skylight | extras

By thunder_roses

For those who have been following 'Skylight' and 'Moonlight', this is for you. It's filled with extra stories... More

reader insertion--OP 2
reader insertion--OP 3
reader insertion--OP 4
reader insertion--OP 5
reader insertion--OP 6
reader insertion--OP 7
reader insertion--OP 8
reader insertion--OP 9
reader insertion--My Hero One's Justice 2
reader change--OC version
reader insertion--ED 1 (ver. 3)
reader insertion--ED 2
reader insertion--ED 3
reader insertion--ED 4
reader insertion--ED 5
reader insertion--ED 7
the future (not an extra, just something I'd like to discuss)
the season 5 trailer
The Perfect Date -- 2 mil special

reader insertion--OP 1

2.5K 34 3
By thunder_roses

How would Y/N appear in OP 1?

--In the first quick-view of all 1-A students in their hero costumes with their names beside them, Y/N would appear in between Bakugo and Asui. She'd be wearing her first costume, before it got all upgraded in season 3. She would have her goggles up on her forehead, using them as a sort of headband, while holding up one of her hands to form a peace sign.

--Y/N would appear again after Midoriya and Bakugo's clash before Shigaraki appears. As the screen shatters, it would turn a bright blue and Y/N would blast through it. She'd jump up and create a steppingstone, which would decay and then Shigaraki would appear to be reaching through it.

--When all the students are jumping up close to the end of the song, Y/N would appear after Kirishima and before Bakugo. She'd create a steppingstone, kicking off of it and flipping through the air. She'd pull off her goggles as she would appear in front of the camera, smiling and seeming to laugh as she vaulted herself through the air.

It was kind of short, but that's how I would imagine it at least. How would you guys picture yourselves appearing in the opening? I'm curious to know. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 23.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
877K 40.6K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
180K 6.7K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
291K 13.2K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...