Becoming His Male Empress (Bx...

By iLyna_chAn

SECOND CHANCES, I didn't believe in it, I have never been known to the world, I was born disfigured, useless... More

Author's VERY Important Note/ NEWS ON THE UPCOMING COMIC
1 - Cursed Life
2 - It Feels Like A Dream
3 - Alive
4 - My End And My Beginning
5 - Found
6 - A New place
7 - Empress Elect- Part 1
8 - Empress Elect- Part 2
9 - Urgent Need- Part 1
10 - Urgent Need- Part 2
11 - Ballot Pick- Part 1
12 - Ballot Pick- Part 2
13 - The Palace And The Imperial Palace
14 - Main Palace- Part 1
15 - Main Palace- Part 2
Character Profile
16 - Main Palace -Part 3
17 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT1
18 - The Black Hooded Silver Masked Man - PT2
19 - Paying A Debt - Part 1
20 - Paying A Debt - Part 2
21 - Paying A Debt - Part 3
22 -Acting Dumb
23- Enraged Fang Mu
24- Doesn't Know Any Sleazy Bitch
25- Not Her Day
26- Cutivation Technique PT 1
27- Cutivation Technique PT 2
28- Don't Ever Forget Those Words
29- The Block Head Pair
30- Piercing Tornado Dance
31 - Are You Crazy
32 - To Kill Or Not To Kill
33 - Run Away With Me
34- I Am All Yours Yuer
35- Esteemed Shifu
36- Hard Times
37- Hellish Training
38- Master And Disciple Relationship
39- In The Dead Of The Night
40- Sparing Part 1
41- Sparing Part 2
42 - Speak
43- Bitter Memories Part 1
44- Bitter Memories Part 2
45- Feeling Regretful
46- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 1
47- The Emperor's Trip Into His Past Part 2
48 - So Nosy
49- Leaving The Manor
50- Real Men Don't Cry
51- Jealous Of Oneself
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
52- First Opponent Wang Xiu
53- The Battle-What The Hell Just Happen?
54- Empress Elect Lei Yue Vs Young Mistress Wang Xiu ( New 58)
55- Disturbance At The Lei's Manor
56- The Emperor's Grace
57- What's With The Warm Welcome
58- Fairytale Phoenix Palace
59- Liang Na And The Lei Family Fantasies Part 1
60- Liang Na And The Lei's Fantasy Part 2
61- Eating Vinegar, A Tremendous Amount Of Vinegar
62- Wronged
63- The Story Behind The Ring
64- Making Pills
65- Land Of Ascension
GREAT NEW
66- Insidious Scheme Part 1
67. Insidious Schemes PART 2
68- An Unexpected Encounter
69- Ravishing His Love Part 1
70- Ravishing His Love Part 2
71- Hey Wifey, Is This How You Treat Your Hubby?
72- Please Use My Life to Appease Your Wrath
73- Let Zhen Reward You
74- Be Pleased,You Are the First and Last Person...
75- Your Majesty, This Is Wrong (New 86>>>)
76- The Announcement of a Marriage Ceremony (New 87>>)
77-Big Surprise (88>>>)
78- I Don't Think It's Lu Han's Fault (New 90>>)
79- A Mysterious Man( Read 80-92>>>)
80- Big Pervert ( Please Read 81-94>>)
81- A Global Announcement That Shocked the Whole World(Please Read 82-95)
82- Liang Na's promise (Read 83-97>>)
83- Intruder (Please Read Chap. 84-99>>)
84- You Are All Under Arrest (Please Read 85- 100)
85-The Second Competitor (New Chap 86-101>>)
86- Hello Cherry Pie (Read 87-102>>>)
87- A Visit to the Eastern Palace Treasury (Read 88- Exclusive Chap 103>>>)
PLEASE READ Exclusive Chapter 103- Revelation
88- Eastern Palace Treasury ( New Chap 104,105>>)
89- Crashing the Party( New Chap 106>>)
90- My Beloved Emperor (New Chap. 107>>)
91- Two Special Items (NEW CHAP. 108>>)
92- Out Of The Blue (New Chap. 109>>>)
93- Kick Some Ass (New Chap. 110>>>)
94- Cheating Is Not Allowed (READ 114>>)
96- I Give Up (Read 97-117>>)
97- Déjà vu ( Read More 98-118)
Chapter 98- Nosebleed [Read 99-119>>]
Chapter 99- Tango With Zhen (New Chap 120 >>)

95- No One Saw Jiang Coming (Read 96-116>)

11.8K 668 62
By iLyna_chAn

PLEASE DO CONSIDER BECOMING MY PATRON/ SUPPORTING ME WITH WHATEVER YOU CAN.

You can do so over here https://www.patreon.com/iLyna_chAn, check my profile or external link in this chapter.

Also, to get the full chapter 96-116 all you have to do is to click on the link on MY PROFILE and download the app, I will appreciate the support greatly, and reading the story over there is completely and absolutely FREE.

FOR THOSE SUPPORTING ME ON THE OTHER APP, YOU CAN READ THE NEW CHAPTER 116 OVER THERE.

Please click on the link and don't go directly to the play store because it doesn't help me that way at all.

If you don't want to do that then wait until I eventually post the chapters here.

OR YOU CAN STILL CHOOSE TO SUPPORT ME ON PATREON, by becoming my PATRON. THANKS.

THANKS FOR READING

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED

RECAP

...Bai Kang shared a bond with the emperor and also lived with him for so long so he could pretty much figure out what the emperor was trying to do and so tried to prevent him from making such a mistake, however, now he kind of wished he had not said anything because with the way the emperor was presently glaring at him if was like emperor Qin Jie Huang planned on pounding him until he was crushed into a fine dust.

Chapter 95- No One Saw Jiang Coming

"Your Majesty, this humble servant only reminded you of this offense because this humble servant doesn't think your esteemed empress elect will like your assistance if it's found out" Bai Kang tried to pacify the emperor's growing rage.

"Well, he doesn't have to know," the emperor said and then continued concentrating on the imperial martial stage, clearly trying to proceed with his plan of attacking princess Yang Liu.

Bai Kang couldn't help sounding in a scolding tone as he saw the emperor refused to see reasons with him "Your majesty, apart from the fact that such an act is immoral, don't you want your empress elect to prove himself, don't you believe in his strength and abilities, have you forgotten what the prophesy says that after the fall of your forefather, the former true emperor, when the time is right, only the real true empress and true emperor of Tang Qin Shang who is deserving to be forgiven of their forefather's crimes will be able to forge a new path and open the gates of ascension, this is merely a small challenge that your empress elect must pass to become your true empress, forgive me for saying this your majesty but if he can't even overcome this challenge then he can't be your destined partner"

With the connection, both Bai Kang and the emperor shared, it was no surprise that he knew Jiang's real gender, as a matter of fact, he was the first to know due to their unique connection so this wasn't what made the emperor stare surprisingly at Bai Kang right now, it was an entirely different matter.

"Can you stop staring at me like that" Bai Kang shifted uncomfortably on his feet.

"Zhen is just flabbergasted that little Bai Kang can also say such sensible words," the emperor said while ruffling Bai Kang's hair, this scene would have appeared tender and cute if Bai Kang presently was in his human true childlike form and not this disguised middle-aged man looks he likes wearing on him, also if the emperor's face was not so stoic maybe this whole situation will appear much better and so abnormal, however, no matter how strange they both looked while acting like this no one who saw this event happen dared to stare for too long, whether discreetly or not at the emperor's direction.

The emperor eventually decided to let go of his plan and just support Jiang by believing in him, his attention was back on Jiang on the imperial martial stage.

Jiang was presently freezing due to the snowy situation created by princess Yang Liu, Jiang watched as most of the blizzard created by the technique gathered around princess Yang Liu like a shield and it made it almost impossible for Jiang to go over and attack her due to this, also there were some of such blizzards that were as sharp as knifes biting at Jiang's skin, Jiang had to activate his piercing tornado dance technique defense method to shield his body from such biting cold that cause his skin to crack and stabbed at it.

Princess Yang Liu rushed towards Jiang and he won't be outdone so he did the same, soon both of their techniques serving as defense for each other violently collided, Jiang's technique was at a losing end once more and shattered, this time the impact was greater and so his robes became tattered and bloody from the injuries he sustained once more, his condition was pretty terrible but so was princess Yang Liu because although she wasn't injured Jiang noted that her mana reserve was greatly reduced, her face paled quite a bit.

Jiang's ability to take in mana while fighting was monstrous and also the half of the core he used in saving mana to be use for his techniques was very large, unlike most cultivators so in this aspect Jiang could be said to have an upper hand to Yang Liu unknown to her and even Jiang up until this moment where he remembered he had such an advantage that if properly used could be a deciding factor in this battle.

Jiang realized that he couldn't fight with princess Yang Liu head on, his mind was working fast and soon he came up with a countermeasure, his piercing tornado dance technique was one that could accumulate air and turn it into different shapes and use it to attack, so he accumulated the air in both his palms and turned them into small very sharp transparent knives, Jiang plan was to throw those knives and let it penetrate into the area of the snow blizzard that was at its weakest and serving as a protective measure for princess Yang Liu, maybe with this he could attack her, keep a safe distance from her and then wait until Yang Liu mana reserves finishes, at that point she won't be able to use her techniques and no matter how strong she is as long as Jiang's mana was still there then it will be super easy for him to win at that time.

Due to the blizzard on the martial stage the normal citizens of Tang Qin Shang that weren't cultivators and could hardly see what was happening on the stage but they were still pumped up about the fight, chanting Jiang and princess Yang Liu's name in excitement, the same situation was happening on the imperial martial ground because for an instance the court ladies and eunuchs had forgotten that the emperor was present and were just been excited about the fight as they normally were in such an occasion.

Even Jiang found it hard to see but he could detect princess Yang Liu's general direction.

General Lei's family were super excited that Jiang will be defeated, it didn't matter to them whether he won or not, even if princess Yang Liu won it wouldn't matter either since they had come up with a plan for the real young mistress Lei Yue to take back her position, as long as they were concerned Jiang was an impostor so any victories or loses he obtained will automatically become null and void once young mistress Lei Yue shows her face, the whole process will have to start again.

To General Lei and his family as long as a trash like Jiang or whoever had taken his place could go this far in the competition then young mistress Lei Yue could do the same, if not better.

Meanwhile, as Jiang targeted the weak spot in the snow blizzard and controlled numerous small transparent knives so that it goes towards that direction, infiltrate princess Yang Liu's defenses and then hit her where it hurts, a crazy thought flashed through Jiang's mind, he didn't know whether this was going to work but he might as well give it a try.

The snow might have been created by princess Yang Liu but the blizzard generated was a result of her snow created from water and the wind which she could only generate by violating rotating the snow she created.

Jiang wanted to laugh his head off, he felt like this princess Yang Liu was trying to help him win but it was just that he was too dumb previously to think of such an absurd move.

Jiang didn't waste any more time and got into action, he might not be able to control her snow but he certainly could do so with the wind after all it was the same as air.

To everyone watching this fight they could only feel their jaws slack as they watched Jiang separate the wind from the snow princess Yang Liu had created, her defenses instantly crumbled, Jiang then turned all the wind into sharp swords and knives, his weapons now where even more numerous than the ones he planned on using before, Jiang attacked princess Yang Liu with it, everything happened so fast and she was taken by surprise so soon Yang Liu found herself been stabbed in different directions.

Princess Yang Liu's whole body was riddled with stabs wounds, the swords and knives where embedded in her body and looked very gruesome, even Jiang felt uncomfortable seeing it.

As Jiang controlled the swords and knives to be pulled out of her body, blood gushed out from every punctured hole created by them, her light blue robes had turned completely red and the attendants that came with her practically had their hearts in their mouths.

No one saw Jiang coming, none of them watching this fight expected such a turn of events and in such an awesome way, not even the emperor.

THANKS FOR READING.

PLEASE COMMENT

PLEASE VOTE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 64.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
4.5K 282 19
In a small coastal town, there were rumors of a lonely young man who lived in a beautiful mansion alone. One day a young man came off a bus at the pi...
224 6 7
Aelock, proud of belonging to a prestigious noble family, falls in love at first sight in a chance encounter with Klopp, who belongs to a lower-ranki...
1.3K 17 18
The prologue and first chapter are basically a resume, what happens after is described with more details My name is Zhang Chang and I'm a general ser...