A life of Iance

Af Matchisawesome

This is about one of the BFB teams Iance plus they are objects. It will contain ships and Free Food will be i... Mere

The reunion + The truth

The Chase + Crush + Backstory + New Furry Friend

109 1 1
Af Matchisawesome

Match's PoV
I can't believe Foldy said that about me. I'm not worthless and useless am I?! I sat down at the breakfast table with my team and we talked about things we were to do today. Pencil and I were going to see Eraser. Bubble and Fanny were going to hangout here. Snowball and Lightning were going to hang out with the guys (Pen, Blocky, Firey and Coiny). Flower and Ruby were going shopping.

(A/N: GeT In TeArDrOp, We'Re GoInG ShOpPiNg 😂)

When we had finished our breakfast's we all were going to do what we said we would do. Pencil and I went to Free Food's clubhouse, Pencil knocked on the door and MARKER opened it. I know that Pencil hates Marker so right now I'm in danger, I have no idea what they're going to do to each other. "What do you two sticks want!!! he yelled at us. "We're like here to see Eraser" I told him politely. "Eraser, unfortunately, our archenemies are here to see you!!!" Marker shouted to Eraser. "Uh unfortunately!!! What like that supposed to mean?!" I shouted at him. Eraser came to Marker and glared at him. Then Foldy came to the door. She gave me a deathly glare and she shockingly shouted to me. "Why are you fucking still alive!!!!" I was scared. Every other contestant came out of their team clubhouses and gasped. Pencil was fuming. Liy walked up to Foldy and punched her. "Don't you dare say that to her!!!" she yelled at Foldy. "And why shouldn't I?!" Foldy rudely replied. "Because, Match told me what actually happened during BFB!!!" Liy replied. "What happened!!?" Ice Cube asked. "*sigh* If you were in the TLC/LOL during IDFB, you'd probably remember this. Do you remember when that guy called Lighter Clicks appeared out of nowhere?!" I asked all of the other contestants. "Uh yeah, I remember him!!!" Blocky answered me. "Well, he was my boyfriend before but when he lied to me about being popular and he used to bully Woody and he also set him on fire, so I broke up with him. So because of me breaking up with him, he wanted revenge, since we we all have powers, he used his body control power to control me, to be mean to people, especially Bubble, he stopped controlling me when BFB 17 came out" I said. "Lighter CONTROLLED YOU!!!!" Firey screamed at me. I nodded. "Oh gosh, are you alright?!" Basketball asked me. "It kinda hurts my body but I feel fine" I replied. "How does it feel to be controlled?" Pencil asked me. "I can't really explain it actually" I said. "I bet your lying, you MISTAKE!!!!!" Foldy shouted at me. "No I'm not lying, it's true it actually happened!!!!" I said standing up for myself. "Oh and also I'm not a Mistake!!!" I added. "Yes you are!!! You do and will always have a mean personality you may look harmless, but in truth, you are the worst contestant out of all of us!!!! We all hate you, even if most people forgave you, they obviously don't mean it!!!!" Foldy screamed at me and made sure that everyone heard her. I was nearly in tears again. I was so upset that I ran away from everyone. I ran into the evil forest. I kept running and running, I was crying and running until I tripped up on a very large rock. My leg stung like hell, I rested onto a pine tree, my favourite tree cos I'm a pine-wood matchstick. I checked my ankle. I WAS BLEEDING. I found some leaves on the ground, I used them to clean up the blood on my ankle. I tried to walk, but my ankle was in so much pain that I fell back down onto the ground. Then there was something shaking in a bush. I was kind of scared. It came out. It was a cute baby raccoon, but it was red and beige just like me?

(A/N: I drew this btw)
It snuggled up against my stick body. Awww. I stroked its fury body. "What's your name?" I asked it. "I don't have a name, but you could name me" it said. My eyes widened, it spoke. "Y-you can talk!!?" I asked astonished. "Yeah, what's your name?" the raccoon asked me. "I'm Match, I'm competing in an object show called Battle For Dream Island" I replied. "Now I recognise you, you come from Flame City, I'm a Sparking Raccoon" it said. "Uh what gender are you?" I asked the sparking raccoon. "I'm female" she replied. "Hm, I'll call you Ashley" I said. "I like that name!!!" she responded. "Let's be friends" she told me. "Okay" I replied. I tried to stand up again but I fell on my still aching leg. "Agh!!!" I screamed. "Are you alright?!" Ashley asked me. "No my leg is in pain I can't walk or anything!!!" I cried in pain. "Match!!!!!!!" I heard someone shout. Then I heard running coming closer towards us. I felt like I was going to pass out, my hearing was getting weaker. Suddenly everything went black...

Eraser's PoV
When Match had ran away from us, I felt really bad for her, so I chased after her. I ran into the Evil Forest to find her. It had been ten minutes and I haven't found her yet!!!! But then I heard a female voice scream... I then shouted out Match's name but no response. Then I saw her body on the ground next to a raccoon that was shaking her trying to wake her up by shouting her name. I ran up to them. "Match!!!" I cried out. The raccoon moved back. I held her in my arms bridal style. She looked pretty cute. Woah did I just call Match cute!!!! Fine maybe I do have a crush on her, but I can't tell my team or else they'd kill me. Then her eyes opened. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "No, I tripped over a large rock and I twisted my ankle and somehow it's bleeding" I checked her leg and her foot was facing the wrong way round and it was bleeding like she said. I had to help her in someway. "Should I carry you back to Death P.A.C.T. so they can treat your leg?" I asked her. "I guess so" she said with tears running down her cheeks. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I'm too scared to see Foldy" she said shaking in fear. Then the raccoon stroked her hand. "Awww Match, you should go with your friend back home to heal your leg" the raccoon said. I was shocked. "Wh- wait how, you can speak?!" I asked it. "Oh yeah I never introduced myself to you, I'm Ashley the Sparking Raccoon, Match's new friend" it said. "So I'm assuming your gender is female?" I asked. "Yes!!!" she replied. "Oh and I'm a very rare type of raccoon so I'm able to speak like you guys!!" she said. "Woah cool" I said. "So Match, do you want to go back home?" I asked her. "Uhh only if Ashley can like come with us!!!" she begged me with sad puppy eyes 🥺. I couldn't say no to her so I allowed her to take her new furry friend with us. I picked Match up and Ashley hopped onto my shoulder. "So what made you come out into the evil forest?" Ashley asked us. "Well you see, This Foldy that we said about earlier, well she said something mean to me last night and Match was sticking up for me but Foldy insulted her. Today, Match came to my team's clubhouse to check on me but Foldy said something that was extremely mean to Match and Foldy's archenemy stood up for Match and then Match told us what happened before BFB but Foldy didn't believe her and then called her a mistake then said more mean stuff to her and then Match ran away and then I then I ran after her then now we're here" I explained to the raccoon. "Oh no!!! We'll teach her a lesson not to mess with you two!!" she said. "What's your name?" she asked me. "Eraser" I replied. "Hmm, Match and Eraser, those are really cool names!!" Ashley said. "Heh, Thanks!!" Match and I said at the same time. "I think your name is cool too!!" I said to Ashley. "Thank you Eraser, Match named me that!!" she said. "Even though we're objects that have object names, I've always loved the name Ashley" Match said smirking. "That's cool" I said. We reached the clubhouse's again and I walked up to Death P.A.C.T.'s clubhouse so they could check out Match, make sure she's okay.

Pen's PoV
I was just sitting around, fiddling with my mini pen until there was a knock at the door. I opened it and to my surprise Eraser was at the door, carrying Match with a raccoon on his shoulder?!. "Hey you're both back!!!" I said. "Yeah, I like ran into the evil forest, and I tripped up on a large rock and I twisted my ankle and well for the raccoon, she's our new furry friend called Ashley" Match explained while Eraser just nodded. "I'll help you inside, Match" I said as Eraser slowly put her down and I helped her inside. "Thanks Eraser!" she said before closing the door. "Anytime" he replied. "Eraser can be a real gentleman these days" Match said dreamily as I placed her onto couch. I smirked at her. "Do you like like him" Liy asked her as she walked into the room. "Wh- no I don't!!!!" She said looking away from her. "I'm sorry for not realising that you were controlled" I apologised to Match. "Hey like it's okay" she said. Now I had to get her foot the right way round again. "Ok I'm just going to twist your foot so it's the right way round" I told her. "Okay" she said. I could tell she was worrying. I slowly and carefully twisted her foot back into place. Surprisingly she didn't scream. "You feeling alright?" I asked her. "Hmm" she replied. Then I noticed that her ankle was bleeding. I cleaned up the blood on her, then I bandaged up her leg. "Okay, Match you're free to go back to your team now" I told her. "Like thanks Pen" she thanked me. "Heh you're welcome" I replied. I helped her back to her team until the raccoon that was here earlier and hopped onto her shoulder. "Hi Match, is your leg ok?" it said. "Yes" Match replied. "Woah, you can talk?!" I said. "Yes!!" the raccoon said. I knocked onto Iance's clubhouse door. Lightning opened it. "Hey, your teammate has returned" I said in a posh voice. "Ha thanks" he replied. "Yw!" I replied. "Thanks again Pen" Match said. "Anytime" I replied. Then I walked back to my team clubhouse.

Match's PoV
I felt relieved that Pen and Eraser helped me out. "Match!" Pencil said relieved to see me again. She hugged me. "What happened to your leg?" Flower asked me. "As I was running, I tripped over a large rock and I twisted my ankle" I explained. "Oh noio, are you oible to woilk!?" Bubble asked me. "Not really" I said. "Rest your leg, it'll get better soon" Pencil told me. So I did. I sat on the couch and rested my leg on a cushion. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Eraser. "Hey Match, is your leg alright?" he asked me. "It's okay, thanks for helping me get back" I said. "Heh, I'll help out you anytime you need it!" he said. I just smiled. "So this morning, you and Pencil wanted to see me..." he said. "Oh right, it was just to make sure you were okay because when Foldy told you to shut up, you looked really hurt" Pencil explained. "It was only because I never really told people about my life, but now I feel confident to finally tell people how I felt when I was younger, and just by hearing what Foldy said to me, just broke me, made me feel that no one is interested in my life, makes me sad, depressed, alone and paralyzed, not wanting to be alive, since all the friends I had before I joined Battle For Dream Island, all the friends I made were fake. Back then, I was shy and too scared to talk to anyone, my life was basically the song Alone by Nico Collins.

I used to talk to myself to make me not feel alone. Because of my obsession for the colour pink, I was mocked at and bullied. I was abused by my dad because whenever he left work, he would always go to the pub and drink a lot, so when he came home he was drunk, and he would call me mean things and swear at me, he would often beat me up until I passed out, sometimes I hid from him, and sometimes it took him a whole 24 hours to recover from his drunk state, so that always made me really annoyed and impatient. One time he punched me really hard in between my voice box and my throat so I had trouble speaking properly, I tried to speak but my voice box triggered so up until now my voice was always deep." Eraser told us. I felt extremely sorry for him. "Eraser?" I said. "Yeah?" he replied. "I-I'm really sorry for mocking you in season one I didn't know about what you've been going through and I didn't bother asking you!!!!" I said with my voice cracking I was nearly tearing up. I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Hey, it's okay! I'm okay. Don't worry about it" he told me. "I-I-I should be worrying, I've been with you for years now and I didn't even realise!!! F-Foldy's right I am mean, I shouldn't be forgiven, I shouldn't even li-" I exaggerated but Eraser put his finger against my lips. "Calm down Match, I forgive you because you don't deserve to be known as a mean person you deserve to be known as someone who is changing someone who should be loved, since well you're pretty much overhated by many viewers but I know that there are most viewers who support you (A/N: Like me and probably the other Matchil fans!!!) and when we forgive you we definitely mean it" he told me. "That really means a lot to me, thanks" I said, I also started blushing, wait do I, no I'm not in love, it's a crush, ahhh I have a crush on Eraser oh gosh what am I supposed to do!!!. "Uh what are you blushing for?!" Eraser asked me concerned. "Uh nothing!!!" I said with my face becoming even redder. "Ok? Anyways I better be heading back to my clubhouse now see ya" he said. "Bye" we all said. I snuggled up with Ashley, she was so cute and fluffy. "Awww that's so cute" Ruby said stroking Ashley. "Yeah, I was thinking that if we could keep her as a team pet, I mean she doesn't have anywhere to live so..." I suggested. "I don't see why not" Pencil said. "What's her name?" Flower asked. "Her name is Ashley" I replied. "I've always liked the name Ashley!" Ruby said. "Same!" I replied. "Oh and before you guys get shocked, she can speak actual words" I explained. "*gasp*" the others gasped excitedly. "Hi you must be Match's friends, I also come from Flame City. My favourite character from the show is Match of course since I've always wanted to meet her" she said. "Wh- really I'm your favourite character!!!!" I said. "Yes, since I saw Lighter zap himself inside of you, it looked scary. I know that you're not mean, you're actually really friendly and nice" she told me. "Th-thanks people need to realise that" I said. "Always here to encourage and help out a friend" she replied. "Uh how old are you?" Lightning asked her. "I'm two years old!!!" she said. "Awwwww" all of us said. "I'm gonna shatter of cuteness 🥺😆" Ruby squealed.
         _______________
2710 words. Wow, long chapter. What do you think of Ashley. Lots of references in this. What do you think about Eraser's backstory and Foldy's attitude. Write your thoughts in the comments. Yo my Pink is Manly dude, Eraser broke the fourth wall about the viewers!!!!

Here's Ashley in Gacha Life:

So Kawii!!!!!!!!!!

Peace ✌️.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...