The Fate we Choose (Inazuma E...

By MoonyChu

Book 2 of my Inazuma Eleven Fan-Fic series (Inazuma Eleven GO Arc) It's been 10 years after Endou and his tea... More

Prologue plus New OCs (GO)
Chapter 1 Black Knights
Chapter 2 Avatar
Chapter 3 Wooden Plating
Chapter 4 SEEDs
Chapter 5 Wings?
Chapter 6 Entrance Exam
Chapter 7 Meetings
Chapter 8 Shirabe's Problems
Chapter 9 Orders
Chapter 10 Turning Point
Chapter 11 Coach Endou
Chapter 12 Strange Feelings
Chapter 13 Results
Chapter 14 Tengawara
Chapter 15 Shindou's Avatar
Chapter 16 What you Want
Chapter 17 Memories...
Chapter 18 This Match
Chapter 19 Coming Together
Chapter 20 Scared
Chapter 21 Hospital Visits
Chapter 22 Acknowledgement
Chapter 23 Tsurugi's Reason
Chapter 24 A Job as a Sibling
Chapter 25 Revolution
Chapter 26 The Lead
Chapter 27 Awkward Times
Chapter 28 Finals
Chapter 29 Powers
Chapter 30 New Manager
Chapter 31 Akizora Challengers
Chapter 32 Choice
Chapter 33 An old friend
Chapter 34 Pain we went Through
Chapter 35 We'll always be Waiting
Chapter 36 New Member!
Chapter 37 The Fight
Chapter 38 Miria's Past
Chapter 39 Miria's Smile
100 Votes Special!
Chapter 40 Old Times
Chapter 41 Hakuren
Chapter 42 Unfair Play
Chapter 43 Senpai
Chapter 44 Heading Out
(Special) Chapter 45
Chapter 46 First Person
Chapter 47 Gen'ei
Chapter 48 School Festival
Chapter 49 Real Sides
Chapter 51 A Broken Promise
Chapter 52 Tears
Chapter 53 Aftermath
Chapter 54 Family
Chapter 55 Preparations
Chapter 56 Our Similar Pasts
Chapter 57 Don't Hold 𝕀π•₯ In.
Chapter 58 Together Forever
Chapter 59 The Ending of the Start
Chrono Stone Prologue
Updated OCs (Chrono Stone)
Chapter 60 New Encounters
Chapter 61 The Missing Three
Chapter 62 Brothers
Chapter 63 Loss
Chapter 64 Forgotten
Chapter 65 Back to Square One
Chapter 66 Link
Chapter 67 Reminiscing
Chapter 68 Familiar Feelings
Chapter 69 Different Times
Chapter 70 We're back...!
Chapter 71 Returning Home
Chapter 72 Omamori
Chapter 73 Warmth
Chapter 74 Moments of Fear
Chapter 75 To Protect

Chapter 50 Shirabe's Anger

541 16 3
By MoonyChu

Miria POV

A few days had passed... and as Shirabe said she did quit the soccer club. The nine of us that knew the reason why she left, decided to keep it a secret. Not wanting to stir up anymore problems than we already had. However...

Shindou: "This is our opponent for the semi-finals, Arakumo Academy. According to our information, they're players who are perfect in every aspect. They've been assessed to be a team that is superior in both tactics and individual strength."

Hamano: "Aren't they another school under Fifth Sector's control anyway?"

Shindou: "Unfortunately, yes."

Kurama: "Shouldn't we be assuming that by now? We just gotta keep going down our path. Huh?"

Kurama looked over to Hikaru, Tenma, and Shinsuke. Who had a shine in their eyes.

Kurama: "W-What?"

Tenma: "Kurama-senpai, you're so right! We just gotta keep going down our path."

Shinsuke: "I think that's so cool of you!"

Shindou: "Then starting today, we'll adjust the training menu for the game against Arakumo Academy..."

However the door quickly opened, Ichino and Aoyama came in.

Ichino: "There's trouble! Fifth Sector they..."

Kurumada: "What happened?"

Aoyama: "Fifth Sector has resorted to using force on other schools."

Tenma: "Using force?"

Ichino: "You've probably heard about schools that have been motivated by Raimon to oppose Fifth Sector."

Hayami: "Tengawara and Mannouzaka were some of them, right?"

Aoyama: "Yeah, there are other schools around the nation that are joining in too."

Midori: "Around the nation, that's pretty big."

Ichino: "But Fifth Sector has started going to those schools to destroy them."

Kurumada: "Destroy them?!"

Ichino: "To be exact, they abolished the schools."

Tenma: !

Sangoku: "Including Tengawara?"

Ichino: "No, but three schools in other region were taken down. Schools that lost in the prelims."

"How awful..."

Nishiki: "They're trying to make examples out of them."

Midori: "That's terrible of them!"

Aoyama: "Thing is, some of the students from abolished schools are blaming it on Raimon."

Kirino: "It's only natural for them to hold a grudge after their school was taken away from them."

Tsurugi: "I wouldn't put it past them if it's Fifth Sector."

Aoi: "That's outrageous! We can't let them do that!"

Amagi: "Yeah, it's no laughing matter!"

Kurumada: "At this rate, guys who joined us like Gassan Kunimitsu and Hakuren will be in danger too!"

Hikaru: "If they keep getting abolished or destroyed, all of the momentum we've been gaining might just go in the other direction."

Kirino: "But people might see it as Fifth Sector starting to panic if they have to resort to abolishing schools."

Kurumada: "This isn't just a problem for our soccer club anymore. This is a fight for all of jr. high school soccer around the nation!"

Nishiki: "Yeah! War, war! We'll do it!"

Shinsuke: "Let's do it, Tenma! Fifth Sector is afraid of us! That just shows how strong we've gotten, right?"

Hamano: "Besides, this is all from the wind you started, Tenma. It's not like you'd stop now."

Tenma: "But I..."

Aoi: "What's wrong? The wind you started is finally putting Fifth Sector on the move. Isn't that amazing?"

Tenma: "Yeah, but..."

Shindou: "Everyone, let's win against Arakumo Academy and move onto the finals. Tenma, the other schools must also be wanting to play soccer freely like us. Let's face Fifth Sector even more boldly with those feelings. We'll stir up an even bigger wind!"

Everyone looked at Tenma expectedly.

Tenma: "Um... If we keep up this battle, won't more schools end up getting closed down because of us?"

Everyone: !

Tenma: "I'm sure a lot of jr. high school students right now are in a lot of trouble because they don't have a school. When I start thinking about those people, I get kind of scared... So... I'm sorry!"

Then Tenma bowed and quickly ran out the clubroom.

Shinsuke: "Tenma!"

Aoi: "Tenma!"

Hikaru: "Wait!"

Tsurugi: "Leave him alone."

Shinsuke: "But..."

Tsurugi: "That's the best thing to do for now."

I looked over at the door.

Tenma-kun must be feeling guilty... but I kind of understand. Our goal was to bring back real soccer by not using fear, and yet...

3rd POV

Tenma ran away and ended up at the riverbank. He started questioning himself about soccer. Tsurugi was watching him afar.

???: "...Matsukaze-san?"

He quickly turned around and gasped.

Tenma: "S-Saegusa-senpai..."

Shirabe: "....."

The two were silent.

Shirabe: "...This might be a weird time but... Matsukaze-san there's something I've always wanted to say to you."

Tenma: "Eh?"

Shirabe: "...I've always thought of you as a hypocrite."

Tenma: "What..."

Shirabe: "Ever since the first day of school, I've been watching you and everyone in Raimon. It's thanks to you that Raimon has changed and yet..."

Shirabe glared at Tenma.

Shirabe: "I find it annoying."

Tenma: !

Shirabe: "You go on and on about playing soccer seriously and yet, you know nothing."

Tenma: "W-What do you mean...?"

Shirabe: "The world is full of many painful things, and many have already given up on it. But you... you haven't gone through anything painful and now I bet you're realizing the harshness of the world."

Tenma: "I..."

Shirabe: "I don't care what any of you think of me anymore. But... You know nothing about the pain we hold, I don't want to hear you saying things like you want to play it seriously!"

Tenma: ! "W-We...?"

Shirabe: "Kiri-chan and I. We've gone through unimaginable experiences that I still wonder why we're here today. I call you a hypocrite because you have no idea what it means to suffer, so you spout nonsense."

Tenma was completely speechless while Shirabe continued to glare at him until she started leaving.

Shirabe POV

After I let out some of anger I started walking around the shops. But just thinking about Matsukaze seemed to make me a little annoyed. Until...

!

???: wHY aRe YoU dOIng tHis to mE? I'M tRyiNg mY BeSt...!

"No..."

I put my hand on my head.

"I...I should be the one saying that...after all you..."

When I closed my eyes I could see a hand about to hit me.

!

I quickly opened my eyes again to see no one was there.

*pant pant*

"...Will you ever escape from my dreams..."

I quickly ran to the parking lot and when I got there...

"Huh? Father?"

Dad turned around and I ran up to him.

"Ah, Yuuka-nee you're here too?"

Yuuka: "It's been a while, Shirabe-chan."

"Yes... good to see you."

I smiled at her.

"What are the two of you doing here?"

Ishido: "Just some business is all."

"I see..."

I paused before speaking again.

"Today... will you be home?"

Ishido: !

Dad looked surprised but then smiled.

Ishido: "Yeah."

I smiled brightly.

"I see...! Yuuka-nee would you like to come over too?"

Yuuka: "That would be nice. It's been while since I had your cooking, Shirabe-chan."

"I can't wait...!"

3rd POV

As Shirabe was smiling with Ishido and Yuuka, a figure far away was frozen.

Tsurugi: "Saegusa-senpai... is Ishido-san's daughter...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 384 12
(Inazuma Eleven FF) (Dark Endou FF) Book 1: In Which He Plays Summary: Their story began with their captain. They grew when he did. They flew when he...
2.3K 115 24
When a few members of Inazuma fell in another dimension. It's the task to survive. Can they find a way to escape and go back to their own dimension...
15.7K 631 19
Fifth Sector is a group that has regulated soccer within Japan and are trying to take over the world with regulated soccer. They use SEEDS who are s...
147K 7.3K 50
⚠️English isn't my main language! Be warned of bad grammar! I also noticed I misspelled sometimes TSURUGI name to Tsuguri, my bad if you notice some...