REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 34

3.8K 160 67
By Ellarybts

••"I still want you "°°

(Numbering mistake😂)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! " I look around the dark hallway, even though I couldn't see anything, I wanted to see something, the farmiliar voice was screaming and I needed to know if he was ok.

The scream was so close yet he was so distant, but terrified me. Every cell in me was on high alert. He needed my help, he was in pain.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

"Jungkook! "  I cried out, clutching onto my aching heart, I wanted to help him but I couldn't see through the darkness. The darkness was so intense that I could touch it. With every loud roar of pain from him, my heart ached, I needed to help him but I couldn't.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"   Another ear piercing scream echoed through the dark room, I covered my ears, terrified of him in pain.

"Jungkook! "

I screeched in frustration, watching the dark room slowly lit up by  a burning fire.

I looked around the room, scared, I was breathing heavy, the hot environment causing my body to drenched with the sweat mixed with my salty tears. My hair clung to my face, sticking in all places.

"Jungkook " I called to amidst heavy pants, searching around until my eyes landed on him shirtless on the floor. He looked miserable, his hair was scattered, his face bruised with his blood covered body. His black pants was dirty and stained with dried blood. He was almost unrecognizable.

And that terrified me.

"J-Jungkook"

He didn't look at me, he was lying on his face and he didn't turn  to me.

Tears stung my eyes and flowed down my cheeks freely.

I rushed to him and dropped on the floor, crying as I tried to pull him onto my laps, the familiar tingles erupted between our bodies in contact and I pushed his face against my chest, feeling him breathing into me. I didn't care about his blood staining me or or the dirt and sweat, I just wanted him to be ok.

"Jungkook"

He continued  to pant heavily, not replying.

I didn't think he was going to stay awake for long, his body was shaking , I brought out my hands to see it filled with blood. Blood was oozing out of his body, it was flowing like water.

I whimpered, seeing my mate in pain hurt me.

"Jungkook, it's going to be ok, just stay awake huh? "

"Please "

I rubbed my palm on his face, trying to remove the strands from his face.

His breathing was slowing and  it made me scared, I clutched him onto him, rocking us back and forth.

" Help, anyone there?! "

I don't know why I was looking for help here but I might as well try.

"Help someone please he--"

I didn't finish screaming and Jungkook's body was harshly yanked away from me. I screamed and watched him get thrown to the wall. A figure towered over me, slowly coming out from the darkness.

"Oh hello, long time "
The voice drew closer, it was a voice of a woman whom I knew, but I couldn't remember.

I tried to put a finger on it but I couldn't recall it.

"Who are you "

I asked, my hands clenching onto a first on my side.

She laughed evilly

And a figure finally came out of the darkness.

She wore a midnight black gown, something that gave off her evil Aura.

Immediately, I was on high alert but everything in my body stopped when I saw her face.

"Y.. You! "

It was the witch who had cursed me, I remember her so well even though I was a child. She has been hunting me in my dreams so I had never forgotten her face.

"Yes, me! "

She roared, a sinister smile plastered on her face.

"It's me again! It has always been me! Wanting your downfall! "

She gestured to Jungkook's body lying limp on the floor.

"You did that to him! "

I tried to lounge for her but her powers were greater than my anger. It took only one step for my body to collapse on the floor, I screamed in pain as pain shot through my body. I thrushed about violently, screaming, my screams mixed with her sick laughters.

"Feisty "

She taunted

"What do you want from me?! "

"What did I ever do to you?! "

I screamed amidst my pain.

She laughed

"I want you dead! I want you to suffer, I don't want that thing over there to break my black magic on you! "

I whimpered at her loud roar, tears slipping from my eyes.

"So, I'm killing him"

"No! "

I tried to sit up, I felt weak I couldn't move

"He has nothing to do with this, you can just.... H-have my life if you hate me and want me to suffer"

I whimpered  my eyes softening as I looked at my unconscious mate

She laughed darkly, shaking her head

"No, death will be too easily for you, I want you to feel the pain! The pain of losing a mate! Hahaha"

"YOU ARE A SICK FREAK! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! "

"YOUR PARENTS KILLED MY MATE! "

"MY PARENTS ARE DEAD! "

"SO ARE YOU! "

"BUT YOU ARE ALIVE AND EVEN IF I'M DEAD, YOU WILL STILL SUFFER FROM MY BLACK MAGIC! "

I let out a sob

"Are you in hell yet?"

She smirked

"Well, I went there but they sacked me, Satan himself threw me out of hell because they said I was too hot, hotter than hell"

She laughed  , she obviously had  cheeky statements.

"Please don't hurt him"

I whimpered, watching her walk to my mate, it was as if I was glued, I couldn't move,

She smirked and crouched next to him, grabbing his hair with her hand so that his face was facing me.

"No, please, just kill me! "

I began to cry, every movement hurt, I grew weaker.

She smirked wider, her eyes glinting with mischief.

I watched as she brought out a dagger and placed it on Jungkook's neck,

"It is all your fault he has to die, what a pity "

She pouted fakely, faking a sympathetic look.

I shook my head side to side, crying.

"No"

Blood stepped from where the dagger was.

"No! "

She lifted  up the dagger. Hot tears flew down my face like a stream, everything in me screamed, I was crying loudly, my heart ached. I wanted to faint right there, I was terrified. Looking at his bloodied face, he looked miserable, he was hurt, all because of me!

"No"

"Say goodbye to your mate "

With that she brought the knife and sliced his neck. Blood gushed out of his neck and I could feel it pour on my face.

I choked on my sob before yelling out

"noooooooooo! "

I sat up abruptly on the bed, panting heavily. Bringing out my hand to feel my face, it was wet with sweat and tears, a strand of my hair tickled my face as the rest was drenched, sticking onto my face.

I rubbed it with both my palms and broke into loud sobs.

The first thing I said was to call his name.

"Jungkook"

I looked around the room,

It was all a dream, he's fine.

Shaking, I looked down at my mark and let out a breath of relief.

It was still there. And I felt relief. My heart was thumping loudly against my ribcage, my body ached from all the crying.

If he wasn't here then when is he?

I panicked, swinging my arm over the bed and standing up. The floor was cold under my feet, I shivered and was about to walk to the door when the knob was turned. The door was opened and my mate appeared.

His hair was scattered, he looked messy. I let out a breath in relief as I maintained eye contact with him.

Without thinking twice, I rushed to him and hugged him tightly. His body went stiff as I practically pushed him with how harshly I hugged him.

I tightened my hold around him as he tried to remove me from him. Crying,I pushed my cheeks deep onto his shirt.

"Luna" He growled out my name, trying to pry me from him.

But I being stubborn like I am wouldn't let go.

I shook my head and continued to cry

"I thought something bad happens to you "

He sighed

"I'm fine, now can you let.."

"No, Jungkook she ...she stabbed you, because of me"

"I was so scared "

"I don't want you to die because of me, I'd rather die than --"

I was cut of by a growl from him, he ripped me off him looking so pissed.

"Don't talk about dying "

He glared down at me , my teary eyes locked with his.

I was confused, he was acting quite out of place.

I sniffled and looked down.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

I could practically feel the breath in me choke abruptly. I wasn't breathing.

"W-what ? "

It seemed I had pressed a red button and just then he growled louder

"DON'T LIE TO ME! "

His voice was menacing.

Now I was getting pissed, did he just yell at me. Angrily I pushed myself away from him, taking steps back, I glared back at him.

"You have no right to yell at me like that! "

I barked back, not caring whether I'm pissing a dangerous person off, he shouldn't try to think he can control me.

The guy clenched his teeth so tight that I was afraid they would break into pieces.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, as if trying to calm himself down. After a while, he opened his eyes to look at me, his eyes blank of emotions.

"You lied "

"What did I lie to you about? " I hissed

"Why didn't you tell me the truth about that mark, and all the curse thing "

My eyes went wide ,  I gaped at him. Shit, who told him?

So that  is why he's so pissed.

"I didn't lie to you "

I mumbled, flinching when he knocked a coffee table beside the couch over.

"Fuck Luna! Stop denying! "

"I'm not denying anything! I didn't lie because I never told you !you never knew! "

"NO BUT YOU TOLD MY HYUNGS NOT TO TELL ME! YOU MADE THEM LIE TO ME "

Ok so now we were doing this now. How dare he? Is this guy dumb or something?
Is it my fault.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! DON'T YOU DARE BLAME ME YOU IDIOT! "

"It's your fault "

This time I was angry, I was angry to the extent that my whole body was shaking. I felt like I would shift in my wolf right there.

So I walked to him, stomping my feet to him and pushed him harshly on the chest.
I was going to make him regret what he started.

"You are blaming me? "

"ARE YOU FUCKING BLAMING EVERYTHING ON ME?! HOW DARE YOU?! "

Tears began to pool in many eyes, I was the one hitting him yet I was the one crying. Every now and then he would stumble back if I pushed him.

"Jungkook"

"You have no idea, how much I was ready to tell my mate so he can save me"

I had allowed the tears to flow freely, I couldn't hold them back.

"I went to every pack, just to look for my mate, since I was five years, I WAS CURSED! I lived every single day, experiencing this kind of pain, I.... I needed my mate, the last pack we stopped in to look for my mate was this one. "

"I wanted to tell you but then, you.... You rejected me on that very day I found out about you. If not officially you rejected me indirectly! "

"How, how did you think I felt?"

I clutched onto my chest
, crying

"I WAS AFRAID JUNGKOOK. I NEEDED YOU TO SAVE ME BUT ALL YOU DID WAS TO PUSH ME AWAY YOU JERK! HOW DID YOU EXPECT ME TO TELL YOU WHEN YOU COULDN'T STAND ME FOR JUST A SECOND! "

"You never gave me the chance to tell you, you wouldn't even stand me, you wouldn't even look at me for a fucking second! "

"Tell me Jungkook! "

I hit his chest harshly this time.

"Tell me, at that time, what would have been your reaction if I had told you? Would you care? "

I looked at him, expecting an answer but he just lowered his head, guilt was clearly eating him up but I wasn't done with him.

"You wouldn't have given two shits you fucker, and you didn't deserve to know "

"No! That's where you are wrong"

Wow, he had the gut to reply.

"FUCK YOU! YOU HAVE NO SHAME,  YOU CAN'T GO AROUND BLAMING PEOPLE FOUR YOUR MISTAKES  , YOU DON'T DESERVE A MATE YOU IDIOT "

I continued to hit him but he grabbed my arm harshly and yanked me closer to him, his eyes darkening.

"Stop it" He hissed lowly

I laughed bitterly
"Why? am I hitting a sensitive point? "

"Luna! "

"Yes you don't deserve a mate! You are a stupid freak, you hurt me and you don't even feel any remorse. You said and did you many cruel things to me! You are a fucking heartless guy and if you can't do that, go jump off a cliff"

"I said enough "

"Tsk why? "

I taunted

"What happens if I say your parents are disgraced to have you. You ever said that to me didn't you "

This time he growled and spun us around, slamming me against the wall, the air in me got knocked out of me. He was pissed shitless, his vampire had taken over. He leaned forward, our faces just inches apart, his breath hitting my nose and lips. Trapping me with both of his arms, he glared at me. My heart was rapid, I was terrified, he looked as if he was ready to kill me but of course, I wouldn't show him that I was afraid. I wasn't going to go down so easily, he needs to learn his mistake.

"I told you to stop it "
He croaked out.

"You will not talk back to me, you will not disrespect me, got it? "

He looked deep into my eyes, trying to intimidate me.

I stared back into his eyes intensely, not ready to break the gaze and make him think I was afraid.

"Got it? "

He snarled impatiently and I suddenly broke into a half hearted laughter. I was pissing him off, I knew I was putting myself in danger but I didn't care.

This ass think he could control me. His eyes lingered on my face quizically as I laughed.

"Oh Jungkook, save that intimidating for a kindergarten kid "

I pushed him away on his chest

"You are sick to think you can tell me what to do! "

I hit my fist on his chest.

"You are sick to think you can control my life! "

"Yes hit me! You tried it last time right? Hit me, hurt me, I wouldn't give two shits!

" And do you know why? "

"Because I'm used to being treated like some garbage by you! "

"Don't you get it? You hurt me, you bit me as a way to prove your point, you fucking left me in the rain, I was bleeding! "

I didn't care about the fact that he was gaining back control of his vampire side and that his eyes were softening

"You rejected me and left me to deal with the pain alone! YOU LEFT ME DURING THE TIME OF MY HEAT WHEN I CLEARLY NEEDED MY MATE SO BADLY, BECAUSE OF YOU, YOUR STUPID CHILDHOOD FRIENDS ALMOST KILLED ME! "

"IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE MY LIFE ANY WORSE BY CONTROLLING ME THEN YOU PICKED THE WRONG PERSON! I am not that vulnerable to be bowing to your stupid words all the time! "

"Grow up Jungkook  , you don't always get what you want, you are not always right"

His head was lowered, his knuckles had turned white and he didn't look like he was fuming anymore. My breathing was fast from all the yelling and hitting. In fact, I was out of breath.

It went death silent after that, I stared at him whilst he stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry "

I tried to stop my mouth from dropping in shock. Did he just apologize?

A whole Jungkook just apologized

"I'm sorry and I know I was wrong, I have been an ass for eveything and I'm sorry. I'm trying to make things right so just, "

He looked up at me, his eyes full of emotions. I have never seen his eyes contain any emotion aside from anger. Now, his eyes were soft, they had something deep inside of them.

An emotional eyes filled with hurt, guilt and sadness.

"Just give me a chance "

He took a step towards me and I took one back.

"Please I... I'm trying "

He continued to walk towards me and I continued to walk back until he stopped, his eyes looking hurt that I wanted to be away from him.

"I want to change everything, I want to be the mate I should have been, so just don't push me away "

My eyes welled with tears, I couldn't look into his eyes anymore because they were making me soften up and I hated it.

"Just forgive me "

"It's not that easy you idiot" I hissed, averting my gaze to my left.

He sighed

"I'm trying to change! I'm trying to --"

"Don't yell at me! Your trying isn't enough "

He sighed once more

"I'm sorry, I just can't control my.... "

"Leave "

I snapped, cutting him off

"W-what? "

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! "

He grabbed my wrist

"No I can't leave, we have to.... "

"No! I'm tired of all these ,just get out of here "

"This, is my room you know "

I yanked my wrist from him angrily and snapped my head to look at him, smirking. I swear I wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off this face so badly.

"Fine, then I will leave! "

With this I bolted for the door and threw it opened. Racing down the hallway, I stopped at the staircase, looking at the number of faces who stood up the moment I appeared. They looked as if they were listening to us argue.

"Luna! "

"Shut up Jungkook ! I'm leaving "

I made my way down the long staircase, my slippers thudding on it as I went down.

I was pissed, so pissed off that I could kick a tree.

I was halfway through with the steps until he grabbed my wrist

I turned and glared at him .

"No! "

He growled

I tried to yank my arm from him but he was too strong.

"Fuck you! "

Without thinking, I stepped on his foot and he grunted in pain as he tried to hold his probably sour foot.

I got free and proceeded to run down stairs. Surprisingly they all had a grin on their faces.

"Luna... "

Jin called, destructing my escape. I glared at him.

"We can talk about this , we.."

"No! There is nothing to talk about. That psycho of a brother of yours is an asshat! He can go to hell with his rules "

I could hear Jimin scoff as I spat those words bitterly.

"Luna  , you can't leave like this... We"

"Aaah! "

A startled squeak left my lips when I was abruptly lifted off the floor and thrown onto a shoulder.

I was dangling aimlessly on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yah! put me down you idiot! "

I squirmed, trying to get him to put me down, my long hair was sweeping the floor.

"Stop struggling! " He snapped annoyed.

Everyone in the hall was laughing.

"Yah Jungkook let me down! I swear I will kill you if you don't let me down! "

I thrashed about, embarrassed at how he was carrying me. He was carrying me like a sack of potatoes , how dare he!

"Jungkook let me down!" He ignored me and turned to walk up the stairs, his grip on me was so tight.
Ok, let's just say, I liked the way his hands were on my bare thigh but that's not me,  it's the bond.
Tingles were shooting through my thigh, it was full of pleasure.

I wasn't going to let that stop me from  fighting him.

"Jungkook I want to go ! "

"You are going nowhere, this is where you will be staying so get used to it "

He's so arrogant for his own good and why are they all laughing?

"Lovebirds "

I lifted my head and glared at Hoseok, he winked back at me unaffected by my glare.

"Help me you traitors!"

I shrieked when we were still ascending   the stairs. They all shook their heads and laughed

"Ugh, I hate you guys! "

I groaned, frustrated.

"Jungkook I swear let me down, I'm starting to feel lightheaded"

I faked a cry, still squirming.

And gasped out loud when I felt something hit my butt,

HE JUST SMACKED MY ASS

"Stop struggling "

"YOU PIECE OF ROTTEN ANIMAL DID YOU JUST HIT MY BUTT ? "

I yelled from up the stairs, hearing them laugh louder.

"Yes I just did " He replied  smugly. I angrily hit his back

"Owch! "

He grunted and stopped walking

"Don't you dare touch my butt again you pervert! "

He growled

"Don't do that again, or I will smack it once again. You actually have a huge ass "

OH MY GOSH HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT.

My cheeks flushed  feeling embarrassed at the fact that Jungkook just complimented my ass. Wow!

I was flustered, but  I couldn't let that get in my head. Does he think he can carry me about like some weightless sack?

I began to squirm one again

"Stop it Luna, you will get hurt if I drop you! " He sounded irritated.

What a complete douche!

"Then let me down, I have legs, you don't expect me to admire your ass all the way up the stairs. "

I grumbled, well he actually had a fine ass, I wouldn't mind looking at it forever.

My head was literally hitting his waist as I rocked back and forth

"Well you can admire it if you find it that nice, but I'm not risking the chance of you leaving"

"Too bad it's not that pretty for me to admire "

Lie, I actually liked his ass.

Totally bad ass
He scoffed, not believing me.
He opened the door to his room and we entered, his delicious scent welcoming me.

"I will leave if I want to, you can't stop me " I muttered, yelping in surprise when he threw me on the bed. My back collided with the  comfy bed.

"Shut up you aren't going anywhere "

He sneered

"I don't want to be here with you! "

I sat up and glared him as he shamelessly returned the glare with the same intensity.

"No, you are mine! "

I scoffed in disbelief

"I'm not yours, I'm not anyone's , I'm not a possession! ".
I snarled back, he can't stand here and tell me I'm his, I'm not his pet or property.

He teleported to the door leading to the balcony and punched it. The glass shattered into pieces.

" Fuck! "

He rubbed his face in frustration

I stared at him silently, not ready to interrupt his emotional turmoil.

His knuckles were bruised but I figured it closing up, leaving only blood coating his skin.

"Why are you being this difficult! "
.

He asked, frustrated.

I almost smirked at my victory, I have really succeeded in getting on his nerves.

"I'm not being difficult!"

"Oh sure you aren't " He grumbled, sarcasm dripping off with his words.

"You need to stop acting childish! "

I angrily swung my legs over the bed to the floor and stood up, glaring at him.

"I'm being childish?! "

He stared at me, his eyes emotionless.

"Oh wow, look who's talking "

"You can't even give a sincere apology! "

"My apology was sincere! "

He defended.

"Oh yea? Well it didn't look that way to me! "

"You, Jungkook are a proud bitch! "

I walked towards him, poking his chest with my index finger

"You are conceited, arrogant, childish, proud and choleric! "

He sighed

"Thats what you are Jungkook, and I hate you "

I spat bitterly

He looked at me, hurt by my words

"You... "

"Yes, you heard me right Jungkook, I hate you, I HATE SEEING YOUR FACE and that is why I want to get away from you! Why can't you just let me go! "

I followed his trail as he walked away to the the side of the room, raking his already messy locks.

"I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE! LET ME GO! "

This time I was crying, I don't know why my emotions keep betraying me but the tears can't seem to hold themselves back.

"P.. Please"

I added, tears seeping from my eyes. He turned to look at me, his eyes softening. That was when I witnessed the shock of my life. His eyes were puffy and red

HE WAS CRYING!

My heart ached at the sight but I tried to maintain my cool until I felt something begin to stir inside of me.

A loud yawn was heard in my head and I knew who it was instantly
"Mate! "

My wolf began to stir happily  , she had finally woken up from her sleep. She hasn't been around since I woke up.

I stared directly into Jungkook's eyes, bringing up his hand, he rubbed his eyes.

"What did you do to mate? "

This bitch.

"Shut up moon, this is none of your business"

I snapped back annoyed.

"Bish, it is my business  , might I remind you, he's my mate too"

I rolled my eyes at her.
Stupid hormones, this my wolf is such a horny lovesick bitch.

"Hey ,I heard you! "

"Like I care "

I blocked her out, putting a wall between us and focusing on the crying male in front of me. He looked kinda hot at the moment.

"Ok"

Was all he said, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, until he began tto walk towards me.

I stumbled back, taking steps away from him until my back hit the cold glassy wall. Our faces were just inches apart, I gulped harshly, trying to bring down the nervousness and the kind of urge to be closer.

"W-what are you doing? "

I stammered. Damn this bond. My voice came out low and soft and I hated it.
The way he was looking at me was creepy, as if I were some piece of leftover meet from his previous dinner. It terrified me even more when he run his tongue on his kissable lips, he was taunting me!
Oh my gosh, calm your balls Luna!

This is domestic seduction!

He leaned closer, my eyes never leaving his lips which were calling out me saying 'kiss me kiss me, I'm ready! I'm waiting for you , kiss me darling! '

Rape!

I mentally yelled, needing a destruction. His minty breath was fanning my lips, I could smell his musky scent and it was drugging me.

"Ok, I will let you go, if you don't feel anything after what I'm about to do "

I quirked an eyebrow at him quizically

"What is--"

But before I could speak, his hand snaked around the nape of my neck and pulled me closer. He managed to push my hair and snaked his hand under it to have contact with my body.

His cold lips pressed against my neck.

My breath was caught in my throat and my whole body exploded with fireworks.

I compressed the kind of pleasurable scream that tried to escape my throat.

His other arm snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him, his grip was tight and instinctively, I had my both hands up clutching onto the back of his shirt.

My eyes went wide, bulging out as he trailed down my neck, I couldn't think and my stupid wolf was making it hard to focus.

What the hell is happening to me?

A cold shiver went down my spine, goosebumps filled my entire body. I was literally on cloud nine, he pressed harder on my neck and my knees buckled, wanting to give in. As if he knew, he helped me up on my feet, gripping tighter onto me.

My fingers clutched onto his shirt. I wanted to push away and slap him but I couldn't, I was frozen, it was too magically. The kind of euphoria I felt was unexplainable. I didn't know the bond could be this magical, it's almost too much of a great feeling.
I don't think I've ever been to Utopia before but this was way too euphoric. He trailed up and down  my neck.

My eyes were closed and we stayed that way for like centuries before he pulled away, slowly, I was clinging onto him like a leech so he had to pry me off him, gripping onto my side harder .

My breathing was ragged and so was his. His eyes were red, his vampire was out so he growled lowly, his growl vibrating both of our bodies, squeezing his eyes to calm himself, he opened them only to be back to himself once again.

"Did you feel anything ? "

His raspy voice whispered

I didn't didn't reply because I had no trust for my voice. I lost it the moment he began to seduce me.

"See? We aren't an ordinary pair"

He breathed on my lips

"We are rare mate, did you feel it? "" Magical right? "

His hoarse voice whispered, I just stared at him speechless.

What the hell just happened.

It was crazy, I'm going crazy, bonds aren't this intense without being strengthened.

He grinned at my utter dismay.

Angrily, I don't know where that anger even came from, I slammed my fist on his chest and pushed him away. He looked surprised. He was surprised. He probably didn't expect me to do this after what just happened or what I just discovered.

"Luna,.. "

"Shut up! How dare you touch me that way without my consent? "

I was crying, not because he touched me but because I knew I couldn't stay away no matter what. The bond was too unique and too much of an extraordinary one to be fought with.

I knew my hands were tied and it terrified me.

"Luna I'm... "

"Fuck you! Just stay away from me! "

With this I dashed into the bathroom, fast enough to have slammed the door on his face.

I leaned my back against it after locking it, sliding down onto the floor as I cried.

"Luna   I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch you that way"

I cried

"Are you ok? Just come out, "

He thumped onto the door.

"Don't push me away, I'm sorry! "

I cried louder, my heart ached of everything

I knew it, I now knew it, and I was afraid.

What if he hurts me or leaves me one day

I can't livewithout it because now I know we can't separate.

The bond, it's too strong

I'm

I'm tied to him, and there's no way out, we can't live without each other. It is not an ordinary bond.

"Luna, don't hide from me "

I buried my face into my palm

"Please, give me a chance, I won't hurt you ! "

"Go Jungkook! " My voice was muffled by my palm

I heard him whimper at my words.

"I said I hate you, what word don't you understand! Just... "

"Just leave me alone "

The only thing I heard was a pained whimper from him before it fell silent. I felt hurt, he was gone.

I cried louder, my cries turning into hiccups.

I just drove him away because I was a coward to face my own feelings. I can't blame it on only the bond now, because now I'm sure, I was sure that, he has my heart now.

My heart and the bond have tied me to him.

He was right ... when he said

I'm his.

The love story begins my dear, u will ship them hard.

Oh my gosh shjusidthhtvhtbbshtbshr

Hahahaha, GAW! GAW awayyyyyyy hahahahaha.. this remind me of my mother. she'll shout "GAW, GAW AWAY~~! " 😂😂

OH I HEART 💜❤ U MUM, even though we always fight. I'm too hot headed for my own good 😂😂

Ok so how was it? Omg! This was fun.

@Meekha2005  and JV_JamaisVu: you guys good?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 194 34
"i hate it" "i hate you" "i hate you tae for leaving me all alone" [ taekook ]
90.7K 4.5K 19
Bts vampire/werewolf au ft. Vminkook "Wouldn't you be pissed if you were in my shoes?" Jungkook says. Jimin has lied to him for months. He wonders ho...
389K 13.8K 49
"Who are you?" I asked... Not paying attention to the lies they say... "We..." The man spoke.. Supposing it's Namjoon "Are.." Jin continued.. "Vampir...
286 9 7
"it's rather absurd ain't it? we spend so many nights thinking whether what we're doing is a sin or if it's pure?" "you say that! but how can i forg...