ODD MAN OUT | VKOOK

بواسطة vantenby

A TV show announces that 7 gay guys will be made to live in a dorm for a month. The catch? One is secretly st... المزيد

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14

12

1.7K 145 420
بواسطة vantenby

A/N:
are the comments working now?

♂ ♂ ♂

Jungkook was nervously fumbling with his fingers, hesitancy shooting up his body as he awaited for Jimin's response. He was chewing on the inside of his cheek, staring at the orange locks of the shorter male to distract himself.

"The first pair is..." Jimin pulled up a paper from the hat and unfolded the edges, revealing the written name on the white sample. He moved his lips yet no sound came from it, perhaps Jungkook's frantic nature lead him to forget what Jimin had said. Thankfully he repeated his words again. "Yoongi. The first person in the pair is Yoongi."

Jungkook was now hoping it was him. He would prefer to be in that closet with somebody like Yoongi, who had no interest in him, than Taehyung. They probably wouldn't even do much anyway, a simple peck on the lips wouldn't be too bad.

Okay, maybe it was still not the best of situations he would want to be in. But he would do almost anything for him not to be with Taehyung.

That was how desperate he was to avoiding Taehyung altogether.

Jimin pulled out another name. "The second person is..." Jungkook held his breath. "Hoseok." He exhaled, now left with Seokjin, Taehyung, or Namjoon as his potential pairs.

"Hoseok, it's me and you in there, huh?" Yoongi winked and smiled with his gummy teeth, hand swiping on Hoseok's forearm and pulling him closer. "A dark, empty room. Not too unfamiliar to us."

Hoseok shook his head and pushed out a dry laugh, nudging Yoongi's shoulder as he usually did. They had this aura about them where they were two contrasting personas, yet somehow when brought together they clashed and interconnected so well. It was like Hoseok brought a different side of Yoongi and vice versa.

The host intervened. "Wait! I completely forgot to mention but the pair who does the least amount of action in the closet will have to face a troubling consequence." Everyone cooed at the new additional information, not sure on what the consequence could mean.

"We won't lose." Hoseok and Yoongi shuffled into the closet and peered around to see the view of a camera in the top left corner. The host then adjusted the handle and slowly closed the door, the room darkening with every inch he pushed forward, then completely shut.

Yoongi scoffed. "Ugh. We can't do too much then since there's a camera and I at least have some decency to not shame myself on national TV."

"Isn't the challenge to try and do the most? Seokjin has a boyfriend, Taehyung and Jungkook are on edge and Namjoon won't be paired with Jimin. So whoever are the next pairs, it wouldn't be as good as us. So we could definitely win by making out, only if that's okay with you?"

Hoseok felt the need to whisper, despite the two being the only ones in the blackened room. Their close proximity was enabled due to the tightness of the closet, each side of the walls so close to one another it was barely considered a space for one.

"Fuck yeah!" Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck, as best as he could with the lack of vision he had, and brought their faces close. "Then let's win this challenge, me and you." His lips weren't so far off from Hoseok's, his hot breath merging with the other's.

Hoseok brought his hands onto where he had supposed Yoongi's waist was, holding a firm grip, before leaning in to press a soft kiss on his lips. They went from modest to lustful in seconds, knowing they had limited time was so exhilarating.

Their tongues entangled with one another's as their lips blended, kissing almost hungrily with a few grunts here and there. Yoongi's hands reached for the back of Hoseok's head and pulled his hair, releasing himself from their sloppy kiss rather aggressively.

"Hmm?" Hoseok perked his eyebrows, though it wasn't like Yoongi could see.

"Making out isn't a strong enough statement. You should give me hickeys instead, that way we could win for sure." He bit his bottom lip as he felt the heat of Hoseok's mouth graze over his jaw.

"Are you sure? Last night you were only comfortable with us hugging and kissing, so don't pressure yourself to get hickeys because of the challenge!" Hoseok pecked a soft kiss on Yoongi's neck and the older giggled, the sound vibrating against Hoseok's ears.

"Yes, Hoseok. I said I wanted to already, don't be a buzz kill." Yoongi rolled his eyes then brought his two hands into Hoseok's hair. "Thank you for asking though, I appreciate it."

"Anything for you, darling."

♂ ♂ ♂

"So are we just gonna stand here until they come out of the closet?" Seokjin commented, then laughed hysterically at his own joke. A few others joined in, realising his horrid pun but enjoying themselves from his equally horrid, yet humorous, laugh.

"Seokie, that was so bad." Taehyung chuckled.

"How long has it been? I'm getting bored!" Jimin was seated on the floor next to Namjoon, hands under his chin to support his head. "They're taking so long."

Namjoon whipped out his wrist and brought his analog watch to his line of sight, reading the hands that faced their pointed numbers. He coughed out before speaking. "They've been in there for roughly 14 minutes and 37 seconds... 38... 39..."

"That's double the amount they're supposed to! Host, can you please open the door?" Jimin whined out, standing and placing his hands on his hips. "I wanna choose the next pair already!"

Jungkook preferred it this way. He liked that they were spending the time of their lives in that closet, even if it meant prolonging the other's part of the challenge, all because he didn't want to find out who his potential pair would be. Jungkook was so shaken around Taehyung, not because of his frustration towards the male from yesterday's enamours but rather ashamed from his own today.

He was still fixated on what had happened earlier that morning and all his mind could think about was that goddamn dream. All that raced in his head were questions related to the delusion, wondering why his subconscious could possibly ever come up with such a scenario during a discourteous time.

Perhaps it was guilt from yesterday's mess which caused Jungkook's mind to create that dream, just to play with himself for being so mean! It made sense, it was believable.

He did promise Hoseok that he was going to speak to him today after the challenge, through all honesty he was unsure on how he was going to approach the male let alone the topic. What was he going to say? What was he going to ask? Jungkook definitely needed to find out what happened yesterday though, he needed to confront Taehyung on that situation because their deal, and a few thousand dollars, would be on the line.

For now, he was quite content with how slow paced Hoseok and Yoongi were with their challenge. It helped ease Jungkook's mind from having to think about the possibility of being in the closet with Taehyung.

He cursed himself. Let's not jinx it.

"Come on! Open the door." Jimin was persistent, dragging the host to release the pair from the room.

He shook his head. "It's locked from the other end, all we can do is knock and wait." The host began hitting his knuckles against the wooden door, each knock echoing through both ends. "Yoongi and Hoseok, you need to finish this up now, come out."

"Come out of the closet!~" Seokjin snickered.

"Stop! Your joke is so bad but it's so funny." Taehyung crinkled his nose and laughed along with the eldest, Jungkook watched sorrowfully from afar, thinking about what had happened in the restroom stalls yesterday. He hurriedly moved his eyes away when he caught Taehyung glancing at him, diverting his stares onto his own fingers where he smoothened the cuticles with his hands.

After a good minute or two, the clanking and rustling of the door gained all of their attention, eyes glaring straight to the closet door which then swung open, revealing a disheveled pair. Hoseok and Yoongi's hair were messy, strands floating in unnatural positions, and both of their faces were heated in a deep red.

"Hi." Hoseok innocently waved, a smile dancing on his lips as he scratched his nape. "Sorry we took so long, we lost track of time." He apologised whilst looking at the host then moving his gaze onto the other men, gulping at their obvious judgement.

"Before any of you say anything, we didn't fuck. We actually save that shit for the bedroom." Yoongi tsked, everyone feeling inferior to the male.

Hoseok dropped a gentle giggle. "You say that but last night you could barely get past us hugging." He whispered into Yoongi's ear, causing him to blush profusely. "I do enjoy you acting so brave for everyone to see because only I get to see your cute side.~"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and dragged Hoseok behind him, now propping themselves onto two stools which were left behind. "Stop embarrassing me. I'm not that cute." He pouted which only made Hoseok chuckle once more. They fixed their appearances, pushing their hair out of their faces and fanning their cheeks to reduce the heat.

"You sure had some fun." Jungkook commented to Hoseok, trying to make light out of a situation he was very anxious about. It was now time for the announcement of the next pair, and gosh were his legs shaking in time with his fingers.

"As for the next pair, let's please keep it at seven minutes." The host stated before signalling Jimin to pull out the next two names from the bucket. Orange hair could be seen bouncing up and down as Jimin hopped to receive the item, enthusiasm erupting in his body as he wiggled his fingers to choose the next duo. "Now, onto the next two for the challenge..."

Jimin grabbed hold of a piece of paper and opened it up, Jungkook staring intensely at the male as he tried to tune in his focus on the coming name, attentive on what he was going to say. "The first person in the second pair is... Taehyung!"

He gulped. Jungkook's breath hitched whilst his throat ran dry. All of his fingers were crossed tightly, intertwined into four total pairs (sorry thumbs), and his toes were clutching close together. He was hoping with all of his might that his name wouldn't be chosen with Taehyung, that he wouldn't need to be forced in an enclosed space all alone with the older.

The room would be dark and their bodies would be eerily close, expected to spend the next seven minutes with one another in such a close proximity only meant trouble.

Just the mere thought of it irked Jungkook and he squinted more, praying that his name wouldn't be called, praying that he wouldn't hear the two familiar syllables which formed his own very identity.

"The second person is..." Jimin slowly unravelled the next paper, Jungkook feeling time freeze as his heart paused, eyeing how Jimin's lips opened up again to speak. This was the moment. "...Oh? Taehyung?"

Jungkook's shoulders fell, very confused by what had just happened.

"Huh?" The aforementioned pointed at himself. "Me and me?" Taehyung looked around the room, meeting eyes once with Jungkook who then quickly looked away. "Does that mean I can pick who I want to go in with!" He grinned cheekily and the host shook his head.

"There must've been an error. Let me double check all the names in the bucket again to ensure there's no other repeats. We will need to redo this if that's alright with you all." The host pulled the bucket back from Jimin and walked off to the side, away from everyone's sights.

Taehyung sat back down. "I wouldn't have mind going in their alone." He laughed to himself.

Jungkook was relieved that it wasn't him, but who knew if luck would play out for him twice in a row. Would he be able to successfully avoid being partnered with Taehyung this time around? Or did fate hate him that much?

Just once was he hoping that all of his luck could be used right now; he really wanted to avoid being in that closet with Taehyung, no way could he do it.

The host returned and passed the object back to Jimin, the orange haired boy now giddy with his next victim. "The first person is... Jungkook!"

Jungkook was so deep in thought he hadn't realised he was chosen, so much so that Hoseok had to tap him to regain his attention. "What?"

"You're the person in the closet."

The younger's legs trembled, shaking in his seat as he realised the circumstances. "Did he say who was there with me? It's not Taehyung is it? Ugh, I really hope not haha. Nope, no, nope."

Hoseok rubbed his back, seemingly worried by how much of a nervous wreck he had became. "Are you okay, Jungkook? I know this morning wasn't a good time for you and Taehyung but don't stress too much, everything will be alright." He smiled softly and that alone brought Jungkook's heart pace down. "And no, Jimin hasn't called out your partner just yet."

So now who was going to be his partner? He needed to find out fast and get this over with, but nerves were kicking in again when he realised how horrifying it would be if it were Taehyung.

"Jungkook will be paired with..."

He breathed in, heart pounding against his chest.

"Namjoon." Jimin announced, frowning a bit.

Fuck, Jungkook had never been any happier. A smile formed on his face, only to quickly drop after remembering how suspicious that would've looked. Jungkook was grateful to the universe for manifesting this for him. He wasn't going to be forced to potentially be in a locked room with Taehyung for seven minutes! Perhaps a win in his life streaks.

He was, however, going to go in with Namjoon, the same man who saw his boner on the second day and the same man who took him by surprise with his commendable dimples on the first. "Oh shit." Jungkook gasped, watching the man stand up.

"I told you everything will be okay. Now go with Namjoon!" Hoseok pampered the younger, then pushing him to get up and walk to the closet.

He followed suit, feeling so small compared to the taller male, even though he wasn't that much taller than him he still felt tiny. Something about his confident striders and overall aura had Jungkook on his feet.

Jimin pursed his lips, unamused by the fact that Namjoon was going to be with anyone else but him. Then again, they weren't exactly official just yet so he tried to brush it off, still a bit saddened that he couldn't be the one kissing the taller male all because he won the previous challenge. How unfair.

Namjoon and Jungkook both entered the room then reached over to shut the door behind them. It was dark and definitely difficult to see, plus their closeness wasn't helping. Thank goodness he wasn't in here with Taehyung, Jungkook thought.

"Yo, Namjoon." Jungkook worded out, not quite sure where to go from here. Usually when he played these games at the campus, it would just be him and another girl whom were picked from spinning a bottle. They would usually just head straight into making out or whatever, it wasn't something too overly thought out or planned

So how exactly was he going to do it now with someone frankly not of the opposite sex?

He just stared wide eyed at the hazy area of where he thought Namjoon's face was. "So..."

Namjoon spoke up. "I'm going to be honest Jungkook but I don't think I can do anything crazy, Jungkook. Not in comparison to what Yoongi and Hoseok has done."

Jungkook jolted. "O-oh! Yeah! They really went overboard with their time in here."

"Those two will surely win so I don't think there's any bother trying to beat them." Namjoon worded gently and Jungkook was glad with these circumstances. "Plus, I don't know if it's obvious but I kinda like somebody... haha."

Jungkook's stomach fluttered. "It's Jimin, isn't it?"

"How did you know? Am I really that obvious?" Namjoon hid his face into his hands, despite the younger not being able to visibly see him anyway. It was just out of habit, a cute one at that. Jungkook hummed in agreement, surprising the older. "Really? I guess I did with Jimin a lot during these past few days so perhaps everyone saw that..."

"Yeah, you guys are cute. I ship you girlies together." Jungkook smiled, liking to see at least some love forming from this show. Love was a difficult concept for him in general, so seeing the idealogy blossom between two of the other boys was a pleasing sight for him. "Not gonna lie but I don't really wanna make out with you, no offense br- girlie."

The older snickered. "None taken. This concept is sort of redundant, don't you think?" Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"Why?"

Namjoon began. "Well, you see just because I may be gay and attracted to males doesn't mean I'd kiss with any guy I see, you understand me? I feel as if this is pressuring for both the mole, who must feel uncomfortable in this situation, and the gay male. I wouldn't want to be forced to kiss someone just because of pure luck, nor would I want to cause disruption out of the mole's convenience."

Jungkook's mouth just dropped. That might've been the most impressive and hottest thing he had heard anyone say.

It was much easier this way as the mole to not get intimate with anyone, even someone like Namjoon understood that factor. But wouldn't it also be easier for him to catch the mole if they were pressured into something like this? Why was Namjoon being relatively kind about it?

"Wow... yeah... yep..." He nodded along, shocked by how articulate Namjoon had been and how such a trivial topic became of interest by him. He was quite understanding of both parties, knowing how it would be difficult for anyone, whether it be the mole or the gay man, to succumb to this challenge. It was attracting, an alluring characteristic of Namjoon.

"Sorry, did I talk too much? We have seven minutes, well six now, in this space and both of us established that we weren't interested in making out. I wanted to create a conversation."

Jungkook shook his head, forgetting that Namjoon couldn't see him. When he noticed the silence, he realised he needed to speak up. "Oh, no! It's fine. I'm a bit surprised though, normally most people would want to pressure the mole into something like this since the point of this whole show is to find them. Wouldn't you want to win?"

"Yes but to be honest the idea of something like that doesn't sound morally right, to push someone out of the comfort of their own sexuality just for what? $1,500? It's not worth it to me, I'm just here to have a fun time and the cash prize in just a bonus."

Jungkook could practically kiss the man right now from how hot he was sounding, though instantly brushed the thought when he realised how weird that must've seemed. He wouldn't actually kiss him. "I guess so. I don't know, I need the money for school so I wouldn't want to lose $9- I mean 1,500."

"I'd like to get to know you Jungkook. I don't think we've properly conversed in a manner like this before, so I'm intrigued on where this will go." Namjoon found this challenge extremely frivolous, but a conversation with the younger wouldn't be wasteful. Informative would be a better suited word.

"Sure! This is kinda familiar to be honest, I mean I've done these games at my school..." Jungkook almost slipped up, reminding himself that he had to play pretend. "...where I would spin the bottle and come into these kinda closets with guys. I'd normally just kiss them and make out, you know the usual."

"Is this game popular in your university? I've honestly never heard of it, though I never was the type to intervene with parties and the sort. I preferred drinking at a bar with friends than those frat events."

School was a difficult topic for Jungkook, considering how much of it consisted on hook ups and drinks and parties and... rarely any actual school work. He had to try to avoid a mishaps in his words when talking about school since majority of it was pretty much about girls.

"Yeah, the seven minutes in heaven game is pretty common in our university. I haven't played it in a while though since I just tend to find hook ups really quickly at the parties."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "I see. Is it easy for you to find men for such hook ups on your campus?"

Jungkook smirked. Namjoon was hiding his interest in their chat with an intent on digging up some information about his sexuality, pretty smart of him to do so. He couldn't fool Jungkook, however. "It's always hard right? Though everyone on campus practically loves me, in a non-narcissist way." Jungkook somehow dodged the question.

Namjoon chuckled. "I could believe it. You're definitely quite an adorable one, Jungkook. If it weren't for my arden attraction to Jimin, we could've been on par with Hoseok and Yoongi by now."

"Are you suggesting you would've made out with me if it weren't for Jimin? Thanks bro." Jungkook laughed, hitting Namjoon's shoulder with his giggles. He was glad that Namjoon was so easygoing, it was a peculiar attribute of his. "Dang, I wish Jimin wasn't in the way then." Jungkook lied.

"Am I really suggesting it or are you presuming I'm suggesting it because you do want to kiss me? I'd be flattered nonetheless."

Jungkook blushed, immediately hiding himself.

"Anyway, for real how long do we have until this is over?" He changed the topic, tired of thinking about kissing men since it was all in his head for the past few hours. It was getting out of hand. "It feels like forever."

Jungkook could only wonder what would've happened if it were Taehyung in Namjoon's space right now instead...

No.

Jungkook was supposed to distrust him, not frolick in his endeavours.

"We have two left. That hadn't felt like five minutes, I guess you're that entertaining Jungkook."

The aforementioned rolled his eyes teasingly and shrugged his shoulders, even if Namjoon couldn't directly see it, he supposed there was some sort of movement due to the rustling of his clothes. When Jungkook's eyes moved, he took note of a blinking light in the corner of the room.

"Is that a camera?" He pointed, realising Namjoon probably couldn't see his fingers he lifted the older's chin to the direction. "Look... Can you see it?"

"Oh, this is all being recorded?" He hummed to himself. "That means we can't get away with pretending we did something. I don't want to be face the consequences he claimed there would be if we lose!" Namjoon shrieked.

Jungkook didn't want to kiss a man nor did he want to initiate any suggestions to one, even if Namjoon was clear on his feelings for Jimin and him only. It wasn't appropriate at all, but then the thought of losing was a scary one.

"What can we do? We only have a minute."

Namjoon exhaled an exhausted sigh, he had an idea but it wasn't so marvellous in execution. Not when they both agreed on not wanting to do so. "I have a thought but then again, I really doubt it's of best interest..." He clicked his tongue.

"What?"

"We could kiss for the remaining time." Namjoon suggested, smacking himself mentally for bringing it up. Jungkook frowned. He really didn't want to be the mole who would stoop this low and kiss a gay guy just for the sake of not being suspected.

However, losing could be bad too depending on what the host had planned. It was far too risky.

"The kiss can be meaningless. Like I said before, I'm interested in Jimin and therefore have no romantic feelings for you. And I doubt you do for me either? Or so I hope anyway?" Jungkook nodded, then quickly responded with a sharp yes.

"So our kiss will be meaningless?"

"Yes."

Jungkook never had a meaningful kiss before. All of his previous kisses have only ever been empty with no emotion to them, so wouldn't this kiss be an ordinary kiss anyway? Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if he thought about it like that? To see through his gender and just envision it as a meaningless act.

He had some doubts but they were running out of time, a simple kiss with Namjoon could be better than losing and facing the consequences at the end.

"Okay." Jungkook patted his hands forward in hopes to hold onto Namjoon's shoulders, using his palms to search for them. Once he did, he gripped both sides, then Namjoon did the same to his waist.

It was just a meaningless kiss. Just because he's a boy and just because it just so happens to be Namjoon, doesn't mean shit.

Jungkook breathed in.

He brought his face closer to Namjoon's, having a strong warmth dust onto his cheeks as he felt the heat of Namjoon's very being not too far from his. Namjoon closed his eyes, deep down hoping it to be Jimin rather than Jungkook. However, he made sure to remind himself that this was in fact Jungkook, because if it were Jimin in front of him, he would be acting out rather differently.

Jungkook tilted his head, now leaning his weight onto his hands and transferring them onto Namjoon's shoulders. His lips were grazing the surface of the older's and that's when he knew to press deeper.

They were now kissing.

Jungkook clamped his eyes shut, focusing on the kiss than anything else, the touch of Namjoon on his lips brought a rushing heat to linger in his body.

And that was when the door swung open. "Times up- Oh!" He heard someone say and jumped up, pushing Namjoon away and facing the source of light and sound. It was the host. "Would you want me to close the door again? I think you might need it-"

"No, we are fine. Jungkook, you okay?"

Jungkook nodded quietly.

"Then that's our challenge done." Namjoon smiled with his dimples showing and walked out, but Jungkook pulled him aside.

"Wait... But what about Jimin?" Jungkook whispered.

"What about him? The kiss was rather meaningless, did we not clarify?" Namjoon mumbled, peering over to see Jimin coming their way. "The cameras were rolling too. I pretty much confessed my feelings for him so don't worry about it, Jungkook. I'm planning on telling him tonight, anyway. Don't stress."

"Oh. Okay. Yeah."

Meaningless.

The kiss didn't feel that meaningless to Jungkook.
And that was surprisingly the first.

♂ ♂ ♂

A/N:
ah so it turns out taehyung and jungkook weren't paired together after all! what a shame...

but oh? namjoon and jungkook kissed!

and yet it was his first time having a kiss that hadn't felt meaningless. i wonder why? 😌

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

108K 2.9K 22
"i-i trusted you.." cried the younger boy. "well, you shouldn't." said the older rudely. - a story in which taehyung, a 21 year old guy, betrays his...
486K 15.1K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
1.1M 71.2K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
595K 14.9K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...