Irresistibly Sweet

By mica_blue

Tyler Gray has been known for his involvement in violent fights. He's grown used to the whispers, the rumors... More

Irresistibly Sweet
Tyler's Mischievous Wife
Allen Anderson
An Everyday Morning
The Perverted Neighbor
The Masters Have Arrived
Allen Anderson is Real...
Tyler's Friends
Small Suspicion
Escape
First Fight
Another Meeting
Tyler's Troubled Thoughts
Sweetly Surprised
Taking Care of the Sick
West's Day
An Interesting Deal
What is Alice to Tyler?
The Beach
Big Bro's Words of Wisdom
Sleepless
Behind the Mask
You're My...
Surprises and Revelations
Messing with the Gang
Um...Evan?
Clingy
Where's My Kiss
Friendship
Friendship II
The Whys of Tyler's Temper
Little Discoveries
Date Day I
Date Day II

Home

39.6K 1K 436
By mica_blue

Alice Anderson

We left the park after a few more hours of walking and talking. And Tyler brought me to the place I never would’ve thought he’d ever bring me to.

The beach.

“Are you okay, Tyler?” I asked in concern. “Did you eat something funny?”

He rolled his eyes at me. “No. You love the beach right? So here we are, at the beach.”

“But I didn’t bring anything!” I protested immediately, excitedly unbuckling my seatbelt and removing my shoes hurriedly. Tyler had a tiny smile on his handsome face as he removed his own seatbelt leisurely and proceeded to take off his shoes. “Careful cupcake, you might trip.”

I ignored him and got out of the car with my shoes dangling from my fingers. The beach didn’t have many people there and the waves were nice and steady. I grinned excitedly and started walking towards the waves. The wind carried the scent of the ocean, feeling it caress my face. I’ve always loved this. The pool made me happy, but the sea just made me absolutely giddy. The pool was too…dead. The ocean was alive.

“Ty!” I said, beckoning him over to me with an excited wave of my hand. He stuck his tongue out but stayed where he was with one hand in his pocket, while the other held his shoes.

“Come here Ty,” I said wondering why he wouldn’t—

Realization dawned on me and I ran to him as quickly as I could. “You okay?” I said breathlessly. “Sorry, I got too excited and forgot about your thing with water.” I stood in front of him and watched him take a deep breath. “I admit that I was pretty hesitant about this. It was actually part of the original plan. You know, the one that I didn’t follow through and discarded,” he shrugged, taking his hand out of his pocket and holding it out to me. I took it without a second thought and grinned. “I like it. But why? You hate this.”

He shook his head. “I don’t hate you. And well, you looked like a total idiot running like a child. So it was all worth it.” I bumped his hips with mine for his teasing and I looked at the waves, listening to them making a small roar. “You know, when you said that this…” I held up our hands, “is permanent. It made me happy. Not that I’m making you promise anything but…it just helped. A whole lot actually.”

“I did mean it though,” he mumbled, red dusting his cheeks. “I don’t think I’ll…wait, no. You’re not getting this sappy shit out of me again.”

I laughed. “Darn, I was hoping you’d spill more of your feelings.”

He smirked. “I’m already too used to your twisted antics.”

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“What do you think your parents would think of us?” he suddenly asked. “Must not really be surprised since they’re the ones who set us up in the first place.”I stiffened, but I was subtle enough to hide it. Every time someone mentions my parents, which is almost never, I would have this foul rising guilt in the pit of my stomach, making me feel like I need to vomit out my guts. I can’t say that what I’m doing is a bad thing when this is the happiest I’ve ever been my entire life. And—

“Alice?”

I was startled to find Tyler’s face so close, his forehead against mine. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. “Yes?”

“What were you thinking about?” he asked curiously.

“Marriage?” I said, saying the first thing that popped into my head. I watched Tyler’s eyes widen in surprise and he stepped back. “Sorry, okay… that was stupid. Forget I said that,” I rambled on in panic. What is wrong with me? Of all the things I could have said. It had to be that one.

Tyler looked a bit uncomfortable. “Look, I’m not saying I’m against the idea but, can we not talk about this now? I mean, that’s kind of way way way into the future right? And we have other shit that we should be focusing on here, in the now. So can we leave that for our future selves to maybe not awkwardly talk about?”

I stared at him for a minute before laughing. God. Tyler is so cute. “What about sex?”

And I just had to say the wrong thing again? What happened to my tight filter? When Tyler broke down my walls earlier in the park, did he damage my brain filter as well? I’m reminding myself of how Naomi talks.

Tyler’s face was straight as he said, “I’m not having sex with you.”

I gasped, “What? Why not? I mean I’m not saying that you should sleep with me like tonight or now, but, are you saying you wouldn’t….ever?”

“Alice,” he said my name with every bit of frustration laced in his tone, “We are not going to talk about this.”

“But really? You won’t…ever?” I repeated, tone heavy with real disappointment.

“Not….ever,” he muttered, “Of course I…” he glanced at me and blushed. “Look, we’re not discussing this. We’re not going to plan it out. It’ll just…happen. Unplanned and unexpected. But we are not talking about it on our first fucking date.”

I could not control the giddiness that took over me. “So you are sexually attracted to me!”

“Goddammit Alice!” he roared, but his face was still quite flushed. He dropped the laced of his shoes and proceeded to pinch both my cheeks, stretching them and making me look ridiculous. “Stop it right now or I’ll—“

“Hool hat?” You’ll what? Is what I wanted to say but it was very difficult to speak with him messing with my cheeks.

He seemed like he was having a hard time coming up with something to threaten me with. I was enjoying the messy flickers of his thoughts projecting on that handsome face of his. His brow knit together and his green eyes focused on me, his lip twitching into a frustrated frown which I’ve become overly fond of. He let go of my cheeks, merely cupping my face in his palms. “You know what? I’m not going to do anything.” He smirked and then let go, stepping back and picking up his discarded shoes.

“What do you mean you aren’t going to do anything?” I asked, not quite getting what he was saying.

He just smiled and stared at the waves. “Ty,” I whined. Well, he found one way to shut me up about sex, which was to ignore me completely. I rubbed my cheeks and scooted a bit closer to him, nudging him a bit to get his attention. He didn’t bother with me at first but after a few more nudging, he turned with a raised brow, asking me if I’m going to try talking about it again. I flashed him a sheepish grin and shook my head.

He smiled and uncrossed his arms, holding his hand out once again for me to take, which I gladly did.

The sun was slowly setting, casting a beautiful array of colors reflecting on the ocean. “So…” I said, still watching the scenery in front of me. “Should we head home?” I asked

“I was going to ask you if you wanted to eat dinner out,” he chuckled. “But honestly, I’d rather eat my brother’s cooking.”

“Sounds great. Did he always cook that brilliantly?” I asked. “Your mom was always the one handling the food when I used to visit.”

“Yup. Whenever they were busy with work or just too tired, West would cook something up and serve them in their room, or in dad’s study. I was in charge with deserts, although I’m pretty sure West can make them as good as me.”

We drove back home after a few more minutes of admiring the sunset. It was the very first time I’ve ever been to the beach without going in the water. But it was the best one so far.

We spent the drive talking aimlessly about mostly nonsense. Tyler and I tried to guess what West would be cooking for dinner. But then right as we were three blocks away from home, we saw something that made Tyler slow down and park discreetly at the side of the road.

“Is that…?” I breathed, eyes glued to the seen in front of me.

“Holy shit. That son of a bitch,” Tyler grinned.

From across the road we could see Evan walking with Sera Miller. He was listening closely to what the girl seemed to be telling him, looking more comfortable than I’d ever seen him before with a girl.

“This is gold,” Tyler laughed.

“What should we do?” I asked him. He grinned, but his eyes remained on the sweet couple we were spying on. “Nothing. We do nothing but drive home and eat West’s home-cooked dinner and tell them how great our date went. And then we’ll help find Nash again.” He looked like he was so happy for Evan. It reminded me how much they see each other as real brothers. Because Tyler looked at him the way West looked at Ty when we were still little.

“What about Evan?” I asked as he started driving again.

“We’ll talk to him once he gets home. I have a feeling he’ll miss out on dinner and spend it with her,” he chuckled.

The moment we got home, Naomi immediately gushes over my new hairstyle. “It looks absolutely gorgeous on you Alice!” She claps her hands and surveys me in motherly delight. “You look stunning. Doesn’t she, Ty?” she turned to Tyler who was reaching over to carry Nash who wasn’t hiding like usual. “Yeah yeah, I already told her that,” he mumbled.

“Pwetty,” Nash smiled at me and I melted, pressing a kiss on one of his chubby cheeks.

“Someday,” West started as he picked up some of Nash’s toys, “You’ll find yourself a lovely lady as well Nash, just you wait.”

“What if he started to fancy men?” Ty suggested as he placed Nash on his shoulders.

“No problem, he should just bang sexy men then. I’m not against it,” West shrugged. “I’m still raising him to be the greatest man alive.”

Naomi rolled her eyes at him. “Dork,” she said quietly.

“Did you say something kitten?” West grinned.

She blushed. “Nothing.”

“Guys stop flirting in front of us,” Tyler groaned, but there was no heat in his words as he looked at the couple.

“Stop fiiiirrrting,” Nash repeated, succeeding in copying Tyler’s tone, only to look down at him in confusion and ask, “What’s firting?”

“It’s f-l-irting,” I told him. He tried it again and managed to say it.

“It means—“ West cut Tyler off saying, “Hey, don’t tell him. I’m the one who’ll teach my kid about that.”

“Why not let Naomi do it?” I suggested as we started heading to the table. It was already set up. West’s cooking sitting pretty at the center. Even his plating looked professional, just like every dish he served us.

West snickered as we sat down, his wife reaching over to smack him in the head. “What’s so funny?” Ty asked as he settled Nash on his lap.

Naomi was blushing furiously. “Nothing.”

West smirked. “Before we were together, Naomi googled ‘how to flirt’ in the net.”

Tyler choked and I giggled. “Seriously?” Ty asked looking at Naomi who was trying to shrink away from our gaze. “But how did you know about it?” I asked West who was now poking her cheek.

West’s smile faltered a bit, as if he remembered something unpleasant. “The twins told me.”

“Masters?” I asked raising a brow. “At what price?” Those two never gave information for free unless it’s merely for their own amusement.

“Nothing,” West spat. “They just wanted to rub it in my face.”

“How can that be something to be proud of?” Ty asked as he put some food on his plate.

“Ty, imagine if the twins were your friends, like they’re around your age right now. And they were into Alice, how would you feel?” West asked.

“Uh…” Tyler clenched his jaw.

“They were into Naomi?” I asked in surprise. “No,” Naomi muttered defensively at the same time West said, “Yes, well one of them was.”

“Which one?”

Naomi flashed West a warning look and he shut his mouth and chuckled an apology.

I would’ve loved to hear more, but Naomi’s face was still burning red and West wouldn’t want to upset her. I glanced at Ty, wondering if he too was interested to hear more but he moved on quickly, feeding Nash.

“Haven’t you guys noticed someone missing yet?” asked West as he tossed Ty Nash’s bib.

“You mean Evan?” Tyler replied, catching it and wiping the little boy’s cheeks. “We saw him walking with Sera.”

“She invited him to dinner,” Naomi smiled. “You should’ve seen how adorable Evan was. He ran to me panicking. I helped him fix himself up with West.”

“It was funny to watch,” West smiled.

Sera must’ve gotten a tad bit impatient and took matters into her hands.

“I wonder when he’ll get back?” Ty said helping Nash drink from his glass.

“Evan ish with Sera?” asked Nash once Ty was done wiping the dribbles of juice on his chin. It amazed me how used to taking care of Nash Tyler was.

“Yup,” his dad answered.

“Date?” he asked, looking so proud that he knew the word.

“Exactly,” West grinned.

Nash knit his brows. “Can I go too?”

“Go where cream puff?” Naomi asked.

“On date,” he said, looking dead serious.

“With who?” Tyler laughed heartily.

“Mah,” he said.

“Nash,” West started, “What did I tell you about that?” His son looked down and pouted. “Mah bewongs to you.” West nodded, Naomi frowned at him and tried to tell the kid that she would gladly go on a date with her little boy while Ty and I held our laughter at the cuteness. But Nash shook her head, making West’s grin widened. Nash looked very upset by this but then a look of realization dawned upon that angelic face and he whipped his head in my direction and said, “Alish!”

“Yes?” I asked, not quite getting what he wanted.

“Ooooh,” West laughed, “He’s asking you on a date.” Nash nodded his head eagerly. I smiled, feeling the overload of cuteness taking me. I didn’t notice Tyler’s stone-cold look and the silence that suddenly surrounded him. I reached over and planted a big wet kiss on his cheek. “Of course Nash.” He giggled in delight.

“Um…Alice,” Naomi said slowly. “I don’t think Tyler would let you.”

“Why is that?”

“Nothing.”

Tyler refused to meet her eyes, casually finishing his meal in silence. A snicker was heard from West’s side but was immediately met with a slap on the arm from Naomi. It didn’t really bother me, not knowing what just happened, so I shrugged it off and continued eating.

“Really, Ty?” West taunted, “You wouldn’t even let little Nash here go on a few dates with Alice?”

Nash looked at Ty hopefully.

Tyler opened his mouth to say something but quickly pursed his lips. “No.”

I looked at him incredulously. “Why not? He’s just a baby.”

“Yeah, Ty,” West said, clearly enjoying this. “Too selfish to share.”

“Hypocrite,” he snapped at his brother acidly.

“West, stop it,” Naomi scolded. “You have no right to tease Tyler after you traumatized my nephew.”

“He said he was going to marry you!”

“He was four!”

“And he threatened me and told me that you’ll dump me for him.”

“He was FOUR!”

Tyler and I laughed as the two continued to bicker. The conversation eventually died down into a more subdued one. I was drinking a glass of water when West said, “Hey Alice, how are your parents?”

I almost choked. Luckily, the shock wasn’t too obvious and I tried to swallow up my nerves as well as the water I’ve stupidly accumulated inside my mouth. “They’re fine. They call from time to time to check on me.”

The look on West’s face caused my heart to drop at a sudden painful realization.

He knew.

I didn’t let my panic reveal on my expression, keeping myself outwardly calm and normal. I don’t know how he found out or what he plans to do but I wasn’t about to just give myself away. I gave him a small shrug, but the sharp green eyes of his never left mine and I knew he could see right through my façade. I felt afraid. And I couldn’t help but let that show. I wanted to beg him not to say anything. Not in front of Tyler, not yet. I don’t even know how long I have. I want to enjoy this as much as I can.

West’s eyes softened and he turned his gaze to Naomi who was talking about how they needed to cut Nash’s hair.

I sighed inwardly, relieved with his response. When dinner was done, I volunteered to clean up with him. Tyler headed off to his room with a quick ruffling of my hair, and Naomi went to change her baby boy into his jammies.

West didn’t say anything until I’ve gathered up the remaining dishes and grabbed a towel to dry the incoming newly washed plates.

“So when do you think it’ll happen?”

“I don’t know.”

“You already know how they’re going to react, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You really shouldn’t have done this.”

I pursed my lips. I didn’t want to get a scolding. My masters have done that enough. I’m just grateful that they let me do this and helped me cover some things up.

“I already know that,” I said, unable to keep my voice from sounding defensive.

“Hey, relax,” he said, his tone light and conversational. “You’re already in a lot of trouble, but I’m not mad. I don’t approve but I’m not going to tell you what to do. All I’m saying is, when it happens, I won’t have your back. It might make things worse.”

I was surprised to hear this from him. I thought he’d definitely take their side and make me realize further how stupid and insensitive I am. That I should’ve never lied.

“Aren’t you going to…” I asked a little fearfully.

He chuckled. “No, but I will warn you. Tyler won’t be happy with this.”

I sighed. “Tell me about it.”

After washing the dishes with West, I went to head up and found Tyler fiddling with his phone. “Hey,” he said without looking at me. “Is Evan still not back yet?” His hair was slightly damp, meaning he had just taken a shower if it wasn’t already evident from his change into some comfortable sweatpants.

“No, must be enjoying his little date,” I replied. “I’m going to take a shower.” I took my clothes and grabbed my towel before shutting the door behind me. When I got back, Evan was on his bed, looking very uncomfortable and embarrassed. His brown locks were hiding his eyes as he remained looking down at his hands.

“Alice, you’re right on time,” Tyler grinned. “Evan just got back with plenty of stories to tell.”

I raised a brow, “You’re not going to kick me out?”

His brows furrowed and even Evan glanced at me in curiously. But then I watched Evan’s expression morph into that of surprise. “You cut your hair,” he said.

I keep forgetting that. “Yeah, Sven chose the new look though.”

He smiled. And I was surprised to find it very attractive. It’s very easy to forget that Evan is also a good-looking guy because of how he cowers from girls and spends almost every moment of the day asleep under the covers. He had lovely dark brown hair and nice tanned skin color. He wasn’t built as gorgeously as Tyler or West was but he didn’t exactly look lanky. He was lean enough and if he didn’t slouch and emit this aura of fear and meekness, he’d look more attractive.

“Why would I kick you out?” Tyler asked.

“Because that’s what you did last time…I just assumed it would be the same,” I admitted.

“Oh…sorry about that,” he rubbed the back of his neck and looked at Evan. “You won’t mind, right?” he asked. Evan shook his head and gave me a tiny smile. He waited for me to take a seat before taking a deep breath. “Okay, so, what do you wanna know?”

Tyler crossed his arms. “Start from the beginning.”

Evan made a face as heat rushed to his cheeks. “Sera just came over this afternoon and just outright told me that she likes me…”

“Just like that?”

He gave a shy nod and resumed. “I couldn’t say a word at first and she was going to walk away thinking that I had rejected her so I just lamely blurted out that I really like her too. And well, she immediately asked me if I wanna have dinner tonight. Made me kind of embarrassed since our roles were a bit reversed. Not to be sexist or anything but yeah…I was pretty lame.”

“So you’re together now?” I asked.

Evan’s face turned ten times redder.

“I’m happy for you,” grinned Tyler. “Dating Sera might teach you a thing or two about being a man.” He was suddenly hit by a pillow in the face cutting his ridiculing laugh short. I smothered a surprised laugh and looked at Evan’s smirk. Tyler on the other hand didn’t look too happy. But there was a challenging glint in his eyes as he clutched the pillow and threw it at his best friend. Evan dodged, knowing Tyler too well and predicting this childish return. “You’re not really going to do this with me, are you?” he asked Ty with a grin, reaching for another pillow.

“You started it.”

“How old are you two?” I rolled my eyes, but smiling nonetheless at the two.

“Age doesn’t fucking matter. War is war.”

“I’m only doing this as self defense.”

“Bullshit Evan.” I moved out of the way, not interfering with their little battle. They looked ridiculous, smashing each other’s faces with pillows, tripping one another and grinning like idiots.

Evan managed to land a beautiful blow on one of Tyler’s unguarded moments and his stunned expression rang a bubble of mirth from Evan, who was now clutching his stomach, rolling on the floor.

“I’m going to kill you Evan,” growled Tyler, but there was evidently no heat in his tone as he pounced on him and they started wrestling.

As I was going to try and break them up, hoping to stop them before they woke up baby Nash from the other room, my phone buzzed and I saw that Sven had texted me.

Sven: Hey, how was the date?

I grinned.

Me: I owe you a huge thanks. Ty loved the new look.

Sven: No shit. He’d be blind not to.

I blushed. Before I could send a reply, I received another text from him.

Sven: The others are dying to meet you, by the way. I haven’t told them that you were Allen. That would be a lovely surprise, wouldn’t it? So tell Tyler that the gang and I are demanding a proper introduction of his very first girlfriend. If he refuses, then we’ll just barge in unannounced. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
2.5M 141K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
136K 18.3K 12
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2.3M 197K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...