Dark Nights

By Mostlymadzz

When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Epilogue

Prologue

4.2K 92 52
By Mostlymadzz

Thank you so much for checking out my story! I hope you love Villain Deku as much as I do and enjoy!

Today seemed to be like any other day. It was Saturday and daddy and mommy went to work like always. They are never not working and I just want them to stay home and play. I guess instead I get to play with Izuku and Katsuki cause their families take care of me.

Daddy and mommy dropped me off at Mrs. and Mr. Bakugou's house today and I got to help Mrs. Bakugou and Katsuki make cookies, except Katsuki wasn't really interested in making cookies he just wanted us to play outside. Soon the cookies were done and Izuku showed up. So we all ran outside to play.

We started to play heroes and villains.

"I am going to be All Might!"

Katsuki said.

"You are always All Might! I want to be All Might!"

Izuku told him.

"What If I want to be All Might?"

I asked.

"What? Your a girl you can't be All Might."

Katsuki said.

"Look, I am All Might and you two are the villains!"

He informed us.

"Fine."

Izuku said.

"Come on y/n! We need to go to our villain base before All Might gets us!"

I giggled taking Izuku's hand and following him to the play set near our houses. We climb to the top of the play set to hide from Katsuki.

"One day I'm going to be a hero like All Might. I hate being the villain!"

"When you become a hero Izuku can I be your sidekick?"

He laughed.

"Yes! We will make a great team—"

"I can hear you villains! Come down from there for I AM HERE!!"

Katsuki yelled interrupting Izuku.

We both slid down the slide and started to run away from Katsuki.

"Get back here!"

He yelled out chasing us.

I stopped and hid behind a tree nearby and watched Katsuki chase Izuku. Then after a moment Katsuki tripped which made him mad.

"Agh! Stupid rock!"

He slammed his hand down on the rock and a small blast came from his hand.

I rushed over as did Izuku.

"What was that?"

I asked.

"Are you okay Kacchan?"

"Yeah. I think that was my quirk."

He stood up dusting off. He then tried to summon his quirk again and he did. Small sparks came from his hands.

"Your quirk is so cool!"

I said.

"I hope my quirk is as cool as yours Kacchan!"

"I doubt it! I'm going to tell my mom. Bye guys!"

"Oh! Bye Katsuki!"

"See you tomorrow!"

Me and Izuku yelled as he left.

"Let's go back to my house!"

"Okay Izuku!"

He took my hand leading me back to his home.

"Mommy!"

Izuku yelled as we entered.

"There you are and you brought y/n I see."

Mrs. Midoryia said.

"Hello Mrs. Midoryia."

"Hello y/n. Where is Katsuki?"

"He got his quirk so he went home."

Izuku told her.

"Oh! What was his quirk?"

Izuku's mom asked him.

"He had explosions coming from his hands. It was so cool!"

"You know your almost 5 now so you should be getting your quirk soon. y/n as well!"

"Really?"

I asked. She nodded to us.

"What will my quirk be mommy?"

Izuku asked.

"Well...I can attract small objects and your father had a fire breathing quirk, so we will see."

"That so cool Izuku! Imagine you breathing fire like a dragon!"

I told Izuku.

"I know! What about y/n mommy?"

"I don't know what her parents quirks are.."

"Awe!"

Izuku said.

"I can ask them later Izu!"

"Yeah!"

"Why don't you two run-a-long and play in Izuku's room and I'll make lunch."

"Yes ma'am."

Me and Izuku said at the same time. We then ran to Izuku's room.

"What do you want to play?"

Izuku asked me.

"Let's play heroes and you be All Might and I will be your sidekick."

"Okay!"

He said.

We ran around searching for bad guys and pretending to train. Soon the day had flown by and it was time for my dad to come pick me up.

"I left her with Mitsuki why is she here?"

My mommy said as Mrs. Midoryia who greeted her at the door. Me and Izuku were in the hall watching.

"Apparently Katsuki found out his quirk and it seemed hectic so I just let her stay over here. I'm sorry I didn't think about texting you to tell you she was over here."

"It's fine. Come on y/n say bye to the Midoryias.

"Bye Izuku."

We hugged each other and then I walked out of the house with my mommy hand-in-hand.

"Mommy where is daddy?"

I asked as we walked to our house.

"At work..where I should still be working on our experiment.."

"Hey Mommy?"

"What?"

"What do you think my quirk will be?"

"What does it matter?"

"I want to be a hero!"

She sighed.

"Don't worry about it. Unless your quirk will help you as a scientist there is no need to dwell on it."

She said giving me a smile. We then walked into our house. I want to be a hero someday and have a great quirk for hero stuff. If I have a awesome quirk I'll be the best hero and so will Izuku with his quirk. I can't wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.5K 19
When Izuku Midoriya goes missing in his second year at UA, everyone assumed it was because of a villain kidnapping, believing he was taken because of...
3.9K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...
359K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
3.4M 98K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...