Titans Season 1

By KingOfQuinns

Being the son of Dante has its own downfalls and perks. Being trained by his father and teaming up with other... More

Bio
Weapons
Love Interest
Episode 1
Episode 3
Question

Episode 2

188 5 0
By KingOfQuinns

Rachel: My mom said there's no such thing as monsters... I think she was wrong.

Covington, Ohio

A security guard to an electronics store is play on the merchandise when he hears a racket. He goes to investigate and finds a trail of video games leading to a green tiger. It turns roars gets shot at and runs away. Outside it changes into a boy.

In the car.

Me: Well we all have that beast inside, Rach. Some more than others.

Rachel: I guess you're right. That thing you turn into...

Me: Devil Trigger, that's what my dad always calls them.

Rachel: Your dad... Is he a...

Me: Nope. Gramps is though. (whispering) And between you and me. My mom's the Greek goddess of magic.

Rachel: Bull.

Me: Dick?

Dick: Yeah?

Me: Where are we going?

Dick: We're bringing Rachel somewhere safe.

Some warehouse.

Hawk is hauled up by chains.

Thug 1: What the fuck is this guy wearing?

Hawk laughs.

Thug 2: (exhales) He's an eagle.

They all laugh.

A thug tries to use a branding iron as torture. Hawk kicks him in the face. Another thug points a gun at him.

Hawk: Hawk, dipshit.

Thug 3: Hawk? (cocks his gun) Never heard of you.

Thug 4: Wait... I need to ask him some questions. (getting closer) Chain his legs. (pulls out a pouch with some blood stained tools setting them on the table turns on the radio)

Hawk: Oh, yeah, set the mood. (looking at the guys chaining his legs) You guys in the boy scouts? That's a nice knot. (he grunts as they tighten it) Gotta keep them kicks shiny, you know what I mean boys? (chuckles a little and gets his chains tightened more) Ow! Fuck. (he spits at them) Gonna torture me or what?

Thug 4 chooses a tool. And goes up to Hawk.

Hawk: What's your name? (Hawk is stabbed with the tool) Fuck you! (the tool is twisted and Hawk groans in pain)

Thug 4: Who do you work for?

Hawk: All the people your guns hurt, motherfucker! (the tool is pulled out the thug walks away Hawk groans again in pain) Son of a bitch.

Thug 4: Take his pants down.

Hawk: Huh? (Thug four grabs some shears) Oh. Oh, hey, pal, that's... We don't have to do that.

The lights shut down.

Thug 1: Hey.

Thug four is shining the flashlight all over. Dove comes down and kills Thug three. Gets in and wins a kicking match with Thug one. And uses her bladed cape to cut some legs. Thug four runs away. Dove is left panting she walks up to Hawk.

Hawk: My hero.

Dove: You didn't wait for me.

Hawk: Yeah, you would have said. "Not tonight."

Dove gets closer.

Dove: I should leave you hanging like this.

Hawk: (grinning) Whatever turns you on. (grunts and groans as being released from his chains)

Washington, District of Columbia

Hank sits in a bath and injects himself with some painkillers. As well as takes some with a beer.

Dawn: Hmm. That part of the anti-inflammatory diet, too?

Hank: Call it a victory toast. Come on. It's one beer. After what we just pulled off...

Dawn: (picking up the beer) Relax, I want a swig, that's all. (she drinks a little Hank tries to leave the bath) Come on.

Hank can't get up.

Hank: Ah! Little sleep, I'll be good to go.

Dawn: Maybe we skip it.

Hank: (getting a smile) Ah! That's just nerves talking.

Dawn: I don't get nerves, Hank.

Hank: We have a solid plan. We shut this operation down for good, we're talking walk away money.

Dawn: And we will, right?

Hank: As promised. We go to Wisconsin, I get my new hip. You can nurse me back to health.

Dawn chuckles.

Dawn: A girl wears an outfit one time. Come on, let's get you out of here. (Hank sighs) You can do it.

Hank groans as trying to get out again and finally does it.

Dawn finds a box on her pillow.

Dawn: What's this?

Hank: You think I was just gonna let today go by without comment?

Dawn: Because today is...

Hank: Three and a half years. (Dawn looks at it) I tied it myself.

Dawn: You're very talented.

Hank: Thank you. You can open it if you want.

Dawn opens it and there's a key.

Hank: Happy anniversary.

They go to the roof and there's a big bird cage.

Hank: It was either or a toothpaste squeezer I found online.

Dawn: So this is what you were doing up here. I thought you were drinking.

Hank: I was building this and drinking.

They unlock the cage Hank grabs a Dove. Dawn pets it.

Dawn: Oh, he's beautiful.

Hank: You know, fun fact, they pair for life. Best three and a half years of my life.

They kiss and make their way down into the room.

In the car I feel us pass something powerful and familiar. A very old enemy of mine.

Me: Dick... Stop the car.

Dick: What is it?

Me: Kindus... I felt his presence a little bit back there.

Rachel: Who?

Me: A little personal enemy of mine.

Dick pulls us over.

Me: Stay in the car. You feel anything weird block it out.

I open my door and step closer to the big guy.

Kindus: (straightens his sleeves) Ah, Y/N Sparda. Did you miss me?

Me: (Resistance appears on my back) Yeah, I missed kicking your ass. Why the human disguise?

Kindus: (laughs) I have a new partner and he wants that lovely young lady. I bet she would find me more... approachable in the guise of Kyle Rider.

Me: (pointing Resistance at Kindus) Yeah, if you call fat and ugly approachable.

Kindus is getting impatient with the banter. A blade flies towards me and I dodge.

Kindus: If it's all the same to you. I brought my own form of weaponry.

The blades float on both sides of him. They look deadly.

Me: Who'd you kill to get those?

Kindus: After you imprisoned me in Limbo I found my way to another universe. I killed a god of war and came back here with the weapons I took.

Me: Some story. Enough talk, let's rock.

Kindus tries to attack again with his blades, I block them. I shoot my guns but the blades just block everything.

Kindus: Hah. Pathetic ammunition.

I switch to Jekyll and toss it, it spins wildly and hits Kindus. It transforms into Hyde and slams him back. I stop everything and bring him and I into Limbo.

Me: I'm not leaving you here. This place will be where you die.

I grab one of the blades and pull him to me I twist the chain around his neck. I catch the second blade and throw it into his gut. I yank the first blade and his neck snaps. My new Devil Arms spin around me.

Kindus: I was weak just now. You defeated my human form taking the blades. But now you will face me at my fullest. He grew to a big size.

Me: Okay, just gotta kill you a second time.

I change to using Eryx. I tackle him and punch away at his face but am backhanded back. I stop myself by stabbing the ground with Resistance.

Kindus: That all you got Son of Dante? I thought you would learn more tricks by now.

I decide Devil Trigger 4 is needed.

I trade blows with Kindus punching and kicking. I'm faster so I keep blocking him and counterattacking him. I gain an extreme amount of energy in my hand and shove it into his chest. I grab the thing I know will kill him for sure and rip it out.

Me: Looks like you're missing something. (his heart in my hand)

Kindus: That belongs to me.

Me: Yeah... I guess it does. (I crush it blood sprays over my palm he falls to the ground)

Kindus: My master will defeat you. And your cousin is alive.

I change back to normal and leave Limbo knowing that my real nemesis is still out there.

Me: Zero is out there. He's family I can't kill him. (I get in the car) Kindus is dead. Let's just go.

Dick: You did the right thing, Y/N.

Me: I know. I also know that my father would tell me to not let my demons take over.

Washington, District of Columbia

Dawn is taking pills and remembers fighting as Dove alongside Hawk. Robin jumps down and saves her as a guy with a nunchuk charges at her he grabs it and pulls it out of his hand.

Me: (I land on top of the thug) Is that any way to treat a lady. (I shoot the thug with a rubber bullet)

After we finish.

Hawk: You're late, Boy Wonder. You too Kid Demon.

Dove: You know they always like to make dramatic entrances.

Robin and I: True.

Hawk: I thought your boss said to stay away from us, Robin.

Robin: (scoffs) I didn't tell him.

Hawk: Oh, so what is this, night out with the bad kids? (he walks over and hits Robin with his shoulder)

Robin: Something like that.

Back to the present.

Hank: You okay?

Dawn: (exhales and shuts the pill drawer) Yeah. Just a headache.

There's a photo of Myself, Kat, Donna, Dick, Hank and Dawn. On the dresser.

Middleburg Heights, Ohio

We sit in a cafe and the waitress gives us coffee.

Dick: Thank you. (to Rachel) You want a hot chocolate or something?

Rachel: Just coffee. Black.

Me: I bet they have marshmallows.

Rachel: I'm not a kid, okay?

Dick: Okay. Same for the lady.

Pours Rachel a cup.

Waitress: Okay. (to me) How about you?

Me: Just water, thank you.

Waitress: Okay.

The waitress walks off.

Rachel: My mom didn't like me to drink coffee.

She grabs the sugar and pours it in.

Dick and I chuckle.

Me: Sweet tooth, huh?

She stirs the sugar in with a spoon.

Dick: Rachel, has anything like... Like what happened, ever happened before?

Rachel: No. Not like that. I didn't mean to kill that guy.

Dick: How did you kill that guy?

Me: I'm partially at fault.

Dick: We're going to see some old friends of Y/N and mine. They're safe. They'll give us a place to lie low for a second, get our heads together, figure out what to do next.

Rachel looks down.

Me: You're scared we get it. But sometimes there's no time to be scared. No one's gonna get you. Okay? I promise.

Rachel: Where else am I going anyway?

Detroit, Michigan

An investigator named Charlie pulls out a cadaver of the Acolyte. He shows Detective Rohrbach.

Charlie: Total deracination. Essentially, all his organs burst at once, leaving him a skin bag of blood, which I obviously drained. Easier because of the gash.

Amy: Obviously. COD?

Charlie: Sonics might have been able to do this, but then his eyeballs and testicles would have burst the gash wouldn't be there. No, this, this is fucking Biblical.

Amy: Any more specific?

Charlie: What part of fucking Biblical did you not understand?

Amy: Charlie.

Charlie: Okay, uh... There's this.

He shows her a raven tattoo on the back of the cadaver's neck.

Amy: Looks like a raven. Forward everything to me would you, Charlie? (she starts to leave)

Charlie: Uh, and Rohrbach... Be careful. This one doesn't feel right, you know?

Amy: Okay. (unsettled)

Charlie: I'm just messing with you. Jesus! (chuckling) You should see your... (he gestures at his face)

Amy scoffs and continues to leave.

We stop a motel for the night. Dick gives Alfred a call and I step out and pull my box of smokes and notice the entire box is smashed.

Me: Motherfucking, cock sucking, (I throw the box on the ground and stomp away at it) I wish I could kill Kindus again!

Rachel: You really shouldn't smoke.

Me: (sighing) Kid, I don't see worry if I can't get lung cancer.

Rachel: What?

Me: That's a human disease. I'm not human.

Rachel: I know, you're a weird demon-demigod thing.

I decide to pay for the room.

Rachel sits and watches Game of Thrones. Dick walks into the room.

Dick: Hey, you want pizza?

Rachel: Okay.

Dick: Anything on it? (turns around) Don't let anyone in. Is that Game of Thrones? Should you be watching that?

Rachel: Just don't get pineapple on it.

Dick: Obviously.

Me: Can you get me some booze?

He leaves.

Me: Stay here.

I leave as well and stand outside. Rachel goes and takes a look at a suitcase containing the Robin suit and gear. She tries to open it Rachel gets on a computer and searches a few things

Dick's driving and his phone rings he answers.

Dick: Grayson.

Amy: Try answering your phone once in a decade. Where the hell are you?

Dick: Working a case.

Amy: Remember that girl that threw the brick at the cop car? She's in the wind. Yeah, a uniform checked her out last night. Then we find him dead in some abandoned building.

Dick: The uniform, who was he?

Amy: Not ours. ID, badge, all fake.

Dick: Could you forward me everything you got so far?

Amy: Yeah, doing it now.

At the motel Rachel is watching a video of the death of Dick's parents. The printer on the computer beeps and prints out the police information. She reads it. And a picture of the Acolyte prints as well. It pops out snarling at her. I open the door quickly.

Me: What's wrong!?

Rachel: No! No!

Dark Rachel: (banging on the mirror) Let me out! (It continues to hit the glass)

Rachel: (grabbing a notepad and drawing a cross) Our father who art him heaven. Hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come... (she prays more)

Me: Leave! Now!

Dark Rachel: (slamming the mirror) No!

Me: Rachel! (I kneel next to her) Breath calmly. (I breath slowly with her) In. And Out.

Dick: (walks in) Rachel? Y/N? (he sees me doing breathing exercises with her)

Me: You're okay... see?

I squint my eyes at the creature that is Dark Rachel.

St. Lewis, Missouri

Some cheerful music plays on a stereo. A "brother" and "sister" are playing while their "father" reads a newspaper. And their "mother" gets coffee ready.

"Brother": Doubles.

"Sister": That's your third double.

"Brother": So?

"Sister": So you go directly to jail. Do not pass go, do not collect $200.

"Brother": What? That's not a rule.

"Mother": (pouring a cup of coffee for the "father") Actually, honey, your sister's right.

"Father": Those are the rules, son.

"Sister": Told you.

"Brother": (whispers) Cheaters.

The doorbell rings.

"Father": Who could that be this early on a Saturday? (he folds up his newspaper and leaves to answer the door as the doorbell rings more) Hold your fucking horses!

"Mother": Honey, language!

"Father": Sorry kids. (he takes a dollar out and puts it in the swear jar as making his way to the door)

He answers.

Man: You're activated. (hands him a file on Rachel) She's more dangerous than she looks.

"Father": Have a good morning. (closes the door and goes to his "family") Family trip.

The kids clean up Monopoly and the "father" unlocks a cupboard with a code lock. He hands his "wife" some injections. She takes it to the breakfast table.

"Mother": Who's first?

"Brother" and "Sister": Me.

They inject themselves with the blue liquid.

On the road.

Dick: According to those files the man who came after you may have been part of some doomsday cult. They apparently believe it's their destiny to prevent the end of the world. Does that mean anything to you?

Rachel: Well, back when I was a kid, you didn't get too angry or too scared. 'Cause bad things happen.

Me: What kind of bad things?

Rachel: (to Dick) I guess I'm an orphan, too, now. (Dick chuckles) That billionaire, Bruce Wayne, he raised you?

Dick: Yeah.

Rachel: Must've been cool.

Dick: It was complicated.

I chuckle slightly.

Rachel: Does it ever go away?

Dick: What?

Rachel: The feeling you got left behind.

Dick: Yeah. Well, no, not entirely.

Rachel: You both are going to leave me, too, aren't you?

Dick: No. No I'm not gonna do that.

Me: Me neither Rach.

We arrive in Washington

Rachel: So, who are these guys? (as we arrive at Hank and Dawn's apartment)

Me: Old friends. Truth is Dick and I haven't seen them in a long time.

Dick knocks on the door.

Dick: Hey.

Me: Hi, Dawn.

Dawn: Hi.

Rachel: Hi. (reaching out) I'm Rachel.

Dawn: (shaking Rachel's hand) Dawn.

Some memories of Dick and Dawn sleeping together go into Rachel's mind. And other memories of her introducing me to Kat.

Dick: Can we talk?

Dawn: You are about four years too late, but sure.

Rachel: Wow. This place is huge.

We go to the roof.

Dawn: She killed someone? She's just a kid.

Dick: Whoever they are, they've got people in the department.

Me: We needed somewhere safe to regroup, think about what we're gonna do.

Dawn: What about Bruce? Or Dante?

Dick: He's no good with kids.

Me: I don't think daddy-dearest will want another teenager. My brother's enough teen for him.

Dawn: Cop, huh? That's one I never would have figured.

Dawn sits down on a bench.

Dick: (sitting next to her) How are you?

Dawn: We're great. Hank's feeling the life a little. Age waits for no man and all that.

Dick: How bad?

Dawn: Two fractures, three concussions in the last year, and a herniated disc.

Me: Holy shit.

Dick: Jesus, Dawn.

Dawn: We're still good out there, Dick, Y/N. Really good. Not one slip up.

Me: And damn lucky.

Dawn: And why is that?

Me: You fight the wrong person and you understand what will happen don't you.

Dawn: We're careful.

Me: You should quit, you both should.

Dawn: That's the plan. Soon as we take out these gun suppliers he's obsessed with. One more chance to do some good and he promised he's out. You could two could help us out.

Dick: I'm out of the life, Dawn.

Hank: Hey. The hell are you doing here, Dick? Y/N, of course you're always welcome.

They both get up.

Dawn: Hank.

Dick: Y/N and I had a situation.

Hank: Nice little reunion you got going on here.

Dick: You know it's not like that.

Hank: Sure looks like it to me.

Dawn: Hank.

I go over and pat him on the shoulder. He calms down slightly.

Me: Do you seriously think I would just let that happen? Look at the cage.

He sees Rachel.

Hank: What the fuck?

Dawn: Can we just go back inside, please?

Hank and Dawn leave the roof first. Then we come in.

Hank is drinking later.

Dawn: I put Rachel in the spare room, Dick on the couch and Y/N said he can sleep on the floor.

Hank: It's goddamn summer camp. What're they doing here anyway? Hell of a coincidence, them showing up here night before a job.

Dawn: Coincidences happen. What, you think I called Dick?

Hank: Did you?

Dawn: I'm with you, Hank. I did call Y/N but only got voicemail. Probably left his phone at home or off. But I have been with you and will be. I'm gonna chalk it up to stress that you don't know that. (she sighs and kneels next to him) But now that they're here we can use their help.

Hank: We don't need them. We've been fine.

Dawn: We have been. But we're fine because we've been lucky. But fine and lucky might not be enough to shut this gun op down. You, me and Dick are unstoppable, but if a demon is there we're screwed to say lightly. With Y/N there we're beyond unstoppable. We could go out on the win you want. And then you can heal, get better. We can get better.

Hank: Dick won't help us. Dick only watches out for himself. (he leaves the room) People don't change, babe.

Dawn: We'll see.

Rachel: So, you and Dawn.

Dick: No.

Rachel: You realize it's impossible to lie to me, right?

Dick: When we were kids. Good night. (he almost leaves)

Rachel: Why did you hurt her?

Dick: I didn't mean to.

Rachel: That's not an excuse.

Dick: Yeah, well it's all in the past.

Rachel: Not for her.

Dick: Get some rest.

Rachel: Y/N? When I touched Dawn I saw Dick and Dawn's past. I also saw her introducing you to a girl.

Y/N: Go to bed. (I walk off)

Rachel: Was it the girl you mention in your sleep? Kat?

Me: Goodnight. (I walk off)

I sleep on the floor.

Dick leaves early morning and grabs some cash as a loan from Bruce. He puts it in an envelope. The girls walk in chatting about a movie.

Dick: (to Dawn) What'd you do with Rachel? You know the sullen one?

Dawn: (smiling) I didn't do anything with her. I just didn't treat her like a kid. She's a good girl. Do you two wanna take a look? At the case.

She goes us schematics of a warehouse.

Me: I'm almost sold.

Dawn: The suppliers name is Bronson. He's moving small handguns. He's trying to corner the pre-teen market.

Me: Hold up? Desmond Bronson?

Dawn: Yeah. Why?

Me: Your luck is better than I thought. He's a man who doesn't just supply guns. He has extensive knowledge of demons, and in most of his stuff he's hired demon help.

Dawn: You mean to tell me we've been avoiding fights with demons?

Me: If he's showing personally than you can guarantee there will be at least three demons with him.

Dawn: Anyway, intel says they're making a new shipment tommorow night on the docks, and we think we can break the chain.

Dick sighs. He opens up his Bird Computer.

Dawn: The famous Bird Computer. Wayne Enterprises tech?

Dick chuckles.

Me: (stretching) Okay I'm going to help, I need to practice a little bit with my new Devil Arms.

I go to the roof and bring myself into Limbo. I swing the Blades around a little the chains are awesome. I swing them in a whirlwind and accidentally take myself out of Limbo and unequip the Blades after I slam them into a corner. I hear yelling and run downstairs to stop another jealousy fight.

Rachel: (roars) Stop!

I open the door and see broken glass.

Rachel: I'm sorry.

The four of us look at each other.

Hank: Jesus.

Me: I don't have to say it now do I after you saw it for yourselves.

Dawn: She's like you.

Me: I think so yes.

Detroit, Michigan

Amy Rohrbach gets home and pours herself a glass of wine. There's a girl sobbing in the corner of her living room.

Amy: What the fuck? (Amy goes up to the girl) Hey you okay? What's your name?

"Sister": I don't have a name. (holding out scissors) Where's your partner? (she cuts Amy as she's stunned "Brother" comes up and hits her with a bat) Tell us.

"Brother": Where is Dick Grayson?

Amy tries to crawl away.

"Sister": Where's Dick Grayson? (gets behind Amy and grabs her by her hair) Tell us where he is.

"Brother": Where is he?

"Sister" holds her by her hair and stabs Amy, she reaches for her phone. But "Brother" lowers her hand with his bat.

The door opens and closes as the "parents" walk into the apartment.

"Father": You sneaky kids. (Amy looks at him) Didn't save any fun for us.

"Mother": We can still have some fun dear. (grabs a knife an kneels down) Can't we?

Back at Hank and Dawn's I walk into the guest room where Rachel has been holding up. I sit on the bed.

Rachel: I'm sorry. It's getting worse.

Me: You don't have anything to be sorry for, Rach. I'm the one who should...

Dawn knocks on the door and walks in.

Dawn: How you doing, sweetheart? Hank and Dick are sorry, they can be real assholes sometimes. Hank and I gotta go. We have that thing.

Coming up to Dawn.

Dick: Dawn, I really think we should either reconsider or wait for Y/N. Okay? We both know it's too dangerous.

Dawn: You win some you lose some. (she sits on the other side of Rachel) Take care of them, okay? They need all the help they can get.

Rachel: Okay.

Dawn leaves.

Rachel: She needs your guys' help. I can feel it. Isn't that what you two do?

Dick: What?

Rachel: You help people.

Dick: We both used to think so. Right Y/N?

Dick pulls a chair.

Me: We used to think it was one of the things we're best at.

Dick: Until I realized, the more help some needed the worse we had to hurt others. Do you understand?

Rachel: (shifting around) Sometimes, when I feel the darkness come out... it feels good.

Me: I understand. Dick does too I bet.

Rachel: You want to help them. Both of you. You're just scared. Sometimes there's just no time to be scared.

In the warehouse.

Hawk and Dove fight some bad guys.

Hawk: (opening the back of a van) Dick and Y/N were wrong only a few and only humans. Oh, yeah... Wisconsin, here we come. (he's shot a few roars ring out)

Dove: Hank!

They're surrounded by four people and three demons fly and land.

Hawk: Shit.

Torture Thug: Where were we? Oh, yes. (brings out shears) I believe your pants were coming down. This will be the worst and last pain you ever experience.

Robin grabs the shears and stabs them into the thugs dick and covers his mouth. I land on top of the van.

Me: Evening ladies.

Demon: Fucking descendant of Sparda! (A/N comment if you get this reference)

I shoot Demon in the crotch with Ivory. I then blast the demons with both of my guns. After killing the demons I walk up to Hawk and Dove as Robin pulls an "R" out of a thug's eye hole. I have a big gash on my back that is not healing well.

Robin: You're welcome.

Dove: Jesus.

At the apartment Rachel finds the money in an envelope and a letter. And starts to cry.

We all get to the apartment door.

Dawn: You weren't kidding about having changed. I've never seen you like that before.

Dick: Rachel?

Me: Rachel?

Rachel is up on the roof with the doves.

Dick: (finding her) She's up here. Hey what are you doing up here? I was worried. Rach. What's wrong? (she shows him the envelope)

I get to the roof next.

Rachel: You were gonna leave me here. You said you weren't but you lied. You must lie a lot. You're good at it.

Hank: (behind me Dawn is behind him) What's she talking about?

I walk closer, Rachel goes past me and up to Hank and Dawn. Handing Hank the letter.

Dick: (I walk with Dick to the three) Hank don't read that.

Hank: It's got my name on it. (reads the letter and calmly) What the fuck? You were gonna leave her here? You were gonna pay us?

Dick: It's not that simple.

Hank: "I know you two and Y/N can watch out for her." Seems pretty simple to me. (escalating) You were gonna buy us? And you. (points at me) You knew?

Dawn: Hank, slow down. They're just trying to help.

Hank: Wait, did you know about this too? You saw what he did.

Dawn: That's enough.

Hank: He's a fucking psychopath.

They continue to argue as Dick and I walk up to Rachel.

Dick: Hey, Rachel, I was gonna come back for you and Y/N.

Rachel: (touching Dick's hand) Liar. You were never coming back for me.

"Mother": Well hello there you five.

Hank: (walking up to them) Who the fuck are these guys?

"Father" punches Hank down. Dick and Rachel start getting out of the way.

Dick: Rachel come on.

I try to bring out Eryx but my Devil Arms aren't working. I guess it's regular hand-to-hand I start to walk at "Father". I am grabbed and thrown into the doorway. The gash reopens.

Me: Ow! Fuck! (I charge at them blood dripping from my back)

I'm punched twice in my ribcage. After kneeling I get up.

"Father": That would have killed a normal man.

Me: I'm not just a normal man. (I start to focus) I... am... A Sparda.

Rubble on the sides of me start to gravitate. I'm tackled by three Devil Arms and Tigger won't work? Dawn is thrown off the roof as Hank is choked and knocked out Dick is left hanging on the roof, I'm blurry eyed and feel drunk. The "Family" corners Rachel.

"Mother": There you are, dear.

I get up.

Me: You're not taking her.

"Brother": Does this guy ever give up?

Me: Never! Not when I know that someone I consider my friend is threatened by people like you.

"Sister": Can we just kill him?

"Mother" walks up to me and tries stabbing me and as I fall down I watch Rachel get pulled away by that twisted "family".

I'm helped up by Hank and Dick. I pull the knife out and drop it on the roof.

Hank: Help us find Dawn.

Everything heals completely, I see Dawn down on the ground. I leap down and land next to a semiconscious Dawn.

Me: She's down here!

She's trying to breath.

Me: You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.

Dawn: I'm dying.

Dick arrives.

Dick: Dawn? Dawn!

I keep remembering Kat's last moments. I turn away. As Dick tries to save her.

I push Dick out of the way. I put a small amount of lightning magic onto my hand.

Me: Come back to us. (I touch her zap her, she's alive)

Dick: You had that the whole time.

Me: Yes but I couldn't use it. Earlier I was poisoned, nothing was working. Magic? No. Devil Arms? Nope. Devil Triggers? Nada.

Dick: What about your guns?

Me: Magic loaded. Every bullet is materialized by magic. I tried everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 5.9K 29
Mundus has return to get his revenge to Sparda Bloodline for sealing him in the Demon World (I don't not own any pictures in this story at all)
729K 7.7K 41
You are Dante's son and you both moved to Japan for better demon jobs. What adventures will (Y/N) seek. I don't own DMC or Highschool dxd
107K 2.2K 24
The title says it all I don't own anything but the story line. I don't own my hero
20.9K 591 21
Many years ago at the dawn of time even before the birth of man kind there were many clans but they would always be at war with each other. One of th...