Stay

By Cliche405

"I'm just smiling because I don't want my Nong to see me like this. Being devastated and frustrated at my lif... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 32

183 10 1
By Cliche405

Ming's POV

"Are you sure is this your final decision Ming?" Min's Father asked worriedly once again then I nod slowly...

"if this is your decision then we are respecting that fully. I guarantee you about that. Also our relationship between the company will not be affected in this issue. We will make this confidential as far as possible... " Min's father shook my hands gently and he embrace me...

"thank you" I smiled warmly and my dad looks at me so proudly...

"uhm Kernel? I'm gonna go now since I have an another meeting this afternoon. Thank you for the time you have given me and with your son Ming" as Min's father gathered all of his stuff Min suddenly crashed out nowhere! this woman is definitely shameful!

"don't touch me!! DAD!! look what these guards doing at me!" then my dad quicky gestured them to let her go...

"Min? what are you doing here? are you supposedly having a project that you are attending to?!" His dad asked while she glares at him...

"I DON'T CARE FOR THAT SILLY PROJECT OF MINE! WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS ABOUT MING AND I" Min yelled then I grabbed her arm tightly...

"what are you doing here? you know I already broke up the engagement right? both of our dads and I talked about this clearly and professionally so don't make any fuss about this. I also showed alot of evidence that you're cheating on me with other men so definitely you really have no power at all" I stared at her coldly while she is struggling to free herself

"fuck off will you!" she scowled while her face turned red in anger and embarrassment. You should know where is your position right now Min!

"you really did broke up the engagement Ming how smart!! I won't be affected by this worthless breakup or what so ever but somehow you have to pay the price Ming. You have to pay the price..." she snapped her fingers infront of me and left without a word. She is definitely crazy!

"I apologize for this ill-mannered and discourteous actions that she shows. I will go now" then Min's Father left the room with sadness and shame. What a difficult day that he is having...

"are you alright son?" My father asked worriedly then I nodded. I'm always fine father! don't worry about me too much...

"do you want to eat outside Pa?" I asked but he turned down the offer...

"sorry Ming I need to do something urgent for today maybe you can go home or do some of your work for today alright?" then he patted my shoulder and I smiled at him..

"oh! and by the way Ming can you attend to a private party next week?" My father requested while I'm thinking that am I going alone at that private party?'

"you can ask out your Kitkat to accompany you" WAIT?! DID HE KNEW ABOUT P'KITKAT?! WHAT?!

"why are you so shocked right now? your mom told me that she met Kitkat this week" WHAT?! WHY DID P'KIT DIDN'T TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?! THAT GUY!

"Pa! don't call him Kitkat! I'm the only who can call him like that" then I pout and he ruffles my hair...

"being pouty because of this endearment to your boyfriend. Kids these days are really hard to understand!" then he shook his head...

"remember Ming that you are attending a private party huh? your attendance is a must since you are representing our company alright? off you go now I have things to do" I nod as I packed up my things and left the office....

"hey Ten? where are you?" I asked while calling him...

"uhm? at my work? DON'T TELL ME THAT-" before he finished talking I bursted out saying "YOU HAVE A MISSION TO DO MY BROTHER!" then he sighed at the line...

during our call I told him that I'm attending a private party with P'Kit and he is fanboying to our ship what a creep but anyway he told me that there is nothing to worry about for P'Kit because he already visualize what is the best suit for him but I kinda like P'Kit wearing a cute gown! but he will definitely smacked me so harshly because of that stupid Idea that popped up my mind...

"gonna pick up P'Kit around weekends P'Ming! gotta go now! there are alot of customers that are waiting!" then he ended the line

I'm kinda excited to have my first date with P'Kitkat! wait? unofficial date first! maybe P'Kit will treat our little date as an important event or a social event perhaps, that little guy usually turned things so seriously...

-----

Wayo's POV

"NONG YO! HI! GREAT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Boss Beam happily said as I smiled at him awkwardly. What is this guy up to again?!

"is there a problem Boss?" I asked then he shook his head many times...

"nope! nope! nope! but I have a favor" He said sweetly at me and I glared at him! DEFINITELY A LIAR!

"and what is that again???? you know that we are reconstructing our café for two days right?" Boss Beam nodded and he grabbed both of my arms and stared at me closely! THIS GUY IS SURELY MAKE MY DAY WORSER AGAIN!

"you need to accompany Ai'Pha for today" OKAY I TAKE THAT BACK SERIOUSLY...

"f-for what?!" I stuttered then he chuckles...

"you both gonna visit Haiku and Chew! it's been weeks since that couple got in touch with us so pack your things and I will call him now!" then he quickly ran upstairs and my jaw dropped...

"what is happening to this world?!" I said in a dramatic tone. I can't believe that I will be stuck with P'Pha for a whole day!

After a few minutes...

"are you guys now okay?? uhm Ai'Pha? Nong Wayo?" Boss Beam asked in a teasing way while we are both distant to each other and doing something else to avoid the attention of this crew but Boss Beam always makes some issues about it! GEEZ!!

"we are going now at the hardware store! see you later! have a wonderful D A T E!" Boss Beam laughed and some of the crew are giggling. TO BE HONEST THIS IS TORTURE! WHY ARE YOU ALL TEASING US! WE ARE STILL NOT OKAY TO EACH OTHER!

"let's go Yo we need to meet them up soon" I nodded then I went to the car and I quickly put my earphones on and play some music to avoid any interaction to P'Pha...

During the ride it's kinda awkward since both of us are doing our own businesses and we just ignoring the fact that we need to talk but I don't know maybe he is still upset and also I am quite shy to approach him...

P'Pha always stares at me whenever we stopped because of the traffic or the red light turned on. I could sense it and somehow it makes me uncomfortable even though I'm just scrolling through my phone...

"we're here now" then I didn't noticed that P'Pha already pulled my left earphone....

"ah yeah yeah! let's go..!" as we entered at the condominium we are still kinda distant to each other and quiet as we go to the room of P'Haiku and P'Chew...

"what room did the receptionist said?" I asked to the break the awkwardness between us...

"ohh right she told me that it's number 305?" P'Pha said as he peeked in different ways....

"let's go on that way" I recommended then he nods...

"so uhm how are you?" P'Pha asked quietly. FINALLY!

"i'm alright, fine and strong" then I chuckled and I saw him smiling...

"sorry about what I've said that night you really made me worry to be honest" P'Pha suddenly confessed in the middle of nowhere!!

"you don't have to say sorry Phi! we just don't want everybody to be worried and definitely you have the right to know about the incident since you are the one who manage the whole café" I said then he ruffled my hair?! ACKKK I GOT BLUSHED!!! THE HECK YO!?

"so are we okay now??" he asked then I hit him weakly to his arm...

"of course! you are just too childish P'Pha!" I laughed then P'Pha just rolled his eyes...

"I really care about you Nong Yo, don't forget that" then I was stunned! ACKKKKK-- that is so freakinggggggg weird! why do I feel so warm right now?!!

"WE A-ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT P'HAIKU A-AND P'CHEW! L-LET'S GO N-NOW P'PHA!" I quickly walked straightly t while I'm dying in embarrassment! I stuttered so much ackk!!!

"well we are here now" I said while we are both infront of their room

"what do you think that they are up to?" P'Pha asked...

"hmmmmmm maybe couple goals? or some sort of relaxation? I'm sure P'Chew is helping P'Haiku to relax and also to feel better somehow" I stated..

"let's knock" I said then I proceeded to knock their door and called their names but there's no response

"maybe they are not at home yet?? P'Pha, you try to knock" then P'Pha knocked loudly but still we didn't receive any response. As I try to open the door knob- it's unlocked?

"can we go inside Nong Yo?" P'Pha asked worriedly then I nodded...

"don't worry! we are not sneaking Phi!" as we open the door we saw some clothes scattered on floor? the floor? THE FLOOR?! WHAT?!

"what the heck?!" then P'Pha quickly hush me from my sudden reaction. As we creeped through the living room we both saw P'Haiku and P'Chew having.....a fuck...!

"hNgh! Haiku ahHhHHhhhh..!" then both of us got goosebumps and stared at each other...

"shit! retreat! retreat!" P'Pha whispered then we slowly tiptoed back and-

SPLASH!

then I didn't noticed that I already bumped a flower vase at a table behind me....

"WHO'S THERE!" P'Haiku shouted loudly as we quickly left the room and catch our own breath...

"THIS IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING I JUST WANT TO DIEEEEEEE AHHHHHH" then P'Pha just massage his temples then I just laughed. He is really as red as a tomato! then we suddenly froze as the door was opened slowly...

"Mr. Kongthanin? Nong Yo?" then we awkwardly smiled and waved at Nong Haiku...

"AH SHIT! SORRY SORRY!! LET ME GO CHANGE..." then he quickly closed the door and we waited for minutes to change their situation then minutes have they quickly let us inside their kitchen and sit there for a while...

"I thought they will let us sit at their sofa" I teased then P'Pha just smacked my arm!

"that's disgusting! I DON'T WANNA REMEMBER IT..." then he covered his eyes in disgust and I'm still laughing about it. P'Pha really wants to kill me right now hehe! but I'm too cute for that!!

"sorry for awhile ago" then both us saw the couple holding their hands at the door. Welp yeah as long you guys make love at your bedroom...

-----

A/N
"sorry guys for a late update! I've been doing something lately and I'm almost done about that stuff so I hope you all enjoy this chapter!!
thank you!
💖✨💫"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 2K 16
This story is dedicated to my Soul Sister @Kiwibunnie. Happy Birthday Sissy, thank you for helping all international fans with your love for KimCop t...
13.8K 1K 45
Being a best friend and at the same time being in love was so hard. You are happy being close to him but at the same time, you are not. Being lovers...
6.3K 636 63
They said Copter was just like a Cinderella. People saw him as the 'Cinderella' after she met the prince, but the truth was, his life was just like t...
59.4K 1.8K 14
Please keep in mind I only write on Wattpad! Ming and Kit haven't seen each other for a while, Ming had to leave the university temporary due to fami...