Just a friend? (Akane x OC x...

By aiifosSss

Akane, Aoi, and Akari were childhood friends. Little did the two know that Akari likes Akane, but unfortunate... More

❣️Heyyy❣️
/1/ 🕰Flashback🕰
❣️Aoki Akari❣️
❣️Hello again!❣️
/2/❗️The New Student❗️(edited!)
/3/⚡️Minamoto Teru⚡️
/4/📚Joining the student council📚
❣️Hey peepsss❣️
/5/ 🙂Teru's real colors🙃
/6/🔪The Exorcism🔪
❣️A note!!!❣️
❣️So sorry :<<❣️
/7/ ⏳The Clock Keepers Pt. 1⏳
/8/ ⌛️The Clock Keepers Pt. 2⌛️
/9/🕰The Clock Keepers Pt. 3🕰
/10/🎞Remember🎞
Oneshot: 💞Hearts Day💞
/11/ ❔A Certain Visit❔
/12/ 🥀Akabane Yuki🥀
/13/🏝Akari's beach house🏝
/14/ 🔆Tiara🔆
/15/ 🌘How come?🌒
/16/ 🎆 Over 🎇
/17/ 📽At the Rooftop📽
/18/ 📖Finals📖
/19/ 🙅🏻‍♀️Bitter 🙅🏻‍♀️
/20/ 🎼Flute🎼
❣️:<<❣️
/21/ ❌Aoi❌
/22/ 💔Envy💔
/23/ 🖤Losing🖤
/24/ ➡️Alive?⬅️
/25/⚠︎︎ Pain ⚠︎︎
/26/🌸Moving On🌸
❣️Behind the cover❣️
❣️Bnha fanfic!!❣️
❣️You need to read this.❣️

/27/ ☑️Start☑️

1.1K 26 79
By aiifosSss

"Why did you went back if you could just ditch today? I had trouble writing that excuse letter too!" Teru said complaining about his so called 'hard work'

"You idiot! You think I don't feel guilty leaving all this to you? You look terrible! Prince of the school my ass!" Akari bolted up.

"And I am not spending my weekend with your hyped fiancé again, so I'd rather come back."

"Come on.....could you get her out of the house one more time?" Teru said taking Akari's hand.

Akari smirked at his request.

"Beg me." She said as Teru groaned from her action.

"Pretty please? With a cherry on top?" He said giving her puppy eyes, his face getting closer and closer to hers.

'Damn it, he's doing that thing again.'

She cursed as a tick mark formed in her forehead.

"Your too close." With that, Akari took her free hand and slapped Teru's face from the front making him flinch and draw back.

"Hahah.....anyway, how'd it go?"

She sighed and crossed her arms.

"It went good, he's probably going to school tomorrow." She said while her voice was getting quieter and quieter, not to mention she was looking away. Teru raised a brow.

"Did something happen?" He asked making Akari flinched.

"Uhh...maybe?" She said as she sat back down and started writing what-not to the papers infront of her.

"Hmmm......okay then." He shrugged off. Though he didn't believe her.

The day went on, Teru and Akari finished the paperworks and went home.

And Akari ended up agreeing Teru's request.

//

The next day, Akane finally came back to school, most of their classmates caught up and Akane had to lie about what really happened. Just like Akari who had to make an excuse of what happened to her leg. It was probably for the best.

Plus, none of their classmates knows an 'Akane Aoi'.

Timeskip: after class at the student council room.

"Have you seen Aoi?" Teru asked.

"Well yeah, he said he'll catch up." Akari answered, not leaving her gaze at the notebook she was reading.

Teru raised a brow. Though she wasn't lying either. His bag was still in the room. It's just that he was gone for a while now.

"This is too much to handle." He groaned at the papers infront of him.

"Don't tell me you need help. You even told Akane-kun that he's just some stress reliever of yours!"

"You heard that?"

"Why wouldn't I? You guys are so noisy." Akari shrugged, standing up from her seat.

"I'm gonna inspect the halls. Better get finished when I get back." She said.

Teru nodded in reply as she closed the door behind her and started to do her rounds.

While walking through the empty corridor, she took a moment to stare at the sight. It's quiet (uptown:>)

(Ok I was kidding, if you know what I mean. I'll tell u about it after this)

And peaceful. But to be honest it was terribly quiet. Akari could only hear her shoes everytime she takes a step.

She finally reached the practice garden, where the gardening club planted their veggies and some flowers. And they're really good at taking care of it too. She stared at it for a second, noticing some parts of the soil doesn't have plants in it.

'So the things she did also disappeared huh'

Akari thought as she stared at the sun, in its brilliant orange color, about to set.

"Beautiful isn't it?" A voice suddenly popped up from nowhere making Akari suddenly turn around. Seeing the one and only.

"Don't scare me like that Akane-kun!" Akari said as Akane slightly laughed at her sudden unguarded response.

"Can you follow me? Just for a minute." He seriously said as he started walking towards the other side of the garden, of course Akari followed not knowing what was about to come.

'What is he up to now....' Akari thought as the boy infront of her stopped.

"We're here." Akane said.

Akari stared at him in confusion. It was the part of the garden that has a pretty wide space, no plants in it but you can notice a big spot with no grass in it.

"Why are we here?" Akari asked.

Akane pointed to the spot where they were no grass.

"There was a rumor here in the garden before. It was called the 'confession tree." He said.

"They say that if you confess to the person you love under the tree, they'll surely accept your feelings."

Akari probably knew where this was going. He's going to—

"I love you."

Akane said, taking her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. Akari couldn't speak. She was processing what he just said.

"Uhm.....am I dreaming?" Akari said as her face starts to heat up. He smiled softly at her.

"Does this seems like a dream to you?"

Before Akari could answer, Akane pulled her in his arms, he slightly lifts her chin. And closing the gap between them. She closed her eyes.

Now it feels more like a dream.

It took a while before Akari slowly pulled away, her face now really red. Akane noticed her flustered face and now they're both red.

"O...oh g-god I'm so sorry! Uh I just....uhh....oh shit." Akane stuttered, finding some proper words to explain his sudden action. Akari shooked her head down.

"Uh....Akari-chan?"

'I think I made her mad' Akane sweatdropped.

Akari sighed and looked at him

"Do you mean that?" She asked with a straight face.

"I do."

"I called you here because of that. Akari-chan."

"Will you accept my feelings for you?" Akane asked with a smile, even though at the back of his mind he wasn't certain that she would accept it. He did terrible things to her. It wasn't easy for her to let it go of those so easily. It left a scar on her.

"Yes." Akane's thoughts suddenly popped like a bubble, his eyes widening. Staring at her in disbelief.

"You might be wondering why. You did somethings that my mind can't shake off....like that one on Valentines day.....I know you never got return my feelings before. Because you like someone else. And I understand that."

Akane stood silent. Because it was true.

"But.....it wouldn't hurt to start over right?" Akari noticed His silence. "Akane-kun?" she asked.

"You're such an angel......and an asshole." Akane said laughing.

"Wow." Akari said.

"Hahahah.....anyway let's go back?" Akane lend a hand to Akari.

"Yeah..."

//

Meanwhile, at a distance Kou, Nene and Hanako got to watch the whole thing.

All of their faces were beet red.

"Just like in the movies." Nene said flustered, as she cupped her face.

"No....I've seen worse." Kou said facepalming, remembering how Teru and Yuki would make out.

"No way...." Hanako said as he started to unconsciously float around.

//

End

So yeah this fanfic is done!!!

Oh and I wanna say something some of you might not understand but....

Inaamag na po yung wattpad ko hehez

I spend most of my time playing mobile legends even though I couldn't rank up pretty fast because I'm lazy to do it. So I check wattpad everyday but I don't make drafts quite often like I used to.

And feel terrible.

But I already made drafts for the Hawks x oc one so I shouldn't worry.

And....tell me if ur a Hamilton fannnn

If you are I love you so much.

And if you're not I still love you so much.

Thank you for reading! Tell me if the story is crappy or not! I'll probably see you in my next fanfic!!!

(Yeah even if I get lazy I'm still gonna write fanfics)

-Aifos🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.1K 13
CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS Lets just say that by accident, Yashiro travels back in time to 1969 and meets her ghost friend's true self, Amane. She becom...
640K 27.4K 91
――幽霊 | 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 [PLEASE READ THE REWRITTEN VER WHICH IS GHOSTING INSTEAD THE WRITING HERE IS CRINGE TT] (Ghosted Series #1) .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆"𝘼𝙧...
162K 3K 32
* Used to start out as [GoM x OC] but then confirmed to be [Akashi x OC]* (10/12/2015:I have decided the pairing but I won't reveal it to prevent spo...
40.4K 981 51
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟. ┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁ ☁️ ↳ ˚ˑ༄ؘ* A story about a little girl and a little...