Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
IX: Gifts
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

XXXI: Bomb

395 31 1
By gearsecond_kwangbae

[Yena's POV]

Wednesday: Day 9 - 3rd Day of the Bet

My alarm rang just on time and my body still hurts from what happened yesterday. I recieved a text from Chaewon saying to just rest for today.

But of course, this is the last day and I planned so much. I can't give up and I know that Yuri will be waiting ... maybe.

I rushed and did everything as fast as I could. I arrived at Yiren's house around 4:00 am. I expected her to wait for me at the door but she wasnt.

Her grandmother opened the door for me and she just motioned that I could go up. I knocked a few times before opening her bedroom door.

I found her sleeping on top of her mattress in the middle of the room. She seemed tired that I didnt bother to wake her up.

After what I did yesterday I know that all of us are just tired. I'll let them sleep and maybe start my plan in the afternoon.

Yiren woke up after a few minutes and she was surprisingly not surprised at me in her room. "What's the plan for today?"

"We're gonna throw a bomb" The words 'what are you thinking!?' were written in her face. "Whatever, i'll just trust you" she shaked her head as she went downstairs.

"Here eat toast, aren't you waking them up today?" She sat as she sat next to me. "Nope, I have a different idea" she just gave me a nod.

"How many plans did you make anyways?" She said as she took a bite. "I dont know I didnt count but some were better than yesterday"

"Like what? What else were you supposed to do?" I gave her a smirk. I called Juri the other day and she helped me create brilliant ideas.

"1. Is to call her parents and treat them for dinner. I even asked someone to help me get their address and numbers." She quickly faced me. "Parents!?"

"Yeah ... Once her parents knock at the door, it would be impossible for her to not leave the room" Yiren kept calling me crazy after that.

"2. Is to pretend that I had an accident and i'm in the hospital. She would be so worried that she'd run" She kept on staring at me with a confused face.

"3. Is that I-"

"I dont want to hear it anymore. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I just stared at her and ate my bread. "I created this 'bomb', I made 15 of them and i'm just go throw it to their room. You dont need to help me today"

"That's it?" I gave her a nod.

"Arent you curious on what's inside?" She shrugged but i'm gonna tell her anyways. "It's something that would make her run out if the room"

"Just tell me ... I dont wanna guess" she said as we finished our breakfast.

"Bugs" I said in a confident tone. "Real ones?" I gave her a grin. "Maybe or maybe not"

"You know what? I dont wanna know anymore. Call me when your 'bomb' thing is over" She shaked her head and went downstairs.

After she went down I took the bomb that I created and threw them one by one to their room. And it exploded perfectly just as I imagined it.

Fake cockroaches were now scattered in their bedroom floor. Each bomb has at least 30 fake bugs and I created 15 of them. Just imagine how many fake cockroaches will greet them good morning.

To make it more believable I closed Yiren's window. Right now I dont have to do anything. I just need to wait for loud screaming then i'll go back to the window.

If you thought that the jumping idea was crazy, this is crazier. If I cant make her leave the room with bugs, I dont know what will.

I made my way downstairs and sat next to Yiren at their dining table. "Are you okay? I didnt get to ask you earlier"

"Of course I am. My body still hurts though, How about your arm?" She shrugged. "Still the same"

"How about your plan? Why arent you doing something?" I already did something, i'm just waiting. "I texted her roomate Nako yesterday. I told her to leave the room around 4:30 am. If she did what I told her them she'd be safe"

"Goodluck to that" she said as she drank her coffee.

We waited for a couple of hours but nothing special really happened. I guess Yuri will wake up late today. Yiren and I just hung out, we went downstairs and upstairs a couple of times. Her grandmother also talked to me but I had no will to listen nor did I understand what she was saying.

I left Yiren and went upstairs. I opened the window just to see if there's any reaction but sadly there were none. I decided to text Nako and ask her, I doubt that she'll reply but I hope she does.

XXX-XXX

Nako:
Nako:
Nako:
r u awake:

:yes
:why?

Did you do as I told you?:

:yes

Is Yuri still asleep?:

: ???
:I dont know unnie
:I slept in Wonyoung's room last night

Why?:

:I know you'll do something today
:And I dont like the wake up call that you made
:That's why I slept with Wonyo

Yuri agreed?:

:yes
:i'm not sure if she's awake but I think she's still asleep
:she usually texts Minju to bring her food

Oh:
Okay:
Thank you:

So this means that Yuri is still sleeping. I just hope that my plan doesnt backfire or something. I simply want to talk to her and if she still doesnt want to be my girlfriend, i'll try to accept it.

"It's 10:00 am" Yuri is still asleep, maybe by 11 or 12:00. I hope it doesnt take too long. I still want to rest, my body hurts so bad.

"You should rest. My mattress is available, i'll wake you up when something happens" I gave her a nod as I threw my body at her mattress (TMI: it's still in the middle of the room). "Dont open your window, and dont let her see you"

That was the last thing that I said before going to dreamland. I dont really dream, well ... I used to, but not anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I woke up as soon as I heard the scream. Yiren had a smirk as she looked at the other window. "Mission success"

I went next to her and opened the window. "Jo Yuri! I won, let's talk about it tonight!"

"She left her room, she cant hear you" oh right. I went to my phone and texted Nako.

Is she awake?:

:yup, she's in the living room
:unnie, what did you do?
:she looks so terrified

Open the door for me:

I threw my phone at Yiren as she catched it. I ran as fat as I could to the other house. Nako opened the door as they all glared at me.

"CHOI YENA!!!" Eunbi unnie walked towards me as I ran upstairs to Yuri's room. I locked it as Eunbi unnie kept on knocking. "CHOI YENA OPEN THE DOOR!"

I looked at the floor which was filled with the fake cockroaches that I threw. Some of them were moving ones, I made sure that it would look real.

I went to the window and saw Yiren. She threw a bucket at me, which I fortunately catched. "Put all your toys in the bucket, you should at least clean your mess" I gave her a nod.

Cleaning and putting all the cockroaches in the bucket was a lot harder than I thought. Some of them hid under the bed which was harder to catch but after a few minutes I finished. The bucket was big enough to put all the cockroaches inside. I hope I didnt leave anyone behind.

I looked at the cockroaches. Hmmm ... what should I do with you? I cant just throw these things away. Maybe I should name them? Yeah maybe. I picked up one, this one was just a normal fake cockroach. I'll name you ... Roachy.

I put roachy inside my pocket and opened the door. "YOU!!!" I held my bucket tightly and ran away from Eunbi unnie. She stopped as I hid behind Wonyoung.

"Yul, I cleaned the room already" I gave her a smile as I lifted the bucket. The others slowly went closer and looked. "WHAT IS THAT!?"

"Cockroaches" I said as I went outside and then to the car. I left my bucket of unnamed friends and went back to the house.

"Why would you do that!?" Eunbi unnie scolded. "I ... I ... I won" they gave me a confused look as Yuri stood up and pulled me upstairs to her room.

"Sorry about that"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 11.1K 45
When a phenomenon strikes, twelve unlikely individuals have to work together in order to survive. [PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME]
8.1K 865 25
"When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me...
47K 2K 26
-α΄€ 2α΄‹Ιͺᴍ α΄€α΄œ- "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’”π’‰π’π’„π’Œπ’†π’…." "𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 π’Œπ’π’π’˜." --- Chaewon having some issues and Minjoo's there adding the pain. [Compl...
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au β˜… 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !