NCT smuts(bxb)

By leetaeyongslut

Request open!! if you're homophobic pls leave, if you're uncomfortable don't read this book. pls be patient... More

Request open !!
XIAODERY
JUNGTEN
DOCAS
NORENMIN
hey ! a safe space to talk if any of ypu guys need it 🥺☹️
TAETEN
NOMIN
JOHNMARK
DOIL
XIAOHENYANG
LUKUN
TENYANG
JOHNTEN

LUWIN

2.6K 23 11
By leetaeyongslut

Requested🐸💕
SHIP: LUWIN
WARNING/GENRE: SMUT, LITTLE - SPACE

BOTTOM:WINWIN

TOP:LUCAS

SUB:WINWIN

DOM:LUCAS

It was a Saturday morning. Winwin was curious and bored so He decided to search up random things.
Suddenly something came up . It was a notification from Instagram. It lead him to his Instagram post.

He decided to read the comments .
He saw some comments that weren't so nice.

huamg_bola:I'm not a fan or anything but winwin is one of the ugliest members🤮he deserves to be kicked out

w._af.__tr: he so ugly. How can people actually like him. 😐Ching Chong boy 🥱

Namaljamsa: he should actually kill himself . He talentless and is a mistake 🤢

darinakila_.: how did he even get in nct? He just a waste. Taking the spotlight away from the other members . 😑

His thoughts

Why do people hate me so much?

Maybe they are right . I'm talentless and can't do anything.

Maybe I should kill myself. Nobody cares about me anyways.

TWO DAYS LATER
Lucas POV
I noticed that winwin was slacking off and was sad.
I tried confronting him about it but he just ignored me and walked off. When we got home from practice I saw that he went upstairs so I decided to follow him

"WiNWiN!"
"What do you want?"
"What's wrong?" "I've noticed you've been sad and you know that you can tell me anything. Hm!"
"Nothing is wrong. Leave me alone!"

3rd person POV
Winwin broke down in sobs . He couldn't take it anymore. Lucas quickly got up to comfort him.
"宝宝" (baby)
"Why dont you explain what happened? If you are comfortable."
Winwin decided to explain what happens to Lucas because it was for the best.

Lucas POV.
"Baby, what did I tell you about reading hate comments? "
"I'm sorry!" Winwin broke down in sobs
"No-no don't cry. It's okay . I'm not mad at all "
"Why don't I show you how much I love you ? "

3rd person POV
Lucas picked up winwin from the floor, softly putting him on the bed. He showered Winwin in kisses .

Lucas really wanted to show winwin he was loved and was worth everything.

He started sucking winwin neck creating small hickeys everywhere on the smaller boys neck.

"a-ah Luca-as. o-oh"

Lucas was sucking on a certain spot that made him whine . "pls l-lucas faster. I need you"

"no baby . Let's take this slow and let me show how much I love you and how special you are"

Lucas slowly stripped winwins clothes. Winwin covers himself because he was embarrassed. "No honey." Lucas said sternly "don't cover yourself. You are beautiful " "o-ok" winwin removed just hands. Lucas turned winwin over on his stomach. He went to go get the lube and oil.

Lucas poured the oil all over winwins back to his butt. "Lemme massage you first. Hmm? Let's take away all that stress" he press the oil all over winwins back and started rubbing his hands up and down "a-ah Lucas"
"f-fuckk"
By the time Lucas was done winwin was relaxed and needier than ever .

"Lucas pls fuck me"
"It's okay I'm coming"

Lucas stripped his clothes off . His size is really huge so winwin needed to be prepped

"honey I'm going to prep you ok?" Winwin only nodded. "Words baby" Lucas said sweetly "yes daddy"
"Hmmm. What a good boy"

Lucas got the strawberry flavored lube and put some on his fingers . He lifted winwins body so his ass was in the air .
He kissed his puckered hole. He slowly slid one finger in. He waited for winwin to adjust before he started moving his finger.

"I-it hurts"
"I know baby . The pain will subside" Lucas comforted him.

Winwin was ready so he started moving back on Lucas's fingers . Lucas started moving his fingers . "A-ahhhhh".
Winwin was moaning as Lucas moved his fingers back and forth . Lucas slowly added another finger . He started scissoring him. Winwin was moaning so loudly. "damn you're so tight. Its been a while.huh?"

Winwin couldn't answer. He felt so much pleasure that he couldn't talk. All he could do was moan.
When Lucas felt like it's was enough. He took his fingers out .
He positioned himself in front for winwins hole. "im going in ok"he wares "tap me if it's too much for you"
"I-is it going to hurt? We haven't had sex in while"

"it's going to be okay honey just relax and remember I'm always here"

"o-ok" lucas slowly slid in half way.
"AH!" Winwin screamed

"It's okay baby I'm right here"
Winwin squeezes Lucas's hand so hard because of how much it hurt . Winwin started whining and crying "d-daddy i don't think I c-can do this.its so much. it's too big"

"You wanna stop?its okay if you say yes.i won't be mad"

"n-no. Wanna pleasure daddy and make him proud"

"Okay. I'm sliding the rest in. I know it'll hurt but it'll subside with pleasure"

Lucas slowly slide the rest in Winwin.
Once the pain subsided and Winwin adjusted he started moving .

"A-ah . Daddy make me feel so good"

"I love you baby" Lucas flipped Winwin so they were facing each other .
He put winwins legs on his shoulder so he can get all the angles.

He started pounding into Winwin while whispering. 'I love you, and I love you so so much'
He hit a certain spot that made Winwin scream.
"Seems like I hit your prostate?" He started pounding into that spot making Winwin scream and moan .

"A-ahhhh daddy"
"R-right there"
"Daddy only make me feel good and only me "

"Yea that's right I only make you feel good"

Winwin started crying because it's was so much pleasure. He started babbling his words.
Once Lucas noticed this he went faster making Winwin scream.
"AHHH. D-DADDY. Too much.i wanna cum"
Lucas went slower then suddenly slammed into Winwin repeatedly doing that making cry softly.

"I'm gonna cum" Winwin suddenly came and when he opened his eyes he saw that his cum landed on lucases face. "I-I-I'm sorry . Daddy I really didn't mean that"
Lucas just chuckled because of how. cute Winwin looked "it's okay beautiful. I know you couldn't control yourself"

Lucas started moving slower and he roughly hit winwins prostate stuffing Winwin with his seed.

Lucas got up to go get some wet towels to clean so he could sleep comfortably .

"Winwin , come on get up lemme clean you". "Don't wanna".

Lucas quickly cleaned him and Winwin up . He got some clothes for him and Winwin. He dressed Winwin and layed him down in the bed softly and with care.
He got in the bed with Winwin and he cuddled Winwin until he was able to sleep

Sorry for not publishing anything. I had a break because of my mental heath but I will start uploading stories and if you have a request just send me a message or some t it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...