YOUR EYES TELL

由 SinsNChaos

#TAEKOOKAU "Hyung ISTG, i know that wolf is alpha ! I smelled him. I'm gonna make him my mate." "Tae, you kno... 更多

I
III

II

3.9K 219 441
由 SinsNChaos

***The next day, Yoongi volunteered to bring Taehyung to school again, but this time, the younger didn't play dumb anymore. He didn't get off the car immediately, instead he turned to face his cousin.

"You know Mini, and if my hunch is right he is your mate !" it's not a question.

Yoongi looks at him with wide eyes and he's about to deny the accusation but Taehyung already beat him to it.

"The reason your house smells like a lavender because your mate's scent is a lavender. I know Mini doesn't have a scent like us but he showed me his house. He's practically bathing in lavender everyday. I was supposed to talk to you last night but I was so full that I fell asleep early hyung. Why didn't you tell me ? Or why aren't you mated with him yet ? Are you the reason why Mini hates alpha ?" Taehyung asked and maybe Yoongi softened.

"I guess you really have grown so fast Tiny. C-can we talk about it later when you go home ?" Yoongi said with a soft voice and maybe Taehyung suddenly feels so guilty about it. He nods at his cousin and nuzzles his neck before he gets off the car.

The truth is, he has no idea what he just told his cousin. But he had a dream last night and in that dream, he saw Yoongi holding Jimin's hands while they're walking in a lavender field. It's kinda weird seeing them together so when he woke up, he couldn't stop thinking until he connected the dots.

He remembers how Yoongi bolted out of the admin office when Jimin arrived during the enrollment period. He also remembers how Yoongi loves his smell when he went home carrying Jimin's scent.

It's kinda creepy that he connected everything just because a single dream.

Taehyung is still absentmindedly walking when a car suddenly stopped in front of him. His eyes widens when he recognized who the driver is.

The driver opens the door from the inside. "Hop in !"

He doesn't need to be told twice so gets in with a wide smile.

"G'morning babe !"

Gukk immediately wanted to regret his decision for letting the wolf in his car when he heard the endearment. He doesn't like it. Babe sounds like that pig cartoon that starred in a movie. But then again, he just ignores him until they're inside the campus.

Jimin spotted them.

"I didn't know your boyfriend is your driver now ?" the witch raised his eyebrows while his eyes are focus on Taehyung's hands that are laced with the alpha's arm.

"Oh, Mini it's because my boyfriend doesn't want me to walk alone, he has decided to fetch me every morning."

Jungkook's eyes widens when he realized what just Taehyung announced again ! Him !?? Fetching the other boy every morning !??

Taehyung pinches his arm subtly when he's about to opposed what he told him. Jimin just looked at them weirdly before they all decided to go inside.

Prof Kim is already inside the Campus Flower Shop when they arrived. The witch greets & welcome everyone immediately.

"Since we are going to make something beautiful today, let's not waste our time. Some of you are going to create bouquet of flowers that you can take home later while some will make a flower crown like this one on my head. Before we start, I want you to check the bottom of your chairs. If you have round lead, that means you're going to create a flower crown and when you have pointed one then you'll have to make a bouquet." He explained.

The students excitedly checked the bottom of their chairs. Jimin & Jungkook both got pointed leaves while Taehyung got a round one.

They all showed their leaved to their professor & as they show it to him, Jin gives them the basic material they will use. They're also free to choose any flowers they want to make.

Taehyung is so happy & excited that he started to create his floral crown immediately while Jungkook remains still in his place. He never once arranged a flower bouquet in his life but when he saw how Taehyung is concentrating in his task, he smiles to himself and went to where the flowers are.

He picked different flowers but he made sure to put red roses on it. Seokjin is going around checking everyone's work when he stops in front of the original.

"Red roses, hmm longing, desire, devotion, love... i wonder--"

He stopped talking when Jungkook glared at him. He laughs as he goes on to check his other students.

The professor still cant believe Jungkook really picked red roses when there are other choices of flowers in there. He hums knowing how symbolic the original is.

After almost half an hour, Seokjin starts to move around again to check their works. He is very impressed to some but he can't help but diss some who are helpless.

Jimin & Jungkook proudly showed him their bouquets.

"Wonderful" he commented before he continues with the others.

Seokjin immediately smile when he saw the unscented boy showing him his simple but very neat floral crown.

"That's beautiful Taehyung-ssi." Jin complimented him too before he continues to check the others too. Taehyung immediately joins Jimin & Jungkook when Jin left.

Taehyung's about to show the two his flower crown when Seokjin announces that they should tidy up their work place first so the omega went back to his table pouting.

Jimin looks at the alpha beside him & his eyes widens when he saw the red rose too.

"OMG, are you that whipped ?

Jungkook frowns at him.

"Dude, the boy isn't even your mate yet and you're giving him The Rose already ?" Jimin pointed at his bouquet & maybe the Original wants to regret for picking the flower that symbolizes eternal love to all creatures in every realm !

"Well, it's pretty."

The original knows he sounded so dumb with his reply, good thing that the unscented boy appeared beside them.

"Omg, babe is that for me ?" Taehyung even bats his lashes and maybe Jungkook wanted to hide the bouquet because he doesn't want Taehyung to think he's weird for including red roses in the bouquet.

But again, it's too late because Taehyung already grabs it from him, carefully smelling each flower in the bouquet.

The blonde suddenly freezes when he realized that there in the middle of the bouquet is the red rose. He beams & smiled.

"Yay! Jiminie, look how my alpha boyfriend made this wonderful bouquet for me." he waves the bouquet in front of his friend.

"Yup, I saw it already Taehyungie. Anyway do you have plans after this ? Wanna grab some lunch together ?" Mini asks them.

Taehyung thought it's a good opportunity for him and Jungkook to show Jimin that there are still good alphas that exist in the realm. Now that he even learned that his cousin is Jimin's mate, he is more dedicated & inspired to prove that Yoongi deserves a chance in the life of the beautiful witch.

Since Jungkook is the one with car among the three of them, they let him decide where he wants to eat. Of course as an Original, he is a bit picky when it comes to food. They end up in a high end rest but this restaurant will really cost him his 2 weeks allowance.

"Don't worry Mini, it's my treat." Guk said sending him a warm smile before he gets off the car to open the door for Taehyung. Jimin can't help but feel a pang of jealousy thinking of his own mate.

They went inside and they let Jungkook order the food since he knows better.

The three waited patiently in their table, Jungkook & Taehyung are sitting beside each other while Mini is on front of them.

The fake couple starts to get nervous when the witch started to ask random questions.

"So how long have you been dating each other ? Are you the reason why Taetae left his career ?" Mini asked.

Taehyung's eyes widens, they forgot to create their story yesterday and now he feels like they're going to get caught because there's no way Jungkook will manage to answer that on the spot without being busted.

He's about to intervene when the alpha suddenly holds his hand on top of the table.

"I wish I am the reason why he stopped his career Mini, but no. I would never ask my bab--baby to stop whatever makes him happy." Jungkook said, changing Babe to baby and maybe Taehyung blushes upon hearing that !

He is not fxcking prepared to that sudden attack plus the warmth from the alpha's hand isn't helping.

Jimin smiles & nods upon hearing Jungkook's answer.

"That's good to know. Alphas should let their mates do what makes them happy. But before i forgot, how did you two met ?"

Taehyung was about to open his mouth again ready for his story when the waiter announced that their food is ready.

"Careful baby" Jungkook involuntarily uttered when he saw the boy reaching out for the sauce. Jimin is just quietly observing them.

"Thank you for the food!"

Taehyung did his tiny claps again while waiting for Jungkook to put the sliced steak on his plate. He is amazed of the alpha because to be honest they didn't rehearse this but Jungkook is really doing a good job pretending to be a good alpha.

And just like yesterday, the alpha let him eat first before he start to eat too. Jimin can't help but to get curious because if the two is just starting their relationship, then why does Jungkook acts like a mated alpha to Taehyung now ?!

Also, he noticed how Jungkook follows traditional routines when mated wolves are in the dining table. He was seated on the right side of Taehyung. He gave him food before he put some on his plate and even when he could just start eating immediately, he waited until Taehyung made his first bite before he start to eat too.

Jimin sighs, how he wished he could have an alpha to do the same thing to him too.

The three of them continues to eat while talking about random things until Jungkook noticed Taehyung isn't touching the shrimp.

"You don't like it ?" Jungkook asked but the boy surprisingly gets shy with the question.

"I can't eat it when it's not peeled be--"

"Oh, Im sorry. Why didn't you tell me ?! This is one of the best dish here." Jungkook said while peeling the shrimps in his plate before putting it on Taehyung's plate.

Jimin groans. He almost forgot Taehyung is a super rich model !

When the three of them finished eating, Jungkook paid the bill before they get in their car.

"Babe can we drop Mini to his house first before you take me home ?!" Taehyung asked the alpha hoping he would agree to him.

Fortunately Jungkook nods and asked for Mini's address.

The witch thanked the couple again before he gets off Jungkook's car. Jk turns to look at the boy seated beside him the moment Jimin is gone.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I held your hand a while ago but I was just--"

"Ssh, it's okay Gukkie. I mean, have you seen Mini's reaction ? Also the way you answered to his questions are really awesome! I was worried but when you reply to him, wow !" Taehyung said smiling.

Jungkook starts the car again.

"But that's true though, I mean if ever I found my mate and if he wants to do something, i will never stop him from doing what he loves to do. I hope your mate will do the same thing to you too." Jungkook said in a very calm tone but Taehyung feels like his heart is about to explode because that sounds so cool and a bit romantic ?!

"Y-yeah, I hope so too." he just chose to answer.

***Yoongi is sitting on his porch when a black corvette pulled over in front of his house. He furrowed his brows when a young alpha gets off from the driver's seat only to open the door for his passenger.

"Is that Tiny ?!" he mumbles to himself while waiting but when the driver is about to leave without saying hi to him, he called his cousin.

"Tiny !"

Taehyung bites his lower lips when he heard his nickname. He looks at the direction if the house and saw his Yoon hyungie there. Jungkook also stops walking & looks at him.

"Did he just call you Tiny ?!"

Taehyung frowns when he saw the alpha grinning at him before he looks at his cousin's direction.

"Don't you dare call me--"

"So that small Alpha calls you Tiny !" Jungkook interrupts him again so Taehyung grabs him & stomps his way towards his cousin on their porch.

"Yoon hyungie, this is Jungkook my--"

"His classmate !" Jungkook immediately introduced himself because he can feel how possessive this alpha in front of him and he isn't sure how he will react once Tae introduces him as his boyfriend without courting him.

Yoongi steps closer.

"Classmate ? You're taking Art classes too ?" Yoon asked, immediately doubting the real score between the two when he recognize the younger boy is the same model they saw at the agency.

"Yes Yoongi-ssi, I am quite fond of pretty things." Jungkook replied without meaning anything but for Yoongi it sounds like he's hitting on his pretty cousin already. The older alpha raised his brows on him.

"Yoongi-ssi ? Aren't you too formal ? Call me hyung." he said before smiling at the younger alpha.

Taehyung wants to roll his eyes when he saw the younger beams.

"Alright hyung, i'll go ahead now. I don't wanna annoy Tiny more if I stay longer." Jungkook said, purposely emphasizing the cute nickname before jogging towards his car.

When the alpha left, Yoongi turns to his cousin.

"You let him call you Tiny ? Is he your boyfriend already ?"

"Hyung, nooooo! He just heard you calling me Tiny that's why he's annoying me!" Taehyung whines before nuzzling his cousin's neck.

Yoongi froze the moment he takes a whiff of Jimin's scent on Taehyung.

"Yes, we went out together hyungie. When are you going to talk to him?"

Taehyung doesn't need to look at his cousin's face to know that Yoongi's frowning. He can feel it all over the alpha's scent.

"Not now Tiny, I promise I will talk to him soon but please not now." the alpha replied in a sad and unsure voice that makes the omega sigh.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm gonna make sure that the time you finally find a courage to talk to him, Mini doesn't hate alphas anymore." Taehyung tries to lighten the mood but Yoongi just frowns deeper.

"Oh please Tiny, don't do anything that--"

"Don't worry hyung, I promise i wont do anything stupid that will hurt Mini. I just want you and my new best friend to be happy." Taehyung said before letting go of his cousin.

"I appreciate it Tiny, but what about you ? Please don't put yourself in any compromising situation for me. I can handle this." Yoongi said.

"Don't worry hyung, I found myself an excellent partner. I've got this !" Taehyung winks at his hyung before going inside his room.

He's still smiling when he remembers to update his parents about his school. He also need to ask his mom for his special pills since he only has few special scent blocker left.

As a male omega, he has two scent blockers from his witch aunt Sungkyung. She's been the one providing his family their special scent blockers. Sungkyung is one of the highest level witch in Luna. But unlike the others, she isn't for public.

She only caters for her own family. And since she is well verse of Taehyung's kind, it's so easy for her to create scent blockers that will make sure that her nephew is safe.

Taehyung has two kinds, the first one is hiding his identity as a male omega but not totally blocking his natural scent. The other one is blocking his natural scent and hiding his real identity.

At first Taehyung is confused why he needs to take 2 different pills but Sungkyung explained to him that his wolf needs to breathe sometimes so he needs to take the first one.

Taehyung opens his drawer and he saw how he ran out of his pills again. He sent his mom a message asking her to send another bottle of it.

Though he's not that worried since he still has the other pills he could take for tomorrow before going to the university.

*The next morning, Yoongi volunteered to bring his cousin to school again. Taehyung excitedly gets inside the car knowing his hyung will see Mini again. But the alpha immediately whips his head towards him when he smells his faint scent.

"Didn't you take your pill ?!" he asked.

"Hyung I did, but I finished the other one so--" Taehyung didn't have to explain to his cousin about it because Yoongi already knows. He can smell him but he couldn't identify his rank still.

"Alright, just make sure you're safe and call me when something happens." Yoongi said.

The cousins arrived at the school gate where Jimin is already waiting for him. The Omega sent him a message while ago just to make sure Yoon can at least see him again.

Taehyung smiles when he smell his hyung's scent spikes up. "Hyungie, your crush is showing." he teased him.

"For fxck sake Tiny he's my ma--"

"Taehyungie !!" Mini's voice interrupted the alpha so Taehyung took that chance to get off the car, waving at his cousin before jumping into his 'soulmate'.

"Hello Mini, hyungie says hi !" Taehyung said just to see Mini's reaction but the witch just rolled his eyes.

"If he really meant it, he should've at least gets off his car to say hi." he mumbles to himself but Taehyung clearly heard it.

They're about to get in their classroom when Taehyung saw Jungkook's car pulled over at the parking lot. He wanna wait for him but Mini already dragged him inside their class.

Taehyung's eyes widens when the moment he enters the classroom, he smells it. A scent that somehow resembles his own. Since he's on his second scent blocker only, he could smell his fellow wolves. His eyes widens when he saw a pretty boy staring back at him.

"Omega !" Taehyung whispers to himself while looking at the boy who's now smiling at him. He still couldn't believe that there's actually another male omega aside from him !? And this one is not even hiding his scent as if he's proud of it!

Jimin pulled his friend towards their usual seats, leaving one chair for Jungkook but the male Omega smiled at them before taking it.

"Hi, my name is Cha Eunwoo. Do you mind if I sit here ?" he politely asked so Taehyung shakes his head.

"No, i won't mind. My name is Taehyung."

"Y-you're an Omega." Taehyung feels dumb after saying that because obviously, everyone in the room knows the new student is an Omega.

Eunwoo smiles after hearing that. He knows there are people who still thinks he belongs to special species but for him who grew up on a family of Alphas & female Omegas who love him, he never thought of himself as special.

"Yes I am, and just like you still unmated. How about you Taehyung-ssi, you are clearly not a witch. A Beta or an Alpha ?" Eunwoo asked, totally ignoring the fact that he is on scent blocker so it means he doesn't wanna tell what rank he is.

"Classified." Taehyung chose to reply before his eyes focus on the door because well, his fake boyfriend is still not showing up when Prof. Seokjin is already here.

Seokjin's eyes widens when he saw Eunwoo too !

"Male Omega !"

Seokjin looks calm in the outside but the professor witch is screaming inside. His eyes scan the room, looking for the Original but Jeon fxcking Jungkook is missing! He cant believe that an omega male really exists in his class !

Seokjin is still trying to calm himself down while waiting for Jungkook bit 5 minutes has already passed and the Original is still missing so he just decided to carry on with his class after making a mental note to scream at the Original for missing his chance of meeting his possible mate during his class !

Meanwhile, Jeon Jungkook found himself sleeping in the middle of the soccer field right across the parking lot of their school. He immediately teleports back to his car when he realized that he's once again on his wolf form ! Good thing that classes has already started and no one is outside their classroom or else, he'll be doomed.

Well, it's not as if he's committed a crime, but he is undocumented Original. He didn't follow the laws of the realm so the moment someone knows he's an Original without proper documentation, he will be banned inside Luna.

Jungkook immediately wears his clothes again, good thing he has a lot of spare clothes at his back seat for cases like this.

He still couldn't understand why is his wolf being stubborn everytime he smells that scent ! This isn't the first time this happened to him and now he's starting to be concerned about the reason behind it. He made a mental note to himself to ask Seokjin again later.

He knows that he's already late in his class so he just decided to go straight at the canteen, he's sure the 'soulmates' will be there right after their class too.

Seokjin is fuming! He can't believe that the Original ditched his class today and it's only been few days since his class has started.

He left the classroom and went back at the faculty room. Good thing that many alphas are there & their scents are calming him down.

"Prof. Kim, are you alright ? Your face is all red, did something happen?" Director Kim asked the witch when he noticed him. Even Prof. Jung who's busy watching his students' performances on his laptop lifted his head to check on his fellow teacher.

Seokjin smiled at them.

"Don't worry Director Kim, there's nothing I can handle, but if you really want to make me feel better, how about join me for a cup of coffee ?" the witch saw his chance so of course he didn't miss to shoot his shot.

Namjoon clears his throat when he noticed the other teachers looking at him as if waiting for his reply to Seokjin because he is known to be the cold and strict director who never socialize with anyone even the staff.

"I'm sorry Prof. Kim, I have a lot of paper works waiting for me." Namjoon replied to everyone's dismay.

Hoseok wants to smack their director's head when he saw how Seokjin's face fall.

"How about a pasta and sprite Prof. Kim ?" Hoseok invites the witch who immediately beams upon hearing that.

"Thank you Hobi, let's go then." Seokjin smiles at him before they both went out the staff room.

Jimin informs Taehyung about his meeting with his Witches Club so he cant accompany him to the canteen that day.

Eunwoo heard their conversation so he volunteered to join Taehyung since he's also new in LUASW.

The two male omegas are walking beside each other when Taehyung spotted Jungkook sitting on the corner table inside the canteen. He doesn't know why but he immediately smile upon seeing the boy.

Eunwoo noticed it so he asked him.

"Is that your alpha boyfriend ?" Eunwoo asked while they're getting closer to the boy who's slowly lifting his head towards them.

Taehyung doesn't know why he hesitates to answer Eunwoo's question, his smile even falters when he sae Guk's eyes widens upon seeing his new friend.

"Hey Gukkie !" Tae waves at the alpha, but Jungkook's eyes are already on Eunwoo who's also smiling at him.

Taehyung's about to introduce the two when Jungkook suddenly stands up from his seat and grabs Taehyung away from the new boy.

The Original felt dizzy again but he already scolded his wolf a while ago for putting them in danger so he got the dizziness under control. When he's sure that they're beyond the male omega's ears, he stops and turns around to face Taehyung.

"Please tell me you didn't tell the Male Omega that we're mates or that I'm your boyfriend." Jungkook said hoping that Taehyung didn't blow his chance for his possible mate !

Taehyung opens his mouth only to close it again because to be honest he doesn't know what to say and how to react.

"Taehyung, please tell me--"

"No ! I didn't !" Taehyung replied, a little bit bitter because Jungkook obviously looks so interested with the male omega.

"Oh, thank the heavens!" Jungkook uttered before looking back at Taehyung who smells differently today.

"Your perfume smells nice by the way." Jungkook cant help to compliment it before he starts to walk back towards their table where the male omega is waiting for them.

Taehyung pouts upon hearing that. He never used perfume because his Yoongi hyung always tells him how his natural scent smells nice but since Guk's eyes are on Eunwoo again, he just keeps quiet and joins the two in the table.

The male Omega introduces Eunwoo & Jungkook too.

The alpha volunteered to order their food after asking them what they want to eat. Eunwoo asked for pizza and lemon tea while Taehyung only asked for Coke since well, he already lost his appetite so imagine their surprise when Jungkook came back with pasta & fried chicken, jajangmyeon, bibimbap and korean stir fry sausage.

The alpha carefully put Eunwoo's order in front of him before taking the plate of pasta in front of Taehyung too.

"I didn't order--"

"You're not a model anymore, you don't have to lessen your food." Jungkook cuts him off.

Taehyung is still pouting when he accepts the chopsticks from the alpha and to his surprise, he likes the pasta too. Taehyung remains, pretending to be engrossed of his food while listening to Guk & Eunwoo's conversation. The two seems to have a lot of common interest too.

"Oh so you like Titanic too ?" Jungkook asked Eunwoo who's smiling back at him.

Taehyung wants to say yes, it's his favorite movie of all time but then he realized the question is not directed to him so he just chugs his coke without stopping.

"Yah, are you planning to drown

yourself with that?" Jungkook noticed him but Taehyung just rolled his eyes because he didn't know the alpha still knows he exists.

"Taehyung I didn't know a supermodel like you eats a lot too ! I always thought models are picky eaters." Eunwoo turns his attention on him.

Taehyung wanted to roll his eyes upon hearing that but he doesnt wanna be rude to the male omega because Eunwoo has nothing but nice to him.

"Well, people tend to think that way and it's actually true Eunwoo that we often skip meals to look good in the photos. But just like Jungkook said a while ago, I'm not working for now so I might as well enjoy the food too." he smiles at him.

"Aren't you afraid to get fat ? You're still unmated too." Eunwoo asked curiously. Taehyung raised his left eyebrow upon hearing that.

"Nope, if my mate won't accept me and my fats, then he could go fxck a bamboo stick." Tae replied with his usual evil grin that's now directed at the alpha who's silently listening to their conversation.

Eunwoo laughs at his reply.

"Right ! Besides, you're so beautiful Taehyung." he smiles at him.

"I know."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows when he heard Taehyung's reply. He wants to smirk listening how confident the boy is. The three of them continue talking to each other knowing random things about each other when Taehyung spotted Jimin getting out of his class. His eyes widens when he remembers about his deal with Jungkook. The alpha seems to understands his predicament too and tries to calm him down with his scent. Taehyung almost wants to whimper when he smells Jungkook's scent again. He smells like home, calming and fresh, like a mint ?!

Taehyung's eyes widens when he saw Jimin waving at them already. So without hesitation, this time he looks at Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo, please don't say anything to Mini okay ? Jungkook & I needs to pretend that we're boyfriends in front of him. I will explain everything to you later."

Taehyung hurriedly informs Eunwoo before transferring to the chair right beside Jungkook.

"I don't know what is this all about, but knowing that you're not really boyfriends... well I guess I'm in." Eunwoo winks at them ! (TRANS, to Jungkook !)

"Taehyungie !"

"Mini !"

Jimin ordered his own food while the other three continued talking about random things. And since Jungkook & Taehyung are sitting next to each other, the alpha has better access of sniffing the other without being obvious.

He really likes Taehyung's perfume.

After knowing a lot about each other, the four of them went back to their classes. They all discovered they have the same classes except Jimin's witchy things.

Everything is running smoothly until home time where Jimin informs them that he cant go home yet because he has to help his group in their group homework, leaving the 3 wolves together.

Jungkook asked Eunwoo if he has a car and when the omega said he didn't bring his car, the alpha immediately volunteers to bring him home. Taehyung tries his best not to get affected since Jimin is already gone. He also doesn't want to oblige Jungkook to be nice to him if it's not necessary so he starts to walk alone since Yoongi's house is just two blocks away.

He's already few meters away when someone grabs his wrist.

"Where are you going ?" Jungkook asked, he's not even sure why did he run after Taehyung when the omega male is already there waiting for him.

Taehyung furrows his brows before he looks at the alpha's hand gripping his wrist.

"I'm going home." he said but Jungkook didn't let him go.

"I'll drop you first." he uttered before pulling him but Taehyung refused to be pulled.

"Come on Guk, I know you've been waiting for this chance. Go get your Omega." Taehyung said before pulling his hand away from Jungkook, not letting the alpha reply to him.

Jungkook follows the boy with his eyes. He knows how stubborn Taehyung is so he just let him go and went back to Eunwoo.

He opens the door for the Omega before he gets inside too. They're already outside the gate when Jungkook saw Taehyung walking alone. He drive passed the boy but when he looks at his side mirror & saw other alphas staring at him he pulled over and gets off the car again, mumbling a short excuse to Eunwoo who's surprised when he pulled over.

Taehyung's eyes widens when he saw Jungkook again but he chose to ignore him.

"Get inside the car, you're attracting other wolves." Jungkook doesn't know why he doesn't like the fact that other wolves are staring at Taehyung, but he made an excuse to himself, he's just being a good alpha to a friend.

Taehyung looks around him and noticed other wolves ogling so as much as he wants to reject Jungkook's offer, he got scared.

"Fine !"

Jungkook smirks at himself when he heard that. He didn't expect Taehyung to easily agree with him so he quickly opens the door for the boy but Taehyung went to the other side and gets in, totally ignoring the alpha's courteous act.

Eunwoo smiles at him through the mirror.

"Eunwoo, I'm sorry I forgot to ask where do you live." Jungkook asked when he starts to drive again.

The male omega gave him the address and it's the opposite way from Taehyung's house so he expects Jungkook to drop him first since he's nearer but the Alpha turns the other way.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook why didn't you--"

"Let's drop Eunwoo at their house first, it's not as if you have a date or something." Jungkook cuts him off. Taehyung closed his eyes and pressed his lips into a thin line because he doesn't wanna be rude to Eunwoo. He just keeps quiet at the back while trying to ignore the constant flirting of the two in front of him. He checks his phone and pretends to be busy on it while Eunwoo is busy telling about his family and his adventures to the Alpha who is subtly watching Taehyung at the back.

Jungkook even chuckles when he saw Taehyung pouts when Eunwoo says something about many alphas courting him in their hometown.

The male Omega thought Jungkook was chuckling because of him so when they finally arrived in front of his gate, Eunwoo leans closer, leaving a light peck on Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you for safely bringing me home, alpha." Eunwoo whispers to him, totally ignoring Taehyung at the back before he gets off the car.

Guk stiffened on his seat, while Tae is frozen at the back. Eunwoo is long gone but the two are still silently glaring at each other through the rear mirror.

Taehyung doesn't know why he suddenly feels like he's suffocating after witnessing the exchange of the two, while Jungkook feels so guilty about it. He knows that he's pretending to be Taehyung's boyfriend but that doesn't mean he's getting carried away, right ?

But then again, when he looks at Taehyung's eyes he feels like his wolf is ready to jump off the nearest cliff because of the guilt.

"I, I didn't know he--"

"Drive. I wanna go home ASAP !" Taehyung cuts him off because to be honest he's also surprise why he suddenly feels hurt ?

Jungkook looks at the boy through his mirror again hoping he could explain himself but Taehyung's head is resting on the window with his eyes close already as if he really doesn't wanna talk to him.

The drive going to Yoon's place is eerily quiet & Jungkook wasn't even able to utter a word when he stops the car because Taehyung quickly gets off the car and gets inside the house without looking back at him.

Jungkook sighs.

"Why the fxck am I feeling guilty when I didn't even do anything ?! It's not as if I asked Eunwoo to kiss me ? And it's not as if we're really boyfriends ?" he mumbles to himself before starting his car again.

He has decided to go to Seokjin to discuss about Eunwoo for now. He smiles to himself when he realized that he finally found a male Omega only to erase that smile immediately when he remembers Tae !

"Ya ! Tiny ! Who took away your strawberry drink that you didn't even notice your favorite & prettiest aunt !?" the witch yells from the sofa she's sitting at.

Taehyung stops and turn around to see her mom's sister !

"Auntie kyungie!" he beams, momentarily forgetting Jungkook.

Sungkyung stands up to hug her nephew only to froze when she smells something on him.

You see, Sungkyung is a hybrid just like Taehyung's mother. She is Jihyun's half sister. But since Sungkyung's dominant side is witchcraft, she trained to become the highest level witch.

"Auntie Kyungie, what's wrong?" he asked when he noticed his aunt wrinkling her nose.

"You've quite meet a lot of creatures today. I guess I'm just overwhelmed to smell other scents since I've been cooped inside my cottage." she said forcing a smile.

Taehyung believes her.

"Oh, I told you to come visit me anytime. Or maybe join mom's business instead of working for those sentinels." Taehyung said while guiding his aunt towards the kitchen where Yoongi is already preparing for their dinner.

"Don't worry, I guess I'll come visit you more often now.

Anyway, here are your pills." the witch takes out two jars from her bag. She put the first one on the counter top before taking out the other one.

"Tiny, make sure to take one of this every time you go out now. You're going to school everyday & there are horny alphas out there who could just attack you anytime." the witch warning the male Omega not telling him the fact that she took a whiff of a fellow male omega and an original on his nephew !

Sungkyung has been learning all the scents in the realm so she might not be 100 % sure yet, but she feels like the other scent thats lingering on her nephew belongs to an Original or a hybrid that's partly a god ! The scent is too rich for a pure alpha.

Tae looks at his aunt knowing that she's just being over protective again.

"'worry auntie Kyungie, i can take care of myself."

Sungkyung forces herself to smile in front of her nephew but she gave Yoongi a clear warning telling the alpha to look after the male Omega. The three of them ate the kimchi stew and pork cutlet Yoongi has prepared for them !

Sungkyung decided to leave right after their meal.

Meanwhile Jungkook just pulled over in front of Seokjin's cottage. He saw the witch sitting in the middle of his garden preparing two cups of mint tea as if he already knows he's coming.

"Hyung ? Are you spying on me ?" Jungkook asked immediately as he took one cup from the witch.

"WTF ?! What do you think of me Jungkook !? Why would I do that ?" Seokjin blurted out before taking a sip of his tea.

"Then how did you know I was coming ?"

"A male Omega suddenly appeared in your class, of course I know you will come to ask." Seokjin confidently replied.

Jungkook nods, the witch is right. He knows that only Seokjin could help him verify the real identity of Eunwoo unless he bites him himself.

But once he does that, it also mean he's already marking & claiming Eunwoo to be his whether he's legit or fake male omega.

Seokjin is grinning when he speaks again.

"I think even the moon goddess is finally bored to see you not getting any action Jungkook-ah. So when are you going to start the courting ?" Seokjin asked excitedly not knowing the turmoil in the original's head because at that moment, Jungkook's wolf isn't happy of what he's hearing from the witch. He doesn't know why his inner wolf is so against of the idea of him courting Eunwoo when all his life, he's been waiting to find the male Omega.

"I don't know hyung, maybe I'll just get to know him first."

"What ? Know him first ? Jungkook you've been waiting for a male Omega for decades! Why are you suddenly hesitating for this one ?" Seokjin doesn't understand the Original.

"Hyung, I know this will sound weird. I don't doubt that he's a real male omega because I can smell him.

His scent is definitely a potential mate to me, but my wolf... it's acting out and you know I can't just ignore it because it's a part of me." Jungkook tries to explain. So when Seokjin heard that, his thoughts about courting Eunwoo immediately halts.

"Jungkook, you're in Luna, and you are looking for your mate so your wolf should know better. D-do you want me to bring my mirror tomorrow ? What if that Omega is a trap for you ? What if he's just faking a scent to deceive you ?" Seokjin's mind starts to wonder but Jungkook shakes his head off.

"No hyung, my wolf acknowledged him as a real male Omega. It's just that, it's not as excited when--" Jungkook's eyes widens when he realized something.

Seokjin frowns at him.

"When what Jungkook-ah ?" he asked but the Original is already on his feet ready to leave.

"Thank you for your tea hyung. I'll see you at school tomorrow. And please, don't bring your mirror. You know it's against the law to use it for personal gains." Jungkook reminded the witch though he knows Seokjin will never use his power for his personal interest.

Jungkook went home with a confused heart. He immediately dives in his bed the moment he enters his house because why the hell is his wolf keeps reminding him of Taehyung's upset face when he dropped him off his house a while ago.

"It's not as if I hurt him or something !"

The Original knows he sounds so dumb talking to himself but he just wanna get rid of the guilt in his mind. But when his wolf keeps insisting that he enjoys the light peck Eunwoo gave him,Jungkook stands up from his bed.

"I didn't even ask for that kiss !" he whines again but his wolf already decided to ignore him.

That night the Original didn't even blink his eyes, he wasn't able to sleep thinking of a lot of things. He's planning of bringing Eunwoo to his favorite restaurant and know him better but then he remember how upset Taehyung yesterday again.

In the end, Jungkook decided to get up early so he could prepare for breakfast. He knows he doesn't have a class until 10 AM so he has more than enough time to cook breakfast.

As an Original, there's nothing he can't do so he started his task quietly knowing fully that his wolf is mocking him because yes, he's fxcking preparing a breakfast for two so he could bring it to Taehyung's house and maybe once he saw the boy smiling again, his fxcking wolf would stop acting up as if he has committed a crime.

The truth is, Jungkook could just ignore his wolf, he is partly god and demon so he knows he's more than capable enough to do what he wants to do, but he is in Luna realm and that makes his wolf have the power over him especially that he's undocumented !

He doesn't want his wolf suddenly exposed him in front of everyone too !

Jungkook made a simple dish for breakfast, and silently thanked Jiwoo in his head for putting some lunch boxes in his cupboard so he has something he could use for the food.

He tidy up his kitchen and checks the time, it's only 7 o'clock in the morning, just right on time for breakfast. He quickly took a shower & change to his usual all black outfit before getting in his car with the food he cooked. He brought extra for Yoongi too just in case Taehyung wants to eat at home first before going to school.

Jungkook arrived at Yoongi's house in less than 5 minutes. The other alpha let him in though, Yoongi is surprise to see him.

"What's up Gukkah? Tiny is still sleeping, do you want to wake him up ? Does he know you'll come to fetch him ?" Yoongi asked him & Jungkook cant help but shy away because well, he didn't even inform Taehyung that he's coming.

"I'm sorry hyung, he doesn't know I'm coming. I just came to drop this." Jungkook waves the food in his hand.

Yoongi's gaze on him suddenly became so tense. The two of them stare at each other until Yoongi breaks the silence.

"Do you like Taehyung ?"

Jungkook is taken a back with the sudden question ! He didn't know why he suddenly feels like he's being cornered of hundred of sentinels ready to throw him away back to the underworld!

He gulps, his hand tightens in the bag he's holding. He's about to open his mouth when

Taehyung appears from the window of his room throwing something at him.

"Ya ! What are you doing here pestering my hyungie so early in the morning ?!" Taehyung yells at him. Both Yoongi & Jungkook are a surprised but with different reasons.

Yoon is shocked to see his cousin with a high energy early in the morning without anyone waking him up while Guk is surprised to see how the boy still managed to look beautiful with his messy hair and puffy eyes !

Guk broke into a smile when he saw Taehyung pouting at him.

"I brought breakfast !" he waves at him.

Taehyung's eyes widens when he saw the bag Jungkook is waving at him.

Both alphas break into smile when Taehyung suddenly vanished from the window, his footsteps are heard coming down from his room and damn with Jungkook's reflex again, he runs towards the house without asking permission from Yoongi who's still standing on the porch.

"Hey, careful ! You don't have to run, no one's going to take the food for you" Jungkook said while his eyes are following Taehyung's footsteps.

Taehyung ignores him and grabs the food.

"It's weird, I woke up early because I'm hungry. It's as if I was dreaming of this food earlier." Taehyung said while opening the bag where Jungkook put the food.

The two are already in the dining table when Yoongi joins them.

And just like before, Jungkook put some of the food on Taehyung's plate first before he took his own food. This time, Yoongi's smile vanished.

He knows an alpha wolf courting his mate when he sees one and the boy in front of him is definitely one !

He stands up and leaves the two, dialing Jihyun's number.

"I think Taehyung's mate found him !"

Jihyun on the other line froze upon hearing Yoongi's words.

"Is he--"

"I'm not sure auntie, but istg who is in his right mind who will wake up in the crack ass of dawn to cook food and bring it to some random boy's house ? He even let Tiny took his first bite before he eats !"

Yoongi knows Taehyung is made for an Original and he isn't sure what is that Jungkook guy but there's really something between the two that's convincing him that they're mates !

"Yoongi, listen carefully. Taehyung is made for someone who is not ordinary. You know that right ? Now if that Alpha isn't something special, then maybe he just likes your cousin so much. You know how many suitors and admirers your cousin has. Just, keep him safe. Okay ?" Jihyun calmly explains to him and surprisingly,Yoongi obeys.

He nods at her even if he knows she cant see him.

Yoongi wanted to go back so he could interrogate the alpha, but he's worried that he might exposed Taehyung's real rank so he decided to just stay in his studio. He only jumps off his seat when Taehyung barged in after almost an hour. He is already ready for school too.

"Hyungie, Jungkook and I are going. I'll text you later." Taehyung said as he nuzzles into his cousin's neck again. This time, he made sure to take his original scent blocker to make sure that he's safe since he doesn't want to repeat what happened yesterday.

Yoongi reminds him to be careful before he finally joins Jungkook in his car.

The two are in comfortable silence already, their feud yesterday has already forgotten until they both saw Eunwoo waving at them at the gate of school again.

"Shall I sit at the back ?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook shakes his head immediately.

"Jimin might see us, I'm sure he is already inside." Guk uttered an excuse before slowing down to let Eunwoo join them in his car so they could go in their class together.

"Good morning Taehyung, I didn't know Jungkookie also drives you to school ?"

Taehyung turns to look at the male omega sitting at the back where he was sitting yesterday.

"Good morning Eunwoo. Yup, he also cooked breakfast for me. We ate together too." he smiled sweetly at the omega who's taken a back of his reply, clearly not expecting that.

But the smile on Eunwoo's face immediately returns when he remembers something.

"Oh, is that a part of you two pretending to be boyfriends? How cute!" Eunwoo smiled back at Taehyung.

Good thing that the model is in his scent blocker because if he's not, Jungkook might've died of guilt already !.

The three of them fell into silence after the awkward smile the model gave to the male omega at the back seat. Guk pulled over at the parking lot and just like yesterday, Taehyung didn't let him open the door for him anymore as he gets off the car quickly.

Taehyung is still pouting when they spotted Jimin.

The witch is running towards them as if he has seen a ghost!

"Hey Mini, what happened?" Taehyung asked as his soulmate but even before Jimin speaks, Jungkook has already whipped his head towards the strong scent inside their classroom.

"Original !" Guk's eyes widen when he saw the new boy in class staring at someone too.

Guk doesn't know why he got nervous to check who is he looking at but when he turns to see, he feels like his wolf is about to go berserk!

The Original is staring at Taehyung !

Jungkook can smell the scent of the Original and to his absolute disappointment, it seems like they're equal with their Origins !

He turns to look at Taehyung again & saw the boy already staring at the new boy too.

Good thing that Prof. Jung finally enter their class !

Hoseok furrows his brows when he enters the class. He's a part time dance teacher and at the same time, he handles the Art Department's photography class.

"Hmn, how interesting mixture of students in this class." he mumbles to himself upon identifying the male Omega & Original.

Since it's Hoseok's first day with that class, he just did a short introduction of himself before giving them the list of his requirements in order to pass his class.

Taehyung is concentrating since he really likes photography. He is a model but the truth is, he dreams to become like his father.

He is too engrossed of what Hoseok is saying so he didn't notice how the other 4 students are focused on something else.

Jungkook's eyes are on the newly arrived Original while Eunwoo's eyes are on Jungkook. Well, the Original is of course staring at Taehyung.

Jimin sighs, he cant believe how oblivious his friend is while there's on going silent war around him.

The witch almost jumps into his seat when the bell finally rings, telling them that the class is over.

Jungkook's about to say something when prof Seokjin enters their class.

"Oh moon ! Another Original ?!" he blurted out absentmindedly but it's too late for him to realized what he just said because the newly arrived Original's eyes are already on him.

"Good morning sir, my name is Kris Wu. I have been told that I'm the ONLY ORIGINAL in the realm."

Seokjin gulps when he see how intense Kris sounded but he immediately snaps out of it thinking that he arrived with legal consent so he's probably not as scary as the ORIGINAL he knows !

But the professor's eyes immediately widens when he realized that Jungkook couldn't hide from the other Original !

"Well, you are not the first and only Original I have seen Mr. Wu. Welcome to Luna." Seokjin smiled at him hoping that his bluff would work at the boy but Kris just smirks at him.

"Im sure I'm not the ONLY and first original you've met Mr. Kim." he replied.

Seokjin smiled at the Original and pretends not to be fazed by him as he starts his lesson with them.

Guk's eyes are on Kris the whole time and when they heard the last bell before lunch time, he didn't waste time to stand up & asked the Original if they could talk in private.

"Sure Jungkook-ssi, let me just introduce myself to our pretty classmate." Kris uttered to Jungkook's annoyance because once again, the original is staring at Taehyung who's now blushing with the compliment !

Jimin was just there standing observing everything.

The heaven knows how Jungkook wants to grab Taehyung's hand and drags him away from the Original but he doesn't wanna do that when he also did the same yesterday with the male Omega.

His thoughts has been interrupted when he heard Taehyung introducing himself to the Original too.

He even almost pulled Taehyung's hand when he noticed how Kris gently squeezed those hands before he lets go completely.

"See you around Tae." Kris smiles at the boy before he turns to Jungkook.

"Shall we ?"

"Follow me." Jungkook replied before going out of the room.

The two enters the forest in the middle of the campus. For wolves, it's like the learning resource center for human where the students can shift in their wolf forms to unwind and relax during breaks. And since it's lunch time and majority of the students are in the canteen, the Forest is almost empty.

"Who else knows ?" Kris immediately asked Jungkook when they're sure that no one can hear them.

"Seokjin, he's a highest level witch in the realm so--"

"Who are you trying to fool Jeon ?! Don't worry, I'm not a snitch ! That witch definitely knows you and obviously protecting you despite the fact that you're here illegally."

Jungkook gritted his teeth because he's busted.

"Fine. Seokjin knows I came here in my wolf form because my mate has been summoning me since 4 years ago. I have to find him." Jungkook finally admits.

Kris raised his brows when he heard his excuse. The thing is, Originals aren't allowed to enter the Luna realm easily without documents, but when it's a matter of MATES they could come & go as they please as long as there's an evidence that they're found their mates already !

In Jungkook's case, he cheated because it's been 4 years when he first felt his mate turning 18 but he ignored it because he was having fun in Mt. Olympus. So now, he has to find him with all his given gifts before Sentinels could find out that he enters the realm undocumented.

"The one beside you... was he--"

"I don't know." Jungkook cuts him off immediately since he knows Kris is asking about Eunwoo.

"What ? Why didn't you know ?" He's obviously a male Omega and--"

"Then you can claim him if you want ! You're clearly unmated too!" Jungkook beats him.

"Are you for real ?! You came here saying that you're looking for your mate and now that there's a male Omega right under your nose you're telling me to claim him ? Dude, I'm not here to mate...yet !" Kris uttered, obviously annoyed at him already.

Jungkook thought of what he just said and realized that the other original has a point. Then he looks at him again.

"Listen, I asked you to come here just to make sure you wont put Seokjin into trouble. I won't bother you nor stop you from anything you wanna do but make sure no one gets hurt." Jungkook said.

Kris nods at him extending his hand.

"Don't worry Jeon, the witch looks nice. Besides, I'm sure you'll be too busy courting your omega anyway. Good luck bro." Kris said before walking back towards the canteen. But the original halted when he's near the exit of the forest.

"Taehyung, I hope you don't mind if I get to know him more. He's really so...beautiful dude." Kris smiles softly at him and Jungkook was about to nod in defeat when he remembers his deal with Taehyung.

He smirks at him knowing the model !

"Go ahead bro, good luck to that."

The thing is, Jungkook said that with his whole chest thinking that Taehyung will reject the Original himself. He thought Taehyung would push away Kris as far away as he can from him because Jimin will be there !

So imagine his surprise when he saw the model sitting beside the Original while Eunwoo is sitting opposite them, Park Jimin is nowhere to be found!

Jungkook tries his best not to look mad when the truth is he can already feels his wolf growling inside him.

He pacify it and tries to focus on Eunwoo who's really so sweet beside him.

Key word TRY !

So when he saw Kris starts to put food on Taehyung's plate too, Jungkook wasn't able to control himself anymore as he slams his hand on the table making everyone looks at him.

The alpha is fuming but then again he knows he's not on the right position to get mad.

"Ya ! What's wrong with you ?" Taehyung asked him and Jungkook realized that it was the first time the boy paid attention on him.

"Where's Mini ?" he asked.

Taehyung frowns because to be honest, he's fine that Mini is gone for now because he's really having fun listening to Kris.

Taehyung frowns at him. He excused himself from Kris first before dragging Jungkook out of the canteen.

"What is wrong with you ?!"

"That guy is an Original !" Jungkook doesn't know what is he saying but he just wants Taehyung to stay away from him.

"And so ? He's legal !"

Jungkook suddenly feels guilty upon hearing that because well, he isn't legal !

"Even though, that doesn't change the fact that he is an original and you know that Originals only falls for Male Omega." Guk reiterated. He isn't even sure anymore who is he trying to convince.

Taehyung squinted his eyes before he takes one more step closer to the alpha.

"I know !" he gritted his teeth before walking away from him but Jungkook grabs his wrist again.

"Jimin ! He thinks we're boyfriends." Jungkook blurted out of desperation. He doesn't understand why, but he just wanna make sure Taehyung won't fall for that Original.

Taehyung's eyes widens upon hearing that because omg! As much as he's excited to meet the Original, he isn't going to mess up with his plan for his Yoon hyungie and Jimin. He wants to make sure first that the two will get along well before he starts to maybe give the Original a chance to know him. He sighs.

"Fine ! I won't mess this for Mini, but that doesn't mean you can stop me with knowing Kris because I didn't say anything when you want to know Eun too!" Tae said before going back.

Jungkook wanna punch everything he touches when Taehyung walks away from him. He doesn't even know why he's mad because to be honest, the boy isn't even doing anything.

'This is all your fault!' he hissed at his wolf before he went back to join the group. Eunwoo is already

waiting for him.

"Hey Gukkah, i didn't know they also serve japchae here. Come on, have a bite." Eunwoo gave him a pair of chopsticks.

"T-thank you Eunwoo." he uttered before stealing a glance at the pair in front of him. Kris is busy staring at Taehyung who's eating.

*** The day went by without being murdered among the group, but the problem starts to rise when it's already home time. Both Eunwoo and Kris already knows Jungkook & Taehyung's deal of pretending to be boyfriends in front of Jimin, but the witch is already gone so it's only the 4 of them again.

"Taehyung"

"Taehyung"

Both of the Originals called him that made Eunwoo rolled his eyes.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook before smiling at Kris who's smiling back at him.

"Let me--" kris was cut off by another voice. All of them turn to see who it is.

"Tiny !"

Taehyung's eyes widens when he saw the person who's getting off the car !

"Mom ?!"

Jihyun's eyes landed on her son.

"Tiny ! Mom missed you so much." she said totally ignoring the other 3 boys beside her son.

Taehyung completely forgot about them too as he jogs towards his mom.

"Mom what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked after the tight hug he gave his mother.

"Just fetching my baby. Your dad is cooking dinner at your Yoongi hyung's. Wanna say goodbye to your friends first?" Jihyun said before getting in the car but his son just shakes his head off.

"No need mom, I'm sure they'll figure." he said before getting in the car as well without saying a word to any of the other boys who are left dumbfounded.

"That's my boy !" Jihyun said before driving away as if ghe 3 boys don't exist to them.

Jungkook sighs in disbelief !

"Who is that ?" Kris asked Jungkook when Taehyung left without even saying goodbye to them.

"That's his mother. Kim Jihyun, the CEO of BigHit Agency. I'm sure you've heard about it. Anyway, will you take Eunwoo home or--"

"I forgot, I have a meeting in 10 minutes." Kris replied.

Jungkook knows the Original is lying but since he's a softie he turns to Eunwoo who's patiently waiting for them.

"Gukkah, you don't have to take me home. I'll just grab a taxi." Eunwoo said not wanting to force the alpha but Jungkook just smiled at him.

"Come on Eun, let's take you home." he said before guiding the Omega male inside his car.

Kris also left right after.

Jungkook remains quiet inside the car because to be honest he doesn't know what to say until Eunwoo starts a conversation.

"I noticed that you're quite well acquainted with the Original. Have you two met before ?" Eunwoo asked because he notice how the two treated each other.

Jungkook wants to say yes, that he bumped into Kris a couple of times in Mt. Olympus ages ago already but of course he cant just say that so he shakes his head off.

"Nope, but he seems like a cool guy." he lied.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. I guess even Taehyung will agree that he's really cool." Eunwoo said smiling.

"Too bad, Originals are fated to their own Male Omegas." Jungkook replied not even aware that he's once again pissed because of that.

Eunwoo turns to look at the window this time.

"But I also heard that there are Originals who tried to defy their fates in the past. I'm sure you've heard of it too. Originals can choose their mates as long as they kill the one chosen by the moon for them." Eunwoo uttered to Jungkook's surprise because yes ! There was a case like that before. An Original who killed the Omega male fated for him just so he could mate a demon.

"Eun, I'm sure whoever your mate is would never do that to you. I, well,as long as I'm around I would not let anyone hurt you."

Enwoo smiles upon hearing that.

"Thank you Gukkah. Uhmm, thank you for bringing me home safely again." Eun said when he noticed that they already arrived at his gate.

Jungkook was about to reply when the Omega leans closer to kiss his cheek again.

"Ah, y-your welcome Eun."

***Meanwhile, Taehyung is on his room changing in his comfortable clothes before dinner. He's still thinking of the Original he just met because first, why isn't he getting crazy of his scent ?

Wait, he pinched his nose when he realized that he's on scent blocker !

He smiles to himself thinking that he wasn't able to smell the Original's scent because of his pills.

"But he's really so cute and hot, well not as hot as Jung—stop ! No Taehyung ! You don't think of that alpha at times like this !" he reminds himself when he realized that he's comparing his possible mate for that mere alpha. He huffs before going out of his room only to find his own parents being cozy at the kitchen.

Taehyung smiles when he saw how his mom's trying to bother his dad who's cooking.

"Dad !"

"How's my favorite Tiny ?" Soohyun greets him.

Jihyun let go of her mate so he could nuzzle their son. Taehyung loves his mom's scent but since Jihyun is also wearing some sort of scent blocker, his dad's scent is in a different level. It's his favorite scent in the world because it makes him feel safe.

"I'm sorry we only came now Tiny. So how's school ? Is there any wolf that dad needs to chase away ?" Soohyun teases his son knowing that there are probably wolves of different ranks who are trying to woo his beautiful son but to his surprise, Taehyung shakes his head.

"Hmmn, believe it or not but as of now, there's no one dad. I think the scent blocker is doing an amazing job." Taehyung beams but Yoongi has another opinion on that.

"Or maybe, no one is trying to get near you because you have that one alpha who's always around you." Yoon exposed him.

"Hyung, it's not--"

"Is that the model ? I mean the part timer ?" Jihyun asked while settling on her seat.

Soohyun turns to his son, waiting for his answer but Taehyung glared at his cousin first before turning to his parents. If Yoongi exposed him without hesitation, then he can do it to him too.

"Mom, dad you have nothing to be worried about. Jungkook & I are just friends. He's helping me to let Yoon hyungie's mate to like him !" he smirks at his cousin who's now glaring at him.

Jihyun & Soohyun looks at their nephew now.

"Mate ? You said you haven't found it yet ?"

Jihyun's eyes are now on Yoongi's. Soohyun finished preparing the food before he joins them on the dining table.

"Alright, let's eat first and we'll talk after this. It's a good thing we came tonight, I didn't know there's a lot of things we need to discuss."

Taehyung and Yoongi are both quiet all throughout the dinner. The younger tried to give his cousin a signal to be quiet but Yoongi just pulled away his feet from him, clearly not agreeing to his plan of lying to his own parents.

When they finished dinner, Soohyun asked them all to wait in the living room so they could have tea together while talking about 'stuffs'.

They're all settled in the sofa when Soohyun who's sitting beside his mate starts to talk.

"Who wants to tell me about the things I need to know first ?" asked the hybrid Alpha.

Taehyung looks at his cousin who remains quiet. He smiles to himself thinking of a perfect plan to divert his parents' attention from him to his cousin.

"Mom, Dad Yoon hyungie already found his mate and--"

"ISTG, Kim Taehyung ! Let me tell them about Park Jimin. Why don't you tell them about your big softy alpha instead ?" Yoongi challenges him but Taehyung just ignored him and continue exposing his cousin.

"Dad, he actually knows his mate yet. Mini is a high level witch and he's really so beautiful so I don't understand why Yoon hyungie doesn't want to approach him yet until I found out recently that Mini actually hates alpha wolves because he thought they're all--"

"Tiny !" Yoongi tried to stop him again.

"Why don't you tell your mom and dad that your soft alpha always makes sure to bring you home every after class ? And that he even cooked and brought you breakfast instead of talking about my mate ? Or maybe tell your parents that you're also pissed that the said alpha is now taking an interest to another omega male in your class ?!" Yoongi said to Taehyung's surprise.

The cousins are both dumbfounded when they realized that they just completely exposed each other in front of Taehyung's parents.

Soohyun has a tiny and soft smile on his lips while Jihyun is obviously a little tense beside her mate.

"Alright, first of all, Yoongi did you say another male omega ?"

Yoongi look at Soohyun and nods.

Jihyun shifts in her seat.

"I saw him too when I went to fetch your son a while ago. I saw the alpha, the Original and the male Omega." she informs her husband.

Soohyun nods as if something is going on his head that only him & his mate knows.

"Yoongi, you said you're mated with a witch ? Congratulations Yoon, I'm sure you both will live a long life. I am sure he will eventually find his way to you too." Soohyun addressed the older alpha first before he turns to his own son.

"Taehyung are you sure no other wolves are trying to woo you at school ?" he asked and to be honest, Taehyung is surprised because his father never calls him Taehyung unless it's a serious matter. He has always been Soohyun's baby or Tiny ! He pouts before he nods.

The hybrid alpha immediately understands why his son is upset. He reaches on his side and pulled his son so he could sit between his parents.

"I'm sorry for calling your name baby, but I want you to think that what I am going to tell you might change everything in your life now." Soohyun pauses for a while as if asking his mate permission to tell what he has to tell his son. Jihyun smiled at her mate.

"He's 22 years old now honey, you can't hide our baby forever. It's been 4 years already, I'm sure his wolf has been trying to summon his alpha too. His wolf might end up thinking that his alpha doesn't want him if we continues to hide him." Jihyun said, her eyes are on Taehyung who's now really confused of what his parents are talking about.

Soohyun nods at his mate before he turns to hold his son's hands.

"The Originals can hear your wolf son, your mate is probably out there searching for you already. But since your mom and I asked your aunt Sungkyung to give you a special scent blocker, not even the strongest and most powerful Original can locate you. You are protected not only by the highest level witch but also with your mom's blood."

Both Yoongi and Taehyung knows Jihyun is a hybrid but neither of them knows that she's a goddess so now that Soohyun is telling them about those facts, the two younger wolves are both beyond shocked !

"Taehyung I believe it's time for you to let go of your wolf son."

Taehyung's eyes widens when he heard that. He remembers the time when he turned 18 ! He was at their company building back then and he was not on his scent blocker because well, he was hoping that the day he turned 18, his mate will magically appear in front of him but instead of his mate, wolves of different ranks starts to pile up in the company lobby waiting to jump on the owner of his scent. And that's when his parents decided to protect him at all cost.

Well, they have let him take the other pill that can let go of his scent so his mate could still find him but it's been 4 years already and only ordinary wolves are showing up telling him their intent of courting him.

Taehyung's tired of politely declining the horny wolves who are just after his scent and his body so he just keeps taking the special pills.

"But dad, I'm going to school everyday now. There are hundreds of wolves there and--"

"Tiny, I know this might be another hard adjustment for you baby but the wolves around you just needs to get used to your scent too. Look at the other male omega in your class. He's safe because the wolves are already used to his scent already. I guess it's my fault being your over protective mother to let you take those pills. Your wolf have been hidden for so long and that only makes your scent more potent to other wolves especially to the Originals."

"But mom, how do I know when the Original is my mate when it's been 4 years since my wolf started to summon them ?" Taehyung asked because to be honest he suddenly got scared of the fact that there's a possibility for him to be mated to someone who isn't his fated mate !

Soohyun & Jihyun looked at each other before they look at him.

"Tiny the Moon created you for your mate, I'm sure you will both find each other. How about you start letting your wolf free and let's see how it goes from there ?" the hybrid alpha suggested.

Taehyung is still hesitant but with his parents nuzzling him on both sides reassures him that everything will be alright.

Yoongi can't help but fondly smile at his cousin. He is sure that both wolves and witches will surely fall for his cousin's scent the moment he stops taking his pills.

Taehyung notices his Yoon hyungie watching them so he gave him grabby hands, signaling the alpha to join them into a group hug.

Soohyun & Jihyun made sure to tuck their son in his bed before they left that evening. The hybrid alpha just went back to Yoongi when he remembers something.

"I know you have your own mate to court, but Yoon please let us know the moment someone makes a move to your cousin. I know I told Tiny that he's free to go around without hiding his wolf but I still want a proper courtship for my son."

Yoongi flashes his gummy smile to his mother's brother.

"Of course uncle Soohyun, I won't let just anyone to claim Tiny that easily. I'll make sure to test them before they even reach you." Yoongi said reassuring the older alpha who hugs him.

"Thanks Yoon, also...goodluck with your witch. I heard from your aunt's sister that witches are very particular with the courting rites. I know you will do well." he said before letting go of the younger alpha.

Yoongi thanked him before he finally closes the door.

"I really hope I can make it right this time."

***The next day, Taehyung woke up early not because he's excited to let goof his wolf but because today is the day he has decided to tell Jimin the truth.

Yoongi talked to him last night already and his alpha cousin told him that he'll finally introduced himself to Mini today.

"Hyungie, do you want me to set you up with Mini after class or do you have other plans?" Taehyung asked his producer hyung.

"Thank you for the offer Tiny but I have to do this on my own. I will just let you know how it goes later, yeah ?" Yoon replied.

"Sure hyungie."

The two arrived at the school gate when Yoon noticed his cousin's scent.

"Tiny, you didn't--"

"I need to talk to Mini first hyungie. I promise, after I tell him the truth I'll stop taking the pills." Tae explains why is he still unscented.

"Sure Tiny, you don't have to rush."

Taehyung just got off the car when he spotted the other male Omega.

"G'morning Taehyung !" Eun greets him so Taehyung smiled back at him. The two walked towards their classroom talking about random things until Eunwoo brought up Jungkook again.

"He really is a gentleman Tae."

Taehyung purses his lips before he turns to the male Omega. He realized that Eunwoo is really pretty too, no wonder Jungkook was also mesmerized by him.

"Eun, do you like Jungkook ? I'm sorry for being straight forward but I want to tell you something." Taehyung starts.

Eunwoo's eyes widen upon hearing that but then again he's stubborn as Taehyung so he nods.

"Who wouldn't like him ? I mean, he's very kind, he's a real gentleman, he's rich and he's so hot ! Above all that, he's an Alpha. You even consider him as a fake boyfriend." he replied.

"Hmmn, you're right. Good thing that he's not meant for me. Don't worry Eun, I'm breaking up with our fake relationship today so you can officially date him." Tae smiled at the boy.

"Huh ? Really ? I mean, I know you're doing it on purpose Taehyungie, I understand if you still need to pretend as boyfriends." the male omega replied but Taehyung just shakes his head.

"Don't worry, I'm not doing it for you."

"What do you mean ? Have you found your real mate ?" Eunwoo asked, confused.

Taehyung smiles sweetly at him, remembering how he was made for an Original.

"Not yet but I guess I'll find him soon, besides I don't want to give Kris any reason to doubt my real relationship with Jungkook. After today, you can date him already." Taehyung smiled at his fellow male omega who seems surprised upon hearing him.

"But Taehyung, Kris is an Original and we all know that..." the male Omega's eyes widens upon realizing something.

"You are unscented because you're an omega ?!" he blurted out but Tae just laughs at him.

"Talk to you later Eun, need to talk to Mini now." Tae said leaving the other speechless.

Meanwhile, the two Originals coincidentally bumped into each other at the parking lot again.

"Hey dude, how did it go with the Omega last night ?" Kris asked Jungkook who immediately scrunches his nose.

"Why didn't you just take him home so you wouldn't have to ask me ?"

Kris flashes his smile at the other Original.

"Told you, not interested. Besides, I've got my eyes on Taehyung already. Gonna ask him for date later, I'm sure you don't mind. Right Jeon ?" Kris asked.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, this is the dumbest part of an Original, their egos are deeper than Mariana Trench and higher than Mt. Everest ! So instead of telling the other to back off, he just nods at him.

"No worries, I already have plans with Eun later too." he replied.

"That's nice dude, as much as I want to suggest for a double date, I'd like to have Taehyung for myself first. See you around." Kris said before leaving him alone in the parking lot.

Jungkook pinches the bridge of his nose. At this point he already had an agreement with his wolf. After Eun kissed him again yesterday, he thought of asking him for a date after class. But now that he heard Kris asking Taehyung for a date too, he wanted to regret his decision already.

"Damn it! Why do I have to know that boy when Eun is already here." he mumbles to himself trying to convince his wolf that they're doing the right thing.

Now here's the thing about all this stupidity that goes in circles. The moment Taehyung approaches Jimin, the high level witch frowns at him.

"If you're here to confess about you fake dating that Alpha to convince me that not all alphas are jerks, then I'm ready to listen. But if you're here to make up another story just so you can convince me that---"

"Wait ! Mini you knew ?!" Tae blurted out at the witch who's staring back at him.

"You're both dumb ! I'm a witch who can practically talk to an ant Taehyungie! Of course I know !" Mini replied to him.

"Then why didn't you tell me ?" Taehyung asked again, his voice are starting to attract other students so he tries his best to calm down again.

"Well, you lied to me. I might as well enjoy watching you blush under the Alpha's gaze." Jimin teased him but it only made him pout.

"I wasn't blushing Mini." Tae pouts but his soulmate just laughs at him.

"So, you're gonna break up with your BABE now ?" Mini asked so Taehyung nods at him. There's a part of the model that tells him it's wrong to break up with Jungkook but he reminds himself that whats wrong is to continue pretending when he already confessed to Jimin.

"Wait, are you going to break up with him so you could date the hot original ?" Mini asked when he noticed Jungkook & Kris getting inside their classroom.

Taehyung smiles at him. "I don't know yet but Mini there's one more thing I have to tell you." Tae whispers to him but even before Jimin ask him what is it he's talking about, their professor Seokjin already enters the class.

"I'll tell you later Mini." he whispers before they all concentrate on their lessons already.

***It's lunch time when they all finally have time to talk to each other. Taehyung hurriedly grabs Jungkook & drags him away from the group for a while so that he could tell him that they don't have to act in front of Jimin anymore.

"You already told him ?" Jungkook asked again.

Tae doesn't know why he suddenly feels like he did something wrong on the way Jungkook asked him that.

"Yes, so now you're free of annoying unscented boy like me." he jokingly said but the alpha didn't accept it well.

"I never called you annoying & who said you're unscented ? I even told you the other day that I like your perfume." Jungkook replied to him but Taehyung just laughs at him.

"Fine, you never called me annoying, but hey you don't have to be annoyed now. At least you're now free to ask Eun for a date." he smiled at him knowing Jungkook will be happy to hear that but the alpha just glared at him before walking away.

"Just say you wanna date that Original." the alpha mumbles to himself but Taehyung clearly heard him too. But since the omega is also confused on how he reacted, he just chose to ignore him.

The two of them went back to the canteen where their friends are waiting for them. They also spotted Director Kim having lunch with Prof. Seokjin and Hoseok but the two went straight at their friends' table.

"What do you wanna eat Tae ?" Kris asked him immediately & the Omega wants to say he's not hungry but he got worried knowing Jungkook might just order something for him again so he just told the Original that he's up for Carbonara & coke.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows but chose to ignore the two and proceeds to ask Eunwoo his order too.

Jimin watches the interaction of the four and to be honest he wants to laugh out loud because they all look like idiots in front of him. He isn't sure what they want to achieve in pretending but since he's having fun watching them, he just kept quiet.

"I really hope I don't look as dumb as them !" the witch whispers to himself thinking of his latest realization about his own mate.

Kris and Jungkook came back with their orders and thank the Moon because the alpha didn't make a scene in front of the Original.

Little did Taehyung knows, Jungkook is so close from snapping when he saw Kris sharing his own food to him. Good thing that Eunwoo is there to distract him.

Jimin is enjoying his food when the male Omega breaks the silence in their table again.

"Do you guys have plans after class later ?" Eun asked.

Kris immediately snaps his head towards the male Omega before turning to Jungkook.

"I thought you two have plans already ? Jungkook told me a while ago that you're going on a date later." the Original said that made Taehyung snaps his head towards Jungkook's direction too.

"Oh really ? When did he tell you ?" he asked thinking how the alpha has already made plans with the other Omega when they didn't break up yet !

Jungkook's eyes widens when he feels that silent guilt again.

"Well, it's not as if you have no plans of asking Taehyung out later too."

Kris smirks back at his fellow original before turning to Taehyung.

"Right ! Taehyungie, would you like to go on a date with me later?" Kris asked politely. And since Taehyung is a little bit hurt because Jungkook "cheated" on him, he smiles sweetly at the Original.

"I would love to go out with you Kris." he replied before throwing a glance at the alpha in front of him.

Jimin cant help but laugh to himself while watching them, and just to tease the two pairs more he adds some spice too.

"You're going on a double date ?" he asked.

"NO!"

"NO!"

Taehyung & Jungkook both blurted out that made their own dates chuckle on their seats.

"I'm glad to take you on a peaceful dinner Taehyungie. Is it okay to pick you up at 7 ?" Kris immediately asked him.

"Sure, that would be perfect." Taehyung replied with a smile.

The day went on peacefully and to be honest, Jimin is so thankful that the two pairs are finally sorted out during home time because this time, Jungkook doesn't have any excuse anymore. He opens his car door for Eunwoo immediately while Kris guides Taehyung to his own too.

Jimin is still smiling to himself thinking of the chaos the two couple will face later on their dates. Please don't get him wrong, he is happy for his friends getting some action. But he isn't as dumb as them, because it's clearly a mismatched on the two pairs !

But since this is an au, he knows he needs to be quiet and let the writer do the unfolding of the stories of the two couple.

The witch is still in his deep thought when a familiar car suddenly stops in front of him. His heart suddenly feels like about to explode because just last night, he also realized something about his missing mate.

Jimin ia holding his breathe when the familiar scent washes over him when the driver of the car finally opens the door.

The witch is too scared to look at the owner of the car so he just stares at the wheels !

"Park Jimin"

The witch feels like he's blown away upon hearing the alpha called his name. He realized that it's been years since they both felt their bond but it's the first time Yoongi uttered his name, it feels so good.

"My name is Min Yoongi, c-can I ask you for a date ?"

The two remains standing on the side street for a while until Yoongi remembers the rose in his hand.

"Also, flowers for you." he said still very nervous because the witch hasn't spoken yet, he doesn't even lift his gaze towards him. The only assurance Yoongi has is his scent.

Jimin spikes up but not the kind of distress or mad one, it's kinda excited? Who knows if Yoongi is just being delusional wishing that his mate would accept him that easily after years of waiting for him.

Jimin slowly lifted his gaze and stretches his hand to accept the flowers.

Yoongi smiles fondly when the younger accepted his gift. His wolf almost wants to howl at that moment until Jimin starts to speak.

"I turned 18 4 years ago and you are only introducing yourself to me now ? Do you have any idea how I was scared thinking that you don't want me ?"

"Ji--"

"How dare you coming into my life only now ?" Jimin said before he starts hitting the alpha with the flowers he just gave him.

Yoongi tries to avoid his hits but when Jimin starts to tear up, he just lets him but this time, he catches his wrist & pulled him.

"I'm sorry."

Yoongi was never a cry baby. He might admit how soft he is when it comes to his omega cousin but he never shed a tear. But the moment he finally holds his mate, the moment Jimin buries his face on his chest, Yoongi cant help but to let go his tears!

He has always been imagining this moment when he could finally have the courage to face his mate!

But since he was orphaned at an early age, he was so hesitant to build his own family. He always doubt himself. He always felt like he wasn't enough that is why he really worked hard to achieve what he has now so he can finally introduce himself to his mate.

Jimin is so surprise when he feels Yoongi's whole body is shaking too. He pulled away from the older only to find out that he's crying harder than him.

"I'm so sorry that it took me so long before introducing myself to you." Yoongi managed to say in between his sobs and maybe Jimin automatically forgets his plans of tormenting his mate the moment he found him.

His heart softens. His walls immediately crumbled in front of his alpha.

"Well, I guess it's time for you to do what you failed to do 4 years ago ! Take me to my home. We have a lot of things to talk about." the witch forces himself to act tough in front of the alpha since they're still on the side street.

Yoongi quickly nods at him.

"Of course Jiminie, I'm more than willing to make up for the times I failed to be by your side." Yoongi said before pulling the younger closer again.

They shared one more hug before the alpha leads the witch in his car, opening the door for him. Jimin smiles upon remembering how he envy Taehyung before when Jungkook did the same for him.

The thing is, Yoongi is as over protective as Jungkook too. He even leans closer to put on Jimin's seatbelt too.

The drive to Jimin's house is quiet, no one dares to talk until they safely arrived in front of his cottage.

Jimin smiles when another realization hits him.

"The gifts, the jars and the jewels, they're all from you." It wasn't a question anymore because how the hell did Yoongi knows where he lives unless he's been there before!

The witches cottages are located in their own forests. So it's not really easy to locate them unless the witch has granted their guests. Well, in Yoongi's case it's different. Jimin knows his mate probably followed his scent to locate him.

Yoongi takes his hand to his own.

"It's the only way I thought I could tell you that I like you. So yeah, the gifts were from me." he admits.

****Meanwhile, the Moon wants to have fun ! Since Jungkook & Taehyung both didn't want a double date, fate has messed up their plans a little.

Jungkook chose the restaurant because its quiet, while Kris wants only to show off. They all ended up in the same restaurant !

Kris immediately smells the couple behind them the moment they both stepped inside the restaurant.

Taehyung's head snaps at the same direction because well, he smells the familiar scent of mint too because he's just on his ordinary pill.

Jungkook frowns while Eunwoo smiles !

And since the four of them gets in the restaurant almost at the same time, the waitress greets them as a group.

"Sir, table for four ?" she asks Taehyung since she recognizes the model.

Taehyung was about to disagree and tells her that they're not together but since he's so irritated seeing Eunwoo holding a bouquet of flowers he smiled wickedly at the waitress.

"Yes please, table for four." he replied before smiling sweetly at Kris.

"It's nice seeing you here Taehyungie" Eun greets him so he greets him back before they followed the waitress.

The four of them settled in the table for four. Kris and Taehyung sits beside each other while the other couple sits in front of them. Luckily, Jungkook is right in front of Taehyung too so in other's point of view, they are the ones dating each other except that the male Omega didn't once look at the alpha. Taehyung refused to look at him because he's still pissed at him. First, is for asking Eunwoo for a date when they're 'still boyfriends' and second, because of the flowers on Eunwoo's side right now.

Call him petty or whatsoever, but he's not gonna look at him until this night is over.

Good thing that the waitress gave us the menu immediately. Taehyung used it to cover his face against Jungkook's gaze because he might not look at the alpha but he can feel that he's staring at him.

The omega almost feels bad when he realized he's in the restaurant with the Original because all his attention was focus on Jungkook. He tried his best to divert his mind to the handsome man sitting beside him.

"They serve the best steak here. Do you want to try it Tae ?" Kris asked his pretty date.

Taehyung's about to agree to his date when he saw Jungkook smirk in front of him. He remembers that it's what they ate when they had their first date so he refused to order steak !

"Hmmn, maybe next time Kris. Can I have salmon & caviar blini please." he said smiling sweetly.

Jungkook can't help but steal a glance at the two boys in front of them and when he realized that Taehyung is set to ignore him, he just shrugs it off and turns to Eunwoo to ask what he likes to eat.

"I think I'll try their steak here Gukkie." the Omega replies to him.

"Steak it is then. Anything else ?"he asked, forcing himself not to look up because he can feel someone staring at him at the moment.

Eunwoo flips the menu few more times before he looks back at him.

"I want mint chocolate ice cream for dessert." Eunwoo replies that made both Taehyung & Kris look at him.

Jungkook ignores the two and nods at his date.

"Alright, i also like that but I'll go for strawberry ice cream tonight." Jungkook said, without thinking how the smell of Taehyung's perfume makes him wanna eat strawberries.

They all gave their orders to the waitress.

"I didn't know you like this place too." Kris asked his fellow Original when the waitress left to prepare their food.

"It's Eunwoo's choice actually. I haven't been here before. I just asked him for a peaceful place and he suggested it here." he replied.

"Oh, I see. I wonder how you discovered this place too." Kris uttered not expecting any answer from the male omega at all but Eunwoo actually replied.

"I remember it from someone who promised to bring me here before."

Jungkook furrows his brows before turning to his date.

"Oh, I didn't know this place is special to you. You should've told me so I could've just brought you in Namsan." he said but the omega just smiled at him.

"It's okay Gukkie, I'm glad you're the one who brought me here first." he replied that made the pair in front of them almost choke on their wines.

Jungkook tried his best to ignore Taehyung in front of him but when Kris starts to pat his back softly, he cant help but clench his fist under the table.

"Hey Tae, careful." Kris said while fondly while patting his back.

Good thing that the waiter finally came back with their food already because the four of them are starting to become awkward on their table.

Taehyung pretends to be happy with his food even when he's not really hungry. Kris & Jungkook both ordered a lot as if there's a silent competition between the two. Eunwoo thanked the Alpha for letting him get his own food first. The male omega noticed how Jungkook avoid to touch the serving spoon unlike when he served Taehyung's food when they were in the cafeteria.

Taehyung also cant help to compare Kris to the alpha in front of him. He noticed how Kris complimented the food before digging in immediately after telling him to enjoy his meal. Taehyung smiles thinking that the Original must be hungry already.

The four of them focuses on their own food until Taehyung flinches because to taste the fish but since it's not boneless, he tried to pick the fish bone with his fingers. Of course, he pricked his pointing finger with the stubborn fish bone.

Jungkook tries his best not to react because he knows Kris would check on the boy in front of him but again, he failed.

"Yah ! Why are you not careful with your food ?" he asked but Taehyung just looks at him before looking at his finger again.

Kris was about to say something when Jungkook stands up and grabbed Taehyung's hand before dragging him into the bathroom.

Taehyung tried to pull his wrist from the alpha but Jungkook is too strong so he just lets him drag him inside. The alpha opens the faucet & pull his hand to put it under the running water.

"What do you think are you doing ?"

Jk just looks at him before pulling a paper towel and wipes his hand.

"Next time, make sure to order food that will not hurt you or at least find a date that will remove those goddamn bones for you !" the alpha mumbles before leaving him alone inside the bathroom.

Taehyung looks at himself at the mirror not knowing what to feel because what the fxck just happened and why is Guk so mad at him ?!

Little did he know, Jungkook is losing his mind already ! His blood from his finger just revealed his scent to the alpha ! And if Jungkook didn't leave immediately, he would've fallen asleep right at that moment !

He is still shaking thinking of Taehyung's scent ! It smells so familiar to him but his mind is too clouded to think where he smelled that scent !

The mixture of dried roses and tiger lily blended with strawberries. He is so sure that he knows that scent, he just couldnt remember when & where did he take a whiff of it in the past.

Guk decided to go out of the restaurant for a while to take a breathe of fresh air because wtf ?! He suddenly feels so sleepy again !

Taehyung on the other hand is now panicking when he realized that he can smell himself now.

The Moon seems to be in a mood to align the stars that evening, because while the first couple are trying to breathe away from each other.

Kris & Eunwoo are now having a staring contest since the two left them in their table.

"Why did you come back ?" the male Omega asked.

Kris clenches his fist but remains silent because he knows that's a question he's not allowed to answer.

"I told you to never show yourself to me ever again." the male Omega's voice is so cold & yet the original feels like its burning him.

"I couldn't stay away when I know my mate is here." Kris finally replied, his voice sounds so broken. Gone is the confident Original who's pretending to be cool just a while ago.

"You have no right to mention that in front of me." Eunwoo glares at him.

"But you are my--"

"Stop ! I will never be your mate because you already killed my mate !" Eunwoo starts to tear up thinking of his ex boyfriend who died 2 years ago.

Kris closed his eyes only to open it again so Eunwoo could see how hurt he is.

Mingyu was Eunwoo's first boyfriend, and the alpha met an accident the same night Kris appeared in his life. Deep in Eunwoo's heart, he knows that Kris didn't really kill Mingyu. But that moment, he was devastated because it all happened so suddenly.

He was looking for someone or something to blame. Unluckily, Kris was about to propose to him that time.

Instead of accepting his courtship, he pushed him away. He told him he would never accept him because he took someone so precious from him.

Kris was hurt back then, but since he can see how devastated his mate was, he gave him the space he needed. He left after making sure that his Omega is safe. As an Original they have some special gifts they could use to protect their mates even when they're in the different realm.

So when Eunwoo has started to show interest to Jungkook, Kris was summoned. His wolf won't sit still knowing that someone is lurking around his Omega. But after knowing Jungkook and observing that his fellow Original isn't interested to his mate, Kris decided to leave Eunwoo and let him do what he wants as long as he's safe. And that is why they're now in front of each other pretending to not know one another.

Kris was about to say something when he saw Taehyung coming out of the bathroom. He immediately wipes the single tear that rolls on his cheeks before forcing himself to smile at the boy.

Eunwoo gulps when he saw the Original's reaction. He wants to regret everything he told him before but now that he knows that Taehyung is also a male Omega then he thought, maybe Kris could be happy with him already.

"Are you sure you're okay Tae ?" the original asked so Taehyung nods at him.

"Dont worry I'm okay, Jungkook was just over reacting." he replied while his eyes are roaming around the restaurant because he couldn't find the alpha.

The three of them continue their food but Taehyung's head immediately snaps at the door's direction when he smells that familiar mint scent again ! His eyes widens when he saw that Jungkook is already staring at him too.

Good thing they're on a private room so there are only four of them when it happened. The moment Jungkook entered the room, he momentarily forgot that he's in Luna again as he used his speed to stand in front of startled Taehyung.

Eunwoo & Kris are both surprised. Eunwoo is shocked because he didn't know that Jungkook is an Original while Kris is surprised that Jungkook used his speed in front of the other two boys.

Then it only clicked on them what is happening when they saw Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes staring at each other.

Taehyung doesn't know why he suddenly feels so nervous and at the same time excited ?

"H-how ?" he stuttered when he realized that it's physically impossible for Jungkook to move from the door to the spot where he's standing right now with just a blink of his eyes.

Jungkook is still dizzy when he decided to go back inside the restaurant because he doesn't want to leave Eunwoo alone. But the moment he smells that scent again, he suddenly remembers where & when he smell that !

It was 22 years ago when he first smelled it when he was in the middle of the forest. He also remembers that the same scent bothered him in his dreams 4 years ago when he was in Mt. Olympus, it's the same scent his mate has been sending to summon him for the past years and it's the same scent that made him sleep at the BigHit building on the same day he first met Kim Taehyung !

Jungkook's eyes widen upon realizing that the scent that's driving him crazy is no other than the scent he's been longing to smell ever since he arrived at Luna realm !

He is still screaming in his head when he suddenly heard Taehyung speaks.

"K-kris, please take me home now." Taehyung stuttered again because he's suddenly overwhelmed of what's happening. He just couldn't wrap his head on what's going on so he's choosing to run away for now.

Jungkook's wolf growls the moment Kris stands from his seat.

The originals stared at each other, asserting dominance but who the hell are we kidding here ?! The moment Kris lifted his hand to help Taehyung stand from his seat, Jungkook almost lost it.

"Touch him in front of me right now and I'll make sure to rip your head off, Wu !"

Kris knows he can fight Jungkook one on one if he's not under a potion disabling his gifts. But when he saw how startled Tae is of what's happening, he cant help when his alpha instinct to protect kicks in.

He takes another step towards the boy but this time, Eunwoo stops him.

"Kris !"

The original looks at the omega, he cant believe that he really called him by his name. But since Eunwoo made sure that he doesn't want to do anything with him, he tried to ignore him.

"I came here with Taehyung so I'll bring him home too." he said, his eyes on Eunwoo.

"ISTG Wu, if you won't shut up I'll make sure you'll regret that you even wanted to come here right now." Jungkook warns him again, this time he really looks feral.

The only thing that stopping him from ripping the other original is Taehyung's dizzying scent. Kris was about to say something again when Taehyung beats him to it.

"Kris, thank you for inviting me this evening. But I guess h-he can take me home now. I'll see you both at school tomorrow." The male omega said before standing from his seat.

Jungkook is standing still when he heard his mate.

"G-gukkie, let's go home." Taehyung said and maybe Jungkook's wolf is already dancing when he takes his mate's hand to his own.

Eunwoo & Kris were left at the restaurant while the newly discovered mates get inside Jungkook's car.

"Gukkie"

"Tae"

Silence.

"I never had a boyfriend in the past."

"I never courted anyone before."

"I... I like your scent so much, it's sweet and it's making me feel so sleepy as if--"

"Are you telling me that my scent is boring you ?!" Taehyung suddenly cuts him off so Jungkook panics. He doesn't want to upset his mate !

"No, no Tae ! Of course not ! What I meant is, your scent feels home. I guess male Omegas are really created for wanderers like me. The Moon designed you to make us grounded." Jungkook confesses in his softest voice and maybe that makes Taehyung melts a little.

The Omega can't help but blush under Jungkook's gaze. HE really can't believe that his mate finally found him after 4 years ?! Jeon Jungkook is really here drowning him by his own scent ! The alpha really is---wait !

"Yah ! You're an Original ?!" Tae blurted out when he realized something. He remembers Jungkook speed just a while ago too. An ordinary wolf can't do that, not even hybrids. And if Jungkook has the right to claim him as his mate, if this boy really is the one fated to have him, that only means he's an original and not just an ordinary alpha !

Jungkook starts to fidget on his seat. His gaze suddenly found a liking at the steering wheel because well, Taehyung just caught him lying.

"ISTG, Gukki I asked you a question ! Answer it !" Tae asked again even if he knows the truth by now.

"Alright, I'm gonna turn myself in."

Taehyung sighs, he can't believe how stupid this Original is !

"Are you telling me that I was about to have an ex convict mate ? OMG ! Gukkie you--"

"Hey, Tae baby I won't be banned. I found you before the full moon so I have an alibi for crossing the realm. I will just have to c-claim you so the Sentinels won't have to lock me up." Jungkook explains, reminding him the simple rules of Originals illegally entering Luna realm.

Taehyung's eyes widen upon hearing that !

"C-claim me ? Yah ! You didn't even courted me yet ! You have to meet my parents first !"

****Jungkook knows Taehyung is right so the two end up at the Kim's mansion that night since the Original wants to make everything between them in order. He has been waiting for this for so long so he won't waste another day. He brought Taehyung home and meet his parents.

Soohyun and Jihyun doesn't need to ask the two younger wolves what brought them here in the middle of the night. The hybrids can smell their scents clearly and no matter how much Jihyun wants to deny it, she knows her son really found his mate.

"Shall I summon the Sentinels now ?

You clearly are undocumented when you came to Luna." Jihyun starts without even properly greeting the two.

Soohyun wants to laugh because his mate is clearly not ready to let go of their baby yet. She even let Taehyung sit between them while Jungkook is in front of them.

Alphas are damn possessive but a hybrid Omega is in a different level. Soohyun even noticed how Jihyun scented their son the moment Taehyung entered the house a while ago.

Jungkook on the other hand is trying his best to not lose control of his wolf. He smelled how Taehyung's mom scented his mate and as much as he also like Jihyun's amazing scent, he doesn't appreciate it when the Omega tried to mask his mate's scent with hers. His wolf is already growling inside because all he wants to do is pull Taehyung by his side and scent him with his own.

Jungkook clears his throat before he meets Jihyun's intense glare.

"Yes ma'am, we can call the sentinels anytime now. But i am not sure if that would be okay to you once they banned me from entering the realm." Jungkook replied, still trying his best to be polite.

Jihyun raised his left brow at the Original's reply.

"And why is that ? I have nothing to do with you." she replied sassily but Jungkook just smirks at him.

"You really have nothing to do with me, but I also don't want you to miss your son. Once I'm banned in Luna, i am sure my mate won't hesitate to come with me and live in the other realm. Jihyun-ssi, Soohyun-ssi we all don't want that, right ?" Guk asked them cockily.

Soohyun and Jihyun's hands immediately wraps around their son's body upon hearing that.

As if we would let that happen."

"I know you wouldn't let that happen sir, so are we still contacting the Sentinels ?" Jungkook knows he is being sly now but remembering how Jihyun manipulated him in the past when they first met each other reminds him that he's doing it with a purpose so he tried to be firm.

Soohyun clicks his tongue inside his mouth before smiling at the Original who looks like ready to fight them just for his son. He remembers himself when he proposed at Jihyun's parents too.

He saw the determination on Jungkook's eyes so who is he to intervene ?! He knows this time will come, that an Original will knock on their door to ask for their Tiny's hands. He is just happy to see that it's a decent one who looks really in love with his son.

But Jihyun as mother won't just let his baby go that easily.

"Are you threatening us, Jungkook-ssi ?"

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and Soohyun first before he looks at the Omega who is now obviously not happy with his presence inside the mansion. The Original isn't dense, he knows and he can feel that his mate likes him too. Thankfully, even the hybrid alpha's scent tells him that he already accepted him as his son's mate.

He smiles fondly at Jihyun. He understands where is she coming from because she's a mother who is about to let go of her one and only precious son.

"Ma'am I know how much you love Taehyung. He is your one and only pup, probably the only reason and source of your happiness. I am not here to take him away from you. If you will allow me, I would be honored to be part of your family too. Tiny... Taehyung is my mate and no matter how long we might delay this, you know that one day he will eventually come to me."

Now it's Jihyun's turn to be taken a back. She has witnessed and heard Originals talk in the past and they're all nothing but rude and cocky because everyone knows they're the most powerful creatures in all of the realms.

But this boy in front of them right now speaks with humility and sincerity that it just left her speechless.

Her wolf agrees to everything Jungkook just said. She knows he is right, sooner or later her Tiny will eventually submit to his alpha too.

Jihyun turns to look at her son only to find him staring at the Original.

Taehyung has always been the prettiest wolf Jihyun has ever seen, but tonight the purplish glow in his eyes is beyond ethereal. He is literally shining by just staring at his mate.

She looks at her own mate and saw that Soohyun is already staring at her too.

Jihyun nods and smiles timidly to her mate before throwing another challenging gaze to the Original in front of them.

"S-so when are you going to start the courting rites ?" she asked to Taehyung & Jungkook surprise ! The original haven't even asked about it yet but here she is allowing him to court their son already.

Jungkook beams before he immediately bows in front of them.

"Thank you for letting me court your son Jihyun-ssi, Soohyun-ssi. I promise with my stars hanging above the sky to never hurt Taehyung as long as I live." Jungkook vowed.

That night, Soohyun & Jihyun had a hard time going back in their room knowing there's an Original who can claim and mark their son anytime inside their home.

But since the two younger wolves promised them that they won't do anything more than what they're allowed to do while courting, Soohyun managed to convince Jihyun to go back inside.

Jihyun made sure her scent is all over Taehyung first before she finally bids the two, a sweet night.

Now, Taehyung & Jungkook are left alone in the living room. They're sitting opposite to each other too.

"Aren't you going home yet ? It's past 2 in the morning already. We also have class tomorrow." Taehyung breaks the silence first because he feels like his heart is about to explode when he noticed Jungkook staring at him as is he's talking to his soul.

"Aren't you going back to your cousin's house ? I can drive you back there." Jungkook replied, obviously his wolf is finding an excuse so he could take Taehyung with him alone.

The omega squinted his eyes, his parents already informed them a while ago that Yoongi isn't home because apparently, he already found courage to claim and mark his own mate. So Taehyung knows that Jungkook is just trying to lure him so they could be alone.

His wolf starts to howl in excitement and happiness thinking that his alpha wants him but he controlled himself.

"I'm sleeping here tonight."

Jungkook has to pressed his lips into a thin line because he feels like he's gonna say something stupid that he'll regret later on, then he stands up, pocketing his hands too.

"Yah, where are you going?" Taehyung panics when he saw the Original standing up ready to leave.

Jungkook didn't reply, he started to walk towards the door too because him and Taehyung alone with the Omega's scent is really overwhelming him.

"Gukkie!" Tae calls again when the original is already at their door. He knows he asked him to leave but they both know he doesn't mean that!

"Hmmmn?" the alpha hums still not looking at the Omega.

"Are you really going home now?" Taehyung asked again, feeling so little because he still want to spend more time with his mate!

Jungkook nods without looking back before he opens the door. He needs air!

The male omega is now pouting. He isn't even aware that the scent he's releasing is driving Jungkook crazy already. The Original is already outside when Taehyung finally runs towards the door.

"Guk--"

He wasn't even able to finish calling his mate when Jungkook suddenly appears in front of him. They're now just inches apart, their breathing fanning each other's face.

"H-how ?" Taehyung asked again because he could never get used to the fact that his mate is an Original and he has the ability to teleport or move with extra speed.

"I thought you're already going home ? I thought you don't want to spend more time with me anymore." Taehyung pouts, unaware of the things he's doing at the Original's head.

Jk carefully lifted his hands, hi right wrapping around Taehyung's waist while his left starts to caress his cheek.

"You really have no idea what you're doing to me, do you ?" Jungkook asked in whispers before leaning closer to the Omega.

Taehyung closes his eyes when Jungkook starts to nuzzle his nose on the jaw of his beautiful mate.

"Your scent, is driving me crazy. Your voice is making me feel things I shouldn't feel yet. Your eyes feels like they're asking me to devour you right at this moment." Jungkook's hand on his waist pulled him closer, the other already landed at the back of his neck.

Taehyung is holding his breathe because damn, he wants all of that !

Jungkook's nose are already at the Omega's neck, sniffing him, scenting him with his own. The Original's wolf is howling in victory already because here is his mate, baring his neck right in front of him. Taehyung's wolf is screaming to claim and mark him as his own.

"Kim Taehyung, you will be the cause of my death but goddamn it, I'll gladly be buried in the underworld just to have a taste of you baby." Jungkook whispers again, his hands curling on Taehyung's waist.

The omega wants nothing but to be claimed by his alpha but the moment Jk leans closer to claim his lips, the light on top of them and the window over their heads suddenly burst open.

"Which part of the courting rite includes necking and petting in front of the Omega's porch? Go home Jungkook, don't let me send you to Tartarus!" Jihyun warns them.

Jk has to close his eyes and pacify his wolf and his demon because he's so close of murdering his mate's parents.

Taehyung slowly untangle himself from his alpha and he can't help but feel bad for Jungkook when he saw his state.

"Gukkie."

"I'm fine Tae, y-your mom is right.

I shouldn't cross the line. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah ?" Jk forces himself to say that when he knows deep inside all he wants to do is to kidnap Taehyung at that moment so he could finally make him his already.

The omega smiles & nods at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow Gukkie."

When the Original finally left, Taehyung runs back inside their mansion. He took a quick shower and change into his favorite tiger pajamas before he knocks on his parents' room.

"Tiny"

"Can I sleep here tonight?" he asks and of course his parents immediately agrees.

Soohyun and Jihyun immediately made space for their grown up son. They both know that whether they admit it or not, this might be the last time their baby would be able to sleep with them.

With the looks of their son's mate, he will surely make sure of that.

Meanwhile, Jungkook didn't go home that night. He knows it's impossible for him to sleep and that's okay. But what he isn't sure of is if he could really stop himself from sneaking in to Taehyung's room that is why he found himself at the familiar bushy door step of Seokjin !

"WTF ?! Jeon Jungkook I know you're a partly god and you don't have to sleep to maintain your youthful looks but I'm a witch in case you forgot. I need sleep! What the hell are you doing in my door step at 3 o'clock in the morning ?! Are you trying to kill me ? I didn't report you to the Sentinels even when they came here a while ago to ask me about another short flight you did! Why do you keep using your gifts when you know it is still risky because you haven't found your-wait, your scent ?! You have found your mate already ?!" Seokjin isn't breathing anymore !

Jk just stared at the witch before he invited himself inside. He went straight to his kitchen and open his fridge.

Seokjin is dumbfounded because Jungkook has never been this rude in the past ever ! So imagine his surprise when he found the Original sniffing his strawberries ?

"What the--did you have a nightmare while you were sleeping that's why you came here at this hour just to sniff those fxcking strawberries ?" Jin blurted out again because Jungkook is acting strange.

"Hyung do you think when you kiss someone with the scent of strawberry they also tastes like strawberry?" Jungkook asked without blinking.

Seokjin opens his mouth only to close it again because what the fxck is going on ?!

The highest level witch walks out of his kitchen only to come back with his magical mirror ! He got scared that this might be a fake Jungkook so he'll verify it to his mirror !

The witch starts to mumble his chants and spella when Jungkook stops him.

"Hyung, what are you doing ? You'll be in trouble using this." The original grabs the mirror and put it back to its box.

Seokjin is speechless, just following his every move.

It's only then when the Original realized what is he doing. He immediately apologized to the witch for barging in to his cottage like that.

He then informs him about Taehyung as his omega.

"I knew it, there's something fishy with his parents too. They never--"

"They're god hybrids hyung, that's why they never got intimidated by just anyone. I guess Tae's mom is an Olympian too. She smells really good without her scent blocker. No wonder my mate's scent is heavenly." Jungkook said while still sniffing the strawberries.

Seokjin has always been praying to the Moon for his long time friend to find his mate, but he never thought that he would see him getting crazy over a strawberry the moment he found his mate.

"Does he smell like strawberries?" he asked and Jungkook nods almost immediately.

"More than a strawberry hyung. He smells like a dried rose, you know the ones you preserve under a Charlotte Thomas linens. He smells so good that all I could think is--"

"OMG! please tell me you didn't just jump on him, his parents will hunt--"

"No! Of course not hyung."

"That's good to hear. So why are you here then?" Seokjin remembers to ask because he really wants to sleep more.

"Oh, can I borrow your fridge. I want to cook something for Tae but I remembered I don't have anything at home. I'll pay you." he said and Seokjin swears to the moon again. He can't believe the audacity of this Original ! But of course, as a supportive friend, he nods at him.

"Take everything you need Jungkookie. Please just close the door when you're done and don't touch the jars on the food on the fridge, those are for my skin." he said.

Jungkook immediately went back to the kitchen to take what's inside Seokjin's fridge.

"Why does he have a lot of strawberries? Does he like Taehyung too ?!" he mumbles to himself while taking all the fruit and carefully putting it inside his basket. When he's sure he has all he needs, he close the fridge and went out the cottage quietly. He checks the time and saw that he still has enough time to prepare the food for his mate.

Jungkook arrives at his house & immediately began with his cooking. He's smiling to himself thinking that this is the first thing he will do for his mate. The Original tried his best not to think of Taehyung's scent because he's so close of teleporting back to the Kim's mansion just to see him once again.

"Patience Jeon, patience." he mumbles to himself before he starts his task in the kitchen.

Meanwhile back at Seokjin's cottage, the witch removes his silk robe again.

"H-he left already. I'm sorry about that." he shyly mumbles but the alpha lying in his bed just pulled him back.

"It's okay sweetheart, now where were we ?" Namjoon whispers to his ears.

Seokjin & Namjoon has always known that they are mates, but they're both dedicated to their jobs at LUASW so they're both having fun sneaking around like this.

They both know they're adults who can separate work from their private lives but still they both chose to act like they have nothing to do with each other in front of everyone.

It was Seokjin's suggestion when they both learned that they're each other's mate. And since Namjoon loves his witch so much he agreed to it. The silver band on their fingers are the only evidence that they're together since they both didn't tell anyone about their bond.

So when they're alone in Seokjin's cottage, the two always make sure to make each other feels so good, just like tonight when Seokjin is writhing and moaning on the sheets underneath Namjoon's naked body.

****Jungkook is humming to himself after making sure he's done preparing the food. He looks at the wall clock and saw that it's already 6 o'clock in the morning. He dialed another number before he went inside his bathroom to take a shower. He doesn't feel tired at all.

The Original changed into his clothes before he carefully load the food he prepared at the backseat of his car.

But instead of going straight at the Kim's mansion, he drops by at Jiwoo's house.

"Jungkookie !" Jiwoo runs out of her house with the newly cut roses.

"Noona !"

The stylist hugs him immediately before giving him the flowers he asked earlier.

"I'm sorry for bothering you this early noona, but i cant find an open flower shop. I remember you grow them." Jungkook sheepishly points at the long line of roses in Jiwoo's front yard.

"It's okay Jungkookie, besides I am so happy to hear that you've finally found the one. so who is it? When are you going to introduce me to your mate ?" Jiwoo asked and Jk can't help but grin at her when he remember the last time they talk about Taehyung.

"Noona, it's Tiny."

Jiwoo's eyes widen the moment she heard it. Of course, she only knows one person with that adorable name.

"You mean Taehyungie ? OMG ! Jungkookie, you better hurry then. We don't want your mate waiting right ? Also, put this in your mind, Jihyun-ssi likes jewelries." she winks.

Jungkook thanked her once more, making a mental note about Jihyun's preference for jewelry before he gets in his car with the flowers.

He's smiling to himself thinking that in a few moments, he can see and touch his mate again.

Soohyun and Jihyun are already awake when Jungkook arrived at the mansion, the older wolves gave him a quick hug before letting him in their dining table.

Jihyun went back to their room to inform his son that Jungkook is back while Soohyun was left alone with the Original.

"You haven't slept yet ?" the hybrid asked the younger wolf when he noticed the amount of food Jk brought for them.

The original smiled at his mate's father.

"I've been sleeping for a very long time already sir, I want to do this for Tae." he said while arranging the food in the table.

Soohyun smiles fondly as he helps him.

"When I met Tiny's mother, I didn't sleep for 3 full moons. I couldn't even afford to blink because I was afraid that she's not real" Soohyun chuckles when he remember how silly he was when they were younger too.

Jungkook nods in agreement.

"Tae, he's as beautiful as his mom. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels the same." the younger wolf said.

Soohyun pulled another chair, signaling him to sit so he sits beside the alpha of the house.

"How long did you court her ?"

Soohyun laughs at the question, it is something no one really knows because after Jihyun said yes to him back then, they both eloped and hide in Mt. Olympus since they're both god hybrids.

Jungkook smiles while watching the older man laughs in front of him too.

Meanwhile, Jihyun is staring fondly at her son. A tear that turns into a pearl appears in his cheeks because the moment she opens the door for Jungkook a while ago, she knows she couldn't stop the original for claiming his son now.

Taehyung wakes up when one pearl from his mom's cheeks fell into him.

"Mom ? Are you crying?" Taehyung asked worriedly when he saw the precious pearls scattered on the bed.

Jihyun shakes her head before pulling her baby into her chest.

"I'm just so happy baby, you're as beautiful as your father and I am so happy to know that Jungkook is your mate. My heart is at peace knowing that my only son got himself a real gentleman." Jihyun admits for the first time.

Taehyung chuckles on his mom's embrace.

"Why are you talking as if I'm going to be mated now ? You just agreed to him courting me, mom."

Jihyun shakes her head as she let push her son a little so he could see his face.

"Your grandfather and your dad had an arrangement the day we discovered that we are mates." she starts, recalling the day she was claimed by her husband. Taehyung smiled excitedly because this is the first time he hears his own parents mating story.

"So, what was the arrangement mom ? Granny asked dad not to make you cry?" he asked, teasing his mom's special gift of turning her tears to pearls & sometimes diamonds.

"Nope baby, your granny would love to see me cry." She laughs at her own joke.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

451K 22.5K 41
Will the strongest true blood Alpha and the strongest omega can have a perfect match? cover credits to the unbelievable editor: @Aisyvk__
104K 4.4K 19
In a city where werewolves lives among the human, finding a mate was zero possibility. Jeon Jungkook, a young and a very dominant alpha met a white h...
909K 32K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
1.2M 67.1K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...