๐…๐‹๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘ - ๐—ฎ ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฝ...

By sincerelysowan

"hana dul set... flutter flutter~ annyeong-haseyo! flutter imnida" (SEMI HIATUS WHILE I FINISH CRESCENDO) More

๐—„๐—‰๐—‹๐—ˆ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—…๐–พ๐—Œ
๐—๐—‚๐—„๐—‚๐—‰๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐’
๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„ ๐—’๐—Ž๐—ƒ๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€
๐—๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—‚
๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐—„๐—ˆ๐—„๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—ˆ
๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ฝ๐—’๐—‡ ๐—๐–บ
๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐–บ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐— ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‚
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐‹๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐˜
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐Œ๐Ž๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐˜
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐”๐๐”๐๐ˆ๐“๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐‹๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐„๐€๐’๐„๐‘๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐–๐’ ๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐‚๐‹๐„๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‚๐„๐‘๐“๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐•๐ˆ๐„๐–๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’
็ญ†---- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€

็ญ†---- ๐…๐‹๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘

2.8K 45 16
By sincerelysowan

———— FLUTTER FLUTTER!
・・・ 000. THE GROUP
* ˚ -ˏˋ FLUTTER ˊˎ- ˚ *
IN WHICH MELON DEBUTS A 12 (NOW 11) MEMBER GIRL GROUP THAT TAKES OVER THE WORLD.
#2016 #flutterroty2016 #flutterroty #roty2016.
now presenting our rookie of the year for 2016.... FLUTTER!

———— FLUTTER FLUTTER!

Debuting on July 17th, 2016, Flutter shook the earth with their debut mini album, My Wish, and it's two lead singles, Momomo and I Wish. Both releases show the energetic side of flutter as well as the magical side. They managed to gain a stable fanbase immediately across the world, somewhat with the help of familiar faces like Weici and Kokoro, but everyone fell in love with all 12 girls.

———— FLUTTER FLUTTER!
STARRING...

kim yoojung.
the serene leader.
my hair may be straight but i'm not.

wu weici.
the savage chinese princess.
it's really a shame if you don't know our name- WAIT THAT RHYMES! THAT RAP IS GOING IN OUR NEW SONG.

jordyn ha.
the cute charmed rapper.
don't worry sometimes i forget that i'm not 5 too.

arashiro kokoro.
the bubbly puppy from japan.
i said sayonara and left 48 behind, now my favorite number is 11.

sophia farah choi.
the (kinda) living, walking, and breathing meme.
i may be from singapore but i still definitely cannot sing, that's why i chose rap.

suzuki shiori.
the cute-but-will-kill-anyone-who-says-she-is vocalist.
japanese parents hit you with the uwabaki, puerto rican parents hit you with la chancla, watch out 'cause i got both.

angelina seo.
the quiet it-girl.
my name may be angelina but this ballerina still can't dance!

arianna jang.
the duality master main vocalist.
the only rumors that go around this place are the ones i start.

noh hyunjoo.
the slightly self absorbed rich kid.
did you just... curse? jesus is coming for you- or is she here already?

liu satomi.
the shy and aegyo-filled maknae.
thanks for buying our albums! please by 5 more we need to eat~

liu sakura.
the very loud crackhead maknae.
you all have issues..... not as bad as mine though.

———— I WISH. the use of lowercase is intended. if that bugs you, please be on your way~. it is recommended that you read this in white mode, although the white on the edits might look cool on black. i write in the GILL SANS font but feel free to read in whichever font suits your tastes.

———— SECRET. everything in this story is completely fictional. this includes the characters, the relationships, the comebacks, etc. nothing here is meant to cause anyone any harm. some chapters may contain some triggering themes, but there will be a warning on each chapter that may contain it.

———— DREAMS COME TRUE. this book is inspired by these amazing writers: groovemyeon VALENTINEJOONS -ENERJIHAN hvensvt SOFTBBKISS RUNEBIN- . also a special mention to jellojoon Armyinluvwitbts7 just because they're awesome lol!
(i apologize for the tags, i copy paste them from each group because not everyone reads every single one of my books so i don't want anyone who i've taken inspiration from to come across this, not having read the books with the tags and then they end up feeling offended (ig? idk the word for it). plus they should know all of you amazing writers and follow you all)
(ps sorry for the cringe in the quotations, i was trying to make it look like the real housewives type intro where they say shit in the start)

FLUTTER. ESTABLISHED 2016.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 9.5K 123
"Cute Instagram post :)" ยฉ-wefangirls [finished] started; 6th of December 2017 ended; 5th of May 2018 #10 in yugyeom
9.8K 202 22
" take a picture, it'll last longer. " " i want to, but my phone died. " discontinued. short imagines.
41.4K 1.2K 17
This is my first time to write story, if there is any mistake please ignore it๐Ÿ˜…, please support my story๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ™, I hope you all will like this story๐Ÿ’œ...
64.4K 1.9K 76
<completed> Hey so I did a thing. I like bts and decided to write something about them. I literally just used their names and the fact that th...