Obsessed

Galing kay myself_no_one

"You are not going there and that's the end of our conversation." He yelled while tightening his grip on my w... Higit pa

• S Y N O P S I S •
• P R O L O G U E •
• F E A R •
• P A R T Y •
• C A S T •
• W E D D I N G •
• D A T E ? •
• B O S S ? •
• K I O •
• L A T E •
• H U G •
• P H O B I A •
• H O P E •
• T H E S S A •
• G U I D E •
A/N
• D E C I S I O N S •
😭😭
• A N Y T H I N G •
• S H I V E R S •
• C O L E •
• B E T R A Y A L •
• W I N K •
• F I V E ? ! •
• J O K E •
• P A S T •
• A D V A N T A G E •
• S H O C K •
• S H O P P I N G •
• R A V I S H I N G •
• D O W N H I L L •
• H U R T I N G •
• S I G H •
• O B S E S S E D •
• S O R R Y •
• P R O P O S A L •
• H A P P Y •
• E P I L O G U E •
NEW STORY!!
C H O O S E
🥳100 K🥳
🎊200K /ANNOUNCEMENT🎊

• A S S T O N •

18.6K 507 102
Galing kay myself_no_one

Aria's POV

I bit my lip pacing around the hall, Ashton still hadn't returned.

I am so worried, I don't even know what to do. I go up to his bedroom and take my phone. I open the contacts and chuckle at the name I saved him as.

Asston

I had done that when I got his number on the second day of work.

I call him, it rings and rings but he doesn't pick it up.

Idiot.

I mean phones were invented to talk and people nowadays use it for everything else, just not picking up their phone-

No one needs you lecture right now.

Okay.

I just go back down and sit on the couch.

God! Where is he?!

I heard a 'ding' and immediately went to the door and opened it.

Ashton, his driver with Tessa in his arms were standing there, I sighed and wrapped my arms around Ashton.

He hugged me back.

"Aria, you would like for Regg to bring Tessa in first?" He said and I pulled away.

"S-Sorry." I said and moved out of the way.

Regg nodded at me and brought Tessa in. He gently laid her on the couch and I moved towards her.

"Thanks Regg. You may leave." I heard Ashton say.

"Anytime K- Sir." Regg replied and I looked at him.

Was he gonna say something else?

He clearly changed his words.

Anyway.

He went out and I moved towards Ashton and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He held me by my waist and smiled down at me.

"Ash, I was so scared." I told him.

"You dont need to be scared Aria. I told you right, I can handle this." He explained.

I nodded and placed my head against his chest.

"You may say whatever, but I can't help but get scared. As every minute passed I couldn't help but think what would you be doing? Were you safe? Was Tessa safe? I-"

"Shh. It's fine babe, I am home, I am safe, Tessa's safe. There's no problem, okay?" He cut me off and I nodded.

I looked up at him and he brought his lips to mine.

"Uh you guys, that could wait." I heard Tessa and we immediately pulled away.

I blushed red but rushed towards Tessa.

"Tess, are you alright?" I asked her.

She wraps her arms around me as I sat by her side. I hugged her and soothed her back.

"Annie, I was so scared." She said.

"It's okay, you're safe now." I cooed at her.

"Ya thanks to you Mr. King." She said and I looked at Ashton to see him nod and he went away.

I rolled my eyes.

"And you Ms. Mathews are in big trouble. Why wouldn't you tell me you're dating Mr. Hottie here, the Ashton King?" She said and I blushed.

"Uh, it just happened. And you, what is with the inquiry? You were kidnapped for Heaven's sake, show some weakness. Sleep." I blurt out whatever came to my mind.

"Huh? girl, that doesn't even make sense." She said and I chuckled.

"You go freshen up and I'll make something for you." I tell her and help her get into one of the guest rooms above.

I then went to Ashton's room, I knocked once, twice but he didn't reply so I twisted the knob ever so slowly, you know like those in horror movies where the stupid protagonist is sleeping and the ghost enters the room-

Okay, so you're saying that you are a ghost?

No I'm not.

Whatever.

I enter the room and hear the shower running, so I sigh and lie on the bed.

I think about what all Ashton is doing for me and I am very thankful for that.

I hear the bathroom door open.

Oh my God! What if Ashton is naked?!

So I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I hear his footsteps travel around the room and to my side.

I heard light dragging noice, indicating that he pulled the chair in front of me.

Does that mean he is not naked?

I mean, who would sit naked in a room in front of someone else, right?

"Pretense doesn't suit you sweetheart." I heard him and cleared my throat to stop myself from smiling.

"Who said I was pretending anything?" I lied, not opening my eyes.

"Hmm, sure." He muttered.

"What?!" I exclaimed, still not opening my eyes.

"Why have you closed your eyes?" He said and paused before speaking again. "Ohh, are you shy baby? Do you think I walked out naked from the bathroom?"

Holy mother of Jesus! He found out? How even?!

Maybe because of your trash of an acting, Ms. Obvious.

Oh.

I heard him laugh like a maniac. So I opened one of my eye and peeked at him.

He was sitting there in a dusty blue t-shirt and grey tracks.

I internally sighed in relief and opened my other eye.

"Whatever you are thinking is so not true." I said. "And stop laughing, its irritating." I continued.

I got up without looking at him because I am two hundred and fifty percent sure my face was as red as a ripe tomato.

I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled into his lap.

I gasped and looked at him shocked. He was smiling, full-blown, looking cute.

Aw.

"What?" I asked looking down and back up.

"You don't need to be flustered around me Aria, I was just teasing you." He said.

He leaned in close and I smiled back at him. He moved his face closer to my ear and whispered. "And next time you don't need to close your eyes, I'm all yours."

I hit his arm, standing up from his lap.

"I'm going." I informed him and exit the room, all the while hearing him laugh.

Asshole. These are the times when I feel like I did the right thing, naming him Asston.

I remembered something and peeked my head through the door.

"Can I use your kitchen?" I asked him.

"You don't need to ask Aria, please, use whatever you want." He said while rubbing his hair with his towel. I smiled.

Asshole but cute.

I go down to the kitchen and make some chicken corn soup for Tessa, she really likes it plus its healthy for her.

And I make some mac&cheese and coleslaw for me and Ashton.

Tessa was down by the time I cooked everything.

"Hmm, smells delicious." She said while coming down the stairs.

"Hey, come let's have dinner." I said and called out Ashton.

He too came down, typing away on his phone. Tessa went into the kitchen to add some more vinegar into her soup.

"So, what's for dinner?" He asked, settling down, keeping his phone aside.

"Mac and cheese and slaw." I said and sat beside him.

"Looks tasty." He said and leaned in. "Just like you." He said and I turned towards him with an ' I am disgusted ' look.

"Don't do that again. I feel weird. Oh my God Ashton, why would you say that?!" I said, with my eyes widened.

"What can I say sweetheart, I can't control myself around you." He said and winked.

I blushed and turned away from him, making my hair fall on my face covering my blush.

Tessa came back from the kitchen and I cleared my throat and smiled at her.

She grinned back and sat on the chair opposite to mine.

We all ate and chatted away happily for a while before Tessa was tired so she retired to her room.

I washed the dishes and Ashton helped me dry them and place them into the cabinets.

"Ashton." I called him out.

"Hmm"

"Thank you for letting us crash at your place tonight." I thanked him.

"Aria, that's no problem to me, in fact I am more contented having you in front of my eyes, safe and sound." He said making me smile.

"I'll go sleep with Tessa." I informed him, while wiping my hands with a kitchen towel.

"Why would you do that?" He asked and I turned to him confused.

"You can sleep with me Aria, like we did, yesterday." He said and I bit my lip.

"Hmm." I simply said, not arguing.

We both lied down on the bed.

"Ari, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Will you move in with me?" He said and my eyes widened.

I looked at him, to see him already looking at me.

"Ashton..." I trailed off. "Isn't it too soon?" I reasoned.

"Right, sorry." He dismissed.

Oh shit! Was I rude?!

I scoot towards him and put my arm around his torso.

"I will think about it." I said and I felt a light peck on the top of my head.

I snuggled more into him and closed my eyes.

♧♧♧

Tessa decided to go back home, said she was alright now and that me and Ashton should spend the day together and also that she didn't want to be a burden.

So I decided to go for a little shopping and tagged Ashton along.

We reached the mall and Ashton parked the car, coming out to my side and opening the door for me.

"Thank you." I tell him and smile.

"My pleasure." He said, while bowing down a little.

His phone rang and he excused himself for a second. By the time, I took my bag and closed the door of the car.

Suddenly, I felt something hard press on the back of my head.

I was about to yell when I heard a voice whispering to me.

"Speak nothing or I will not hesitate even for a second to blow your head."

♧♧♧

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

5K 140 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
280K 4.3K 42
Book 1 of the [His Everything] series. Amélie Levine Beaumont is the - first female - heir to the French Mafia (the second largest and most powerful...
22.7K 960 36
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
40.5M 972K 45
Ashton Miller was the richest, most powerful and sexiest man alive. Being a multimillionaire, he had everything he could have ever wanted; girls, car...