we're a family | seventeen cr...

By cheolian

i'm done with this book i don't get paid enough to do this [angry emoji] More

Description
Junhui and his dreamhouse
Drunk Dad
Verbon saves the day!
Junhui and Logo
Diva Boo fails
Mingyu's escapades
Mingyu the youtuber
Hansollie and things
seventeen gc
Questionable Hansol
Hansollie and Things pt 2
Imposter Junnie
Dino Day !!

Jeonghan and DK knows telepathy!

825 12 3
By cheolian

Jeonghan: *sits on the sofa*

DK: *walks down from the stairs with a super confused face and sits beside jeonghan*

Jeonghan: 'hmm why do i sense this weird aura'

DK: what weird aura hyung? *looks at jeonghan*

Jeonghan: 'oh shit he heard me!?'

DK: what do you mean? *looks at jeonghan's mouth which isn't moving one bit* WAIT HOW IS THIS?! HOW ARE YOU!? WHAT?!

Jeonghan: Yeah How did u hear what i said in my head?

DK: idk but let's stop it's creeping me out

...

DK: *uses the telepathy powers he discovered* 'Hyung, "CHA" is tea in korean right? So what is it called if u want Green Tea? Matcha Cha?-'

Jeonghan: *whispers in his head so dk won't hear him* 'he just doesn't stop, does he?'

DK: '—or maybe the "CHA" is already in the first word, then what is "MAT" '?

Jeonghan: 'oh i know that dk! MAT is...WHAT I WILL SLAP U WITH IF U DON'T SHUT THE HELL DOWN!!

Vote and comment! (⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
453K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...