prom queen, ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐„๐‹

By bloodymikaelson

โ› just another dressed up heartbreak, god save the prom queen โœ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ / ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.

3.2K 160 69
By bloodymikaelson

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beverly had been in New Orleans for three weeks now, they weren't her favourite but she was persevering. Still treating the pregnant wolf of the house patronizingly, werewolves and vampires were never the blonde's favourite species, she was a witch, it was obvious really. Elijah had disappeared into thin air a few days after entering the internet to the implantation for Beverly to continue her lessons regularly.

After his disappearance, Beverly thought a few times about leaving the city and going back home but she wasn't ready to risk losing her college for that, plus Klaus, Elijah's younger persistent brother, wouldn't have allowed it either way.

Currently, the blonde was running for her morning jog through New Orleans' streets. Keeping herself in shape was even more important than her college degree. She expected New Orleans to have many beauty pageants around but surprisingly, there were but a few counted and for citizens to participate, that would have been disappointing but she knew a few things about running pageants so she had put her name up for organizers and already got back a few calls so when she wasn't running, or studying, or being mean to everyone within a few meters close to her, she was running a pageant, dealing with fake girls looking like dolls.

It helped take off her mind of whatever Klaus Mikaelson was wrecking in New Orleans and overlook any drop of blood in the house, bad enough he took her warning lightly. She stopped back at her car, parked in front of a cafe where she would get an Expresso after her jog but she gasped, finding her car's front windshield entirely destroyed with a guy standing beside it rubbing his neck nervously.

"Is that my car? What did you do to my car?" Beverly came up to him with raised eyebrows, ready to fight the hell out of him, "You are going to fix this."

"I am sorry, of course, I will fix it," He apologized, nodding as she placed her hands on her hips, waiting, "What?.... Now?"

"Did you not hit it now?" She responded simply, "Fix it, now."

He chuckled humorlessly, "But that will take time. I will come by to take it later...I am Diego."

"Oh, hi Diego. That doesn't fix things," Beverly crossed her arms, shaking her head, "I can't drive around with my car looking like this. Your car presents you, which is not that correct in your case," She stopped, looking at his car which was a black jeep, "This can't be your car."

"It isn't," Diego nodded, pausing, "Ah...it's my friend's, Look, lady—" She cut him off mid-sentence.

"—Well, not only do you not know how to drive but you steal cars, too," Beverly concluded, crossing her arms, "Wonderful," She clapped her hands, giving him a sickeningly sweet smile, one she would usually force in front of everyone so she wouldn't frown and ruin her face's look.

"I am about to get an Expresso—" Beverly stated before Diego interjected.

"—Thanks, you don't have to get me one."

She raised an unimpressed eyebrow and continued to cross her arms, "Of course I don't have to, you ruined my car. As I was saying, I am about to get an Expresso, it will take five minutes. I expect my car without a scratch by then," Beverly finished smiling before she made her way into the cafe, leaving a quite shocked Diego out, shifting from one foot to another.

The blonde was ticking her fingernails on the counter impatiently. Not only did she have to live in a too crowded for her liking city, but now some dumb vampire ruined her perfectly painted and specially designed for her car. That day couldn't get worse.

Rather than smiling gratefully as the waiter gave her the Expresso with a smile, Beverly huffed out rolling her eyes before she made her way outside, sipping on her beverage to calm her nerves and think of other ways for the current situation, that didn't include snapping the vampire's neck.

"You didn't fix it," She stated patronizingly, nodding to herself, "Lovely, where's the police station, here?"

Diego didn't get to reply as another voice joined in, "There won't be much need for that."

"Why? You will magically fix what he did?" Beverly asked, crossing her arms as she turned to look at the dark-skinned man who had joined in, judging by his style he was probably the one the car Diego drove belonged to, in the first place, "I don't care what you do but I can't drive around with what's left of my car that your blind friend ruined."

"Look, hon, we will fix it in a few, no need for the empty threats," He assured her, smiling lightly but unconvinced gaze didn't drop as she raised an eyebrow as if telling him, "really"? "I am Marcel Gerard, you have heard me, yes?"

"No, didn't have the misfortune," Beverly took in a deep breath before handing him her car keys, "Look, take this," She put it in his hand, closing his finger on it then opened her palm out, "Now give me yours."

"Why?"

"I will be moving with your car until you fix mine and when it's done then," She paused, taking his phone from his other hand as she, very casually, wrote in her number, "You will call me."

"Alright, fair...," Marcel nodded, trailing off with a raised eyebrow as he had yet to know her name.

"Beverly, Beverly Hills," She smiled, introducing herself as he handed her his car keys. The blonde then opened her car door, getting out her laptop case before slamming the door shut, grimacing as she passed by her car's windshield.

Beverly continued walking and opened Marcel's car, getting in and putting her laptop case and phone in the passenger seat before fixing her hair in the mirror and proceeding to drive away, very casually.

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

Beverly was sitting in the upstairs living room, typing quickly on her laptop. Careful to get her assignments done before the next morning so she could take a day off for shopping. Someone would think that film school was all fun and jokes but it was nowhere near what was shown on TV.

The blonde stopped typing and turned off her Bluetooth headphones when she heard Hayley getting out of her room with an iron poker in hand, asking, "Did you hear that?"

"Anyone told you that iron pokers are not good defence?" Beverly asked back, taking off her headphones as Hayley rolled her eyes, "I didn't hear anyone because I was too busy listening to Maroon 5."

"A car just pulled in the driveway," The pregnant werewolf said, walking closer to the staircase with steady steps before Beverly rolled her eyes, following suit, knowing that if anything had happened an iron poker wouldn't do a vampire much harm.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked, stopping downstairs to find a blonde girl that had just barged in casually. The werewolf rolled her eyes, remembering the last time that happened.

"Oh, you must be the maids. My bags are in the car," Rebekah started, looking between the two of them, "get them, will you?"

Hayley smiled wryly, putting down the iron poker, "Hello, not the maids."

The Hills girl raised her eyebrows, shrugging, "I have been called worse."

"Right," Rebekah nodded, realizing before she looked at Hayley, "You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump," She assumed, finishing, "Guess you're not showing yet."

"It's Hayley, isn't it?"

"Wow, some manners you have," Beverly commented, chuckling before she crossed her arms.

Hayley turned to Beverly, raising an eyebrow, "You can't judge in that department."

"And you would be the girl Elijah rescued from bankrupting or something?" Rebekah deduced, looking at Beverly, "He told me your name, something about a city but I just can't remember it."

"It's Beverly Hills," The blonde shrugged, answering. She was used to the patronizing treatment from her step-moms and most of the pageant girls who envied her self-esteem and ice-cold personality. Being around fake girls all her life taught her to be like a sponge, absorb the bad, and smile, nothing too hard.

"You have your brother's manners."

Rebekah agreed, warning them, "And his temper, too, so watch it," She looked around the house, asking, "Where's Elijah?"

"Beats me. He's long gone," Hayley shrugged, cluelessly.

The Mikaelson asked, emphasizing, "What do you mean, long gone?"

"You know like... poof!" Beverly had jazz hands as she explained, chuckling, "He just bailed a little while ago after a lot of promises to keep the both of us safe and after he wired this junk ass house with the internet."

The werewolf nodded, adding, "Guess that's what we get for trusting a vampire."

"Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises," Rebekah shook her head, assuring them, "Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like, Klaus!" She finished, calling him aloud as Hayley was taken back a little before she rolled her eyes, "Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

"That kind of drama makes me glad I never had siblings," Beverly crossed her arms, addressing Hayley who nodded in agreement, "I am going to go finish studying."

The blonde made her way upstairs, jumping on the couch before pulling her personal computer back in her lap and putting her headphones back on. If there was anything that Beverly cared about more than studying itself, it was setting the mood for studies. She had to want to study before actually doing it.

Within a few minutes, she was halfway through her assignment about vintage movie productions when she looked up to find said Mikaelson girl standing with crossed arms, "Yes?"

"I'm going to search this house inch by inch until I find what my evil brother has done to my good one," Rebekah claimed as Beverly took off her headphones, "You two are helping."

"No, thanks for the offer though. I have homework," Beverly said, looking back at her screen, noticing that Rebekah's glare had yet to waver, she looked up again, "Elijah insured that my education keeps going like it always has," She stated, staring at an imaginary watch on her wrist before finishing, "And right now is the time I do homework, not search for corpses."

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

Later the next day, it was almost noon when Beverly parked the black jeep in front of a bar called Rousseau's. It looked too cheap for her to be sitting inside, having a drink— that is if she ever drank. However, Marcel had invited her over for an apology drink to give her the now fixed car as well. So there she was.

The blonde huffed out, locking the car. She soon smiled beamingly, noticing her car was parked right in front of Rousseau's, all fixed up. Beverly clapped happily before she walked inside, eyeing the drunken tourists with distaste then she spotted Marcel sitting on a barstool, she sighed, walking ahead.

"Oh, you came," He greeted her with his usual toothy smile that looked so...genuine.

"Why wouldn't I? You have my car," Beverly shrugged, sitting on a barstool.

"Rousseau's didn't seem like a place you would be found in," Marcel responded, shaking his head before downing a shot, "What would you have?" He asked her.

She shook her head, handing him his car keys, "No, thanks...I don't drink," The blonde stated, "I just need my car keys to get back home."

"You look like a woman on a mission," He chuckled, handing her the car keys. She took them gratefully, raising her eyebrows at the new key chain in the shape of a small bird, "It's a small souvenir."

"Well, aren't you sentimental?" Beverly smiled, standing up, "Thank you, Marcel," She thanked him before turning around and making her way to the door.

"Will I see you again?" He called after her.

She shrugged to herself, turning around to face him, "Maybe, you have my number."

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

Beverly drove back to the implantation, finally in a good mood before she stepped out of the car and took a look at the trail of bodies in front of the house. She gritted her teeth, holding on to the car door as she shut her eyes, letting her mind take her to the same gruesome vision.

The blonde, knowing her warnings were never listened to, sat back inside her car and waited for them to finish off burning the bodies. Missing back home at the States was not just for all the pageants but it was for the fact that not every step she made a dead body lied down, reminding her of the night she found her mother drowning in a pool of her own blood.

࿐ ࿔ ✧˖*°

okie, I was feeling a teeny bit of cliche with marcel and bev but honestly its far from cute when all the action starts out!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 4.9K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
182K 7K 40
โ ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. โž (๐€๐”) (๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐…๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐๐ข๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง) ๏ฟฝ...
161K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰