I HATE YOU | MASKY

By Blxrrii

୨⎯ "Here, Let me help you up."⎯୧ Who knew that the person who was supposedly going to kill her had become su... More

Notice
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
C H A P T E R 39
C H A P T E R 40
C H A P T E R 41
C H A P T E R 42
C H A P T E R 43
C H A P T E R 44
C H A P T E R 45
C H A P T E R 46
C H A P T E R 47
C H A P T E R 48
C H A P T E R 49
C H A P T E R 50
C H A P T E R 51
C H A P T E R 52
C H A P T E R 53
C H A P T E R 54
C H A P T E R 55
C H A P T E R 56
C H A P T E R 57
C H A P T E R 58
C H A P T E R 59
C H A P T E R 60
C H A P T E R 61
C H A P T E R 62
C H A P T E R 63
C H A P T E R 64
C H A P T E R 65
C H A P T E R 66
C H A P T E R 67
C H A P T E R 68
C H A P T E R 69
C H A P T E R 70
C H A P T E R 71
100K Special-Death

C H A P T E R 35

5.7K 164 308
By Blxrrii

Y/n's POV

"Hey Y/n, you ready to go?" Clockwork asks.

"Yeah, let me just get my purse." You say. She nods and I go to find your purse. I come back and the both of us head out.

"We'll take Toby's car if that's fine with you." She states. I give a small nod. She puts her ring on and she changes. I look at her. She looked exactly like she did before except there was no clock in her eye and the stitches on her face. She catches me looking at her.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing, I just like your other look. It represents you way better." I admit.

"Thanks, no one's ever said that about me." She confesses.

"Well I guess I'm the first."

We get to the mall and we park the car. We rush inside so we could be in the a.c.

"So where do you want to go first?" I asked. She looked around and then pushed me into a store.

Time Skip

She decided to drag me into one more store, and I was getting tired. We were holding drinks. Her holding a cup of pink lemonade and me holding a {milkshake of choice}.

"Okay Y/n, how about that one?" She asks, pointing at a bathing suit.

A/n: Again, I'll change it later but wear whatever outfit you desire to swim in

I look at it. I liked the white outline, and it didn't seem too revealing for my taste.

"Yeah, I like it. A lot actually." I admitted.

"Great! We'll get that one for you, and I'll get this one!" She responded. She held up a green bathing suit that had a sunflower on it. I nodded in agreement.

We buy the bathing suits and leave. Clock work takes off her ring in the car and I smile when she goes back to her regular appearance. We get inside the mansion and we see a couple of people on the couch. I said goodbye to Clockwork and go upstairs. I planned on going to my room but instead went to see BEN for some unknown reason. I knock on the door and wait for him to let me come in. He says come in and I do. I see BEN and Jeff playing some shooter game.

"Hey."

"Hi... What's in the bag?"

"Drugs." I said sarcastically.

"Damn, I didn't think you'd be a stoner Y/n." Jeff said surprisingly, obviously not realizing it was a joke.

"It's a joke. It's actually, you know what nevermind." I cut myself off. There game ended and they both looked at me.

"No no, go on. Tell us what it is." BEN irked me. He had a smirk on his face and I held an annoyed face.

"It's a bathing suit, there. Happy?" I said, annoyed.

"Overjoyed!" The blonde said teasingly.

I watched them play as I sipped on my drink obnoxiously to annoy them.

"I swear Y/n, if you keep on doing that I'm going to explode your brains." BEN threatened. I laughed and airy laugh.

"You can have it." I said handing them the drink.

"Isn't that like sharing germs?" Jeff asked.

"Oh I've cleaned your room. You're one to talk." I said, remembering the horrible events of the time.

"Thanks." BEN...thanked?

"Yeah whatever. I'm leaving." I waved them goodbye and got small murmurs as a response.

I made my way to my room and set the bag down. I played with a small ball of darkness in my hand, watching it spin and hop from one hand to the other. You picked up your phone and got the greatest idea of all time.

To annoy Masky through text

Y.n

Hey guess what?

I hate you so much I'm going to annoy you through text.

Caus I'm still very mad about you embarrassing me like that. T-T

Tim

Typing...

I should change his name.

Y/n has changed the name 'Tim' to 'I_hate_you_mf'

I_hate_you_mf

What do you want from me dipshit

Great another Toby.

Y.n

I mean, you don't like Toby that much so that's a win for me bitch

You got a text from clockwork.

Y.n

As much as I'd like to sit here and annoy you I got plans

ByE bItCh

I_hate_you_mf

You know your not supposed to leave right?

What does Slender even see in you?

I scoff at the last text even though no one could hear me. I checked Clockworks message and sure enough it was her saying that we were going now and I should put on the bathing suit. I gulped and replied. Then turned off my phone and looked at the bathing suit. I sighed and started dressing.

Once I put it on I look at the mirror. It looked okay. I put on the shorts and thought that it was still to revealing to walk out in, so I grabbed my signature dino hoodie. (props to you if you remember)

The hoodie was oversized so it looked okay to walk out in. I grabbed my phone and a towel, then walked out my room. I met Clockwork and Toby at the end of the stairs. We waited for the other two males to come. I sighed and rested my head on the wall.

Flashback

"Okay Y/n, we're here!" The girls dad exclaimed. Y/n looked terrified.

"Are there any sharks?" The girl asked. The rest of the family laughed.

"No Y/n, and if there is, I'll fight them and kill them." Her brother teased, the young girl unaware to the teasing. She shrieked and the rest of the family laughed.

End of Flashback

"Y/n?" Toby waved a hand in front of me. I wake up from my doze off. and looked confused.

"Come on, they're here." Clockwork says. I nod my head and make my way outside. I rub my arms feeling uneasy. BEN noticed and looked at me.

"You okay? You look like your about to motherfucking cry." He says jokingly. You laugh.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just, a little cold." I lie.

"You know it's fine if your scared. I'm actually really scared of water. Not as much as before, but I can't go in water over 5'2 feet." He admits. I feel slightly more comfortable for some odd reason. I wasn't scared of the water, but of my body. I know they wouldn't judge, well maybe Jeff, but I guess I've always been insecure.

"Okay here's the lake." Clockwork said pointing a hand at it.

"Oh I know this lake. I threw my knife in here after I killed my adoptive parents." I remembered. They all looked at me and I just shrugged. Toby took off his hoodie and cannon-balled into the water. The other three followed.

"Y/n?" I look to see Clockwork say. You know what fuck it.

I took off your hoodie and shorts then ran into the water. They all cheered me on, making me feel special. After that we played a couple of games did random stuff.

After swimming we dried ourselves off. After I dried myself off for the most part I put my hoodie and shorts on. Jeff and Toby started a fire and we all sat around it. I took and drank a f/d from the cooler someone brought.

It was nighttime and everyone fell asleep except for you. You were on your phone doing random things. you accidently opened the news app and saw a familiar face.

'Spencer Oak reported dead last morning.'

. . .

Hey!! Long chapter and a somewhat cliff hanger. Also if any of you read this story but don't vote or comment please comment over

here.

I'm just curious. But anyways, I'll see you next chapter. Bye Clouds!! Unedited

-Blxrry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 9
WARNING - this book contains × blood and gore × swearing Y/N L/N is a senior in high school and during the new semester three new students...
30K 631 32
⚠️FUTURE SELF HERE! THIS STORY WAS MADE A YEAR AGO SO IT HAS SPELLING MISTAKES AND CRAP SO IF THERE ARE ERRORS IM VERY SORRY I CANT FIX IT CAUSE IM B...
134K 1.3K 14
This is a Story about you the reader this is my first story where I'm not the character so yay. I don't own any of the creepy pastas they belong to t...
360K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...