✓ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ! spy...

By Chaeyeonbiased

★ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ! • season one & two of mech x4 • fem oc x spyder johnson When... More

★ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 !
𝟬𝟬. aesthetics
𝟬𝟭. let's call it mech x4 (part one)
𝟬𝟮. let's call it mech x4 (part two)
𝟬𝟯. let's get some air
𝟬𝟰. let's open the monster heart
𝟬𝟲. let's survive the woods
𝟬𝟳. let's get our robot back
𝟬𝟴. let's get the big bad
𝟬𝟵. let's deal with our stuff
𝟭𝟬. let's get some answers
𝟭𝟭. let's go clubbing
𝟭𝟮. let's get leo
𝟭𝟯. let's dig deep
𝟭𝟰. let's destroy some ooze
𝟭𝟱. let's end this (part one)
𝟭𝟲. let's end this (part two)
★ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 !
𝟭𝟳. versus the new evil
𝟭𝟴. versus the deep
𝟭𝟵. versus the outbreak
𝟮𝟬. versus harper's ghost
𝟮𝟭. versus the mountain
𝟮𝟮. versus the dark night
𝟮𝟯. versus the tech army
𝟮𝟰. versus traeger
𝟮𝟱. versus velocity and veracity
𝟮𝟲. versus the arctic
𝟮𝟳. versus the wolves at the door
𝟮𝟴. versus miami
𝟮𝟵. versus the x-weapon
𝟯𝟬. versus the sabotage
𝟯𝟭. versus the unexpected
𝟯𝟮. versus the monster within
𝟯𝟯. versus the betrayal
𝟯𝟰. versus harris & hana
𝟯𝟱. versus the infected
𝟯𝟲. versus the monster inside
𝟯𝟳. versus the end
𝟯𝟴. epilogue
★ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 !

𝟬𝟱. let's be idiots

648 15 4
By Chaeyeonbiased

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
  FIVE!
  let's be idiots
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

It was another day and the team was just spending it doing repairs on the robot's systems. Harris was working on developing new softwares and weapons for fights. Mark and Spyder teamed up to repair some of the damaged wires and electrical boxes.

Hana and Natalie decided that they would spend the day to clean the robot as it was in need of a desperate clean. A robot that had four teenage boys inhabiting it was not a good mix. There was bound to be garbage everywhere, equipment thrown about on tables and clogged toilets, thanks to Spyder's eating habits. It was disgusting to say the least.

Everyone was hard at work with all of their tasks, while Ryan tried his best to relax. He was the one who was the most stressed but unfortunately for him, the robot's environment was too chaotic. Loud noises bounced from wall to wall and it practically felt like there was no space for him to catch his breath.

"Oh, hey, Ryan, check this out! I'm trying to create a weapon in the chest. I thought we could use something more powerful after we got our butts kicked by Clawboon." Harris explained happily.

Ryan just walked right by to avoid the reminder of the disastrous fight but accidentally ran into a very eager Spyder. "I shocked myself, pretty cool." He exclaimed, showing off his now shaking hands.

Ryan tried to shake off the loud noises and Mark was hammering away like a maniac, didn't help. He had gotten out of there as quickly as possible to catch his breath but just when he thought he was about to be left alone, the two girls had arrived. They waltzed into the lounge room and loudly placed their buckets of cleaning products onto the table.

"Control centre, lounge room, kitchen, lab, Med Bay, some of the main hallways and the bathrooms are cleaned. Took a while but it's sparkly clean and completely spotless." Natalie smiled at her work.

"Yeah and may I add, your bathroom is disgusting. What do you people eat, garbage and battery acid?" Hana questioned, causing the other girl to gag as the rancid smell still lingered under her nose.

"Everyone shut it for like 3 seconds!" Ryan exclaimed suddenly, which caused the rest of the team to immediately shut their mouths in shock.

"You ok?" Mark asked. The teen was generally worried for his younger brother and so was the rest of the team.

"Yeah, no, yeah. I don't.....I don't know. I'm sorry, I have all these people depending on me and I've been having all these flashbacks. I have to go from zero to like kicking monster butt in 6 seconds." Ryan explained stressfully.

"Wow, feeling the pressure? You know what I do when it happens to me? I do something just for me, like this weekend DJ Live Ratz is spinning." Mark bragged.

"No way, you got tickets for that? I thought it sold out." Spyder admitted in disbelief as he was a fan of the popular DJ.

"Dude, I'm Mark Walker." Mark said like it was obvious before calling someone on his phone. "Dane! Hey, you get extra tickets to DJ Live Ratz?" The team could hear Dane start to die of laughter over the phone and were trying to hold in their own laughs.

"I bet you, Mark didn't get the tickets." Natalie whispered into Hana's ear.

"I bet the same thing." Hana whispered back and both girls nodded in agreement with smirks.

"Dude, why are you laughing?" Mark asked in confusion before leaving the room.

"Hey, Mark might be right about the pressure. You should do something fun. Weren't you gonna sign up for this skate competition?" Harris asked.

"Yeah but after all the monsters and the conspiracy, it's kinda hard." Ryan pointed out.

"Look, we all do things to relax. Mark hangs out. I invent." Harris started to explain.

"Natalie likes to play videos games and I like to smash Spyder's stuff with a hammer. There's nothing more satisfying than destroying Spyder's happiness." Hana said happily and everyone gave her a look.

"And I plan weddings. Terrible, terrible, weddings." Spyder confessed sadly before his eyes widened at the mention of Hana destroying his belongings. "Wait a second, were you the one that destroyed my games controller?"

"Maybe I did or maybe I didn't, you got any proof?" Hana asked in a taunting tone.

"Nope." Spyder quickly denied.

"Then I didn't do it." Hana stuck her tongue out at the boy and Spyder replied with the same action out of spite. Both friends were met with a slap from Natalie as she wanted them to stop doing that action. She sometimes got fed up with her best friends fighting like kids.

"You skate, so skate, son!" Harris encouraged, changing the subject back.

"Yeah." Ryan happily agreed.

"Alright, if we're gonna do that then we better change. I smell like what Spyder leaves in the toilet after taco Tuesday at school." Hana said and everyone cringed in disgust.

They then walked into another room to change out of their garbage bag dresses, elbow length gloves, goggles, rubber boots and bandannas that reeked with chemicals and whatever was left in the fridge for a week. Both quickly changed into more comfier but still stylish outfits. The two girls then entered the lounge room to see the boys were just helping Ryan with his skateboarding skills.

"Ok, show me that trick again." Ryan asked, taking off his helmet.

"That the trick you wanna do?" Harris asked as Spyder hit play on the video that broadcasted from his phone. The video showcased some guy doing some cool skateboarding trick with ease.

"It's the trick I got to beat. Ok, that's Jimmy Wilson. He's the winner of the Bay City skate off, three years running." Ryan explained.

"Jimmy Wilson, what a basic name. He should have a cooler name like mine." Hana said.

"Yeah but then no one would be able to pronounce it." Natalie pointed out at the struggle that both girls often faced.

"He's good." Spyder complimented.

"I know." Ryan said in agreement.

"I mean like really good." Spyder emphasized.

"I know!" Ryan exclaimed in annoyance.

"Ok, look! Try the trick again but when you do, you've got to crouch low and you got to......What's the word?" Harris asked since he didn't know any of skateboarding terminology.

"Grind the rail? Wait, I thought you were working on the X weapon." Ryan pointed out.

"I am! Plus, I designed an app that scans news feeds for monsters and can send us an alert. I have to do multiple things at the same time. My brain is a curse." Harris gloated but by now most of the team had left the conversation.

"Your ego is showing through." Natalie reminded, awkwardly patting the shorter boy's shoulder.

"You ready to do this?" Spyder pondered, staring right at the technopath.

"Yeah." Ryan agreed, placing his skateboard back down onto the ground.

"You're gonna hit that rail?" Spyder asked.

"Uh huh." Ryan nodded, putting his helmet on.

"Ok, let's do this! Ready, Ry-guy?!" Spyder asked excitedly as he got his phone ready to film him.

"Yeah, I got it." Ryan reassured.

"You can do it, Ryan." Natalie encouraged.

"Go man!" Harris cheered.

"I want to see some pain!" Hana shouted intensely and everyone gave her a weird look. "Too much?" The teens nodded in agreement.

Ryan then got on his skateboard and speed over to the railing. He tried to ride on top of it but ended up falling flat on his face. His skateboard kept rolling until it hit a secret cabinet in the wall. It opened with a puff of steam. This caused the boy to quickly get up from the ground.

"Woah, what's that?" Ryan asked as everyone rushed over to check out the new gear inside of the cabinet.

The cabinet held a large belt and four round pieces of metal. "What? Gravity pucks and......a bounce belt?" Harris asked in confusion when he scanned the items over, using his phone.

"And whatever this is? What do you think it does?" Spyder asked and twirled a rusty wrench that he picked up randomly from the ground.

"It's a wrench." Natalie pointed out.

"That you can hit things with! This robot's got everything!" Spyder exclaimed excitedly as he ran around the room like a maniac. Hana and Natalie facepalmed in sync as the two boys gave him a look.

"I think we can all agree that Spyder is a tool." Hana taunted at his stupidity but was hit by Natalie.

"Not nice." Natalie rolled her eyes.

"It's true." Hana shrugged.

"You know what, I can definitely use this stuff to you know build the X weapon." Harris explained.

"Nice." Ryan said happily.

Spyder came back over and grabbed the bounce belt out of the drawer. "And I've got a belt, which is awesome cause I lost the last one when I mooned a bus of kids." Everyone cringed in disgust at the thought.

"Why would you.....?" Natalie started to ask but was quickly cut off by Hana.

"Don't even bother asking, it's Spyder." Hana reminded like it was obvious.

"That's styling." Spyder complimented as he started to strike a few modelling poses.

The boy ended up accidentally hitting something on the middle of the belt, which caused a shield to pop up. Spyder then walked away from the team but ended up walking right over the open panel in the floor. He fell straight down with a shriek of surprise. The rest of the team just stared at the floor in disbelief as they all realized that panel was open.

"Spyder!"

"I'm fine." Spyder reassured the team before he fell again and everyone cringed. "This is a force field belt." He laughed in realization.

"I'm gonna go back to skateboarding." Ryan excused himself before awkwardly walking away.

"Ok and I'm gonna go put a door over that." Harris said, picked up a gravity puck and left.

The two girls heard the boy fall again, both cringing at the violent sound. "Oh, wow. This robot is big!" Spyder exclaimed at the amount of levels he had just fallen down.

"Alright, I'm going to......" Natalie didn't even get a chance to finish her sentence as she tripped over her own feet and tumbled straight into the hole that Spyder had just fallen down.

The girl screamed as she plummeted down the different levels. She tried to grab onto something to catch herself but her sweaty palms wouldn't allow her. Instead, she sliced the skin off her one palm. The girl fell what felt like a hundred stories until landed got on something soft. She groaned in pain at the impact.

"Nat." A struggling voice called underneath her and she looked down to see it was Spyder.

Spyder Johnson was in the process of getting up himself when the girl came falling on top of him. He thought he could catch her like he was a prince in one of those disney movies but they both ended up hitting the ground together. Natalie was sitting directly on top of him before realizing that she was suffocating him by crushing his chest.

"I'm so sorry." Natalie apologized quickly as she got off of the boy's fallen figure.

Spyder then sat up from the ground, while adjusting his hat. "It's fine." He smiled before noticing the apparent cut on her hand. "You cut your hand pretty badly there." He pointed out.

"Yeah, I did." Natalie nodded, not taking her eyes off of the broken skin, decorated with crimson blood.

"Does it hurt?" Spyder asked in worried tone. He did not like seeing his crush in any sort of pain.

"Kind of." Natalie breathed out and he gently took the girl's hand into his to get a closer look. She winced in pain at the action.

Spyder then took out a bandanna from his pocket. "Here." He gently wrapped the fabric around the girl's hand to keep dirt from getting into the wound for the time being.

"Thanks." Natalie smiled.

Spyder knotted the the two ends of the bandanna together to ensure that it wouldn't unwrap and expose her wound. The boy then helped her off of the dirty ground. Natalie stumbled forward but Spyder quickly caught her. The two stared into each other's eyes as they both blushed intensely.

"I will take you back, so you can get it looked at." Spyder assured awkwardly as he pulled away and Natalie just nodded in agreement.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

After the whole fiasco at the robot, the entire crew, ;except for Harris and Mark) had decided on going to the skate park. Ryan was just practicing some tricks, while Spyder filmed him but the boy was right in everyone's way. Natalie was sitting at the top of the ramp with Hana, who was just pelting empty pop cans at the skaters to see if they would fall over.

"Bullseye!" Hana exclaimed happily as she nailed another kid in the head with a can. The kid immediately fell off his skateboard.

"You're gonna get us kicked out." Natalie grumbled, shaking her head in disappointment.

"You ready?" Spyder asked after adjusting the camera on his phone as he was about to film Ryan.

"Yeah but you're kinda in the way of everything." Ryan pointed out as the boy was indeed right in the middle of the ramp.

"That's kinda the point." Spyder shrugged.

A kid rode by on his skateboard and Spyder's bounce belt accidentally activated a shield. The teens cringed as they watched this random kid harshly fall on his face. "Walk it off." Spyder exclaimed to the kid before turning his attention back to filming.

"Ok, you ready to try one?" Spyder asked, earning a nod of confirmation.

Ryan took off on his skateboard, riding down the wooden ramp. He balanced himself on the board as he travelled up the adjacent ramp before coming back down. Spyder followed his every move with his phone, wanting to get the best shots.

"Alright, here it comes." Ryan jumped over the ramp and did a trick that he had easily landed.

"Really good. That was a good one." Spyder complimented.

"That was nice." Ryan agreed as they high fived.

"Yeah but not Jimmy Wilson nice." The teens turned and were met with the kid himself. He had approached with a group of fellow skateboarders. He was considered the king of skateboarding in Bay City. He had won many competitions and garnered himself a pretty sizeable fan base.

"I think they're gonna need some backup." Hana suggested and Natalie nodded before both girls made their way over to the fairly large crowd.

"Yeah, well, don't tell Jimmy Wilson. That guy is a dingus." Spyder taunted as he had no idea that he was dealing with the real Jimmy Wilson.

Ryan pulled the boy back before he got hit. "Hey, hey, that is Jimmy Wilson." He pointed out to Spyder, who was confused by the situation.

"That one?" Spyder asked, earning a nod from Ryan and the entire atmosphere turned awkwardly quiet.

"Hi Jimmy, I'm Ryan." He greeted as held his hand out. He was clearly trying to get rid of the awkwardness in the air.

"Why should Jimmy Wilson know your name when nobody else will?" Jimmy asked tauntingly.

"Ok, just because we're competing, doesn't mean you have to be a jerk." Ryan pointed out.

"Jimmy Wilson is the king of this. That makes it Jimmy Wilson territory." He reminded.

"Can I punch this idiot out?" Hana asked in a hushed tone.

"Not unless I say it's ok." Natalie whispered back.

"Well, does Jimmy Wilson know how to use a pronoun?" Ryan asked since the teen kept referring to himself in third person like an anime character.

"I don't know how to use a pronoun." Spyder admitted in an embarrassed tone.

"I, me, you, he, she, they, them." Natalie explained to the clueless boy, who gasped in realization.

"Honestly, you think you can win with a trick Jimmy Wilson mastered. Can you do it backwards?" He asked as he went over to the ramp and started skating backwards.

"Ok, I gotta wreck this guy." Ryan whispered.

"Forwards?" Jimmy asked, doing exactly that.

"Dude, you're just here to relax." Spyder reminded.

"On one foot?" Jimmy rode by on one foot and the team was were getting tired of his egotistical attitude.

"Ok, I'm relaxed, ok? I'm very relaxed." Ryan lied but the team could see right through it.

"Backwards and blindfolded?" Jimmy asked.

"How did he even get a blindfold?" Natalie questioned in confusion. "Also, that's unsafe!"

"How did I even put this thing on?" Jimmy asked the same question everyone was thinking.

He started to do some cool tricks on his skateboard and all of the other kids chanted his name. The two boys groaned before turning back to Jimmy, who hopped down the ramp and came back over the team. The crowd instantly quieted down when the teen had approached Ryan to poke fun at him.

"You're gonna beat all that on this hand me down piece of trash?" Jimmy pondered in amusement, taking  Ryan's skateboard out of his hands and throwing it off to the side.

"Jimmy Wilson is gonna smoke you." This caused Ryan to tense up with annoyance.

"Can I hit him now?" Hana asked desperately as she really didn't like Jimmy's attitude. The girl may not like many people but she certainly didn't like anyone that disrespected her best friends.

"No, not unless he does something worse." Natalie reminded, earning a groan of annoyance. She really didn't want to see a fight break out.

Jimmy look at Ryan with a smug look before his eyes lit up when they settled on Hana and Natalie. "I see you two weirdos brought some pretty ladies for me to admire, while I destroy you." Jimmy smirked as he walked over to the two girls, who gave him both a weird look.

"So, what's your name beautiful?" Jimmy flirted, moving a piece of Hana's hair to behind her ear.

Hana immediately tensed up and her first reaction was to catch the boy's wrist. She squeezed it harshly until the boy yelped in pain. "Get your hand off me or I'll take your little skateboard and shove it somewhere where it ain't so pleasant." She threatened with a sharp glare.

Jimmy immediately removed his hand in surrender. "Fiesty, Jimmy like." He smirked, causing Hana to roll her eyes.

"What about you?" Jimmy looked right at Natalie, who awkwardly stepped back. "A beautiful girl like you should have a beautiful name." He caressed her cheek, despite her look of repulsion.

Spyder could feel his blood began to boil at the uncomfortable sight. He didn't like how this random kid was trying to make a move on his girl. In his eyes, Natalie was only for him. It may sound selfish but no one was ever allowed to hit on her because she was considered off limits to everyone except him. And he would do anything to stand by that statement.

"Hey! Get your hands off my woman!" Spyder demanded angrily, throwing his arm around the girl's shoulder in a protective way. Usually, she would of shoved off his affection but if this got the flirting to stop then she'd allow it.

"Oh, yeah, what are you going to do about it?" Jimmy asked in a threatening tone before deciding to the unthinkable and shove Spyder.

Spyder stumbled back a bit but was able to stop himself from falling over. His jaw clenched in anger at this action. He straighten himself up before walked over and shoved Jimmy back. The two boys started to get into an altercation, which earned everyone's attention.

"Spyder! Hey!" Ryan called, trying to pull Spyder away but the boy kept trying to fight back.

Natalie had never had two boys fight over her before but she wasn't going to let that happen today. "Hana, now!" She didn't want to see her own best friend get into a fight and accidentally get hurt.

"Finally." Hana cracked her knuckles. She then got in between the fight and shoved Jimmy away with one hand before throwing a punch at him. The boy stumbled back, clutching his jaw in pain. Everyone's eyes widened and gasped at the scene.

"That's what you get for being a jerk." Hana smirked. "Let's get out of here before we get kicked out." She suggested to the group and they all nodded in agreement, wanting to leave as fast as possible..

Natalie went over to Spyder and wrapped him in a hug to help calm his anger. The boy immediately relaxed in her embrace, causing her to sigh in relief. She backed away from the hug and settled on grabbing Spyder's hand instead. They all left the skatepark and went back to Mech X4 to cool down.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

The four friends had made it walked into the lounge room to see their other best friend, Harris, floating because of the gravity pucks and installing a basketball hoop above the doorway.

"You two can let go of each other's hands now." Hana announced suddenly.

The pair had been holding hands since they left the skatepark as Natalie realized that it was a quick way to calm the boy. They both looked at their intertwined hands before awkwardly pulling away. Natalie look down at her feet with a bright red blush. While, Spyder just awkwardly scratched the back of his neck with a similar blush.

"Woah, you've been busy and nice with the gravity pucks." Ryan complimented, upon noticing all of the teen's hard work but also wanted to clear the tense air.

"Like it? Little area for you to train." Harris said and everyone looked over to see a row of skateboards were bolted to the wall.

"Sweet." Ryan grinned in amazement.

"I also put in some video games and internet for Spyder and Natalie." Harris said.

Natalie looked over at the games console on the table and smiled happily. "Cool."

"And that thing Mark likes." Harris scratched his head as he pointed at the basketball net.

"It's called a basketball net." Natalie pointed out.

"Yeah, that's got to go. So, wait, you did all of this in two days?" Ryan questioned in disbelief.

"Yep." Harris nodded as he instructed his gravity pucks to bring him back down to the ground.

"And now we can 3-D print food." Harris went over to the tablet next to microwave. He turned it on and began typing something into it. The microwave beeped and he opened it to reveal a tuna melt sandwich.

"Would you like a tuna sandwich built by science to be the best tasting tuna sandwich you've ever had?" Ryan happily took the sandwich out of Harris' hands.

"Mm! Mm! This is really good." Ryan complimented after he took a bite out of it.

"Right?" Harris' eyes lit up happily. "Can you believe this machine takes garbage and recycles it back into food. You're eating an old shoe right now." Harris exclaimed excitedly but this caused most of the teens to cringe in disgust. They did not like the thought of eating food made out of garbage.

"And he ruined it." Hana pointed out

Ryan then handed the sandwich to Spyder, who happily took it with ease. "This is awesome!" He exclaimed excitedly and they all gave him a look.

"I don't think I'm gonna be able to eat for the rest of the day." Natalie heaved in disgust.

"Wait, since you did all of these repairs for everyone else. Did you at least put in my suggestion?" Hana asked, excitedly.

"Yes, Hana, the mini fridge was installed right here." Harris confirmed.

He then led the team over to the mini fridge in the wall. He opened it to reveal that it was filled to the brim with cans of pop and lots of snacks for them to eat. Hana gasped excitedly as she had begged the boy to instal a mini fridge since they had found the robot. Her dream had come true.

"I even filled it with all of your favourite snacks and drinks." Harris assured.

Hana happily took a can of cream soda out of the fridge. She opened the can and took a sip before making a satisfying sound. "This is the greatest invention to date." She beamed happily before plopping down on the couch and placing her feet up on the table.

"Now you have a place to relax. What do you want to do first?" Harris asked.

"Well, I'm gonna use these and I'm gonna crush that Jimmy Wilson kid." Ryan reminded, grabbing the gravity pucks from the table.

"Um.....Isn't that cheating?" Natalie pondered.

"Is it?" Ryan asked before grabbed a skateboard and placed the gravity pucks underneath it.

"Um.....Yes." Harris confirmed.

"But is it really?" Ryan asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Harris nodded.

"Are you sure it's cheating?" Ryan asked again.

"Every time you ask us if it's cheating. It's cheating." Harris explained and Natalie nodded in agreement.

"But are you positive....."

"That you're using gravity pucks to be a better skater to win a competition? I'm pretty sure it's cheating." Natalie reminded, when Ryan put on his helmet.

"Whoo! Ok! This will do." Ryan cheered as he got on his skateboard and started floating in the air. "And I say it's justice. That Jimmy Wilson kid is a jerk. Ho! Hoo!"

"You're turning this skate competition into a battle. You're supposed to be having fun." Harris reminded the boy.

"Oh, believe me. This will be fun." Ryan exclaimed, causing both teammates to shake their heads at him.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

After hours of tiring practice for Ryan, it was finally time for him to compete in the skateboarding tournament. Spyder, Natalie and Hana decided to tag along to cheer on the boy as he could sometimes get nervous about these things. Harris decided on staying behind to finish some last minute repairs on the robot but sent his wishes.

The entire team looked over just as Jimmy Wilson and his gang stopped in front of them. The skateboarder took a quick sip out of his coffee cup before throwing the half filled cup behind him like it was nothing.

"Hey! That's littering! Save the planet, you ungrateful animal hater!" Natalie yelled in annoyance.

"Now is not the time to get political." Hana said, pulling the girl back.

"It's always a good to time to promote saving the environment." Natalie pointed out.

"Really? You showed up? Get your beater of a board fixed in time?" Jimmy asked, staring right at Ryan.

"Yeah, you could say that." Ryan showed his team the secret that he had. He had placed two gravity pucks on the bottom of his board.

Natalie shook her head before recognizing someone that was walking over to Ryan. "Is that principal Grey?" She pointed out to Hana in confusion.

"I don't know." Hana shrugged.

Ryan backed up a little and accidentally hit the familiar person that Natalie saw. Sure enough, it was principal Grey. "Hello, Ryan." The woman greeted with a smile.

"Principal Grey, what are you doing here? You skate?" Ryan asked as he too was confused.

"I've been known to shred a few things." Grey badly punned and everyone cringed. "But no, I was just passing by and saw that you were in the competition. Good for you, it's great that you have a passion."

"Thank you." Ryan nodded with a smile before awkwardly shaking her hand.

"This is really awkward." Hana whispered, earning a nod of agreement from the other girl.

"Alright." Ryan then walked away from her.

"Good luck." Grey encouraged.

The four of them stood on top of a ramp to watch the rest of the people compete before being rudely interrupted by Ryan's phone going off. The boy quickly picked up the call. "Oh, hey, Harris. What's up?"

Harris rambled on about something but luckily, Ryan could make out the few important words over the crowd. "Monster?" He asked in disbelief.

"Monster." The rest of the team's eyes widened.

"Ok, we have to go." Ryan suggested.

"But you're next." Spyder pointed out.

They all looked at the screen to see that the boy was indeed next in line to compete. Ryan then used his power to cause the screen to glitch, which changed his name to be in last. "There, I'm last. That ought to buy us some time. Let's go." He assured before they all ran off to Mech X4.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

The team had made it back to Mech X4 and got to their stations in time for the monster. The monster had wandered into the city and was now lingering around the tops of Bay City skyscrapers. The team had quickly recognized the monster as the one who tried to tried to kill Ryan by sending a blow to his face but this time, it had wings.

"It's alive?" Ryan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah and it has wings." Spyder pointed out.

"We can see that, none of us are blind." Hana mocked, earning a glare from the boy.

"This thing has upgrades? That's cool and terrifying." Harris said in amazement.

"Not helping, Harris!" Natalie exclaimed.

Natalie's navigation system's alarm went off which drew the two girls in. They looked to see that a large group of people were surrounding the bottom of the building and were indeed in danger. "We got to get him away from those people."

"Let's move!" Ryan ordered before jumping right onto the top of the building. He tried to hit the monster but it moved before he could get a shot.

"Guys, we can't reach it!" Ryan explained.

The monster flew a foot away from the robot but he struggled to jump up to grab ahold of its foot. The monster flew even higher but ended up knocking over a cable tower. Luckily, Ryan was able to grab onto it and throw it off to the side before it could hit the people on the ground.

"Harris, shields up." Ryan ordered. "Spyder?"

All three of the boys got ready before throwing a fire ball at the cable tower in the distance. This caused it to explode and in return scare the monster away. The entire team cheered in victory.

"That was a close one." Ryan sighed in relief.

The civilians even started to cheer for Mech X4. "Thank you. Thank you. I cannot believe that Mark missed this."

"Maybe, he got into that show. He is Mark Walker." Spyder said sarcastically and all of them laughed.

"Alright, we better get back to the skateboarding competition." Ryan pointed out and they all nodded in agreement.

───────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

The fight was finally over and the team was able to make it back to the skate competition in time for Ryan's turn. Harris also decided to tag along with the others to cheer Ryan on as well. The team got there to see everyone was chanting for Jimmy as he had just finished his turn. The entire team gave the skateboarders looks of annoyance as he was a jerk.

"Ok, you know what? One good run and that guy goes down." Ryan was still planning on cheating and not having fun, much to the others' dismay.

"But just remember, this is cheating. Is this really gonna make you feel like a winner?" Harris asked.

Ryan then suddenly took off the gravity pucks and handed them back to Harris. "You know what? This isn't a battle. We've got plenty of wins in Mech X4. I'm supposed to have fun."

"Hey, but watch out, ok? This trick is gonna be so impossible, so amazing, so crazy, it's gonna blow your minds, ready?" Ryan put on his helmet and got ready to skateboard down the ramp.

The boy took a deep breath before skateboarding down the ramp. It looked good until he fell and crashed into the ground. Everyone cringed at the sight.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Natalie screeched, quickly covering her own eyes.

Hana gasped before starting to slowly clap sarcastically. "That was unreal. That was amazing. Please do it again!" She cheered excitedly and everyone was definitely looking at her like she was insane.

"Medic!" Spyder called out.

Jimmy then was given the huge gold trophy since he had won the skateboarding competition again. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. And a shoutout to Ryan Walker, you did your best." He spoke into the microphone, holding up his trophy.

Most of the team had all gone down the ramp to help the injured the boy up. Hana, on the other hand, had decided on going to the nearby vending machine to grab a bag of chips. But Ryan was ok, despite resorting to leaning on Spyder for support. He definitely injured his leg though.

"Still proud of you." Harris assured.

"You at least tried." Natalie encouraged.

"I definitely enjoyed my day. Nice job on the landing." Hana complimented sarcastically but was met with a slap in the shoulder by Natalie. The girl winched in pain at the feeling.

"Yeah but you should have used the bounce belt." Spyder recommended.

"But you still fell like a chump!" Jimmy mocked into the microphone and everyone began to laugh.

"You know what? Forget about it." Harris shrugged.

"Yeah, planning on it." Ryan nodded.

"And your little friends are dorks." That's what set them off. The group all turned in anger.

"What a jerk." Natalie called out.

"End him." Harris agreed.

"He must be destroyed." Spyder added.

Ryan decided on putting the gravity pucks back on the skateboard before heading back over to crowd. He decided to ruin Jimmy's speed by beginning to do some cool skateboarding tricks. Everyone immediately noticed this and began to cheer.

"I'm flying!" Ryan exclaimed as he did some more tricks before landing perfectly on the ground. Everyone cheered and picked the boy up before carrying him to victory.

The two girls couldn't help but laugh at Jimmy's shocked expression as they walked over to him. "Pretty amazing isn't it, Jimmy?" Hana asked with a  laugh.

"That's not funny." Jimmy shook his head. "Your dork friend can't humiliate me like that. I'm Jimmy Wilson. I'm the best!"

Natalie couldn't handle listening to this stupid conversation anymore and wanted to get it done and over with it. "Can I get the shot this time?" She asked, looking right at Hana.

"Knock yourself out, Nat." That was enough to get Natalie to swing her fist right at Jimmy's face. She hit him square in the jaw, causing him to harshly fall to the ground. He stared up at the girl with wide eyes, while clutching his bruised face.

"Nice job, I taught you so well." Hana high fived her best friend, feeling immense pride.

"I'm kinda feeling ice cream, are you in the mood for ice cream?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah, I'm feeling ice cream right now." Hana agreed and both girls walked away from the scene.

★ 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 ! spyder johnson ★
(© 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯𝗶𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.8K 18
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 ❞ fem oc x andrew clark [ started 10/08/2020 ] [ completed 24/08...
348K 10.4K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
1M 22.8K 98
"we'll figure this out 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." x fem!reader season 1 - 6 highest: #3 in teenwolf : #1 in stilinski : #1 in...
49.3K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska