White Rabbit (Discontinued)

By jennie-mania

"To you he's a criminal. But to them, he's a hero." - Kai Chisaki (Overhaul) - ... More

Hey!
Author Informing
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Valentine Special
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Happy Birthday, Midnight!
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Tenth
Chapter Eleven
April Fool!!
Special Part!
Naomasa Tsukauchi
Chiyo Shuzenji
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteenth
Katsuki Bakugo
I Have Question...
Character Filler
Is Logical Action Actually Illogical?
Chapter Fifteenth
RESULT OF VOTES
Chapter Sixteenth
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
EXPLANATION
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-two
Special Chapter
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Izuku Midoriya
Izuku Midoriya (part 2)
Chapter Twenty-seven
Tagged
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Author Note
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty - One
I just wanna ask.
Chapter Thirty - Two
Author's Question
White Rabbit (rewrite)

Chapter Twenty-six

1.2K 43 56
By jennie-mania

- Movement -

" we need to fasten the phase "

Morning...
Musutafu city...
M College...
Third person's POV...

Tapping her pen on the desk, Sayu make sure that she checked every plan that she already wrote for plan B for the second and third phase if it failed. She also didn't let her guard down on making anyone take a peek inside her notebooks even if she wrote it in a combination language of Malay, English, Korean, Chinese, and Indian.

And the important things about the plan would be written in a code. Not a normal code, but a code where only the vigilantes and another disciple knows.

Sensing someone getting closer, Sayu immediately closed the notebooks and secured it with her fingerprint, cornea sensor and pin lock. She always make sure the three locks are in a great and good condition so that the information in that book stayed safe.

The notebook was created by Haruhi's quirk. A desire of Haruhi, a notebook that couldn't even being opened by a quirk or being demolished. Except by him. So even if the book fall into the hands of the most powerful villain who can steal quirks, the information will stay hidden.

"Fujiwara do you want to have lunch together with us?" Asked a beautiful girl smiling at her. Sayu looked at her for a second before smiling with her eyes closed and agreed without any hesitation.

After all, she was trained to be comfortable when taking a risk. Because living also a gamble and it full of danger.

Sayu know that the girl that just asked for her to have lunch with is the daughter of the Hero Public Safety Commission's vice chief. Someone who always unconsciously slipping out an important information about the commission. The flaw in it.

Sayu only be friends with people that could give her and her teachers benefits. That's why all of her friends have something to do with the commission.

"Father said that some of the hero will be given a medicine." The daughter of the vice chief, Mimi said while waving her fork up and down. "Medicine? Does the hero's sick?" One of her friend asked caning her cheeks.

"Mmm..dunno. But father said it can help their hero work. Something like...mmm... A-ha.. A boosting." Mimi answered seemed delighted with her achievements on remembering the reason of why the heroes will being given a 'medicine'.

"Your father really are great, Mimi!" The friends said praising the girl. "Hehehe.. But that's not just it! Father also said that a big group is helping them. He said the group called themselves...White Wolves." Sayu eyes widening as she heard that name.

'W-white Wolves? It can't be...'

"He has return..."

UA....
Third person's POV...

On the very first day of High School, the homeroom teacher of the first year students from hero course we're ordered to do a quirk assessment test for the students.

The order that being given by the principal due to the vigilantes request was an elder that couldn't being decline same goes with the request.

It's not a problem for Shouta because he always did that to his students before when he's becoming a homeroom teacher. While to Sekijiro, it's rather an awkward situation because he has to do the expulsion threat.

But while the first year of hero course doing the quirk assessment test, the first year from the other department also being ordered to do a normal assessment test that requires their knowledge and ability in fighting.

Just like the hero course teacher, the other teacher also have to use the expulsion threat to boost the spirit even if it more like making the students scared to make sure everyone complied with it.

To the students, maybe it's to make sure that the students in UA is worthy and could live up with their school reputation. But the true objective for this test is to choose the right person for S.I's disciple.

The last disciple for the Four Vigilantes and also the key to start their second phase.

Shouta could see from the corner of his eyes the figure of a light green haired boy that stood not to far from where his class gathered to do the assessment test. The hooded cloak that he wear could give an obvious clue towards people about his identity. Vainqueur.

'So he will be the one who judge them.' Shouta thought while giving an explanation on how natural disaster and villains attacks also something that unfair on this world and even more unfair than being expelled in the first day of school.

But it not just Shouta who realized the presence of Vainqueur. The four disciples also realized it, well if they don't they didn't deserve to be called as the disciples of them.

And Shouta also knows that the disciples also observing every single students in their class. Even before Shouta entered the class, Tenya already getting know with the classmates along side Hitoshi. Meanwhile Katsuki and Shoto have a conversation with their teachers through their phone.

The sound of the shotgun being the signal that the first test had begun. The first test is a 1 meter run test and of course it was Tenya who got the first place while Shoto take second, Katsuki third and fourth Hitoshi.

'I wonder if there's any function on giving them this test..' Shouta thought as he glanced his eyes towards Vainqueur. Seeing the vigilante nodded his head and do the signal of let the test continue, Shouta could only sighed and complied with it.

The second test is a side-jump test and the one who got first is the shortest student in the class, Minoru Mineta. His place followed by Katsuki as second and Hitoshi as third. The fourth place are taken by both Tenya and Shoto who surprisingly good ot it.

Vainqueur's eyes locked on Minoru who was trying so hard on getting closer towards the female classmates of his and tried to do something perverted.

"Minoru Mineta...observe him first. And then you know what to do, am I right?"

Is the order he received from Izuku before he went to observe this class. As his emerald eyes not leaving the sight of the class, the golden diamond in rose shaped that he clipped inside his cloak suddenly shone a faint light, meaning that he received a call from one of his disciple.

Vainqueur touched the button on the ring he always wears before the call was connected. "Aida what's wrong? You supposed to be in class right now." Vainqueur asked still not leaving his eyes from the class.

"Master.....he has return...the White Wolves. They're back."

Vainqueur's eyes widen as the news reached his ears. He immediately put his hand on the tree as a support for him to keep standing. His heart beating faster, much more faster than usual.

"Aida, are you telling the truth?" He asked. He doesn't want to trust it, he refused to trust the news. But Aida is someone who won't joke with something this serious.

"I'm sorry master..but I also doesn't want to believe this..but he already make a move in underworld. They had started their first phase." Aida answered.

Vainqueur gritted his teeth, his focus already being cut from the class. "Okay. Thank you, Aida. We'll discuss about this later." Vainqueur said.

He can't let this get into his mind when he's doing his job. He has to focus. Ending the call, Vainqueur focused back his eyes on the class where Shouta's eyes also met with him.

There are already on the second last test, and it also already finished with Mezo on the first place.

Shouta looked at Hitoshi who had reached his turn to throw the ball. He remembered the moment where he watched Izuku throw a smoke bomb inside a building that full of villain without using her quirk. Let say that the building is across the road from the building they stand and also the gathering place of the was villain actually on a building beside the said building. Understand?

To make it more understandable. Izuku and Shouta stood on building A,  across from them is building B, beside the building B is the real gathering place of the villain meaning the villain on building C. Now you got it.

And I repeat, she did not using her quirk. What a strong arm she got there.

No wonder Hitoshi could get 100 meter far when throwing the ball. 'I'm surprised with the fact that I'm still surprised by his throw.' Shouta thought still looking at the meter inside the device he held.

After doing another two more test, the students was showed their result. The first place is occupied by Shoto, followed by Katsuki. On third place is Tenya and fourth obviously Hitoshi. While on the last, is the student who Vainqueur observed. Minoru Mineta.

Shouta without anyone noticed glanced his eyes towards Vainqueur. Vainqueur pointed his finger at Minoru's before raised his other hand doing the signal saying 'wait'.

"The expulsion is not real." Shouta said while looking at Minoru who seemed like his soul already leaking out from it vessel. "It only to boost your spirits. Now you all can headed back to the class."

Meanwhile...
Tartarus...
Third person's POV...

Just like what Izuku and Mitsuki said before, today is the day where Shie Hassaikai being released from Tartarus. And the guards that look after their cell already heard countless of story on how the former yakuza can't wait to meet their only family after their group. Pops, the Midoriya or now Aizawa-Yamada, the Goma and Bakugo.

"You must be excited to meet your daughter again." Ichinose said while looking at Kai who still packing some of the things that Eri always send to him. Well Kai is the only one who had that kind of special treatment where he can have anything he wanted. Of course everything is Eri's picture.

"You not?" Kai asked looking at the male guard who always look after him for this past few months. "Well if I'm a father and got to see my child after so long separated, of course I will be happy." Ichinose answered, but he doesn't understand what Kai really meant by 'you not?'.

Kai smiled and slipped something into his pocket without Ichinose realized it. "Ichinose, can you accompany me to meet my family?" He asked while closing the luggage and turned to face the male guard.

"Can I? I mean it's your family time. I don't think I can-" Ichinose's word was cut by Kai's laughter. "What are you talking about. Of course you can. We're family." Kai said making Ichinose scoffed. "Don't say something ridiculous. I'm just your friend..." he said.

"Maybe.."

Picking up the luggage, the two male made their way to the front gate of Tartarus. While walking, Ichinose wondering on why does Kai said maybe earlier.

"Eri would be excited to meet you." Kai said. "Haha. Are you sure. After all I'm a nobody." Ichinose replied. "Did you think I never told them about you? And your friendly treatment towards me? My first daughter's uncle can't stop squealing about it." Kai said chuckling as he remembered how Makio talked about various kind of thing everytime he told them about Ichinose.

"You..told them?"

Kai nodded and fasten his pace. "Hey, wait up! Kai why did you tell them about me?"

Kai didn't answer the question but he fastening his pace even more making the male guard has to chase after him. Ichinose could see how the other guards looked at him with a look that he can't describe.

"Papa!!" The shouting of a little girl drew Ichinose's attention back to the front. He witnessed how Kai kneeled on one knee and taking in the impact of that caused by the small body of his daughter.

Followed by the little girl is a teenage girl with a long curly green hair smiling at them. Ichinose saw how Kai standing up and hug the green haired girl tightly, showing how he missed both of them so much.

"Is that him?" The green haired girl asked while she looked straight at Ichinose. Kai turned his body and pulled Ichinose who not standing to far from him. Only three steps back.

"Yes. This is him, the guys I told you about." Kai answered while he put his arm around Ichinose's shoulder. "Hello, my name is Izuku Aizawa and this is my sister Eri Aizawa. You must be.. Ichinose Nagasaki right?" Izuku asked after introducing herself.

"Yes. My name is Ichinose Nagasaki, just call me Ichinose. It's nice to meet you, Aizawa-san." Ichinose answered while extending his hand. "Just call me Izuku, Ichinose. After all we'll be a family soon." Izuku said causing confusion evidently seen on Ichinose's face.

"Oh. You don't know? I thought Kai already told you about it." Izuku said clasping her right hand on her mouth. "Know...what?" The male guard asked still confused by what Izuku said about they will be family.

"Papa said that you will be Eri's new daddy!" Eri, be the innocent little girl she is answered while grabbing Ichinose's hands.

Ichinose's brain processing
.
.
.
Attached all clue
1. "You not?" said by Kai after being told the fact that the former yakuza couldn't wait to meet his daughter.
2. "Maybe" said by Kai after he told him that they're friend
3. Kai told his family about him
4. Eri and Izuku seems excited to meet him. And the excitement not an excitement when the father bring home a friend but bring home new family member
5. A few weeks ago Kai shower affection towards him
6. Eri told him he will be her new dad.
.
.
.
Result : Kai likes him.

Ichinose could feel his face getting hotter and blood rushed to his face in a very fast motion. He already processing everything and the result of it was something he never expected.

Like, yes he gay and yes he likes Kai. But he never expected Kai to like him back!!

"Ichinose." The call from Kai who beside him caused Ichinose to flinched before he turned his face to face the guy that just reply his like.

Ichinose took a few steps back as his eyes greeted with a small red box that revealed a beautiful golden ring when the lid was opened.

"Ichinose Nagasaki, can you accept this former villain as the king in your heart?" Kai asked making the male guard looked up and met eyes with the former villain. The wind that blew slowly making his shoulder length dark brown hair to wave slowly.

Every eyes were focused on them but to Ichinose, it's only him and Kai that standing there right in front of him.

His first impression on Kai when he still new know Tartarus is that Kai was a bad and cruel person to torture a little kid. But the more he know him, the more he understands that, that villain was not a bad person at all.

And the more he sees how good Kai was, the deeper he fall for that guy. But he know his feelings only one sided, he know that Kai will never like him back.

But he's wrong.

Kai likes him back, to the extend he proposed to him right after he get out from Tartarus.

"Someone you love? You have?"

"Yes. And I will propose to them after I'm free."

"O-of course I will!" Ichinose answered with tears welled inside his eyes. His body then was attacked by a hug from Eri before it being attacked by Kai next. Izuku only giggles from the back along side Kai's adopted father, Pops.

"I can't believe this. Overhaul already love someone!" One of the Shie Hassaikai said in disbelief.

"Ichinose-kun. Welcome to the family." Hari said walking closer to Ichinose and Kai. Ichinose smile with his eyes closed and nodded his head.

"Thank you for accepting me!"

So! What do you think? Are they sweet? Haha. And who is "he" that Sayu, Aida and Vainqueur talking about? Why are they so scared when hearing the name of White Wolves?

Ichinose Nagasaki

Age : 24 years old
Quirk : Gun point (the quirk give him the ability to throw anything at the target that he already set his mind into)
Occupation : Tartarus guard

Aida Akabane

Age : 17 years old
Quirk : Solid air (she can turn the air around her into a solid wall)
Occupation : Shinketsu student

P/S : her irises are white.

Sayu Fujiwara

Age : 19 years old
Quirk : Quirkless
Occupation : College student

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 9.7K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
602K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
327K 18.8K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...