Bella Is A Badass! Take That...

Od Black_Tipped_Rose_xx

Bella is back and she is one ticked off vampire. Going to Volturi she meets the Cullen family again and ALL H... Více

Bella Diamond
Black Kiss Of An Angelic Devil
El Tango
Sneak Peak: Masquerade
One Kiss Too Many
Mon Creation
Una Rosa Antenato
Mon Petit Tyran
A New Face
Antiqua Daemonia
A Force Unknown - Rated R

Hallo Stranger

16.3K 284 38
Od Black_Tipped_Rose_xx

Bella Diamond

I was seated in Marcus's lap. He growled softly at me when I shifted slightly. I could imagine that this was slightly uncomfortable for him. But he deserved it for telling them what had happened to me.

"I presume they know why I was sick earlier?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow at him. He nodded sheepishly and tried to give me his puppy dog eyes. It wasn't working. I was too pissed. My sickness had nothing to do with them. It's not like they ever fricken cared about. Now all of a sudden they've loved me! They can go screw themselves for all I care. I was filled with hatred for them. But my face didn't show it. I kept it in a perfectly calm and relaxed expression. Not even raising an eyebrow in a sign of concern. Marcus noticed the look and flinched slightly.

I opened my mouth, ready to tell them that I don't need their help, when the doors flew open. I looked up and smiled. Standing in the door wearing a pair of black jeans and a v-neck white t-shirt was the one guy I had missed beyond belief.

Sky smiled at me through his black hair, carelessly brushing it out of his ruby red eyes with the palm of his glowing marble skin.

"What's up Queenie."He purred and winked at me. I shrieked and flew out of Marcus's lap and launched myself at him. Sky held his arms open and I flew into them. When his strong arms wrapped around me I was filled with the memories of our time together.

Us kissing under the full moon. Slowly tracing patterns on each other's skin. The slip of my hand into his shirt. The soft cushion as he pushed me down onto my back. The feel of him slowly unfastening my bra and pulling it of. Him kicking his boxers off and resting his hands above me. His breathy voice asking if I was ready. Me nodding, waiting for him. Sensations travelling through us as we made love for the first time under the silver moon.

I shivered in his arms and I felt him chuckle. He was thinking the same thoughts as me. thoughts filled with passion and innocene. Unsure to spectacular.

He slowly slid his hand to the end of my dress and I snuggled up tighter against him, pressing my breast into his chest. He groaned softly and nipped the corner of my ear. I growled at him and placed my hand on a certain area of him where he was very happy. He smashed my body closer to his and moaned low in my ear. I smiled satisfied and pulled back and away. He looked at me with lust filled eyes, the predatory glint in them making me warm. I chuckled and grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards Marcus. He pulled his hand back and instead draped his arm across my shoulders.

Marcus was already standing, facing us with a big smirk on his face and a happy glint in his eyes. His brothers and him loved Sky ever since we first started dating. They said I suddenly seemed to brighten, smiling more and laughing with feeling. I, of course, had no idea what they were talking about so I simply ignored them. Leaving the Volturi, leaving Sky, was the hardest decision ever, but I had to do it. I couldn't stay here my whole life. And Sky still had a few years service here before he could come with me.

So i left the new founded love of my life all alone in a state thousands of miles away from me. But I knew I could trust him. He would never do anything to hurt me. He was always there to comfort me. Even when I could barely speak under the pressure of tears for Edward, he held me to him and murmured soothing words in my ear. Unlike all the rest he didn't promise me Edward would come back. He promised me that he would never let me go. That he would stay by my side and worship and cherish me like Edward was supposed to. It made me feel wanted and loved. Like I was drifting on a cotton candy cloud and it would never dissolve as long as I had Sky next to me holding me up.

After multiple nights of screaming and crying, I finally decided to seek love in places where I knew I would find. I would go seek love in Sky.

Our relationship was the biggest and the best news for hears in our kind and the gossip about our happiness always laced the halls of the castle and the alleys of the city. Volterra was buzzing with happiness. I was filled with too much love to handle, so I poured it out around every else. There was big feast in honour of our love and dances created just to celebrate us. According to everyone else we were the perfect couple. Me with my dark hair and shocking eyes standing next to a man with equally dark hair and burning eyes made us fierce. But the occasional innocence of our love and the way we revolved around each other made us the most liked.

And now as I was striding next to him to go greet one of my fellow leaders, I could feel that power return to me. It was the mere escence of Sky that filled me with the feeling of being royalty.

Marcus came over to hug as tightly. When he pulled back he shot Sky a smiled and motioned him closer. Sky obeyed and neared Marcus, who leaned closer to talk in his ear. Curious I opened my mind link to try and listen in on what they were talking about. I frowned when I read Marcus and Sky's blocked minds. They were both thinking about how high the Himmalayas possibly is. I frowned deeper. Why would they even need to know. They could just run over there and up the mountain without blinking an eye.

After a while Sky leaned back, a satisfied smile plastered on his face. I quirked my head sidewise, wearing a curious expression. He chuckled and shook his head, leaning forward to peck my forehead. I scowled at him and shook my head. I will find out soon enough. Once lapse in his mind block and I will know.

Before I could ask them a phone started to play 'Lot In Stereo' from All Time Low. It was one of the many songs Sky and I placed our stamp of approval on. This was our favourite dance song.

As if he was thinking the same thing, Sky grabbed my hand and brought me tight up against him. I started to twirl my hips in the way we used to and he matched my rhythm while twirling me around. He grabbed my hand and slided them back to rest on his hips as he danced with me.

We were so caught up in our little moment that me completely forgot about everyone else around us. We were snapped out of the little dimension we formed when Sky dipped me, planting a kiss tightly on my lips, and a cough was heard.

I pulled away from Sky and glanced around me. Pissed off Cullens. Check. Happy Marcus. Check. I was just about to straighten myself when the doors flew open and Aro, Caius, Felix, and Demitri strode in. I noticed Heidi tucked under Aro's arm. She smiled softly at him but didn't pay much attention. They weren't really in a relationship as they played. Nope. Heidi was actually crazy for another certain vampire.

Sky pulled me upright and rested his head on top of my mine while circling my waist with his strong arms. I nestled into his well defined chest and purred softly. He growled and nipped my ear. I giggled. Sky was fun to play with.

"Welcome home Sky!" Aro boomed and threw his arms open. Sky smiled a huge grin at him and tightened his grip on me.

"Its great to be home." Sky said, kissing me on top of my head. I smiled wider. I felt complete again. I couldn't imagine being with anyone else that him.

I knew he echoed my thoughts when I felt his subtle nudge in my mind. I nudged back and pulled loose from his grip. He sent a shot of disapproval and need at me but I shook it off quickly. I pointedly fixed him with my 'tell-me-your-secret' smile while crossing my arms. He noticed the look and grinned before copying my posture. It lasted for a few seconds until I broke under the pressure of his stare and launched myself back to him. He welcomed me with loving open arms.

I heard Aro and the others chuckle fondly at our playing. We never really fought. And when we did it was huge and explosive but always quickly over. We never stayed mad at each other for long. Because we never did anything to the other that we knew they didn't like. Sky and I was like corresponding pieces of a well made puzzle. We could still mean and be something apart, but we were only fully able to be when we were together and as one.

"I see the two lovebirds are already on the verge of playing. Hopefully this time we won't have to re do the garden and back of the castle." Aro teased, shooting me a knowing look.

Sky and me together only meant every second filled with emotion and chaos. But if everything in life went as plan then it would have been so boring. Walking outside of the lines and breaking rules were the fun part of life. If you didn't want to do it, then you are missing out on the best part of living.

Sky laughed. "We're not that bad." He said apprehensively.

I snorted. We were very bad when we wanted to be. Aro looked at us with amusement painted on his face. He agreed with me.

"Bad? You guys are not exactly the quitetesst lovers in the castle now are you." He said, giving us a look. If I was a human I probably would have blushed, but that didn't really match my new badass attitude. As if reading my mind Sky leaned down and whispered into my ear.

"I have a surprise for you." He murmured softly in my ear. I turned and quirked an eyebrow while giving him a question look. He smiled and looked at Aro.

"Do I have permission to take my beautiful angel outside to show her, her gift I brought her. The new Honda V4 bike that I bought her." He said.

I shrieked and gave him a massive bone crushing hug. "Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!" I cried

Sky laughed and hugged me back. "Anything for my princess." He murmured. I was almost as bad as Alice, hopping up and down like an excited bouncy ball slash energizer bunny.

"But wait before you go!" I heard Aro call just before i got the chance to bolt out of the room. I zipped around and looked at him questionably. He smiked and quickly glanced at Sky before speaking.

"Tonight we're flying down to Venice Italy." He said. The whole room, part from the Cullens of course, locked their eyes with me. I mulled the information over in my mind. Then I burst.

"WE'RE GOING TO VENICE!!!!!!!! WOHOOOO!!!!!"

The next chapter will be up way sooner than the previous ones. Im on a little vacation and now that I spent almost all the money I have I cant constantly go out so I have way more spare time. Ill be writing full on this story and maybe add to my others.

So comment vote check out my profile and have fun.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

293K 7.1K 22
⚠️Trigger Warnings In This Story!!!⚠️ Sofia thought she would have to live with the abusive she gets from her father forever, but one day, as she cle...
56.3K 1.2K 63
What happens when Cullen family leave Bella what happens when she finds out she has more than just a shield what happens when she is lost and has now...
417K 10.3K 25
What if Bella never jumped off her cliff? What if Edward never saw her die? What if he never came back? My heart pounded, Laurent would kill me. I w...
670K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...