Under The Cover of Darkness

By PeriwinklePlace

Daniella Armin didn't become a warrior because she was a fierce wolf. No, she didn't go to training camp beca... More

Preface: The Day I Starred in my Own Horror Movie
Chapter 1: He's got 99 problems but Nice Arms ain't one
-chapter 2- ~reconstructing~
-chapter 3-~reconstructing~
-chapter 4-~reconstructing~
-chapter 5-~reconstructing~
-chapter 6-~reconstructing~
-chapter 7-~reconstructing~
-chapter 8-~reconstructing~
-chapter 9-~reconstructing~
-chapter 10-~reconstructing~
-chapter 11-~reconstructing~
-chapter 12-~reconstructing~
-chapter 13-~reconstructing~
A/N wazzupppp

authors note! (unfortunately)

80 1 0
By PeriwinklePlace

Hi you guys!

when i started this little story, my first on here, i thought i could just kinda make it up as i go along... and I've decided thats more of a crap show than id anticipated (surprise, surprise, i know) so I've written out a plot and it seems like theres some chapters on here that need rewriting. 

if the chapter has '~reconstructing~' in the title, then it is old news, and will be replaced at some point, hopefully quickly. 

so, thank you if you are reading this story and (hopefully) enjoying it! If its in your library, i hope you keep it there:)

I also hope everyones summer is going swimmingly, I hope anyone reading this is dealing with the changes of a global pandemic as well as they can, and if you're struggling I send you my support (virtually, and through werewolf fantasy! woohoo!) 

Love,

Periwinkle Place 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
995K 11.5K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...
81.4K 2.4K 23
Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her mate only to run away become badass and th...
182K 5.7K 23
She was weak, a disgrace to the Moonstone Pack. She was lost and rejected by her whole pack, even her new mate. Lila was rejected by her mate, her on...