Lie To Me || Na Jaemin

Door minminjimjaem

"So tell me, How far are you gonna lie? " "I love you" **** Both wanted the same thing but doesn't seem to g... Meer

MUST READ
Chapter 1 || To Seoul
Chapter 2 || Long Ass Ride
Chapter 3 || Coffee incident
Chapter 4 || Class 10-B
Chapter 5 || Daehyun, Lee Daehyun
Chapter 6 || Sunbaenims
Chapter 7 || Little girls can punch
Chapter 8 || Unknown
Chapter 9 || A player
Chapter 10 || The Basement
Chapter 11 || School Night
Chapter 12 || Just me and only me
Chapter 13 || The Leather Jacket
Chapter 14 || Jisung Park
Chapter 15 || She's a friend
Chapter 16 || Strawberry
Chapter 17 || Guys
Chapter 18 || He's evil
Chapter 19 || Get me away from here
Chapter 20 || Jaemin's shirt
Chapter 21 || You're really interesting
Chapter 22 || Hi Love
Chapter 23|| Mr. Choi
Chapter 24 || Rooftop
Chapter 26|| Winwin
Chapter 27|| Talk
Chapter 28||Boyfriend Talk
Chapter 29|| Pizza
Chapter 30||Shopping
Chapter 31||NJM
Chapter 32||Dejavu
Chapter 33|| Confirmation
Chapter 34|| Zhong mei
Chapter 35|| Mine

Chapter 25|| Blame the floor

152 10 0
Door minminjimjaem

Lee Daehyun's POV

After the long class, Jaemin came to lunch with my brother and his friends while I went with Hyeji and Eunha.

I was only given a few glances from my brother still worried about what happened a few days ago. I ignored his stare looking around the cafeteria wondering where they are. Johnny and Mark were out, they said they have some business to do that it is not that important.

Hyeji and Eunha were talking about this new handsome transferee, which happens to be someone I know. I had a history with him.

Class is finally over, Jaemin only gave me a look as I know what he means. I followed him as we went to Mr. Choi meeting him in the gym. We noticed that few of the basketball players were still playing.

Mr. Choi spotted us and started walking towards us.

"I'm glad you came. I want you to clean the gym" My eyes got a little wide taken a back when Mr. Choi expected us to  clean the whole gym.

I take a look at Jaemin and he seems unbothered by it.

Mr. Choi suddenly shouted, "Okay boys practice is over" Basketball players stopped practicing and wiping their sweat off, balls bouncing around the gym. Some of them took off the shirts up until when I see Yoon Oh sunbaenim took of his shirt making my eyes wide a little.

I flushed hard when Yoon Oh sunbaemin caught me looking. I quickly look away embarrassed. I noticed Jaemin was giving someone a skank eyes. I look away unbothered by it.

"Yah Jaemin ah. We should start soon" I clear my throat hiding my embarrassment about Yoon Oh sunbaemnim. Jaemin gave me a look and nod.

As the varsity team are getting ready to leave the gym, Jaemin and I started grabbing basketballs and putting them to the container.

Jaemin was grabbing to the other side of the gym.

I bent down grabbing a ball, as I stood up I was met with familiar faces.

Yoon Oh sunbaenim standing beside Jungwoo.

I looked at Jungwoo a little bit confused.

I bow a little at them, "Annyeonghaseyo" I smiled at little, holding the ball on my hands.

I blush a little when Yoon Oh sunbaenim stared at me with a smile. I quickly look away and looked at Jungwoo. Jungwoo gave me a knowing look as he glance at Yoon Oh sunbaenim and me. I gave him a glare as I cleared my throat.

"Daehyun ah, Are you alright? Has he been bothering you?" Jungwoo walked right up to me, putting a hand on my head as he caresses it. I gave a small smile and nods.

"Don't be afraid to come to us for help" Yoon Oh sunbaenim said.

I think for a moment and quickly looked at him confused.

Why would he say that?

"How are you related?" I asked confused

Yoon Oh sunbaenim chuckled.

"I knew you're confused. He's an old friend of Johnny and I" Jungwoo explained and I nod in understandment.

I looked back at Jaemin and he is giving me skank eyes for stopping.

"It was a nice talk. I think my partner would mind me making him do all the work" I chuckled a little as they nod. I gave Jungwoo one last look before turning around to walk back to Jaemin.  Students started walking out the gym.

Jaemin was standing right beside the container. His eyes focused on me as I walk towards him with a ball in my hand.  As I was getting closer, I threw the ball at him and unluckily he caught it. 

"Welp,  didn't expect you catch that" I said as he smirked bouncing the ball from the ball back to his palms.  "You're a player, right?"

Jaemin raised his eyebrows at me,  "Hm? " He asked. 

"A basketball player, stupid.  Are you a player-player? " I exclaimed asking him as he chuckled a little bit taken a back. "What would you do if I was? " He stopped dribbling the ball,  as he starts walking towards me.

"Nothing" I simply said.

Jaemin was standing in front of me,  his body towering mine.  His eyes focused on my eyes as mine doesn't leave his as well.  "Nothing? " Jaemin walks closer to me leaving the space between me and him.

I nod at him ignoring the thumping inside my chest. His fingers brushed gently to my cheeks as he put few of my hair to the side. "Even of I do this?" Jaemin went closer more to my face his lips an inch to mine.

His and my eyes never left each other. I can feel like Jaemin can hear how fast my heart beating right now since it's so quiet here in the gym.

"We had too many chances that we missed" Jaemin sighs as I looked at him confused.

Jaemin smashes his lips to mine making me widen in surprised. I didn't expect him to really do kiss me. A few seconds, I closed my eyes and start kissing back. I felt Jaemin smirk a little as we kissed. His hand still on my cheek cupping my face as I tiptoe a little because of Jaemin's height.

JAEMIN IS KISSING ME

I AM KISSING HIM

WE ARE KISSING

My heart was pounding really hard, as I felt my face flushed as our lips collides. I pull back catching my breathe, I look away from him embarrassed, heat creeping up to my neck to my face. There was a moment of silence between the two of us. I bit my lower lip, and gulp.

I felt Jaemin's eyes on me, never leaving me. Why does he always do that?

I took the courage to look at him while my face is still red. "I think we should continue uhm, cleaning" I cleared my throat as I try to come up with a topic.

Luckily Jaemin nods.

I walk away from him getting more basketball around the gym.

It was like that for a few minutes, it was silence. All I hear was our footsteps and balls bouncing.

As we almost finish, I put the ball on the container as Jaemin stood there beside it. "Is that all?" Jaemin asks

My eyes wandering off before answering, "I think so--- Oh wait no, I see one there" I said as I pointed a ball behind him few feet away from him. "I'll get it" I murmured as I felt him nod.

I started walking towards it as I grab the ball, I look back to Jaemin as I see him waiting for me.

I started walking towards him until I felt my body slipping. My ankle twisted a little as I fell on my butt letting go of the ball on my hand. I scream in pain closing my eyes in the process. I hear footsteps running towards me as it stops besides me.

"Yah, Daehyun ah, Are you okay?" I hear Jaemin asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said embarass as I try to stand up in the process. "You don't look fine" Jaemin remark.

"I am fine" I said as I stood up, trying to ignore the pain. As I stood up straight the pain ankle shook all over my body, I was about to fall again but Jaemin caught me, wrapping an arm around my waist as he puts my arm around his shoulder helping me stand.

"Damn, now I hate the floor" I commented

"You should have been more careful" he chuckled.

"Blame the floor" I sigh, "Sure" Jaemin chuckled again.

He took me to one of the benches and sat me down. His hand went to my ankle and touch it. I wince as he place his fingers on it. I looked at him confused at what he was doing. I felt Jaemin pressed his hands on my ankle, I quickly slap his hand away and groan glaring at him a little.

"It's a sprain" Jaemin said, "I am well awared, you don't have to do that" I exclaimed.

"Sorry" Jaemin said as I nod.

"How long do you think this will last?" I asked.

"Weeks maybe?" He said as I sigh

Well there goes my plan on avoiding Dong Sicheng and especially Na Jaemin.

"Can you take me home?" I asked, a little bit tired. Jaemin nods as he helps me stood up.

I was about to get my bag when Jaemin suddenly took it and put both his and mine on his shoulder. Jaemin wraps and arm around my waist as I put an arm on his shoulder. We started walking out the gym as I was limping my way out with Jaemin's help.

I felt my heart blushing again by Jaemin's presence near me as I felt pain at the same by that stupid sprain on my ankle.

I groan a little when I used my sprain ankle too much on the ground. Jaemin sighes, when I was about to look at him. I felt arms hooking my legs as my legs left the ground.

I looked at Jaemin shook as he carried me in a bridal way.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I asked as I looked at him, his face were only inches away from mine this time.

"You're walking way to slow" Jaemin exclaimed, looking infront as he walks on the hallway.

Thank God, there were no students anymore.

"Can you blame me?" I exclaimed.

"You're the one with a sprain ankle" He remarks as I look at him taking a back with him glancing a little to me.

"I told you blame the floor" I huff, "You're in pain, atleast let me do it" Jaemin said.

I didn't answer him but instead I stayed quiet. I was trying not to look at him, but I just couldn't help but glance at him while he walks to his motorcycle with our bags each on his arms.

I was looking at Jaemin when he looked at me as he stopped on his tracks.

Jaemin gently puts me down still my arms around his shoulders.

Jaemin guided me on his motorcycle as he lets me sit first, I looked at him confused.

I usually sits behind him, "Come on, so I could help me" he said but still I'm confused.

"Jaemin, I have a sprained ankle not a broken arm" I said bluntly.

Jaemin only looked at him but still I sit on the motorcycle as he stis behind me.

I gulp as how close Jaemin is to me. He put my hair on my shoulders so it wouldn't get on his face while he drives. His head beside my shoulders as he reaches in front of me.

He grabs my arm and guided me to where I should hold on to. He puts his hand above mine as he started to drive. I was frozen on my seat, I couldn't move. I felt air sunken on my lungs. My heart beating fast and my couldn't process.

I was like that up until I felt the wind stopped it means we're home. I took a gulp as I felt Jaemin left his seat and stood in front of me as he grabs my arm helping me left his motorcycle.

I put my arm around his shoulder as I looked around the yard to see few motorcycle parked in front of my house.

Well shit, my brother and his friends is here.

I sigh, still my heart beating fast as I felt Jaemin's presence near me as we walked the front door.

"Jaemin" I stopped him from his tracks as he looks at me. "About earlier, uhm, you know. " I hesitantly said not sure how I would say.

"What?" He asked confused, but for sure he knew it and he's teasing me about it.

I instantly blush shy about it, "You know it" I sigh

"But I don't" He smirked, "Jaemin" I said warning him.

Without warning, he leans in giving me a kiss on my lips. Short but enough to make my heart race fast. "You mean, that?" He asked smirking as I sigh blushing really hard.

"Yes that" I said almost in a whisper. "But seriously Jaemin, don't tell Donghyuck Oppa" I said a bit disappointed if he did.

"Of course, why would I? When I know he'll kill me for kissing his sister" He chuckled as I nod.

Jaemin opened the door as I bit my lip nervous if we suddenly meets my brother and his friends.

He helped me walk inside as we met up a few familiar faces.

Donghyuck oppa looking at us confused and curious why I had my arms around Jaemin but yet he was worried.

"What happened?" Donghyuck Oppa asked worried as he walks up to us giving Jaemin a stare.

"I slipped" I said shortly, I didn't expect him to talk to me.

Jaemin helped me to sit on the couch as he puts our bags down on the floor.

"Who pushed you?" My brother asked making me looked at him. "No one" I exclaimed. "I was grabbing something but slipped instead" I exclaimed.

My brother nodded then looked at me and Jaemin. "Why are you two together?" he eyed his friend up and down.

"Detention, idiot." I mumbled under my breathe but I was sure he heard me. He would have said anything but he stayed quiet.

I didn't notice the others move when someone handed ice pack to my brother. Jisung gave me a small smile as Donghyuck oppa handed me the ice pack for me to put on my sprain. "I'll go to my room" I say quietly.

"I'll help you" My brother said but I quickly  stopped him. "No, it's fine. Jaemin will help me" I said making everyone stunned but Jeno Oppa smirking at the side making me look at him with a small glare. "Oppa trust me. I just need to talk to him for awhile. Please." I said with a small smile as Jaemin nods at me grabbing my bag.

Jaemin took my arm and put it around his shoulders as I limp walking to the stairs.

Jaemin put his arms around my waist despite my brother being there, he still puts it. I felt my brother's glare from behind us.

We arrived my room as Jaemin helped me sat on my bed as he put my bag down.

"Thank you" I said with a small smile mumbling as I felt him nod.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked making me suddenly look at him nervous.

He arch his eyebrows upward curious, "I honestly don't know. I just felt like saying it" I say honestly making me look down nervous and embarrassed as I blush.

I felt Jaemin walked towards me, bending down up to my level as he halfly sat. Jaemin hand went to my chin as he raise my head to look at his. My eyes were at his as Jaemin was only focused to mine.

"Am I confusing you?" he asked with a low tone voice of his.

I gulped nervous but didn't answer looking away from him.

"I like you, Daehyun." I looked at him shocked at what he said obviously speechless. He softly placed his lips to mine leaving me frozen to my place but kissed back after.  I felt him smile a little. He didn't smirk but smiled.

"You don't have to answer anything. I just want to do that. But I really am telling the truth. I'll wait if I have to" He said making my heart skips a beat.

Then he left my room leaving me speechless and frozen to my place.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

128K 3.3K 35
「 ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 」 - It only started as a one night stand, soon became each other's addiction. Can they really be mo...
85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
84.5K 2.6K 65
❝Both of us were sinful, but I wanted to thank those sins & dreams for letting us found each other.❞ a story of youth, valentinejen
1K 67 20
"hello jiwoo! my name is jaehyun, jung jaehyun. you may not remember who i am, but i know you well, very well!" "if you don't mind, can we restart, a...