Perfect For Me (Bucciarati x...

By SVasques17

Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to as... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 5 (no chapter 4 here as always)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
The Questions (Pt 1)
The Questions (Pt 2)
Comiket
The Wedding
Twins
Being Complete
Next Story

Chapter 2

1.8K 57 288
By SVasques17

You panicked. After all, you were an otaku and a fujoshi. How were you going to explain the questionable bodypillows and the questionable books to him?! You had to do something quickly! You looked at Bucciarati, already starting to feel your cheeks hot and your heart racing.

"What? Is there something wrong?", the man asked concerned.

"Can you wait here a minute, please?", you asked, nervously.

"Of course. But is there something wrong?", then he frowned, smirking, "Or is it your secret?"

"N-No!", you blushed, "Just stay here!"

You quickly grabbed all of the yaoi manga and the bodypillows you had and threw them into your room, closing the door. Then you closed the door to your office. When you finally got to Bucciarati, you were sweating. He was where you left him.

"So... What do you like to eat?", you asked.

"I'll eat anything you make for me- I-I mean, I'll eat anything."

"Hum... Ok. I'll make something fast."

"Ok."

You invited him to the kitchen. It was a small space but you didn't mind. It was enough for you. After all, your parents wanted you to be independent. Besides, after what you told them about what you would like to do for a career, they didn't want you anymore. 

The mafia capo offered to help you but you told him that you were alright. But he insisted. He was so stubborn. So, you told him to go cut some vegetables, Bucciarati did what he was told and in a matter of half an hour, you had your dinner ready. The man grabbed both of your plates and walked until the table you had in the room. You started to eat with him in silence. That is, until he asked:

"So, what are you studying in college?"

"Didn't you know everything?", you teased him.

Bucciarati smirked:

"In my defense, I said I could know everything. I don't know everything."

"Fair enough.", you sighed, "I study Molecular Biology."

"Why do you sound so sad about it?"

"Because I really don't like it.", you smiled, nervously.

"Then why-"

"I didn't want to disappoint my parents even more.", you rubbed the back of your head, "I'm already on thin ice with them. But I don't wanna talk about it right now. So, please, don't ask."

"Ok, I won't."

"What about you?"

"M-Me?"

"Yes. What would you do if it wasn't for this mafia thing?"

"I'd probably be a fisherman."

You almost spit your food, laughing. Bucciarati blushed a little, confused and amazed at the same time.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just that being a fisherman was the last thing on my list. I was expecting something like a doctor or a lawyer. I don't know... Doctor Bucciarati sound good to me."

"Oh, really?", he got red when you called him that.

"It has nice ring to it."

"Hum... If you say so. Who am I to judge? But anyways, what would you like to do as a job then?"

"I like to draw. I mean, I'm already going to conventions to sell my stuff. And people buy it, so... I guess I'm decent somehow. I wanted to make a living out of it."

"Oh! Can I see?"

You blushed like crazy. Why did you reveal so much to him?! No way in hell he would see your drawings! They weren't made for him and he would just laugh. Besides, some of your draws included shipps within the gang. You were one of the only artists in Naples who would dare to do some doujinshis about them. And they sold like hot cakes.

"Not right now.", you brushed it off.

"Hmm... Ok. I guess I will be in the next convention that opens in Naples.", he said, confidently. But then he thought about it and frowned, "Convention about what?"

You thought about telling him. You were always in disguise when you went to convention so, there was no way that he would found out about you and your work. In short, you decided to tell him. But, before you could, Bucciarati's phone started ringing. He looked at you, excusing himself. Right after he answered, you could hear a scream at the other side of the line.

"BUCCIARATI!", it was Abbacchio, aka Goth Dad.

"What's wrong, Abbacchio?"

"Fugo is trying to hit Narancia again! Please come home! Where the fuck are you?!"

"I'm having dinner. What did Narancia do this time?"

"I think Narancia is watching some show on Trish's room and he should be studying or something like that. I don't fucking care! Come home now!"

"Put me on speaker."

"Wha- Ok..."

You could hear someone hitting something, what you presumed being Fugo hitting the door. Then you heard Mista telling him to calm down and him responding:

"I am perfectly calm!"

"FUGO!", Bucciarati screamed at your side, "Stop right now!"

"No! He's watching Naruto with Trish instead of doing his homework!"

You flinched at the term Naruto. Bucciarati understood, so he wanted to end the conversation quickly to ask you if you were okay.

"Look Fugo, go cool yourself down! I'm going home in five minutes! Leave him alone!"

He hang up and looked at you:

"Sorry. Are you alright?"

"Does your gang like Naruto?", you asked instantly.

"Huh? You like it?"

"Yeah!", you smiled brightly, "I love watching anime!"

Bucciarati's heart stopped and he didn't even think before he said:

"Then you should come watch it with Narancia and Trish."

"N-No, that's not necessarry. I don't want to interfere. But thank you."

"This time is me who is not going to get a no from you. Don't worry about it. They are nice people. They would welcome you. Please.", he said, "And maybe you can stay for dinner...", he trew on the air, blushing slighlty.

You noticed and smiled a little:

"You look so cute...", you mumbled but he heard, so you tried to say another thing, "I-I mean, I'll go then. My next day off is on sunday. I'll go."

"You will not regret it!", he smiled at you, "I promise!"

You smiled back.

After dinner, Bucciarati had to go home, so you accompanied him to the door.

"Thank you for the dinner. You are an amazing cooker, (Y/N)."

"You don't have to thank me! After all, it was you who helped me. Thank you so much.", you bowed.

"I already told you that isn't neccessary. We are friends."

"Oh.", that took you by surprise, "Friends?"

"Yeah. I-I mean, if you'd like."

"Sure!"

"Ok. Then, I'll be going now. I don't want Fugo to kill Narancia."

"Good luck then, Bruno."

Bucciarati's heart started to beat faster when he heard you calling by his first name.

"Thank you. Have a good night, (Y/N).", then he got the courage to approach you and give you a kiss on the top of your head. After that, he went away before you could even say anything.

Hello again! I hope you are all staying safe out there. I just wanted to thank you because of the votes and the support that you guys give me chapter after chapter. My summer holidays are going to be much better with your comments everyday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 372 23
There is now a sequel to this book! Called ◇Amore Mio◇ Fugo x Reader TW: There will be mentions of mental health, abuse and sexual assault in this bo...
31.6K 915 16
You had moved on from your early years only now to start working undercover you were always interested in the ways things worked. You had a charm tha...
9.1K 711 18
[Abbaccio x reader] He was lonely and she was willing to change that. Disclaimer: There will be spoilers. (From part 5: Golden Winds) I do not own J...
2.5K 151 10
You thought that he was just another boy with blonde hair in italy, but when you met him, you were sure. You were sure that this boy was HIS child. Y...