𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 - 𝗮 𝗸𝗽𝗼𝗽...

By sincerelysowan

"hana dul set... flutter flutter~ annyeong-haseyo! flutter imnida" (SEMI HIATUS WHILE I FINISH CRESCENDO) More

筆---- 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝗄𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌
𝗐𝗂𝗄𝗂𝗉𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄 𝗒𝗎𝗃𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝗐𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝖼𝗂
𝗃𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗒𝗇 𝗁𝖺
𝗌𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗁 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗂
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒
筆---- 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀

𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗈 𝗄𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗋𝗈

888 11 33
By sincerelysowan

___________________________________
新城愛心ARASHIRO KOKORO

____________________________________

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄. BASIC INFORMATION.
if you don't know the basics how do you succeed in life?

升遷 | STAGE NAME. kokoro (코코로)
升遷 | BIRTHNAME. arashiro kokoro (新城愛心)
升遷 | KOREAN NAME. ahn maeum (안마음)
升遷 | NICKNAME. kokochan, toro, kororo, love child.
升遷 | NAME MEANING. kokoro. from japanese, meaning "heart"

升遷 | DATE OF BIRTH. january 2nd, 1996.
升遷 | AGE. 24 (international). 25 (korean)
升遷 | ZODIAC SIGN. sagittarius
升遷 | BLOOD TYPE. B-

升遷 | BIRTHPLACE. nagoya, japan
升遷 | HOMETOWN. tokyo, japan
升遷 | OTHER PLACES LIVED. seoul, south korea
升遷 | NATIONALITY. 🇯🇵
升遷 | ETHNICITY. 🇯🇵
升遷 | LANGUAGES. japanese (100%), korean (87%)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎. FAMILY INFORMATION.
family is always first!

MOM. arashiro megumi (maiden name: oda)
•°. *升遷 | DOB. november 5th, 1968.
•°. *升遷 | NATIONALITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | ETHNICITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | BIRTHPLACE. nagoya, japan.
•°. *升遷 | CAREER. college professor (music major)
•°. *升遷 | CURRENTLY IN. tokyo, japan.

DAD. arashiro eitaro
•°. *升遷 | DOB. july 29th, 1962.
•°. *升遷 | NATIONALITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | ETHNICITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | BIRTHPLACE. sendai, japan.
•°. *升遷 | CAREER. singer.
•°. *升遷 | CURRENTLY IN. tokyo japan.

BROTHER. arashiro ryuichi
•°. *升遷 | DOB. april 4th, 2001
•°. *升遷 | NATIONALITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | ETHNICITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | BIRTHPLACE. tokyo, japan.
•°. *升遷 | CAREER. actor/college student (acting major)
•°. *升遷 | CURRENTLY IN. tokyo, japan.

SISTER. arashiro ichiko
•°. *升遷 | DOB. december 2nd, 2004.
•°. *升遷 | NATIONALITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | ETHNICITY. 🇯🇵
•°. *升遷 | BIRTHPLACE. tokyo, japan.
•°. *升遷 | CAREER. student
•°. *升遷 | CURRENTLY IN. tokyo, japan.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. BACKGROUND.
don't forget where you started.

kokoro was born arashiro kokoro on january 2nd, 1996 as the oldest child in the arashiro household. growing up kokoro had a relatively "normal" childhood. she was middle class, her parents were averagely lenient and loving, she attended normal school, but something that wasn't normal was her extreme talent in performing. kokoro was enrolled in dance from the age of 5 and competed in a team. but also, kokoro wanted to sing. so if she wanted to sing and dance, why not become an idol? there were lots of reasons not to, but kokoro didn't care about the negatives at all, snd she somehow convinced her parents to let her audition, and she passed it. at age 11. kokoro started out as a kenkyuusei, but she was quickly moved up to team a at age 12 in 2008. she debuted with the group on january 23rd, 2008 with the song romance, irane. kokoro immediately gained attention for her cute visuals and it didn't take her company too long to realize her sudden popularity, so they started to push her out front and move her into more opportunities like modeling and acting. when the first senbatsu election came, she ranked extremely high despite her young age and she became the center for the first time in 2009 with the single "liwake maybe". this fame continued with her all the way until 2011, when she was announced as a member of HKT48 and debuted with them at the hkt theater performing a set of songs originally by sister group SKE48. with being in both groups, and being quite famous, kokoro began to feel really stressed to keep up with the stress of being an idol. in 2012, kokoro won her first senbatsu election and became the center of the single "Gingham Check". becoming center and winning did not help her mental health at all, it even worsened a bit when she didn't even get into the top 3 the next year, she barely missed it- ranking #4. that same year, HKT48 released their first single "SUKI SUKI SKIP" and kokoro was the center alongside tashima meru. the next year to kokoro's surprise, she won senbatsu election again becoming the center of "kokoro no placard", and again in 2015 (her final senbatsu election) with the song "halloween night". but kokoro, was slowly losing her passion for akb48, she was having a burnout. so she started to get in talks of leaving akb48 with aks, and they decided it would be time for kokoro to finally graduate, she wasn't the only one, takahashi minami was also graduating. they decided if they were going to graduate- why not do it together? but before she announced her graduation, melon had somehow found out (let the detective-dispatch asses they are) and offered her an exclusive contract to debut in their upcoming girl group the next year. it took kokoro a while to decide... moving to another country? learning a new language? upsetting the public? kokoro finally made her decision to try the kpop idol life, she signed the contract. kokoro announced her graduation in early october 2015, shocking the public. she was only 19, but she had been in for 8 years at that point, and she was ready to step down. on december 9th, 2015 she released her final single with akb48, and on january 23rd, 2016, 8 years after her official debut, she graduated. after her graduation she took a bit of time off, and then it was time to relocate to south korea for her debut.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. CAREER INFORMATION.
i need a vavavavava-neon-vacation

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | CAREER. idol, singer, rapper, dancer, choreographer, model, producer, songwriter, actress, mentor, mc, host.
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | GROUP. akb48 (2007-2016), hkt48 (2011-2016), flutter (2016-)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | SUBUNITS. flutter-my (2017-), o-hi-yo (2018-)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | COMPANY. AKS (2007-2016), melon entertainment (2016-)

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | TRAINING PERIOD. 4 months (2007-2008, aks)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | DEBUT DATE. january 23rd, 2008 (akb48), november 26th, 2011 (hkt48), july 19th, 2016 (flutter)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | DEBUT AGE. 12 (akb48), 15 (hkt48), 20 (flutter)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | POSITIONS. main dancer, lead vocalist, sub-rapper.
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | SUBUNIT POSITIONS. main dancer, lead vocalist, center.

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | ENDORSEMENTS. lumica (2008), fits (2009), hp (2011), google+ (2011), sakura (2011), nobel (2012), nissin (2012), ginnosara (2013), georga (2013), glico (2013, 2019-), cygames (2013-), nintendo (2014-), line (2015), toyota (2016-), suntory (2018), uniqlo (2018), kyuujin box (2018), wego (2019), clash royale (2020).
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | KNOWN FOR. her iconic short brown hair, being a former akb48/hkt48 member, her dance skills.
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | CLOSE IDOL FRIENDS. naomi (crescendo), reika (cherry pop), sakura, hyewon, yena, nako, hitomi, yuri (iz*one), lua, sei, yoojung (weki meki), handong, yoohyeon (dreamcatcher), chanmi, yuna, hyejeong (aoa), huihyeon, yebin, chaeyeon (dia).
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | ACTING HISTORY. let me know (ito akari, supporting, 2008), what the hell is happening to keiko? (suzuki keiko, lead, 2013), a reason to love you (chihaki harue, lead, 2018) radiation house (hirono hirose, lead, 2019), yuki-kun the cat lover (aratami saki, 2020, supporting).

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | INSTAGRAM. u.r.heart_88 (24 million)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | TWITTER. Official_ArashiroKokoro
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | WEIBO. 心怡__KOKORO
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | YOUTUBE. KokochanTV (15 million)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | TIKTOK. ~
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | VLIVE. ~
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | WEBSITE. melonentertainment.com/flutter/kokoro (flutter)

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | VOICE CLAIM. jeong hayoon (ex. bonusbaby)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | VOCAL CLAIM. jeong hayoon (ex. bonusbaby)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | RAP CLAIM. jeong hayoon (ex. bonusbaby)
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | DANCE CLAIM. jeong hayoon (ex.bonusbaby)

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | VOCAL RANKING. 8/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | RAP RANKING. 6/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | DANCE RANKING. 10/10

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | PRODUCER RANKING. 2/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | SONGWRITER RANKING. 3/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | CHOREOGRAPHER RANKING. 10/10

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | CHARISMA RANKING. 10/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | PUBLIC SPEAKING RANKING. 9/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | VARIETY RANKING. 10/10

┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | STAGE PRESCENCE RANKING. 10/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | MODELING RANKING. 8/10
┊͙ ̥* 升遷 | ACTING RANKING. 9/10

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. AKB48/HKT48 CAREER.

.ೃ*:・升遷 | GROUP. akb48 (2008-2016), hkt48 (2011-2016)
.ೃ*:・升遷 | GENERATION. 6th generation (akb48), 1st generation (hkt48).
.ೃ*:・升遷 | TEAMS. team a (2008-2016), team h (2011-2016)

.ೃ*:・升遷 | CATCHPHRASE. "kon kon! hatosutira-desu! konnichiwa~, akihabaraken'no, arashiro kokoro-desu" (knock knock! it's the heart stealer! hello, i'm arashiro kokoro from akihabara~).

.ೃ*:・升遷 | SENBATSU ELECTION RANKINGS.
————1ST. senbatsu (rank #6)
————2ND. senbatsu (rank #3)
————3RD. senbatsu (rank #2)
————4TH. senbatsu (rank #1)
————5TH. senbatsu (rank #4)
————6TH. senbatsu (rank #1)
————7TH. senbatsu (rank #1)

.ೃ*:・升遷 | GRADUATION DATE. january 23rd, 2016.

.ೃ*:・升遷 | CLOSE FRIENDS. iwakura mizuki (former hkt48/akb48, current elixir, vixxtrbls ), takahashi minami (former akb48), sashihara rino (former hkt48/akb48), maeda atsuko (former akb48), matsui jurina (former akb48/ske48), maeda atsuko (former akb48), motomura aoi (hkt48), imada mina (hkt48).

.ೃ*:・升遷 | AKB48 A-SIDE PARTICIPATION.
————romance, irane (2008)
————sakura no hanabiratachi 2008 (2008)
————liwake maybe (2009, center)
————river (2009)
————ponytail to shushu (2010)
————heavy rotation (2010)
————sakura no ki ni narou (2011)
————everyday kachuusha (2011, center)
————ue kara mariko (2011)
————give me five (2012)
————manatsu no sounds good (2012)
————gingham check (2012, center)
————so long (2013)
————sayonara crawl (2013)
————koi suru fortune cookie (2013)
————labrador retriever (2014)
————kokoro no placard (2014, center)
————kibouteki refrain (2014, center)
————halloween night (2015, center)
————kuchibiru ni, be my baby (2015, graduation)
————teacher teacher (2018, special participation)

.ೃ*:・升遷 | HKT48 A-SIDE PARTICIPATION.
————suki suki skip! (2013, center)
————sakura, minna de tabeta (2013)
————melon juice (2013)
————hikaeme i love you (2014)
————12byou (2015, center)
————shekarashika (2015)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗. PERSONALITY.
she's a bit strange don't you think?

升遷 | FLIRTATIOUS.
kokoro isn't really a player like some of the others (AHEM AHEM weici), but she is quite spontaneous when it comes to interactions with certain people. quite frequently you can find clips surfaced across the internet of her winking at her members and other idols and being close with fans. kokoro says it's the akb/hkt in her.

升遷 | PUPPY-LIKE.
honestly, at this point kokoro isn't even like a puppy- she is one. like, you could put her up for adoption and no one would even do a doubletake before adopting because she acts so much like one. she is very playful and always has lots of energy- she loves to burn out the others.

升遷 | LOQUACIOUS.
sort of tying back to the last trait, kokoro is very curious and when she finds something new she likes to talk about it for weeks until you get so bored you never want to encounter/experience that thing ever- and you wouldn't have to, she would've told you everything about it.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. PERSONAL DETAILS.
the little things are important too.

。・:*˚:。升遷 | FAVORITE FOOD. green tea ice cream and crepe cake.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | FAVORITE COLOR. light green.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | FAVORITE CITY. okinawa, japan.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | EDUCATION. shohei elementary school (2002-2008), kojimaji junior high (2008-2011), hibiya high school (2011-2014).

。・:*˚:。升遷 | LIKES. school animes, bright concepts, loona.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | DISLIKES. dark concepts, racism, homophia.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | HOBBIES. streaming "everyday i love you" by vivi, dying her hair (she doesn't get to do it often though).
。・:*˚:。升遷 | PHOBIAS. ~
。・:*˚:。升遷 | ALLERGIES. ~

。・:*˚:。升遷 | SEXUALITY. heterosexual.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | PRONOUNS. she/her.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | STATUS. taken.
。・:*˚:。升遷 | IDEAL TYPE. "i like guys who are soft and cute, but can also be quite manly at certain times."

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. PHYSICAL DETAILS.
they only care about appearance nowadays in kpop...

┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | EYE COLOR. dark brown.
┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | HAIR COLOR. dark brown (naturally), blonde (currently).
┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | FACE CLAIM. jeong hayoon (ex. bonusbaby)

┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | HEIGHT AT DEBUT. 154cm (5'1)
┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | HEIGHT CURRENTLY. 154cm (5'1)
┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | WEIGHT CURRENTLY. 46kg (101lbs)

┊͙◟̆◞̆ 升遷 | FASHION STYLE. kokoro dresses in very- VERY- VERY- cutesy fashion style.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄. TRIVIAL INFORMATION
how well do you really know me?

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | takahashi minami is kokoro's wife and they did everything together- they even graduated together with a single and shared a concert. minami showed up to flutter's first concert and kokoro cried at the concert because she was very touched.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro personally adopted the girls2 members.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro wants to start dying her hair more frequently- she was afraid to before because her signature style was short and dark brown and she was scared to leave that behind, but now she loves it.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | many fans were shocked with kokoro's singing and dancing skill because she never got to showcase it in akb48/hkt48.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro gets sick when she eats too much meat.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | though kokoro has always loved performing and loves her 48 sisters, she has openly spoken up about the hardships and sexualization of female jpop idols.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro, mizuki, and jurina were considered the triple threat members of the 48 groups.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro is a huge orbit and got super excited when flutter visited fact n star and got to meet yves.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro took dance lessons from age 5 to 11.

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 升遷 | kokoro has a "slight" crush on cha eunwoo.

____________________________________

jinshimiya~

____________________________________

the whole akb48 section is completely inspired by vixxtrbls i don't take credit for any of it please go check out her books because she's so amazing omg-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 585 52
@tk.mashiho followed you! @tk.mashiho commented on your post! "cute" lowercase intended [discontinued]
7.5K 70 40
.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° "𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, jyp entertainment debuts a new girl group" ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩...
8.2K 309 27
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...
5.3K 92 27
Angst and fluffs :D *cringe warning* (written when I was 13 years old!)