BEST OF BEST JIKOOK RECOMMEND...

By JikooksMissingJams

Hi guys! I decided to write a little description on the first page rather here. Hope you don't mind :) More

Description
Often *Curently Unavailable
Paper Roses
Paper Hearts
Abusive
Triangle
How You Died 💜
Dating A Idol
Nothing Like Us
Reunited
Broken Dollies
Complete
Limerence *Now Deleted Account
Breaking The Stereotypes
Saved
Save Me
Sister
So They Say
Goldspun
Always Remember Us This Way
Left You on Voicemail *TWITTER
Baby Daddies
Things Always Work Out
Comfort In Lies
Straight
Life Partner
The Kings Swan
The Red Knot
Enderment
Internship
Picturesque
#AskJeongguk
Jikook Mpreg Stories
Angst
Fated
Burn
Mafias Queen
Virginity
Destined
Alpha + Omega
His Lips Are Dripping Honey
Valaria
My Time

Meant to Be

3.4K 14 18
By JikooksMissingJams

If I'm being honest, I had this book in my library for a long time before actually reading it. I wasn't sure if I would've liked it from the description, but for sure one of the best books I've read so far. This book is a very fun book to read. Nothing to serious or angst. I really enjoyed imagining the scenery in this book since it took place on a Jeju Island. This book includes relationships between step siblings for majority of the book Incase this makes you uncomfy keep reading if you're able to because you'll still enjoy the ending (that's all I can say without giving it away, just keep reading! ). This book is basically like a forbidden love story between two opposite people. My description of the book is that Jimin moves into the island with his mother's new fiancé who is Jung kooks father. They don't necessarily like each other from the beginning, but their curious. Things happen and the end of summer comes. Both have to move on with their own individual goals leaving a strain in their relationship when Jimin leaves. Now it's time for the pieces to be put back together. Will they end up together or will their parents marriage still be in their way? 
Here are some quotes I took to hopefully get you interested:

By the amazing : @chimgirl95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
153K 11.1K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
124K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...