Sassy (ON HOLD)

By jkismydadae

Taehyung is the sassy, cute and sexy cheerleading captain of Bighit High. What happens when he catches the at... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's note/vote
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 3

5.1K 160 51
By jkismydadae

*Taehyung pov*
It was the end of the school day and I couldn't be more happy then to go home and relax. I had already said goodbye to Mark and Jackson so I was walking alone. I was caught up in my own world that I didn't seem to notice that I was being stared at by everyone in the hallways. I was humming to myself while thinking of things to do later.

'Maybe I can do some online shopping or go get some new piercings. Maybe a tattoo. Yeah I think I'll do both of those actually' I thought in my head while speeding up my pace to the entrance of the school.

After what had seemed like forever, I was finally outside of the building and started walking to my car. I smiled to myself the closer I got to the car and was excited to leave. When I was almost at my car, I heard someone call my name from behind me. I whined softly before turning around. My whining instantly stopped when I noticed the 6 hot seniors of the football team jogging towards me. I stared at them for a moment before turning around and walking the rest of the way to my car. I smirked softly to myself when I heard them running faster to catch up to me. I finally made it to my car and decided that I've teased them enough and turned back around. They weren't even breaking a sweat and I subtly stared at them. I guess it wasn't subtle enough because one of them spoke up, making me turn my head towards them.

"I know we look good but staring is rude" Jimin said while giving me a seductive wink.

"Yeah you all are hot but I know that's not why you chased me to my car so what can I help you with?" I said sassily catching them off guard.

"Feisty, I like it" I heard Jin say making me look over at him in boredom.

"If all you were going to do was compliment me, I'll gladly take my leave" I said while unlocking my car.

All of them sat there looking at me with a mixture of surprise and amusement. I shrugged before I opened the door and threw my backpack in the passenger seat. I then took on my daily struggle of actually getting in the car, but then an idea popped in my head making me smirk to myself. As I was hopping in the car, I purposefully let my skirt ride up, giving them a glimpse of the pink lace panties I was wearing underneath. After one final hop, I was finally able to sit properly in the driver's seat and close the door. I looked at all the boys to find them frozen in their spots, hard ons clearly visible in their pants. I giggled and started my car up.

"You might want to take care of those" I said seductively while looking down at the tents in their pants.

They snapped out of their frozen like states and quickly put their hands over their hardened members. I giggled one last time before I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the tattoo parlor first.

*Time skip*

I made my way out of the tattoo parlor and I can't be happier with everything I decided to get.

(^this is what he got)

"Okay now I can head home and look online to buy some things" I said while starting my car.

*Time skip to next morning*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm the next day at 6 in the morning. I didn't even do online shopping when I came home because I was tired so I just went to sleep. I got out of my comfortable bed and made my way to the bathroom for a warm shower.

*30 minutes later*
I finally got out of the shower and made my way over to my closet to pick out an outfit for today.

(^this is his outfit)

I finished around 7:40am and decided to just leave the house without eating breakfast. I said goodbye to Yeontan, receiving a happy yelp in return making me smile softly at my small puppy. I hopped into my car with much less difficulty than the previous times making me smile to myself. I started my car and drove off to school.

*3rd person pov*
As Taehyung got out of his car, everyone stared at him. A lot of people stared at him because of how beautiful he looked in the morning sunlight. Taehyung felt like many people were staring at him but he just ignored it. He smiled at the few people he made eye contact with and continued his journey into the school building. Since he didn't have to rush to his home room class for once, he took his time going up the stairs. Once he reached the floor his classes were on, he noticed his best friends hanging outside of the classroom. He quickly ran over to them, not knowing that all 3 of their crushes happened to be in the same place.

"Hey guys!!" Taehyung said excitedly while jumping on Jackson's back.

Jackson was startled but quickly grabbed the back of his thighs so that he wouldn't fall. The boys on the other side of the hall continued to watch silently.

"Hey Tae Tae" Mark said softly making Taehyung smile brightly at him.

"Hey I was thinking that we could stay after school today and come up with some cheer routines" Taehyung said hopefully making both boys nod in agreement.

"Yeah we could. I'm glad I always bring extra clothes with me" Jackson said making the other 2 boys chuckle.

Mark continued to look at Taehyung until he gasped loudly.

"DID YOU GET A TATTOO?!" Mark basically screamed making Jackson drop Taehyung on the ground.

Taehyung laid on the ground and groaned in pain. He looked up at the 2 boys with a pout on his face.

"First of all that hurt" Taehyung whined to Jackson.

Jackson just smiled sheepishly at Taehyung while helping him stand up from the ground.

"And secondly Mark, I did get a tattoo last night. In fact I got 2" Taehyung said while showing his friends.

He showed the one behind his ear first before he showed the one on his wrist.

"I also got a new piercing" Taehyung said happily while showing his ear.

Jackson pouted at him and started whining. Taehyung was confused and stared at Jackson.

"You should've taken us with you. Do you know how long I've been waiting to get my nipples pierced?" Jackson said sassily before going back to whining.

The boys on the other side of the hallway looked at the 3 gorgeous boys in shock.

"He wants his nipples pierced?" JB whispered with wide eyes while looking at Jackson.

"At least I know Mark isn't that shy" Jinyoung whispered while looking at Mark with a fond smile.

Mark looked around the hallway and noticed the others on the other side of the hallway. He froze in shock and his eyes widened. He turned back to his friends while slapping their arms. They both whined and looked at Mark with pouts on their lips.

"What's wrong Mark?" Taehyung asked, ignoring the fact that Mark hasn't stopped hitting him.

"Boys. Hot. Crushes. Conversation. Piercings" Mark said brokenly making the 2 boys look at him in confusion.

"Mark what are you talking about?" Jackson asked while grabbing his hand to prevent him from hitting him anymore.

"Those hot boys probably heard our whole conversation" Mark whisper shouted.

"First of all, what hot boys? And secondly, they probably heard what you said" Taehyung said amused while looking around the hallway.

His eyes stopped once they landed on the 8 boys exactly across from them. Specifically the boys that they are all starting to have a crush on. Taehyung's eyes widened and a small blush coated his tan cheeks. He turned back to the wide eyed Mark and looked at the still confused Jackson.

"Mark probably just exposed us" Taehyung whispered to Jackson.

"How?" Jackson asked confused.

Taehyung didn't say anything but just pulled Jackson in front of him. Jackson instantly saw what had both his friends embarrassed and his eyes widened too. He turned back to his friends to find Mark still frozen in shock while Taehyung was still blushing. He quickly grabbed their hands and dragged them into the class without looking back. He led them to their seats before he started panicking.

"Oh my god!! I bet he knows I have a crush on him now!! I can't face him ever again!!" Jackson said while banging his head on the table.

The other students looked at them weirdly before turning back around and minding their business. Taehyung snapped out of his embarrassed faze and put his hand on the desk before Jackson could bang his head on it again. He slapped Mark on the back of the head making him whine and look at him.

"What was that for you hoe?" Mark asked with a pout while rubbing the back of his head.

"You needed to snap out of it Mark" Taehyung said simply while lifting Jackson's head up.

"Ok listen up hoes, we are not gonna let this effect us. They might know that we have crushes on them but we won't make it easy on them. We have to play hard to get" Taehyung said while smirking at his 2 friends.

They sat in silence before the other 2 boys smirked back.

"Let's make those boys work for our asses" Jackson said sassily while flipping his imaginary long hair.

Mark and Taehyung giggled at him before focusing on the lesson up front.

———————————————-
Hey guys!! This story had been turning out really well. I want to thank whoever suggested a Taehyung x BTS book in the first place because I appreciate you 😁

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.1K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
207K 8.6K 56
Kim Taehyung, youngest CEO of the Korea. Owner of the no.1 company. Cold and arrogant for others but loving for his family and friends... Jeon Jungko...