The Return | Winx Club

By winxgirl_x

Magix's biggest threat, the Trix, were finally defeated once and for all by the powerful Winx. Five years lat... More

hey fairies ♡
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter two: catching up
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒! (𝑆𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌)
chapter twenty-six |special|
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
THANK YOU
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑺&𝑩
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
bonus: 𝑭&𝑯
NEWS

chapter twenty-five

573 22 3
By winxgirl_x

The Sun sank lower in the sky of Andros, giving way to the velvety dark of night as it came the evening time and began to commence.

Aisha and Flora set off themselves in the palace's convention room, talking with the rest of the Winx, presently from their home planets, having a conference on their own and try to clarify the current situation, via hologram call.

“...That doesn't make sense. Like, at all, Flo.” Tecna's hologram stated, in pure difficulty of comprehending the dilemma.

Stella's hologram approached the brunette, who was too concerned to speak. “I have to agree with Tec here. Have you hit your head sweetheart?”

“You wish, Stella. She's not clumsy like you.” Musa's hologram joked, smiling a bit.

“Girls, Flora's not lying! I didn't see the actual thing but there's evidence for that.” Aisha replied, frustrated, as she defended her nature fairy friend.

Bloom sighed, fixing Scarlett up on her hip. “Alright, show us.”

The Queen of Andros left for a moment to get what she needed to prove to her friends that the story Flora told earlier is indeed true, even though it sounded absolutely absurd at first. Aisha came back with a familiar baby with a pair of blue feathers on her back.

Aisha walked back in the Winx's hologram call, trying to get hold of the hysterical baby that wouldn't stop flapping her wings.

It took a few occasional seconds for the girls to get ahold of what they were specifically looking at.

“Awh, she's so cute!” Musa awed, glimmering.

“Who is that?” Bloom asked, walking closer to Aisha's hologram.

“Wait, did one of you just had a baby?” Stella queried, scratching her head, in commotion while Musa and Tecna sighed at her question. “And what's on her head?”

“We don't either. I think she had it even when she was in her bird form but I didn't pay much attention to it as I should've been.” Flora stated, although her head was somewhere else, thinking about her daughter.

“It looks like a gem but in a tear shape. This is actually interesting.” Tecna stated, noting notes down her palmtop she had with her.

Stella noticed something about the baby and took the opportunity. “Well, don't you have any clothes for this baby?”

Aisha shook her head. “I don't know if I have something that fits so I asked the maids to look for anything. Did I tell you we fed her and she grew of size?!”

“What-- is that even normal?!” Bloom questioned, with Scarlett giggling on her hip as she tried to stretch her arm out, curious as she is, she wanted to reach Aisha's hologram but Bloom stopped her hand.

“We don't know, we're going crazy!” The water fairy was struggling keeping hold of the baby, who just wanted to break free. “She literally won't stop moving.”

Flora dropped her eyes on the blue-haired being. “Let her go, I want to see something.”

The curly-haired woman hastily turned her head to stare at her friend's face complexion. “What? We'll take ages trying to catch her again!”

“Tecna, could you memorize her flying pattern?” Flora kindly asked, closing the curtains of the windows.

The tech fairy nodded, contenting Flora. “Alright.”

“What are you trying to see?” Aisha muttered.

“I just noticed... the way she kept rolling around earlier, it wasn't just messing around. I want to see it again.” Flora replied, her eyes on the baby and the baby was looking back at her too.

Aisha let go of her grip as the baby was self-reliant again. She shook her head, glancing around her surroundings then directly at the girls. She flew in front of Aisha and Flora then the gem on her head glowed as well as her blue eyes. The blue-haired baby flew up on the ceiling, crawling in a strange way. After a while, she flew back down to Flora, instead of Aisha, to lay in her arms as she found it comfortable.

Tecna murmured a few things to herself before repulsing back to the Winx. “I got it. Let me try to display it on the call.” She closed her eyes and used her powers to transmit her collected information to share within the hologram call. “Let me connect some of these things here and.... there!”

Each of the girls received the piece of information in front of them as a picture. The longer they stared at it, they only felt like they got even more troubled with the circumstances. The blue-haired baby went across the ceiling multiple times, just to re-draw the same shape of the gem on her head.

Then Tecna and Stella gasped at the same time. The tech fairy turned her head to the blonde, raising her eyebrow. “What are you puffing for?”

“I found the perfect outfit for the... whatever that baby is! I just have to complete it in my mind and it'll be ready.” Stella clapped her hands instead of staying into the conversation, receiving either sighs or quiet giggles from the other girls. “Give me a minute!”

Tecna playfully rolled her eyes then turned back to the brunette. “Any theories?”

Flora shook her neck. “Not yet. I bet you have one, though.”

“I do, and since I have a lot of free time, I'll do some research on this sign and her, to understand where is she really from. Although, she looks like an angel... But from what I can find from the internet, no one has ever seen one, at all.” The tech fairy kept informing.

“Okay, why would an angel take the form of a bruised bird for?” Musa questioned, moving a strand of her hair, behind her ear.

“I don't know? This is so confusing, yet so interesting. Like a whole riddle or puzzle, just without an explanation.” Tecna's hologram responded.

Well, I needed an excuse to get you, somehow.” The gem glowed, drawing all the attention on the blue-haired baby.

Bloom's eyes widened at the sound of a different voice, that sounded moreover so young. “She can talk with her mouth closed?!”

The baby chuckles. “I can do many things, Fairy of the Dragon's Flame, right?”

“You know... us?” The redhead quietly asked, still shook by what she and her friends were asserting. This wasn't something you would witness on a daily.

“Who doesn't? Everyone knows about you and your brave accomplishments, fairies. But I wish I could talk to you all, face to face if that won't be a problem so we could go somewhere much more.. secret. There's always someone who might be eavesdropping the conversation, you know.” The baby smiled, flying out of Flora's arms.

“Are you real? Like an actual angel?” Stella questioned, her eyes in pure passion as she looked at the flying baby, which was still unbelievable.

“Mmm, we could say that, but at the same time, I'm not. And don't worry about finding a dress for me, Fairy of the Shining Sun.”

“Ohh, sad. Anyway, what do you mean by what you first said?”

She flew around Stella's hologram. “...This isn't really the place where I would confide with such information when others than us are present.”

“But nobody's here.” The door creaked open, showing a small figure walking towards the curly-headed as he carried a lollipop. “Oh, that's my son. No need to worry about him.” Aisha smiled, opening her arms to pick Zale up.

The baby blinked her eyes a few times, very intrigued as she kept gazing at Zale and her wings fluttered in curiosity. “The Fairy of Waves has a child?”

Aisha nodded, raising two fingers from her hand. “Yeah, I actually have two.”

The flying baby turned over to the others. “Do you all have children of your own?” The Winx all nodded and the blue-haired noticed that Bloom was just holding her child too. “Ahh, this is magnificent then! So there is hope, after all. Master Nobi would be so enthusiast to hear this, for sure!” Her eyes grew bigger with joy.

“Uhm, sorry... who?” Flora frowned, raising her eyebrows, crossing her arms.

“He's my master! He sent me here to bring you with me.”

The girls exchanged a few looks to each other, possibly all bringing the same idea and intellect in their mind. One thing was for certain to the fairies, that they couldn't just easily trust her, whoever she really was or where precisely she came from. To the Winx, she hasn't shown any pure actions of her statements but for now, they just had to go along with the information.

Musa quietly scoffed, “Okay? Bring us where?! Who are you exactly, though?”

“I'm on a mission! Meeting you guys it's just a part of it.” She shared a smile.

“Yeah, but can you at least present yourself? It looks like you already know about us but we don't know you.”

“Oh, oops. Sorry!” She flew up, creating a ball around her as her little body spun around on the inside. By showing her true form, a white dress formed, covering her naked body. She floated back down, bowing. “I'm the ray of hope of the City above the Clouds, but everyone calls me Arraya Hope and I'm the only mythical angel creature left.”

°°°°°°°°°

END OF CHAPTER 25!

Sorry, I think I haven't updated in at least... two weeks? Oop-
Hope all of you are okay in this period of time💋 remember to stay at home and always wear a mask when going outside! We should all contribute to saving lives.

Please don't forget to VOTE, leave a COMMENT and SHARE this story with other Winx fans who might be interested in reading this story too! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Until then, see you next time fairies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 143 31
We're The Winx! Follow Bloom, Phoebe, Stella, Flora, Aisha, Tecna, and Musa live their daily life on Magix world, among lessons, loves, quarrels and...
293K 8.8K 90
She was the perfect child, second inline for the throne, until she wasn't. The burned ones aren't the only threat Alfea faces, irreversible damage c...
2.2K 98 23
The winx club, Bloom, Stella,flora,techna,Musa and Layla defeat evil for good. ( or so they thought). They settle down and get married,l.( Bloom+Sky...
1.3K 32 7
You already know about the Winx Club. What if they had a new member? What if Bloom's power is only the second strongest magic in the Magic Dimension...