I Am the Enemy //Bellamy Blak...

By GangsterBrooks

She was on one mission with one goal only. Kill Bellamy Blake. (GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
FORGIVE ME (plz read)
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End?
ITS PUBLISHED

Disclaimer

3.6K 33 0
By GangsterBrooks

Hello everyone! 

Before you start reading, I just want to preface this story a little bit. 

I wrote this story when I was very young and there will be some mistakes and some bad writing in a few places. For that I'm sorry, I will be going through and making some edits in the future because I genuinely love this story and want it to be at its full potential now that I am a lot older and much better at writing.

Just keep that in mind while reading.

I'm so thankful for the response this has received over the years and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

---

P.S. If you like this story then check out my new story I'm writing. It's called "To Whatever End" and I'm extremely proud of it so far. If you like romance/science fiction/star wars-esque things then you'll like it. 

---

Thank you guys for all the love and support. Now enjoy the story! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.8K 33
Bellamy Blake/OC Fanfiction "This is survival of the fittest, This is do or die" Andromeda Pierce has spent the last year waiting to die. When sent d...
316K 6.3K 55
"You say that you have a whole hell of problems, but you underestimate the hell I've been through," I murmur, as he tilts his head downwards towards...
7.4K 215 33
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. [ Bellamy Blake...
27.1K 540 29
"𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩." OR 「𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤�...