C H A O S

By fandomfeverrrr

UNDER EDITING (a troll hunter story) Elizabeth a girl with the ability to fade into the back ground of any s... More

C H A O S
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28 PART 1
CHAPTER 28 PART 2
CHAPTER 29
THE WIELDERS
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 PART 1
CHAPTER 44 PART 2
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
THE OLD REALM
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57 PART I
CHAPTER 57 PART II
CHAPTER 57 PART III
CHAPTER 57 PART IV
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CORRUPTION

CHAPTER 26

611 21 1
By fandomfeverrrr

TRAINING BECAME DAILY FOR ELIZABETH BUT THIS TIME SHE TRIED HER BEST TO STOP SKIPPING SCHOOL, since that almost cost her getting grounded again. checking up on Marc has become a priority of hers since he seems to be getting a slight bit better.

Her and Agnar were now on worse terms than they were, no day of training could pass without the two fighting or arguing. The trollhunters looked at them fighting and felt awkward watching.

"What makes you think that you will ever defeat dandril!?" he yelled at her.

She huffed and said sarcastically "what makes you think that i think that?!"

He grew furious "your powers don't miraculously enhance your abilities, wielder!" he told "you might have your strengths but you do have weaknesses too!" hitting her to the other side of the forge.

She teleported behind him and grabbed his chains "don't you think i know that by now?!" using her powers she made him fall flat on his face.

He growled and stood up roaring at her "great demonstration of your mettle!:" he told sarcastically "you will die as soon as you face them both."

"Ill gladly let that happen if that means i don't have to see you again!" she told threateningly as she had stare down with him.

He chuckled "would be nice to have a different wielder that actually does their mission" he knew he struck a cord with her as he noticed her eyes begin to flicker to a glowing purple, she was fighting the urge to do this and kept blinking to try and defuse it.

Draya finally arrived and saw what was happening, standing between the two she pushed them apart "the two of you are fighting like children!"

Elizabeth was steadying her breath, clenching her fists, and narrowing her eyes. Trying to ease her emotions and not run rampant again. The team noticed this and walked on towards her "Liz... is everything alright?" Jim asked cautiously as he noticed her state.

Backing away from them she kept trying to focus, opening her eyes they flickered back to blue relieving her "aha! I did it!"

They were all confused except for agnar "um did what?" Claire asked looking around the room to make sure nothing has changed.

She was laughing in disbelief "i controlled it! I actually controlled it!"

Agnar chuckled getting out of control "congratulations wielder. But it wont be as easy when you aren't given time to do that again." he reminded.

All of them were confused "weren't the two of you just fighting?" Toby asked looking between the two as if he had just seen an alien.

"It was a test, of course!" Claire told putting the pieces together.

Jim was still lost and asked "a test?"

"We figured since I already have the abilities of the first threshold and how some of them only work by emotions, we decided to have a fake fight that sort of got out of hand..." she smiled sheepishly "it feels weird to yell at someone..."

"We have never seen you like that" Jim told her before chuckling "you might as well yell at dandril to defeat him" that earned a laugh from her.

They all went to blinky so Jim could tell them about what he had done to get the stone. "then i took the killstone from him and never looked back."

Blinky observed the stone with his 6 eyes, he was glad to be his normal self again "a valiant risk for the second triumberic stone" handing it back to Jim"but you say angor rots ring was destroyed?"

"Yeah he wasn't really happy to lose his soul" Jim told as he recalled how terrifying angor has become without his soul "now that no one controls him i guess he'll be on a warpath."

Claire and Toby walked in " all the more reason to find the last stone before he shows up again"

"Hey! Glad to see ya back to normal Blinky!" Toby said "was starting to miss ya there"

Blinky reminisced about his human form "my only regret was that I never had a chance to drive one of your automobiles."

"Hey, What was that legend again?" Jim asked.

Liz who was peering through some books confused to see some of them empty "Four forces elemental thou must seek in marshlands, caverns deep, mountains peak, and the immortal winters." She shocked the others and told them " I have been reading too much lately." she admitted.

"You found the one in the chaos realm..." Jim told, and the others added.

"We found the killstone at the marshlands"

"And check on the birthstone at the mountain!" Toby finished "all thats left is the caverns deep."

"Trouble is, tobias, all trolls live in caverns deep, to search them all would far outlast our lifespans..." he noticed the exclusion of one key member "has anyone seen aaarrrgggh? If we plan on finding the final stone we'll need all hands on deck."

____________

They walked through the trollmarket and Jim was observing the killstone in his hand "what do you think this one will do?" Toby asked "the last one gave you some sweet thigh blades."

"I don't know we'll have to cut it and-" the sound of a horn blaring alerted them.

"What was that?" Claire asked, as the lights began to dim.

Elizabeth and Jim transformed and were prepared "i don't know but be ready!" Jim told.

Bagdwella walked past them "put those away! Don't you know our guests are sensitive to light?"

The two glanced at each other, confused of what was going on "guests?" Elizabeth muttered. Forming a ball of purple light in her hands bringing back some light around them. A colony of trolls walked through trollmarket and they reminded her of a good friend "am i the only one noticing the similarities between them and aaarrrggh?" she asked them.

"You're not the only one" Jim assured.

They watched as what looked like the queen was lifted brought towards them "queen usurna of the krubera." blinky introduced "they reside in the deepest caverns under the earths mantle, rarely do the venture this close to the surface."

Aaarrrgghh seemed to be worried upon seeing them. Jim realised what this could mean " deepest caverns? You don't think that--"

"Its plausible, if not convenient" blinky told the trollhunter.

Vendel greeted queen usurna "your visit is an unexpected honour."

"Vendel.." she said.

The team bowed their heads down slightly "they are as talkative as aaarrrgghh to"

"I thought he was a gumm-gumm!" Toby said.

Blinky was quick to explain "aaarrrgghh, was but... he was born a krubera now hush!" he told as he covered tobys mouth.

the queen glanced to aaarrrgghh "aarghaumont, my kinstrol." she said walking towards him and doing a traditional greeting "the centuries pass, yet you remain forever in our hearts."

"My queen" he told bowing his head down.

Usurna walked towards the team and blinky introduced their protectors "allow me to introduce our trollhunter slayer of gunmars son and our chaoswielder, keeper of balance and chaos." he told pushing the two forward.

Jim awkwardly introduced himself "uh, James lake junior and.." he glanced to Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth Wallis, your highness" she said politely.

Usurna began observing their faces " a human trollhunter and the return of a chaoswielder, i heard stories but didn't believe."

Toby nudged the two of them " ask her about the stone" he urged.

Jim asked politely but still remained nervous "your highness, lady? Um we recently heard a story about deep caverns and a magical stone"

"A stone?"

"A triumberic stone, if that sounds familiar" Elizabeth told.

The queen looked down at her "aren't you the chaoswielder, i would have expected them to be found the day you even heard of them." she wondered.

Elizabeth was cornered, not knowing what to say "you see um, I'm not that um, experienced?"

Vendels staff lowered in front of them "thats not how you speak to a queen!"

She chuckled "their informality is amusing, no, i'm afraid we do not have it." she told sadly but informed them "but i am familiar with that of which you seek, it was in our possession but stolen years ago."

"But if you don't have it, why did you come here--" he was cut off by a sudden vendel.

"To celebrate! This rare and momentous visit, i propose a grand match of pyrobligst!" he announced causing them to all cheer.

"Then it is wise that i brought with me our tribes two heartiest trolls" she introduced.

Vendel introduced his team "aaarrrgghh will represent us! And he is to be paired with our trollhunter"

Jim was nervous while Toby clearly was excited "yeah! Go jimbo!"

"What even is a pyro-bligst?" Liz asked blinky.

"It is a tradition as old as its dismembering." he told worriedly.

____________

Jim had begun carving the killstone while the others watched "long ago in the old wars, gunmar raided the krubera caverns. Gumm-gumms kidnapped their you to enlist them for their army."

Toby was curious "if the krubera are so sensitive to light, how come aaarrrgghh isn't?"

"Aaarrrgghh was forced to adapt in many ways, hardened to survive."

Elizabeth muttered "poor thing..." she asked "that's why he cant speak is elegantly huh?"

"Being ripped away from your home at such a tender age, has a way of stunting ones potential"

Toby grew saddened by the story "thats the saddest thing i've ever heard"

Jim finally managed to carve the stone and Toby tried to reach for it "Toby get back! This is a delicate and sacred ritual and you're drooling all over it!" he said before carefully cleaning the stone.

"Look at that faceting!" Claire said, admiring it from afar.

"Three stones down, and one more to go..."

Elizabeth noticed the power stone on the workshop table wrapped around in cloth "you guys still havent carved this thing yet?"

Jim shrugged "last time i tried it almost burned my hand." he told as he stood next to her.

She hummed and used her powers "what if?..."

"Lady Elizabeth, no! We cannot risk you going mad again!" blinky told shielding the stone.

She assured him "don't worry! That only happens if i actually touch the stone"

Using her powers she lifted the stone up in the air and removed the cloth revealing its dark blue, narrowing her focus she carefully moved her hands allowing the purple wisps of energy to dance around the stone. Slowly she carved it careful not to damage its centre, with a swift movement of her hand she carved out a small piece of stone from it.

"Aha! Liz. you genius!" Jim told as he watched her begin to carve the stone in midair.

"That looks so cool..." Toby said as he touched one of the purple wisps that stung him "but they hurt!"

Elizabeth stopped carving seeing the amount of effort it took to do it "might need to finish this later"

"By any chance is their a lesson that teaches me how to do that?" Claire asked.

Liz chuckled and wrapped the stone in the cloth again "unfortunately not"

Jim check the time and saw that it was already evening " oh no! We gotta go, now!"

They all rushed to the forge, Jim was worried as he realised he should have asked about what they were supposed to even do.

"The object is simple" draal explained "you and aaarrrgghh need to get the gorb, past the other team and into the soothscryer."

Claire wondered "yeah, but wheres aaarrrgghh?" she asked.

Blinky looked to Toby "i thought he was with tobias."

"Blinkous where is aaarrrgghh?" vendel asked.

"He isn't here i hardly noticed!" he said trying to seem oblivious.

"It is imperative he play!" he looked at Toby " you the big headed one, he likes you. Go find him!" Toby saluted then left to search for aaarrrgghh "draal, you're in"

Draal was glad "it would be honour to compete in the forge once again."

"Not compete, win!" vendel said sternly.

"But its just a game, nothings on the line." Elizabeth told with reason but she was oblivious to what really was at a cost.

"This isn't a game!" he said shocking her.

Jim asked to change the subject "okay vendel can i have my amulet back now?"

Vendel was confused and looked at draal "you didn't tell the boy?"

Draal sighed and began explaining "in pyrobligst, combatants most earn their weapons including your amulet."

He huffed "great."

Drall pulled Jim along with him "you take the small one, I'll handle the big guy."

Elizabeth asked Claire "which ones is he even talking about?"

Claire chuckled lightly then felt her phone buzz i her pocket "one minute" she answered after walking away from the noise "Marc? Whats up?"

The wielders observed the game and was shocked when Jim was thrown off of the edge, the krubera scored their first point "how is that fair? He almost died!"

Blinky explained "unfortunately death is fair play in pyrobligst."

She sighed "of course it is..."

Claire was trying hard to listen to what Marc was saying "Marc what are you saying? calm down!"

"I need you and liz now! My hands. Are. On. FIRE!" he shouted before hanging up.

She was shocked by what he was saying, glancing towards Elizabeth she thought for a moment and decided to go on her own, she wanted to prove that she could do more than just summon portals.

Elizabeth continued watching and was amazed by how they got their first score "Ha! Ha! Yes!" She said fist bumping blinky.

The next rounds continued and things were getting mildly worse, they atleast managed to score something. Jim was on the ground out of breath "is it over? please tell me it's over!"

"Tis the scolding hour!" Draal told helping his ally onto his feet.

"The we-do-what Hour?"

He explained "we seal our wounds with burning hot metal, in preparation for the second half!" He said excitedly.

Jim chuckled "I'll pass"

"Well done, master jim! And by well done, I mean atleast you haven't completely embarrassed yourself or died." Blinky told jim enthusiastically.

"Thanks Blink"

Vendel joined them "aaarrrgghh still isn't here?"

"Toby isn't answering his phone, aaarrrgghh might not make it back." Liz told vendel.

Vendel was hell-bound on  winning "we must win!"

"I know, for the glory of trollmarket!" Blinky shouted.

He scoffed and told them "fools play for glory, we are playing for aaarrrgghh!!"

"What?" Blinky asked.

"If they win, they are taking him away forever!" Vendel told shocking them all.

Jim was beyond saddened at that point "They can do that!? Why?!"

"What, why, where! It doesn't matter. Just win the match!" He told before leaving.

"We're not gonna win!"

Draal tried to assure the trollhunter "we may be down, but we're not out!" He told "this is the forge where heroes are born!"

"We're down four to one!"

"And we're going to be down one more if we give up on aaarrrgghh." Draal reminded "my father watches us from above let us make the trollhunters of the past proud! Let us make trollmarket proud!" He said triumphantly "let us show our guests the humbling they deserve!"

The motivation that draal gave was enough to make jim feel that he had a chance "fools play for glory, but we play for aaarrrgghh!"

The fight begun and Elizabeth was slightly amused by their energy "go get them you knuckle heads!" Her and Blinky watched them fight, they were shocked when jim unlocked the power of the killstone. Both him and draal chanted Aaarrrgghhs name before continuing "since when does he have a shield?!" She asked.

Blinky was proud "He's unlocked the power of his second stone!"

With every point they made sure to say Aaarrrgghhs name, their opponents stopped them from making their final score which would have broken the tie. Draal was now injured and unable to fight "it'll take time for that hit to wear off." Blinky told.

Elizabeth stepped in "I'll take his place!"

Jim reminded her and wanted her to stay out of this "you would need to hand over your amulet, and this is too dangerous."

"You don't have time!" She told as she pointed to their opponents winning "I'm stepping in." Placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Your powers would deem this game unfair lady Elizabeth"

He went into the game again and tried to win on his own, with the gorb in his hands, he no longer knew what to do as the two were nearing him from both ends. Aarrrrggh came to his aid slamming their heads to the ground "aaarrrgghh!! It's good to see you!"

Elizabeth cheered as she hugged toby "fortunate timing, tobias, the bligst is nearly over" Blinky told.

Toby was unaware "I have no idea what's happening, is that a good thing?"

"If they score yes, if not, no."

They were anxious as they saw jim get thrown to the ground and lose his armor. Aarrrrggh grabbed the gorb and rushed to the gyre. The other two tried to pin him down, with all his might he threw the gorb into the soothscryer making their win official.

Jim ran towards him and hugged him "you did it!"

"We did it." He told.

The trollhunter noticed his friends hand "aaarrrgghh your hand."

"Trollhunters for the win!" Liz shouted as she, toby and Blinky ran towards them.

"Well done you two!" Blinky told before joining the group hug.

Usurna announced "trollmarket is victorious!" She whispered to vendel "a bligst for the ages."

"The time has arrived that we bid our friends farewell." Vendel said but reminded usurna "but first, one last order of business."

"Aarghaumont, brother, we know you are not well,  but battled honourably." She told softly and gently "will you return with us, your family? Or fight your last days amongst your friends?"

Toby was anxious "what does she mean his last days?"

"The choice is yours"

Blinky was saddened as he looked up at his friend "your wound. Creepers sun poison." Aaarrrgghh groaned in pain as he touched his hand "oh aaarrrgghh, why did you not tell us?"

"Didn't want worry."

Elizabeth recalled the night at marshland "Angor rot did this" she said gently touching his hand wishing there was something she could do or have done.

"This is my fault." Jim said "it should've been me that got hurt."

Aaarrrgghh assured his friends "not Jim's fault, don't wanna leave."

Toby was heartbroken and could not say anything. Blinky wanted what was best for his friend "the only way you will survive is with your own kind." He hesitantly told him "you must return with them."

"We can always visit." Jim said hopefully.

"I'm afraid master jim, only the krubera can thrive in the deep caves.

"Oh, well" His voice cracked lightly "if it means he'll live..." He said placing a hand on aaarrrgghh. Elizabeth grabbed his hand for comfort but knew he remained to be heartbroken.

"Aaarrrgghh, what sort of a friend would I be if I demanded you stay?" Blinky told.

Toby was quiet and had his back to aaarrrgghh, waiting to here his friends next words "I... will go." Aaarrrgghh said. The words caused toby to cry quietly. Aarrrrggh looked at them all "goodbye."

"The times.. the laughs" Blinky said, no words could express what he was feeling.

"For once he's speechless" Elizabeth said lightheartedly, looking up at aaarrrgghh she hugged him "you really are a wonderful friend aaarrrgghh, you're making the right choice." She said but couldn't help the tears that came down "I'll miss you big guy."

Draal assured his friend "I will protect them in your stead."

Aaarrrgghh finally turned to toby who cried silently "wingman?" He asked. But toby was too hurt, sobbing he ran off. He grumbled then turned to jim and liz "get gunmar and Dandril... for me."

"Be well big guy." Jim told as he and liz stood aside as they watched him leave.

Aarrrrggh gave his final words "tell wingman, he family. I, family."

They watched as their friend left. Their team now lost big part of their group.

_________________

Elizabeth and Jim walked home still mourning their friend leaving, but were glad he would be fine.

"Today was very... eventful" Elizabeth said trying to lighten the tensions.

"Heh, that's an understatement." He told as he played along with her trying to change the subject "we are a few steps closer to stopping gunmar and Dandril."

She thought for a moment "why does a few steps feel like miles away?" She asked jokingly.

"Tell me about it!"

They stopped infront of Jim's home as they heard laughter coming from Tobys house. Looking through his window they saw him and Aaarrrggh laughing "would you look at that, he's back!" She said happily. Her mind felt assured knowing that toby wasn't hurt anymore.

Jim chuckled "Tobys lucky to have him back huh?" He said glancing at Elizabeth lovingly.

A rustling in the bushes made them alarmed before they could transform, they saw a terrified strickler come out "please, protectors! You're my only hope!" He begged falling to his knees he grabbed Jim's hand "Jim, if you want to save your mother's life, you have to protect me!" He said fearfully.

Elizabeth and Jim glanced at one another suspicious of what was happening, but knew things were going bad.

And fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
403K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...