Down to Ride.

By verifiedspiffy

More

01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
SOLID PREVIEW
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
SOLID!
41.
42.
43.
44.
updating soon.
46.
47.
48.
49.
New Story..
50.

45.

9.7K 629 300
By verifiedspiffy

sorry for any mistakes.

Raheem Marquel Harris.

"Autumn just let me know that Azura woke now." Ro announced.

"Bet, we gone handle this shit later tonight." Meer nodded, "I gotta go see my sister."

"Set that play Ro." Saint nodded, as I started the car.

"Why I always gotta do the shit— you know what nevermind." He smacked his lips, and mumbled, "Ti'ed of this weird ass bitch."

"Should have never fucked her weird ass with yo weird ass." I snickered, and pulled off.

"A'ight na, don't judge me. Looks can be deceiving." He shrugged.

"This dumb ass nigga." Saint laughed.

"They really can, you see the muhfucka thats carrying my child." Meer shook his head, "A whole catfish."

"Whats wrong with her?" I chuckled, "She bad as hell."

"The bitch crazy as hell too. Don't wanna be with me, but don't wanna let me do my own thing. Her ass be running off all my hoes." He shook his head.

"I'm glad I trapped Kaliyah." Saint smiled.

"Nigga you trapped her?" Ro laughed.

"Y'all the dumbest niggas I know, cause what?" I shook my head.

"G, she wasn't tryna give me a second chance." He sighed.

"Hell nah this nigga hea'." Meer laughed, shaking his head.

"THIS A BOLD ASS BITCH." Ro yelled.

"Nigga stop yelling fo'e I slam on these breaks." I mugged him, slamming on the breaks.

"Hell nah bitch let me out right na'," Meer shook his head, "I'on even play like that G."

Forgot this nigga be having anxiety riding with other people.

"My fault bro." I snickered, and pulled off.

"Bitch how you gone say before you slam on the breaks and still slam on the damn breaks damn." Saint mugged.

"This bitch posting her nigga, like damn just don't care about my needs and how I feel huh? I'm tryna fuck." Ro smacked his lips.

"Bitch we just almost died and here you go worried about a bitch." Meer turned and looked at him.

"Oh mu fault, see should've just let me drive." Ro shrugged.

"Then it wasn't gon' be a damn almost, we would'a died." Saint made a face.

"Sick how y'all have no faith in me," I shook my head, "It be yo own niggas."

I shook my head, and pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. We hopped out, and walked inside to go see our friends. Once we made it to the floor they were on, we went to go see Zura first since she was the only one who could have visitors now.

"Azura you alive." I smiled, walking in her room.

"Nah, she died." Autumn smacked her lips, "Don't say no shit like that to her."

"Autumn suck my di—"

"Raheem." Mama A looked at me.

"My fault ma, Autumn get me like that sometimes." I shook my head, "Wassup Raj!"

"Hey Rah, hey Saint." She waved, sitting in the corner.

"Raj I need some weed, I'm stressed, my cousin ain't woke yet. I can't breathe." Saint called out, sitting next to her.

"A damn crackhead." Kaliyah shook her head.

"You gone be on my dick so I'an tripping—" Ro waved somebody in the hallway off, before walking in, "GIRLFRIEND!"

This nigga get a new girlfriend every hour.

"I'ma put some damn soap in all y'all mouths, they so dirty." Mama A shook her head, and made a face.

"Nah nigga move." Raj chuckled.

"It was just an entanglement, you know you wifey. Just vibe." He hugged her.

Meer walked in the room, eating some Wendy's. This fat ass nigga should just work at Wendy's, thats all his ass eat.

"Oh my bad bestie," Ro stopped, looking at Azura, "BESTIE!"

"Hey." She shook her head.

"Damn my nigga you good—" Saint started, and I mushed him.

"My voice sound that bad?" She made a face.

"No—"

"Yes— I mean no." Ro smiled.

"Don't worry about them dumb ass niggas sis!" Meer snickered, "I brung you some food."

"I can't eat anything too heavy right now," She rolled her eyes, "Thanks tho bubs."

"Damn they on you like that?"

"Ameer." Mama A mushed his head.

"Ma let us live." Meer blinked, "How you feeling AJ?"

"Like shit." She rubbed her eyes, "I just wanna see my boyfriend."

"Damn you don't wanna see us?" I looked at her.

"You know how people get to acting when they're away from their dog too long." Meer waved her off.

"NOT THE DOG!" Saint laughed.

"Best when you get a dog?" Ro looked at her.

"Rodell don't make me disclaim you as my cousin." Autumn shook her head.

"This dumb ass child." Mama A shook her head.

"Y'all not funny." Azura chuckled, wiping her eyes, "I really miss him."

"Aw bestie don't cry, what kinda dog is it?" Ro stood up.

"Bitch the dog is Kyaire damn, you make shit not funny no more." I shook my head.

"I knew that." He made a face.

"No you didn't bro." Saint shook his head.

"Azura I know you not over there crying." Meer blinked, "That nigga is okay."

"Its the hormones, bestie you gone make me cry." Autumn pouted.

"Girl its been like two minutes, ain't no damn hormones." Mama A shook her head.

"You still pregnant?" Meer asked causing us all to look at her.

"Don't say still like its a problem." Kaliyah shook her head, "She's more emotional than usual right now."

"AJ you pregnant?" He looked at her.

"Yeah, one of the babies didn't make it." She wiped her eyes.

"Babies?" Meer asked in Soulja Boy voice.

"As in triplets?" Ro blinked, "I mean twins."

"Damn, my nigga shot the club up twice?" Saint covered his mouth, "Must be nice."

"Aht aht no." Kaliyah looked at him.

"Girl shut up." He waved her off.

"Y'all ghetto as hell." I shook my head.

"Ghetto as fuck." Ro shook his head, "I'an want all my god kids to come next year."

"Boy you ain't my baby god father so don't worry." Kaliyah laughed.

"You fasho ain't, I ain't gone lie." Ro laughed.

We heard a knock at the door, followed behind the doctor walking in.

The fuck was her point of knocking, if she just gone walk in anyways.

"Oh yeah come in doc, we weren't—"

"How you doing?" Kaliyah asked, cutting Ro off.

"I'm fine, how are y'all?" She smiled, "How you feeling Azura?"

"I hate it here." She frowned, "My body hurts."

"Your nurse is bringing your pain medication." She nodded.

"When can I leave?" Azura asked her.

"In about two weeks, maybe sooner depending on how you doing over the time." She chuckled.

"Is my boyfriend up yet? I can't breathe." She looked at her.

"Not yet, the medication still have him a little drowsy." The doctor laughed.

"My cousin alive?" Saint looked up, "Hell yeah he t'd."

"Just ghetto." Ro shook his head.

"When was you gone tell us he was out of surgery?" I looked at Azura.

"Oh yeah, he was finished about an hour before y'al came." She shrugged, eating her apple sauce.

"His surgery went well?" Ro asked.

"Yes, everything went as planned. He might me here just a little over two weeks." She informed.

"Oh yeah, he really gone raise hell." I laughed.

"He gone get so much weed when his weeks up." Raj laughed.

"Well damn can I get it until his weeks up?" Ro looked at her.

"Ask your entanglement." She joked.

"Now Reina." Ro blinked.

"Y'all so ghetto, its a whole doctor right here and y'all talking about weed." Autumn laughed.

"Oh yeah." Ro laughed, "Is that all doc?"

"Yes." She chuckled, "I'll see you later Azura. I'll let you go see Kyaire in about an hour or so."

"Thank you so much." Her face lit up.

"No problem." The doctor smiled, before leaving out.

"Y'all so stupid." Mama A shook her head, "Gone end up in jail, she could've been the feds."

"Girl— I mean ma." Ro laughed.

Not too long after, the nurse came in with Azura pain medicine, and checked to make sure everything was going okay.

After awhile of just chilling, it was getting later and later. We had to go bust this move before it was time.

"Yo, lets go." Meer announced.

"Where y'all going?" Mama A asked.

"We'll be back," He shrugged, "I love you AJ."

"I love you too bubs." She half-smiled.

"A'ight lets head out my crew." Ro stood up.

I know all my niggas TTG, and its time to go handle business.

thoughts?
ideas?

🌚 what y'all really think they up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.9K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
492K 28.3K 33
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘴
438K 21.2K 36
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"