with her. She's MINE. She's crazy as fu... More

1.
2.
New CS & Home TOUR
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
Manik's Penthouse Tour.
8.
9-A.
9-B.
10.
11-A.
11-B.
11-C.
12.
13.
14.
15.
Promo
16.
17-A.
New Cover
17-B
17~C.
New Story

Prologue

7.6K 279 55
By infinity-Manan

-*-*-

"Please! Please! Pleassssseeee!" A teenage girl of 19 years old, loudly complained.

"Shut the hell up, Navya!" a handsome looking young man said.

"But Manik-" Navya started.

"The answer is no...Dammit, Cabir, get your woman in line dude." Manik said to his best friend.

Cabir rolled his eyes and said with a sigh "Now guys, let's be calm about the situation. Also Manik common yaar, just consider what Navya is asking for once."

"No, I'm not going to have a spoilt, stuck-up teenage girl here in my club." Manik snapped.

"Manik, my friend is not like that. Please, I'm not going to know anyone there besides you, your brother, and Cabir. Please, Please, Please, Manuuuu!. " Navya pleaded.

She knew she had him after calling him by his nickname, or by telling his mom 'he is such a mama's boy.' she thought.

Manik sighed then said, "Fine, but if she gets in any trouble or hurt, it's not my problem. You know it's not a safe place for you humans. "

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you, Manik ! You won't regret it and don't worry Cabir and I will keep her safe . Well I got to go now and call my friend and get ready. See you guys at the club at night!" squealed an excited Navya. Before she walked out of the door of Manik's apartment she gave Manik a hug and Cabir a chaste kiss on the lips.

"Wait Navya, my love-"Cabir started to say, but she was already out of the door.

"You got one hell of a woman to handle there buddy, hats off to you, how do you handle her." Manik said as he sat down on his couch.

"I know, only I can handle her and I will enjoy 'handling' her tonight too." Cabir responded with a perverted smirk.

Manik rolled his dark chocolate brown eyes listening to his friends double meaning talks and turned on his t.v.

~~~~In Navya's car~~~~

"Come on, pickup..." Navya muttered to herself while her phone was ringing.

"Hello?" a happy sweet chirpy voice spoke though the phone.

"Hey, you know that club you wanted to go to?" Navya asked.

"Wow, you just get straight to business, woman and yes what about it?." retorted the happy voice.

Navya rolled her eyes and said, "Whatever… anyways I talked to the owner and he said you can come in for FREE tonight, no pass is needed."

"Oh really?! OMG! Navuuuu you are the best! I love you bestie. " The happy voice said with a lot of enthusiasm and excitement.

"I know...love you too sweetheart. Be at the club around 7, okay? I'll be waiting for you in the V. I. P private section of the club" Navya stated.

"Okay, bye, see you tonight ." The happy voice said.

"Bye Nandu, see you there." Navya said and ended the call.

-*-*-

Manik Malhotra, 20 years old... Has a secret, that is he is a half fox demon. He is a half breed... Half human half fox demon, as his mother is a human and father is a full fox demon. No one knows about this except his near and dear one's. For the world he is the youngest son of the famous business tycoon of India and the owner of the chain of his night club 'DEMON' which is one of the most popular night club in the country.

The demons can hide their demonic traits by wearing a charm magic ring on their finger which creates illusions and make them appear as human so that they can hide and mingle easily with the humans without them coming to  know about their true identity and form.

Charm, magic finger ring for both male demons and half demons ...

Magic finger rings for the both female demons and half demons...

Nandini Murthy, 18 years old human.

Navya Singh, 19 years old human, Nandini's bestie and Cabir's girlfriend. Know's about Manik's secret.

Cabir Dhawan, 21 years old human . Knows about Manik and his families secret. His best friend /soul brother, also his right hand... But for the world he is Manik's friend/business partner.
---------------------------------------------------------
_khusiyaan_ mahaenterprises _sagigirl_

The credit for this beautiful cover goes to Fireflies_shines

Bye,

Love you all,

Ria❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...
192K 10.8K 36
MANAN: HER PRINCESS LIFE Nandini is a middle class girl who dreams of having a princess life.This is a humorous +possessive +romantic story.Her char...
555K 31.7K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...
39.3K 3.2K 42
Manik Malhotra - A worldwide famous Bollywood megastar & a business magnet. He has it all from godly looks to unimaginable riches & everything one ca...