C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 27

586 22 6
By fandomfeverrrr

MARC WAS FREAKING OUT HE HID IN HIS ROOM AND HAD HIS HANDS WRAPPED IN A BLANKET, his eyes closed as he tried to stop the glowing in his hands. Instead what happened his hands burnt through the cloth making him freak out even more.

"Oh, no, no, no, no!" He shouted as he tried to pat the flames out but it made things worse.

Out of nowhere Claire had the fire extinguisher and dimmed the flames. He screamed when he saw her then she screamed when seeing his hands. Spraying him with the fire extinguisher, she stopped after a moment and sighed in relief when she saw the fire gone.

"Thank you! You are a God send!" He said as he placed his hands on his face.

She placed it down and said "no problem, um Marc? "

He looked at his hands and gasped "oh, God damn it!" He said as he looked down at them both panicking "Claire, what is happening to me?"

"This must be because you went into the chaos realm!" She gasped "you have powers now!"

Marc was in shock "I have what now?"

Recalling her trying she moved closer to him, in response he kept his hands away from her "just breathe okay? Stop freaking out and it will stop"

"What have I been doing!?"

"Trust me! Please..."

His eyes softened and he looked back at his hands, now fuelled with determination. He steadied his breath and calmed his emotions.

She watched hopefully as the light in his hands dimmed until they were back to normal, gasping she shouted "oh my gosh! It worked!"

Opening his eyes he gasped in relief and rushed to hug her "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know what I would've done without you!"

Hugging him back she said "Anytime." They pulled away and he realised how close they were and began coughing awkwardly "so..."

"So."

Claire summoned her shadow staff and told him "tommorow qe'll talk to liz about what is happening to you, see ya!"

__________________

Liz went to Jim's house the moment she woke up, last night they knocked strickler out and tied him up. The next morning the two of them stood infront of him cautious and in there armor.

"Should we...?" Elizabeth asked jim who was glaring at him.

He smirked and went up to his room "Watch him for me please, beautiful." He told his words shocking liz but they didn't stop the smile from creeping up onto her face.

The smell of a horrible stench made her look at jim "now that's just harsh." She told covering her nose.

"What? He did much worse." He defended lifting stricklers head up with his sword and bringing the sock up to his nose.

The smell of it woke him up "ugh! What is this?"

"Wakey,  wakey" Jim told tauntingly waving the socks in stricklers face "we survived the night with no sign of angor rot. Congratulations." He said folding his arms "thought I'd bring you some breakfast." He told before throwing the sock at stricklers face. Elizabeth frowned and gave jim a blank stare "what? He would have thrown a knife at me if I were in his place and you know it!"

Strickler felt belittled "I don't eat socks, and I don't appreciate being tied up!" He said following the trollhunters movements with his eyes "I asked the both of you to protect me, not torture me."

Jim cut the bindings open "and i said I'd keep you safe, not comfortable."

"The sun is up, you have until sundown to get me as far away as possible." Strickler told stretching.

Jim went to the walkie-talkie and called for toby "trollhunter to warhammer do you copy?"

He rolled his eyes "oh goodie, the puberty patrol is on the case, I feel so safe."

She had enough with this insolence and gave a harmless shock with a bolt of energy "i suggest you be nicer and this will be easier"

"And here i thought you were my favorite" He told rubbing his earning an eye roll from her, he hit the walkie-talkie away from Jim's hand "do you really think your friends will have a chance against that killer? They'll be a liability"

"Are chances have been good enough by far, how can they go bad now?" She told nonchalantly.

He scoffed "may I remind you Elizabeth, Jim destroyed Angor's soul!" He told turning to jim "He will be out for blood, be it yours or theirs."

"Um jim, hello?" Tobys voice came through the device.

He answered "Uh yeah. Tobes, get everyone together. See what you can dig up on finding that last triumberic stone" he told hoping he would by into this.

"The one the Gumm-gumms stole?"

"Yeah, I need you guys down in trollmarket. Me and liz will catch up when we can. Over and out." He said placing the device down.

Strickler was happy with his choice "smart choice, for one your learning."

"For the record, angor rot destroyed his own soul." He told handing strickler the sugar.

Draal came out of the basement and glared at strickler "why trust this changeling when all he does is betray you?"

Jim sighed and explained to him "unfortunately I have to." He groaned as he searched through the cabinets "Is this all the canned food we have?" He asked himself.

Draal grew a bit dark I  his wording "you need more? We should chop him into a little pieces and can him right now."

The two looked at him in horror and liz spoke "um how about we do that after we sever the connection or just not do that at all?" She asked with a sheepish smile on her face.

"Shes right, did you forget about the binding spell?" He said, strickler smirked at draal "if we hurt him, we hurt my mom."

Strickler was enjoying his power and flicked his spoon at draal "say you do get him out of town, what's stopping angor rot from finding him?"

"I don't know? We disguise him." Jim said.

Elizabeth sat on the counter "nothing beats a good guise."

Draal questioned their plan "Angor is a cunning and ruthless assassin, you think he'll be fooled by a hat and mustache?"

"Then i guess we fight him far, far away from here." Jim told getting bored of this conversation as he kept searching his kitchen.

Elizabeth recalled the energy he omitted "what if I could sever his energies?"

"Highly unlikely of you managing to do that now my dear" They all yelped as they heard drayas voice come from behind them.

The wielder gasped and walked over to her observing her injuries "Draya, you look horrible!"

She sighed and informed her "the war for balance is getting worse, corruption is nearing the pillar, we are falling by the numbers."

Elizabeth silenced her and went outside "we'll  be right back!" Looking at draya she asked "it's there anything I could do? Anything at all?!"

Shaking her head she spoke "unfortunately not without getting yourself hurt."

Scoffing she asked "i can't stand on the sidelines draya! I need to face this, head on!" She shouted then turned to look at her "i will do anything in my might to help from here, but seeing as your hands are full..." she throughly thought about her words "you need to stay in the chaos realm, they need you more than I do."

"But-"

"No, I have agnar to help me now and you coming to help will only weaken our forces." She told "please, do this for me, atleast until I can fight with you." Sighing she nodded her head and dissappeared, Elizabeth groaned "as if things couldn't get any worse."

Walking back in jim asked "is everything okay with chaos?"

Sighing she tried to brush it off "everything is fine, they just need to keep doing what they're doing and everything will be okay."

Jim's phone rang and he told everyone to stay quiet "shh it's my mom!" He yawned before answering "hey mom? How are ya just got up."

"Sorry I didn't come home, kiddo. It's been crazy over here at the hospital. Looks like my night shift is turning into a weekend shift."

Elizabeth stood back with draal, strickler walked up to draal and sarcastically admired his arm "nice arm, did you get that at the toy store?"

Draal growled and liz shoved them away from each other "would you two cut it out!"

Jim hushed them before talking again "you're gonna be gone all weekend? Oh socks mom."

"I know, but you can take care of yourself, just hunker down in the house, stay safe."

"Sure, sure, I can hold down the fort."

"You're a life saver"

"I'll add it to my resume, okay. Bye mom. Yeah, yeah. I love you too" He told before hanging up.

Strickler asked "she'll be out of the house, all weekend? "

"Yeah the House'll be empty." He told.

"That gives us a chance to prepare if angor comes!"

Draal was lost and admitted "fine, I have rocks for brains. Would someone tell be what's so obvious?"

"We are gonna hold down a fort" He told.

Strickler added "we survived one night, he's not going to survive the next."

The troll finally understood "right, we fight here take back the tactical advantage." He told enjoying the sound of it "an ambush! Yes, I like it!"

"But we will need alot of supplies for this ambush" she told.

__________________

They began to fortify the house using furniture to block the windows.

"Keep that out of his line of sight." Strickler told "then we'll drive him into the garage, do you have the pulley?" He asked moving the couch.

"Uh huh, it's in the basement I'll go get it." He left downstairs.

Elizabeth pushed one of the shelves to cover a window, her amulet hummed in her pocket and she took the chance to check it. Closing her eyes she saw the battle, she saw the pain, she saw the corruption destroy all those who stood against it. Opening them she clenched the amulet pursed her lips.

Strickler noticed this and went to assure her "They will be alright, as long as a chaoswielder remains, Dandril stands no chance."

She furrowed her eye brows and asked "since when did you side with us?"

"I sided with gunmar,  yes. But I understand the horrors that would ensue if balance were to be broken" He told her.

They spent the rest of sundown fortifying the house, and finally finished as strickler was tieing the final know. "Okay that's the first last one." Jim told holding the rope "now all we do is wait."

"You know I'm surprised of how well we work together " Strickler said smugly only for jim to pull on the rope making it tighten on stricklers neck.

"You know, I'm still gonna take you down after all this is over!" He told.

Elizabeth reminded as she was in the kitchen playing with the knives in midair "binding spell! Remember!?"

Draal laughed at the scene as he enjoyed, strickler struggling. He told "perhaps, if we get through this, I could talk to my constituents about the eye of gunmar." He told "i assume you're still interested in finding the last triumberic stone?"

"You know where it is" Jim asked eagerly.

"Personally, no, but I believe a certain wielder might be able to help" He told glancing towards Elizabeth who was oblivious.

"Is there another chaoswielder that I'm unaware of?" She asked putting the knives down on the table "and aren't  you affiliated with gunmar?"

"Let's just say, I'm always looking out for my best interests." He said.

Draal noticed a black orb looking at them on the stare way "what is that?"

"It's his eye!" Strickler shouted.

"Gunmars eye?"

"No, Angor's! He's been watching us get it!" He told, draal tried grabbing it but it was a failed attempt.

Jim chased after if and shouted "catch it before it escapes!" The eye tried to go through the sink "no!" The hum of her powers holding it in midair made them sigh in relief "good job liz!" He told before grabbing a cup and plate.

"Nothing to it..." she told letting it go and looking at it through the cup "how long has he been watching us?"

The sound of the doorknob alerted them "He's here get in position! "

The protectors transformed and prepared to attack, they were shocked to find out it was his mother "hey kiddo you home? Wanda messed up my schedule again, guess I have the day off after all!" She placed her bag on the hanger triggering a trap.

"Mom watch out!" Jim shouted shoving her out of the way.

She gasped "why is there an axe in the door?!"

Strickler got out of cover "Barbra are you alright?" He asked. Elizabeth hid her hands behind her back.

"I'm fine. Woah! Holy-- how --? What is--?" She noticed jim and liz in their armor and was confused.

Elizabeth stood there awkwardly "um hi Dr Lake. ..'

"What- Walt?  Why are you here? And why are you holding a crossbow?" She yelled.

The situation was even worse than it seemed "me uh yes, you see um, there's a school project, I gave jim and, uh.." he tried to seem as casual as possible but that was a fail.

It only got worse when draal got out of cover "die, angor!"

Elizabeth gasped "no draal get back!" She told pushing him back with the help of jim. He roared in Barbras face scaring the lights out of her as she screamed in horror.

"Um hello, sorry."

She screamed and pulled the pepper spray on them all "no, no, no! Mom, it's okay! He--" she spared them making them scream in pain. Draal fell back triggering the traps until the shelf fell on top of him knocking him out. She continued screaming nonetheless, Jim and liz tried to get the shelf off of him "it's okay mom he's a friend!" She screamed and strickler stood forward.

"He was a friend. Now he's out cold." Strickler said calmly. This was all becoming too overwhelming for her and she passed out "and so is she."

After a while she woke up and drank some water as soon as she woke up the first thing she saw was liz using her powers "Elizabeth, oh my God!  How are you doing that!?"

The girl began freaking out "um special effects?"

"Mom calm down, here, sit." Jim told before giving her glass of water. She drank it all immediately.

Strickler offered "more water Barbra? "

Taking the entire jug she drank it all in one gulp "so let me get this straight, there are good trolls, and bad trolls... and your girlfriend is... an alien! ?" She shouted.

Jim and liz tried to calm her down but strickler came to there rescue "if I may. There is a vast world beneath our feet, Barbra,  and your son has stirred up a heap of trouble." He said.

"Dude-"

'This is all so..." Barbara was beyond confused at this moment.

Elizabeth took that as a sign to leave "we'll give you two a moment" She said and both she and strickler left to the kitchen.

"I can't believe this is what you've been doing! All those late nights, getting arrested, you in the hospital... why are you this trollfighter?"  She asked still trying to process all of this.

Jim finally spoke "Uh. .. trollhunter."

She began stammering "you should be worrying about high school, and girls... girl! Elizabeth! She's an alien!?"

"What? No! No! She just has these..." he tried to find the right word "magical powers?"

She sighed "Can't you just ask someone else to do it?"

He told nervously "I'm. ... I'm afraid it's a permanent position?" He said unsure of his wording "They need me, mom, I know it's hard to believe but I'm sorta, like, their protector."

"But who's gonna protect you?"

In the basement angor came through the tunnel that draal had dug, seeing the many ropes that triggered sound alarms. Angor touched one to trigger the cans up above.

Strickler pleaded to Barbra "you do have got leave! It's--" the cans began to clatter making gear grip all of their hearts. They all jumped back as the cans exploded.

"The basement!" Jim shouted alerting Barbra.

"What's in the basement?" She asked.

"Draal was supposed to guard it" Strickler said.

Elizabeth saw Angor's hand peer through the door as he let a small black sphere come through. The sound of his chanting activated it and cut the lights.

The two made sure that strickler and Barbra were safe and transformed.

"By the power of merlin, chaos is mine to wield!"

"For the glory of merlin, daylight is mine to command!"

Barbra was amazed "they're glowing, how are the glowing!?"

"It's armor mom, it's part of the job." Jim said simply before blocking one of  Angor's hits. Elizabeth created a spark of light in her hands, she and Jim had one another's backs. She saw a blast come her way and blocked it, Jim saw angor come towards her and shoved her out of the way "Watch out!"

He blocked Angor's dagger with his sword "you did not run brave hunter, but the brave are the first to die!"

Elizabeth looked at strickler "get out of here!" She shouted, looking at the knives she used her powers to move them around "hey! Rot!" Catching his attention she moved them towards him "bite on this!"

The knives distracted him allowing jim a chance to escape "thanks!"

"Nothing to it- watch it!" She shouted jumping out of the way.

Angor was now attacking her "I would love to add a chaoswielder on my list!" He shouted with his dagger mere inches from her head as she pushed it back "but you aren't mine to kill!" He head butted her and shoved her to the ground. Jim scowled and began attacking him again knocking his dagger out of his hands, he smirked but before he could lay the final hit. Daylight was summoned to Angor's hands. The fight went to the kitchen and Elizabeth finally got up seeing them, she grabbed the crossbow and steadied her aim. Making it within Angor's line of sight. He caught the bow and let for of jim "nice try wielder, but weapons aren't  specialty."

She smirked and placed the crossbow down "oh really?" She asked smugly. The metal in the kitchen all went towards him and he was trapped under the fridge, standing next to jim they both caught their breaths "is he?"

He broke through the fridge and scowled "He isn't!"

They got ready to fight, apparently numbers didn't matter to angor as he took the both of them on easily. He pinned jim to find the wall but Elizabeth blasted him away, helping jim up, strickler joined them "let's put this mad dog down! Upstairs!" He told as they ran upstairs.

Angor grabbed strickler and pinned him down "hey! You hunt trollhunters? Hunt me!" Jim yelled "or did you forget that I'm the one who destroyed your soul?" He told tauntingly before running to his room, they hid as they awaited for him to come, careful to avoid triggering the trap.

He ran in and found them before he could do anything he was frozen in place by a trap he used on the trollhunter. Jim enjoyed being the one not affected by this "fell into your own trap. Ha! Well thanks for the idea. Do it!"

Strickler turned on the UV lights "UV light bulbs, angor rot. Just like the sun." The three all watched him in his trap.

Barbra barged in with a shovel "get away from my son!"

She freed him from his trap and strickler tried to hold him back, Elizabeth looked towards jim "get her out of here! We've got this!"

Angor chuckled and hit strickler with his dagger "well, that didn't go as planned." He said weakly.

The binding spell meant that didn't only effect him but Barbra as well.

"Mom!"

The wielder pinned him against the wall with her powers making sure he stayed there "go, now!" Grunting at at the amount of energy it took to stop him. Draal helped her and told strickler to get out.

After fighting Elizabeth was thrown out of the window and then outside and draal was trapped in the trap that was meant for angor. He chuckled before going outside seeing the unconscious wielder "Shes yours now" He told before chasing after the trollhunter.

Azoroth appeared from the shadows and chuckled "we meet again, chaoswielder"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
267K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...