Ghum-e-yaar

By aisha_writes23

"you know? if it was on me then I would have already sent you to rot in jail... A murderer like you doesn't d... More

character Aesthetic
chapter 1 (The Pain)
chapter 3 (The shock)
chapter 4 (The longing)
chapter 5 (The New Start)
chapter 6(the untold feelings)
chapter 7(The bittersweet)
chapter 8 (the Coldness)
chapter 9 (The beginning)
chapter 10 (The past)
chapter 11 ( The Memories)
chapter 12 (The Heartbreak)
chapter 13 (The comfort)
chapter 14 (The perfect family)
chapter 15 (The Care)
Note
chapter 16 (The feelings)

chapter 2 (The new bond)

2K 107 14
By aisha_writes23

Standing by the window she looked at garden of khan haveli....

It has been a whole month since the tragedy has happened... The damage whose wound was still fresh...Her whole life has changed in one month...Everything which used to seem perfect is nowhere to being ok anymore... She still questions herself what was her fault that her mother stopped talking to her... What was her fault that Shazeb hates her soo much....

But the fun fact here is that she is still in Khan haveli in one piece without any damage... How?... Well her nephew Mr Azaan Shazeb Khan not even a month old baby was as stubborn as his father... The boy had cried all the day when shazeb had throw her out threatening her not to come again she begged she cried... But he has turned deaf ear to her pleads... And at last she left...

It's has been 20 days since that incident her lips still stretch in smile with her eyes glistening with tears by remembering how Azaan has cling to her hugging her... Crying complaining how he had survived a day without her.Her own tears falls seeing his... The duos cried together for mins...

..And when her eyes fell on Shazeb's face seeing his glaring eyes... Like accusing her for taking his son from him.her face paled..

Her heart breaks seeing him like this... His hatered his cold behavior towards her... And his every now threats whenever he see her.... I will destroy you! Isn't he destroying her already...?

A bitter chuckle left her lips

Her birthday is in 2 days. How much they had planned for her 18th birthday... When she'll have everyone around with the new member in family the little bundle of joy. But now no one is here with her except him... Her little bundle of joy... Her Azaan...

"You will always remember your 18th birthday I will make sure of it "

It was his word before leaving for his business trip.... That was the last they had talked like normal persons smiling...

"From now on you will stay here... Dare you reject... I swear I will never let u see him noy even when you die... "

That's how he had make her stay here.... Threatening...

" Mei kese bardaasht karu... Kese sabar rakhu mere Allah... Jab har darwaze band h mere liye... Meri madat kar mere parwardigaar... "

(How I bear this... How I be patience my god... When every door is closed for me.... Help me God)

Looking up at the sky with glassy eyes she whispers to her Allah... Her only light of guidance... she looked down seeing the garden which was beautifully decorated with flowers and her eyes went to the roses part

Where The roses have started to bloom... But it's not fluttering her heart like it always used to

Then she saw two figures... Her eyes focused in there

"Kya baat h bhai... Itni mohabbat se gulabon ko kyu dekha jaa raha h? "

(What's going on....why you looking at the roses with soo much love?)

She said smiling looking at her who gave her, her most favorite toothy grins....

"Dekh rahi thi k... Ye gulab jitne haseen hai utne nazuk bhi... Zara sa hawa ka jhoka unhe bikhere dete h zameen pe... "

(Was seeing that... The more beautiful the roses are the more fragile they are...a little breeze shatters them on the ground)

She replied observing the fragile roses...

Minal hummed in response and went towards her standing beside her

"Keh to sahi rahi h aap... Par zaruri nhi har gulab hawaon se bikhar jaye... Kuch lad prte h un hawaon se... Or khade rehte shaan se.. "

(You are saying right... But it's not important that every rose shatters by winds... Some fight with them... And stand there with pride)

Minal said touching the red roses

"But aap hamesha yaad rakhe manahil.... "

(But you always remember manahil)

Leaving the roses turning towards her who was already looking at her minal said holding her hands

"Aap hamari wo gulab h... Jo behad khubsurat hai.. Nazuk bhi... Magar sb se barhkar aap hamari fighter rose h... Jo jitni bhi teez hawaon se kyu na guzre... Kabhi bikharti nhi h... "

(You are my that rose... Who is so beautiful... Fragile at the same time... But the most important is you are my fighter rose... Who doesn't shatters... No matter how fast the breezes are...)

Kissing her forehead she said smiling...

"But agr me bikhar gyi to....? "

(But what if I shatter? )

The 17 years old teenage asked Innocently... Her eyes have fear of losing

"You won't...your roots will hold you from falling.... "

She replied smiling

"Jaise shazeb bhai apke roots h... Thame rehte apko bikharne se"

(Like shazeb brother is your roots holding you from falling)

She said with adoration in her eyes

"Haa bilkul... "

(Yes... Of course)

Minal replied grinning

"Magr hamare pass to ase roots nhi..! "

(But I don't have roots like this)

The girl replied disappointed

"Acha to hamari manahil sahiba ko bhi hmari trah roots chahiye "

The Michivious masculine voice made them turn there head where shazeb was standing smiling a naughty glint was present in his hazel eyes and a Bookey of white Lillis in his hand... Minal smile widen seeing him while manahil stick out her tongue teasing him...

"Shaz bhai fuzool baatein dimag me lane se pehle hi use band kr le"

(Brother shaz shut you brain before any useless talks come in your mind)

Manahil said knowing what he was upto... The ting of blush was visible on her White cheeks

"Zaruri nhi k mei hamesha fuzool hi kehta hu"

(I don't always talk rubbish)

Shazeb replied in grumpy manner giving minal the bookey and smiled looking at his wifes glowing face...pregnancy suites her... He thought

"Matlab aap maan rahe h aap fuzool baktey hai... "

(Means you are accepting you talk rubbish)

Manahil jumped in victory hearing his word... His eyes widen at his own revelation

"What the hell I just said...!"

He cursed himself muttering

Minal laugh at their reactions

"Abb... Wo... Asi baat nhi h.. Wo... To bs.. "

(Abb.. That... It's not like that... It was just..)

Shuttering he tried to come with an excuse

"Chalein chalein... Bahane na dhundhe... Or jaldi se mere chocolates de dein mujhe"

(Don't try to come with excuse and give me my chocolates fast...)

Forwarding her hand towards him she said smirking

"Mei nhi dera"

(I am not giving)

Turning his face he replied

"To aaj aapne sofe pe soo na hai... Koi na... Hamara kya jata... Aap sofe pe sooye ya room k bahir... Heina Aapi...!"

(So today you wanna sleep on sofa... It's ok... It's not my problem... You sleep on couch or outside the room... Isn't it sister...)

She said nonchalantly waiting for her sister's reply

"Yes...! "

Hearing his wife his eyes widen while her smirk grew looking at his reaction... Michivious glistening in her eyes

"You little devil"

Grunting he takes out the packets of chocolates from his blazers pocket...

Snatching the chocolates she was about to run from there when his voice stopped her

"Tumhe khade rehne keliye mere jaise roots ki zarurat nhi manahil...tum khud khud ki mazbooti bn skti ho. Or tum akeli nhi ho... Hm hai tmhare pass tmhara sath dene keliye... "

(You don't need roots like me to stand manhil.... You yourself can become you own power... And you are not alone... You have us to support you)

Hearing his words her lips twitch into a beautiful smile.... Turning towards them... She gave them thumbs up... The couple chuckles at her... Humming she went from their jumping and eating her chocolates....

And Everything vanish...tears rolled down her cheeks

It's was one of their beautiful memories together... Which didn't last in time but it is still fresh in her heart....

"Aap to mukar gye Shaz bhai... Apni baaton se...na aap sath hai.. Or n-"

(You didn't stand on your word shaz bhai... Neither you are with me nor-)

Her words cut off by the wailing of her munchkin

Turning her heels she went to the crib attached to her bed...

It's was her room in his house... As azaan doesn't like staying away from her not even for one second so they decided to shift his things in here...

Standing in front of the crib she looked down at him a smile formed by itself on her lips.... As he stopped crying seeing her... And was looking at her with his big hazel eyes...the only thing he have taken from his father other than he was minal's copy her nose, lips , hairs and pale white skin

The baby was totally a carbon copy of his mother her minal aapi

With teary eyes she picked the angel in her arms keeping his head on her shoulder but as always he snuggle closure to her hiding his face in the crock of her neck... She smile swinging a little showering his head with feathery kisses and the baby replied trying to give her kiss on her neck making her Ticklish...

Her smile widen

And she started humming his fvrt song

"Muskura de o chand se chehre wale

Dil chura le o chand se chehre wale"

Moving a little with him in her arms.. She sang

"Tere hi khayalon ki duniya basaye

Kahi ab tujhko na dil bhool paye"

Sitting on the swing in her balcony she detached him from her neck and holds his head in one hand and bum in other... He gave her his toothless smile warming her heart...

"Meri betabi to badhti hi jaaye

Meri tanhaayi na koi mitaaye"

She continues admiring his beautiful face as the swing moves

"Meri zindagi aaja tujhko bataoon

Meri har dhadkan tujhe sirf chaahe"

Rubbing her nose with his... She continues the song... The baby tries to hold her face with his tiny hands... She giggle at his effort... Placing a kiss on his rosy lips

"Aazmale o chaand se chehre wale

Muskurale o chaand se chehre walie"

Standing up from the swing she placed him on her chest n moved to towards the bed

"Din raat main tujhse pyaar karoon

Par kaise bhala ikraar karoon"

Sitting on the with the support of headboard she slowly made him lie on her chest kissing his head every second

"Tu na samjhe meri bekarariyaan

Dil churale o chaand se chehre wale

Muskurale o chaand se chehre wale."

She ended the song slowly as he slept peacefully holding her finger in his tiny palm....

"Aap ne mujhe kabhi akele chora hi nhi aapi...! "

(You never left me alone sister...! )

She said looking at the little angel... Indeed her sister was with her supporting her... Becoming her roots in face of Azaan...

On the other side

"Tum usse shadi kr rahe ho shazeb or ye hamara akhiri faisla hai... "

(You are marrying her shazeb and that's our final decision)

Ibrahim Aman her father said in determined voice making him clench his hands...

It has been more than half and hour since they are bickering over this topic.... But they aren't even flinching from their decision making him furious

"Aap mere zindagi ka faisla nhi le sakte Ibrahim uncle me koi mulazim nhi hu apka jo ap kahe or me maan lo"

(You can't take decision of my life... Am not some of your servant who will accept what you say)

His furious voice replied making Ibrahim glare at him

"Hum tmlogon ka behtar chahte h shazeb... Samjh ne ki koshish karo... "

(We wants you guys betterment shazeb... Try to understand this)

His father said in calm voice trying to make him understand that what they are planning is best for them...

"Ha... Meri bivi ki khoni se shadi krwa k ap mera behtar chahte h... Bhool gye h aap k aaj mei jaha hu jis haal me hu... Sirf us k waja se hu... "

(Yes.... By marrying the murderer of my wife you are thinking my good... Have you forgotten that today where I am in which state... Is just because of her...!)

His voice breaking at the end...as he recalls all the things which has happened in these 30 days... 30 days of destruction

"Meri beti khooni nhi h shazeb... "

(My daughter is not a murderer)

Ibrahim said his voice have both pain and anger in them...

Shazeb snickers at him

"Tumhara or manahil ka nikkah jummah ko hoga... "

(Yours and manahil nikkah will be on jummah..)

Ahmed his father declare his final decision making him closed his eyes controlling his anger....

It's exactly after two day.... Her birthday... It's her birthday when they are planning to tie them in a knot...

"You will always remember your 18th birthday.. I will make sure of it... "

He thought remembering his words he had said to her before leaving to Thailand for his business trip

But no...he does have plans to destroy her... But marrying her is a big fat NO... He can't... He can't marry her... Heck he will loved to die than marrying that brat...

"Shazeb khud ka na sahi Azaan ka hi khayal kr lo... Wo usse bina ek pal nhi rah pata... Usse ek maa ki zarurat... Jo manahil hi bn skti h... Usse uski maa dedo shazeb reham karo us bacche pe... "

(Shazed if not for u then pls think of azaan.. He can't live a second without her.. He needs a mother... Give him a mother shazeb have some mercy on the baby...)

Ibrahim desperate voice broke his chain of thoughts...

His eyes darken hearing it

"Aap shayad bhul gyi h uncle... Aaj ussi bewakoof bad dimag ladki ki waja se uski maa nhi h... Usse ki waja se wo bin maa ka ho gya h... "

(Perhaps you've forgotten uncle... Today because of that same idiot.. Brainless girl his mother is not with him....only Because of her he have became a child without mother)

His heart shed tears remembering his sons crying... When he had thrown her out.. He was just crying for her like she was his mother and when he tried to calm him down he didn't even came to his arms and damn that hurted him...

"Shazeb jo chala gya hai hum usse wapis nhi la skte... Bacche samjh ne ki koshish karo... Azaan bht chota hai abhi... Wo nhi reh payega bina maa k... "

(Shazeb we can't bring back the one who is already gone... Child try to understand... Azaan is too small right now... He can't live without a mother...)

His father said trying to make him understand the situation...

"Wo abhi 18 saal ki bhi nhi baba... Kmse kmse use 18 saal ko hone to de... "

(She isn't even 18 years old dad... Let her turn 18 first)

He replied thinking his age card will work but what her father said has shocked him

"Tumhe kya lgta h... Hm jante nhi h k tum usse sath kya krna chahte to shazeb... Kyu uske 18 saal hone ka intezar kr rahe ho... "

(What do you think... We don't know what you want to do with her... Why you are waiting for her to turn 18)

Ibrahim voice held pain....

He looked at the man standing in front of him... It felt like he has aged more years in only one month... The glistening of eyes tells him how hurt he was after knowing his plans for her little girl... Ya he accept he has planned to send her to jail when she turn 18 for life time punishment where he will make her life harder day by day.... and at last when he will confirmed her for his wife death... Then she'll be hanged... Like a murder should be.... It would have her best birthday gift from him... They can think he's being heartless... But why wouldn't he... When she had caused him the most damage... Why wouldn't he be heartless towards... When she herself has killed his heart....

But now what to do... When the old mans has got the hold of his plans...

He thought looking at them then replied

"Jaante hai mere irade uske liye phir bhi keh rahe h shadi kr lo....? "

(You know my intentions for her still you want me to marry her?)

Arching his perfect eyebrows he asked her father

"Tum uske liye khatra bhi ho or uski hifazat bhi tm hi karoge... Bhul gye wo sb shazeb kese bachpan me tm usse naraz hone k bawajud bhi uska khayal krna nhi chorte the..."

(You are harmful for her yet you are her protection... Have you forgotten those times when you don't left caring for her even being mad on her)

Ibrahim said with a soft smile... He knows shazeb is not what he is trying show them... He still was the same shazeb who only knews how to love other... It's just his lose was a way too much that had made him put a facade... And he knows manahil is the only one who can makes things better in there lives again...

Shazeb averted his eyes from his

"Aap jante nhi uncle aap usse kis khai me phek rahe h... Mei uski zindagi jahannum bna dunga...! "

(You don't know uncle where you are throwing her... I will make her life hell...!)

He said and this time he was looking straight into his eyes and his words hold promise into them...

"Tum apne hote kabhi usse barbaad hone nhi doge shazeb.... Jitna bhi tum keh lo... Par itna yaqeen to mujhe tumpe hai...! "

(You won't let anything happen to her shazeb... No matter how much you say... I have this much trust on you...!)

Saying this Ibrahim and Ahmed stood up from their chairs leaving him standing in the middle of his office...

With confused angry heart... Throwing all things present on his desk he sat on the floor... Looking down...

Drop of two tears fall on the floor ....

He don't want this....!

His heart scream at him... As many drops of tears fall from his hazel eyes...

"Minal....! "

His desperate voice told his pain....

_______________to be continue

Hey everyone...!

How's everyone doing?

Hope all are good! , am good also if you are thinking 😜

So the second chapter is her.... You guys have already read it...!

So how's it?... You like it?.... How's Azaan?.... You like the little angel... Because I love him... And what about his father...

Mr shazeb.... You like him?

The guy is in pain... 😔

(Ps: am sorry shazeb... But don't worry your author loves u... I will make a way for u don't worry😥)

So do comment and vote

Till then take care

Stay home, stay safe...

Love

Aisha... ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 573 28
"Habiba?" He stares at her dark orbs searching for the familiarity in them. "It's Hanan!" "Lies." He mutters taking a step closer, he reaches for he...
647K 10.7K 14
On the verge of tears, she smiled. ~~~~~ "I have noticed a thing about you; you don't like being treated like a lady. You prefer being treated with...
43.5K 1.5K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
236K 4.6K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...