One Direction Preferences

By sighhcalum

*REQUESTS ARE OPEN!* I have another book of 5 Seconds of Summer preferences, so please go check that out! Tum... More

One Direction Preferences
Your First Date
Song He Sing When You're Upset
Song He Reminds You Of (Justin Bieber)
Best Moment Over Skype
How You Cuddle
How You Kiss
You Still Believe in Santa Claus (quote)
Your Breakup Song
Couple Song (Taylor Swift)
Couple Movie
How You Dance Together
You Do A Twitcam Together
Your Bed/How You Sleep
Song He Dances To For/With You
Cheesy Pick Up Line
Sex Song
Sleepover!
Meal You Share
Twitter Hacking
Song From TMH He Dedicates To You
You Two Fight
They Go On Tour
You're On Your Period
He Finds Out You're A Professional Dancer
He Finds Out You're A Famous YouTuber
He Finds Out You're A Victoria's Secret Angel
He Is Your Celebrity Crush
Fourth of July
A Big Time Rush Member Flirts With You
They Come Home From Tour
He Comes Home Drunk
Your Birthday
You Turn Him On
Drunk Conversations
You Are Sad And He Makes You Feel Better
He Comes Home From War
Others Make Fun Of Your Insecurities
You Go To A Famous Park
You've Dated Another Member Before
Your Daughter Gets A Partner
Concert He Takes You To
"I Love Him"
Little Things They Notice That Make Them Love You Even More
They're Dating Your Sister But Realize They Love You
Stomach Ache
He Breaks Up With You Before You Tell Him You're Pregnant
He Breaks Up With You Before You Tell Him You're Pregnant (pt. 3)
He Breaks Up With You Before You Tell Him You're Pregnant (pt. 4)
You're In Labour With Your Second Kid
He's Dating Your Best Friend But You Like Him
He's Dating Your Best Friend But You Like Him (Pt. 2)
Birthday Sex
You're The Fifth Member Of Little Mix
Voicemails

He Breaks Up With You Before You Tell Him You're Pregnant (pt. 2)

17.8K 215 33
By sighhcalum

((upon LARGE request, here's part 2!))

WARNING: harsh words!

-----

 Liam: 

"So he just fucking came home and dumped you and left? You didn't even tell him yet?" You shook your head, silent tears flowing down your cheeks as you stuffed your mouth with cake. "Honey, you have to tell him." Your friend said, soothingly rubbing her hand on your back. "He's not going to care." You whispered back. You knew in the back of your mind that he would care but you just didn't want to go through the confusion of telling him and not knowing what to do. You were stuck between telling him and hoping that he'd come back to you or not saying anything and carry on with this fatherless child. "He's going to care, this is his child! Look, he did what he thought was best but you didn't get to have your say right?" You nodded. "Well, what do you think? I mean, when he told you what he did."
"Um, I was shocked. It initially hurt me. I don't know why he'd do something like that. But, I figure I was willing to look past that since we were going to start a family." Your friend nodded, watching as you came closer to her and rested your head upon her shoulder. Your arms reached out and hugged her shoulders, the tears spilling once more although this time not so silent. "I FUCKING THOUGHT THAT WE WERE GOING TO HAVE A FAMILY-A NICE FAMILY. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?" You cried out, breathing heavily and very choppy. Your body was bouncing due to the gasps that were passing your lips. Your friend worked her hands along your back to calm you, shushing you every few seconds and telling you to breathe. "I really think you should tell him. You don't deserve this. Even if things don't work out, at least he'll know and you guys can talk about a plan. Hey, why don't I come with you?" You looked at her with puffy red eyes and smiled, nodding. "You're the best, but... can we finish this cake first?"

Harry:
So, as you sat in the lonely, dark silence of your bedroom, you felt yourself grow angrier. You didn't know exactly what you were angry about if it was Harry or yourself, but you were pissed. You got up and stomped down the stairs to the kitchen and still saw the breakfast. Walking over to it, you grabbed the food and threw it into the trash can. "Fuck you!" You screamed, picking up your food and throwing it as well. "Fuck you and you're fucking band. Fucking tour. Fucking parties. Fucking... fuck!" The angrier you got, the more you yelled and eventually sank to the floor against your counter with tears spilling. You couldn't believe what just happened, you didn't want to. It was all a dream and you were going to wake up in a sweat next to Harry and he's going to comfort you and hold you tight, singing you slowly back to sleep. You close your eyes and pinched your side, squealing with a shock of pain as your eyes shot open to see the same view. It's not a dream, it's a living nightmare. "Maybe... maybe I can have an abortion? I mean people have them all the time, right?" You've become so livid you began to talk to yourself. "It might be expensive but... no I could never do that. What about adoption? Is that possible? Oh, but what if it's a boy just like I've always wanted.... Or a girl like Harry has always wanted." You sat and pondered for a while, looking around the room at anything that you could use to distract yourself. Sighing, you got up and decided to go for a walk, throwing on your shoes and grabbing your keys and purse, heading out the door and strolling along the sidewalk. "I better call someone since Harry obviously doesn't want to know..." You mumbled, pulling out your phone and subconsciously dialing your mother's number. "Hello?" She chirped. "Hey Mom." You replied dully. "Everything okay?"
"Well, no. Can you meet me at the park? The one by me, I'm walking." Your mother agreed and soon enough, you were sitting at the benches with her. It took around fifteen minutes to tell her the whole story and here you were with her, trying not to cry as she held your hands. "I think what he did wasn't fair to you, but you have to tell him. This is a life we're talking about and the poor kid won't know anything about their father if you don't say something to him."
"You're right," you sighed, looking down but slowly back up, "I just don't know where he is or anything."
"That's okay, just take it slow. Maybe call him today and ask to talk. Eventually, he will want to talk to you but don't stress if he doesn't want to now. It'll work out, I promise. Now, how does breakfast sound?" You smiled and nodded, getting up to go into your mother's car and pig out on well-deserved breakfast.

Niall:
The water was getting cold and the bubbles were dying down although you could care less. With the tears you were producing, you were sure you could form another bath in mere minutes. You got a text and looked over to see it was from Niall.
What did you mean? Family? (Y/N), what's going on?
You scoffed and turned your head back upright. "Sorry Niall, you wouldn't know that now. You broke up with me." You chuckled and sighed, prying a smile onto your lips as a way to try and forget your sadness. The tears stopped as soon as you smiled, becoming dry against your skin. "Whatever," you whispered as you sat up to get yourself out of the cold tub. You reached for the drain; pulling the plug and watching the water run away as you stood up and grabbed the towel to cover your body. "I don't need him, right? I'm strong as will my child be. Strong women don't need men in their life. I'll find a nicer man and he'll love her as her own and I'll tell her that her father was a scumbag and that this dad is better. She'll be strong, like me." You walked to the mirror and saw your puffy red eyes and groaned, splashing water on them and drying them with a wash cloth. Your feet were aching and your headache was still present, so you took an Advil and a seat on the edge of your bed. To the right was a picture of you and Niall on your most recent birthday. It was one of the most amazing days of your life. He took you to a carnival (typical) with the rest of the boys and just as the sun was setting he gave you the cutest heart shaped balloon to hold while you two stood in front of the sunset and huge Ferris wheel when he took your waist in his hands and pulled you close, giving you the deepest kiss you've ever had. You could feel the intimacy pour throughout your body as you absentmindedly smiled. Apparently Harry took the picture but to this day you still are unsure as you were too caught up in Niall. Then, for Christmas, Harry got it framed for you and even signed the back so 'no one will forget that he gets photo credits'. You laughed when you looked at it then immediately stopped, catching yourself. "I don't want to let all this go," you whispered as you picked up the photo, "but I don't want to keep it just because I am carrying your baby. You don't know that though." You chuckled and touched the frame, running your hands over the smooth glass. "I think you need to know. You come home in a week. Congrats... Dad." You whispered as you set down the picture to get dressed once again.

Zayn:
As you entered back into your home, you threw your purse down and kicked your heels halfway across the room. You sighed as the tears that you had bottled up from the ride home began to fall furiously. "HAPPY. FUCKING. ANNIVERSARY TO ME!" You shouted, ripping off your necklace and throwing it to the ground along with your hair pin. Your fingers worked at roughly ripping off the zipper on your dress and letting it pool to the ground while you angrily put some sweatpants on with a large tee shirt. At this point, the crying you had been doing wasn't calm anymore as your face was all red and smeared with makeup, your breathing gasped and your movements pounding. You stomped your way to the bathroom to vigorously wipe your makeup off, only to make your face even redder. "You fucking PRICK! Oh, you didn't know it was our anniversary? Oh, you didn't know I'm carrying your child? Oh, that's fine! I know a solution-break up with me! Smart, right?" You rambled as you walked to the kitchen and whipped yourself some ice cream and hot chocolate. "Oh, I forgot... thanks for the dinner tonight ZAYN!" You shouted as you slammed your body onto the couch. Mumbling, you turned the TV on and stuffed your face with a spoonful of vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream, and sprinkles. Your thumb flicked through the channels, your mind only paying attention slightly as it was too angry to think. From what you could interpret, absolutely nothing was on. You groaned when you finally reached the higher channels and still seeing nothing on, throwing the remote next to you and taking in another spoonful. A gleaming sparkle caught your eye as you lifted your hand for another spoonful. You lifted your hands away to see it was a ring Zayn gave you just before he left for tour. You scoffed and took it off, throwing it at the TV. "Give me a fucking break!" You shouted, slamming your ice cream bowl on the coffee table. Not minding what was playing on the television, you got yourself comfortable on the couch by lying down with a blanket atop your legs. A few minutes of you mumbling to yourself, there was a soft knock at the door as your body tensed up. "No," you whispered to yourself, "no I don't want to answer it. I'm a fucking mess... they'll go away eventually." With those words, you waited a few seconds more until another knock came. You still didn't answer, trying to ignore them and close your eyes for some rest as you figured that's your best option as of right now. "Fuck you," was the final whisperings you had before you drifted off into a calming sleep.

Louis:
"I don't get it," (Y/F/N) said as she drove unknowingly anywhere that appealed to the both of you. "I don't understand." She said again, shaking her head. "What don't you get?" You asked flatly, looking ahead at the signs along the road. "I don't get why he would do that... like right in front of me! Like, he said it as if he's been waiting for a long time and it finally just came out. He said it with like no remorse. I don't understand what he was thinking." You chuckled and she looked at you with creased eyebrows, "what?" You laughed again and shook your head, looking over at her. "You're funny." You shrugged. She cocked her head to the side, still looking forward at the road. "I mean, it's funny." You stated. "Boys are dumb." You sighed and looked down at your hands as they toyed with each other. In a way, it was funny. You thought to yourself how much of an idiot Louis was. He broke up with you out of the blue, right in front of your best friends because of 'touring' and the 'stress of keeping a girlfriend'. It's not like he has to take care of you like an animal. You're perfectly well of taking care of yourself alone and now another person as well. All he has to do is make sure he is a boyfriend to you and if the band is getting in the way? Well, you just couldn't wrap your head around it. You friend giggled beside you. "Well, now that Louis is out of the picture, I say we raise this baby together!" She said as she parked in some café parking lot. You laughed and got out, following her inside and sitting at a booth. "I mean, can't you see how amazing it'll be if two best friends raised a child? It'd be better actually. Like, you won't have to worry about cheating on each other because we're not dating or married and the child won't have to worry about ever dealing with divorce and she'd be the most fabulous chick on the block! If a girl, but if a boy then he's the most charming fella!" You laughed at her and smiled, nodded in her direction. "You're the best, thank you so much (Y/F/N)." She shrugged and opened her mouth to say something back when the waitress came by. "Can I get you any drinks?"
"Just a coffee please." You nodded as your friend asked for one too. "Of course. We're best friends and Louis was a dick. I've always got you." She finally said as your face softened. "What's wrong?" She asked, cocking her head to the side like she did in the car. "It's just... well I really thought we'd be a good family. I thought Louis would be an amazing dad. We were going so strong and this just... happened. I wish I could tell him and have it reverse everything." You sighed, looking down. There was a brief period of silence before you looked back up at your friend who had a puzzled face. "Why don't you?" She asked as you grew confused. "Why don't I what?"
"Why don't you tell him?"
"Because he wouldn't care and it'd ruin him. Plus, nothing would change."
"Hey, you don't know that! I'll go with you and we can rain on his parade with this beautiful news! It'll be like a sun shower and if anything, I'll always be right by your side!" She said, perking up as she took a sip of her hot coffee. You smiled up at her with a smirk, nodding slowly. "Okay."

-----
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! 1D/5SOS
Also, do me favour and follow me on tumblr; www.asiancxlum.tumblr.com and I'll take requests for 1D/5SOS preferences, blurbs, personal imagines (tumblr ONLY), ships, etc.!
-Lyssa xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 2.5K 50
Helloooo Here's my second preferences book. And again ALL THESE PREFERENCES AREN'T MINE I GET THEM FROM TUMBLR! So i hope you like it :) Xxx
37.1K 348 24
Just some preferences I made up. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them! *I am no longer active on this platform. Please go to...
178K 1.6K 126
I write a bunch of preferences, some mine, some not. You can always request one if you would like a speciel one :)
736K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...