✨Sero One Shots✨

By SugawaraK

I decided to dedicate a whole one shot book to my baby and discontinuing his part in my other one shot book f... More

Intro
🖤7MIH🖤 (sfw) REUPLOAD
🖤Coffee?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤Can I Help You?🖤 (fluff) REUPLOAD
🖤BTS🖤 (fluff)
🖤HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY🖤 (smut)
🖤Drugs🖤(fluff)
🖤Jealous🖤 (smut)
🖤Night In🖤 (fluff)

🖤7MIH🖤 (smut)

15K 257 1.2K
By SugawaraK

Being a third year in high school meant I was supposed to be the riskiest in the school. Doing all the crazy things in life like underage drinking, drugs, partying, yet I'm an eighteen year old virgin who has yet to have her lips touched with alcohol or a blunt.

"Y/l/n! Come on it'll be sooooo fun!" Her pink finger waggles in front of me. My face scrunches in disgust, I still had to finish studying for tomorrow's test and my best friend is trying to drag me out to a party.

"It's at Momo's?" Pushing Mina's finger away, I ask her. Mina nods eagerly and points to my closet. About a week ago the girls of class 3A went out to go shopping.

Kendo, Mina, and I walked to the dress area while Momo, Uraraka, Hagakure, and Tsuyu went to go get summer clothes. I saw Jirou and Kodai go to the food stalls for lunch before going shopping.

Mina found a really pretty dress that she mentioned would compliment my body type. The two of them ushered me to put the dress on and model for them, the dress is a sweetheart neckline that hugs my curves. It stops at mid thigh and has thin spaghetti straps. As soon as I step out of the changing room they bombard me with compliments. My heart felt so full and I felt so confident in the dress.

It was Mina's turn and we found her a long sleeve, deep cut neckline, white dress that had strawberries on it as a pattern. The end of her dress tapers out into a cute bell shape flattering her waistline curve.

Once we figured out Mina, my attention shifted to Kendo. Who became part of our A class last year. We picked her out a teal off the shoulder, flowy dress. It made her eyes and her hair color stand out.

Accessories were pretty easy. I found a cute gold chain that has a heart charm attached to it. Finding a similar bracelet with the same charm on it I had to get it too.

Back to the present, the dress hanger pokes out further than the other ones as if to say 'Come on wear me out tonight and have the time of your life!'

Debating on my options in my head Mina leans close to me and scans my face for any signs of a decision. Reluctantly, I roll my eyes and get up from my bed and pull out the black dress.

"Fine."
☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎
"Ugh are all the boys going to be there?" I question Mina while in her car. She nods as she pulls in to Momo's residence.

"Are you ladies from Miss Yaoyorozu's class?" A man in a suit steps out of a little booth. He catches both of our eyes and smiles. "Ah! Miss Y/l/n and Miss Ashido! It's nice to see you two again. Enjoy." He pushes a button and the gate opens to reveal Momo's gigantic home which we have visited multiple times on other occasions.

"Come on girl! We have to have fun! Don't worry about anything else." Mina winks at me. Normally I avoid staying too long at these gatherings but because Mina brought me, I have no choice but to stay until Mina leaves. Also meaning by the end of the night Ill be driving a drunk and fucked up Ashido back to the dorms. Somehow my friend always finds a guy to hook up with whether she's drunk, high, or otherwise.

"Right because I definitely want to bring a Mina who's been filled with Kirishima's cum back to the dorms." Rolling my eyes, I steady myself against the gravel driveway. High heels are the worst, and my hair is getting in my lip gloss.

"Hey that was last time."

"Before that it was Denki's dick you were sucking in the bedroom." I counter, hissing at her attempt at reassuring me that this time is different.

"Okay bu-" Abruptly lifting my hand up, she stops talking and helps me walk normally to the door. We can already hear the blasting music from the house, and I could feel it through my shoes.

As soon as the door opens the temperature seemed to rise with the amount of sweaty bodies that are on the dance floor. Wincing at all of them grinding on each other, touching up on another, or in general kissing in the middle of the floor as if to tell everyone you have a s/o.

I was scanning the rest of the crowd until my eyes find Momo, I quickly grab Mina by the arm and drag her through the mass to our beautiful hostess dressed in a sexy red fit.

"Hey beautiful!" Momo says complimenting me. "Hey train wreck." She then says to Mina and she giggles at her own insult. When we both look at our friend we see her already eyeing Bakugou who is leaning against the wall overlooking the main floor. "Train wreck? Are you already undressing Bakugou?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah I'm going to ride his dick tonight, watch me." Mina says without even looking at either of us. But Momo and I exchange a glance.

"So gorgeous," I look at Momo up and down. Admiring her curves and her confidence. "Your parents out for work again or what?"

"Yeah, they're going to Russia for a few weeks longer than last time, I'll probably have another party." She explains as she takes another sip of whatever is in her cup.

"What's that?"

"It's spiked."

"Oh, never mind then."

"Hey y/l/n, Momo, lets go dance please?" She finally directly talks to us. The corners of Mina's mouth perk up into a cute smile. Her hands are also extended out to either of us, to which we both grab a hold of her. Whisked away to the floor 'Ric Flair Drip' by Offset starts to vibrate through the speakers and we start dancing. It was just swaying our hips around considering we barely had room to do that with so many people there.

Mina threw it back and I knew exactly why. When I look up to the stairs, Bakugou was nowhere to be seen. But in a minute I find him standing behind Mina and grinding against her ass. It was hot not gonna lie, but Momo and I have clearly had enough. We pull ourselves away from them as they got nasty.

We talked quite loudly to be heard over the music. "So how've you been Momo?"

"Hmm? Oh I've been fine, why are you asking?" Her expression is mirroring her confused tone, which would make sense since I talked to her yesterday during class.

"No I meant with Todoroki all of a sudden making more moves on you." Which is true, Todoroki has started touching up on her. Rubbing her arms, casually resting his hand on her thigh, giving her hugs for no reason, or even going as far as laying his arm over her shoulders when they sit next to each other. It wouldn't be weird if they were dating, but they aren't so their relationship is... well to say the least, interesting.

"Oh well, yeah. We have to talk over that again. I don't know if we're a thing or..." Momo trails off with disappointment etched in her tone. I can tell that she's fallen a little too hard for Todoroki because her face flushes a red color in the blinking lights.

"Hey Momo and Y/l/n! Can we go to your room? We want to play a game." Her floating dress stands in front of Kendo and Jirou. Kendo tosses a empty beer bottle into the air and catches it with a grin. I groan knowing there's no way I'm getting out of this one.

"Oh of course, should we get the rest of the class or who's playing?" Momo sets her cup onto the nearby table to be disposed of later. Her finger twirls around her earphone jack and shyly adds on.

"Well we already got everyone into your room, all we need is you two and those on the floor." Jirou uses the same finger to point at Bakugou who has one of his arms over his head, tongue out grinding on Mina who's ass is buried so far into his lap I could've said that his dick is already in her.

When my attention peels off of them and back to our little group, all of their fingers are on their noses. "You're kidding. I'm not going anywhere near them."

"You're last." Kendo says pushing me toward them. Grumbling to myself, I walk up to the two and catch their attention.

"We're playing a game, I'm not sure what it is but everyone sent me to come get you guys." I say with one of my hands on my hip. My best friend glares at me, Bakugou eyes me up and down, which makes me uncomfortable so I get out of there with them behind me.

"Great let's go." Mina excitedly says as if nothing happened on the dance floor. All of us pile through Momo's door on the third floor. Yes three floors.

There were surprisingly a lot of kids already there, but my eyes land on one and they stay there.

"Hey y/l/n, you finally made it." His voice is so hot. Like it seems weird that I'm attracted to a voice but his... god his. Flashing me one of his goofy grins he waves.

"Hey Sero." The new arrivals find a spot around Momo's coffee table placed in between the tv and couch. Sero and I have become good friends and almost ended up dating, by that I mean our friends tried to get us together. That was back in our first year, I kindly declined all of their pushes and we just stayed friends. But over the years my attraction to the certain boy grew quickly. And now I can't go a day without thinking of him and I.

"So did you get my bottle from downstairs Kendo?" Uraraka asks, surprising me. She doesn't seem like a beer girl but whatever floats her boat I guess. Kendo lifts it up and it shines in the bright chandelier of Momo's room. The glass gets throw over my head and Midoriya catches it placing it in the middle of the wooden table.

"Yo! Who's spinning first?" Kaminari asks pointing around the circle to the brave one.

"Hold on, what are we even playing?" Waving my hands to stop anyone from interrupting me.

Shinsou from next to me answers with his fingers. Seven. It takes my brain to think of a game with something to do with the number seven, a bottle, and- seven minutes in heaven. I'm a baby when it comes to party games considering I only go out when my friends force me out like today so my enthusiasm level want very high on the board.

"Fine, I'll spin first. But you go in with WHOEVER. Boy or girl, Mineta or not." Mina says grabbing a hold of the bottle from over my shoulder so her boobs are pressed against my back. I look at the pervert from my spot on the floor and his face is priceless.

She gives the beer bottle a hefty spin, it goes really fast and then slows down by a cluster of the guys. When it stops an audible gasp echoes from everyone except for who it landed on.

"Oh yeth, Mina cmon girl we are going to have stho mutch fun." My laugh had to be held back when Mina's hand gets enveloped in his and he's dragging her toward the walk in closet.

"Have fun Mina and Mineta!" Enthusiastically waving at the pair, I receive a death glare from her.

"Okay, seven minutes, kero." Tsu taps her phone then turns it off. Momo is fidgeting with a little cylinder device, then with her phone and songs start playing through the speaker. All of the 3A girls jump up as soon as the songs start. Momo turns the lights down so it's only her dimming lights on and not her chandelier. The lights were still on enough to see everyone's faces but not enough that we couldn't see the door clearly from where we were sitting.

Our rich girl has Youtube premium so whenever we fell in the mood we turn on our slowed down playlist.

(the take by tory lanez ft. chris brown slowed and reverb c: kenji on yt)

This playlist just really makes us want to move and jam out together. Body rolls are a must to this song. It feels like our sleepover that we had a few nights ago where we blasted her playlist throughout the house and danced. The heels were getting too uncomfortable so I take them off and toss them toward the door.

My girl Kendo and I swayed to the music in sync really feeling the bass of the song get to us. There was eight of us dancing around the floor of her bedroom. We all felt the eyes of the guys on us.
Kodai was even feeling it, which is rare in front of dudes but she's killing it. Her hands tangled in her short black hair, and her dress swings along with her hips.

The song starts to come to its end and I catch a set of eyes that have been glued on me the whole time. From over Kendo's shoulder I stare back at him mouthing the words to the song:

I promise not to give it to nobody babe

Kaminari next to him nudges his shoulder and smirks. Sero just stares me so I give him a confident grin before the song ended. The next one starts and I absolutely lose my shit.

"YAO IF YOU DONT TURN THIS SHIT UP IM LEAVING." I scream when the first notes hit.

(celoso by lele pons slowed and reverb c: yoda koda on yt)

Closing my eyes to feel the bass blast through my feet. I sway by myself and I start to hear cheers from the others, encouraging me to keep going. Feeling myself getting lost when the beat drop comes my hands find its way into my hair, scrunching it up and I stick my tongue out.

"Girl look at y/l/n's hips! Oo~!" Momo whistles joining me holding both of my hands and we sway together. It was such a vibe, honestly it felt like I am a stripper and Momo was my partner. Or like I am drunk without the influence of alcohol.

"Damn her ass looks so fine in that tight black dress." One of the guys say and I ignore it and dance with all of the girls. If the parties can go like this I'd attend every one of them.

Before the song ended Mina stumbles out with Mineta clung to her waist. When she emerges though she holds and tosses him to the side before jogging to join us in the last minute of the song. I use my left hand and waved her over with one finger, once she gets to me she starts to shake her ass to the rhythm.

"Get it girl!" I cheer her on. Once the song ends, Momo turns the music down so we can hear each other talking. We're a giggling mess and our hair is messy, our skin glowing with sweat, out chests heaving to gain our air back, and the boys staring at us with red over their faces.

"Since our absolute queen killed it out there during the second song, y/l/n will you please spin next?" Jirou hands me the bottle with a smile that is contagious because I catch it. With a spin I watch it land on the person that I don't want to be in the closet with.

"Okay Y/l/n and Sero your time starts as soon as the door closes." Todoroki says fidgeting in his spot on the floor next to our hostess.

"By the way, don't play the fire songs without me please, it really makes me feel some kinda way if you know what I'm saying." I say looking back so they can hear me. Sero opens the door and lets me walk in, his hand rests on my ass when I pass. The only light that's on in Momo's closet is her trendy LED lights. Which helpfully are set to red. Reality hits and my confidence almost instantly crumbles.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎NSFW♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

(la la la by naughty boy ft. sam smith slowed c: strnger diaries on yt)

"You are so sexy mama~" Sero's hand trails up to my shoulders as he whispers into my ear. Sending all kinds of buzzes through my body. "I got hard watching you dance all by yourself during that second song."

"Did you?" I ask when he brushes my hair over my shoulder, exposing my collarbone and chest.

"And when you mouthed those words, all I could think about is how your mouth would feel on my cock." I close my eyes afraid that if I see Sero's face my knees might buckle. I felt his breath on my lips so I open my eyes again. "Do you mind?" Shaking my head, I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself up to kiss his lips. I can feel his hands roam my back then down to my ass giving it a squeeze making me open my mouth, his tongue dives in. Our kiss went straight to 100.

"Hold on Sero." I say pushing his chest so he gets off of me.

"What's wrong mi amor?" His long fingers tangle in my hair and he pulls on it.

"It's my first time." I mumble earning different looks from him. He looked confused, amused, then dominant.

"It's okay baby, just get on you knees in front of this stool." Sero pushes my shoulders down and he starts fumbling with his belt. When his pants fell down to his ankles I can see his growing boner. I kneel and rest my butt on my heels in front of the posh cushioned stool as he commanded.

The tent size in his boxers is evidence that this man is not average. My mouth salivates at the thought. Because I was never into the sex scene because I'm very much a virgin, I'd have to masterbate to porn. And those gorgeous girls always made me jealous, of how far their partner can push their dick down their throat, or how effortlessly they could ride them, or just in general how good they look while having sex.

My anxiety rises when Sero settles in the stool with his boxers still on but pants no where to be found.

"Sero wait." I begin to protest when his hand strokes the back of my head to comfort me.

"What's wrong?" He asks me but my mouth feels dry words not forming. Shaking my head, my hands hesitantly reach for the waistband of his boxers. When his erection becomes exposed I can feel myself get wetter.

"Oh fuck." I whisper while pulling the boxers all the way down. He kicks them to the side and runs his hands through my hair pushing it back.

He can tell that I don't know how to take the next step so he gently eases my mouth to to head of his cock. "It's okay babygirl, I'll help you through everything." His nickname sends shock waves throughout me. Taking his right hand he squeezes my cheeks so I open my mouth and guides the opening to his dick. "Now make sure your mouth is wet so I don't hurt you okay?" I eagerly nod my head not letting my eyes drift away from his member. His cock slides in between my lips into my mouth with a long groan. Sero then brings his other hand to the side of my face as he strokes my cheek and pushes my head down slightly.

"Ah fuck!" He says and pulls my head up so that only his tip is in my mouth, "Come on babygirl use that tongue of yours, run it up and down the shaft like that- oh FUCK." The grip on my hair tightens and he slides a little bit of his cock further into my mouth seeing I was able to take the current length pretty well.

Squeezing my thumb, I close my eyes tightly and let his dick go as far back as my throat would allow letting my gag reflex take control of the blowjob.

"Hey, hey, relax your jaw baby, I don't want to hurt you." Sero rubs the corner of my jaw with his soft thumbs with a concerned tone. My eyes flutter open and I look at Sero his face is redder than the lights. "God you look so hot like that. With my dick in your mouth ouh fuuuuck~"

"I want to take control please." I beg him running my hands over his thigh to grab a hold of his shaft. His hands help him support his weight on the stool.
Wrapping his dick with my fingers I rub them up and down earning soft moans and strained curses from him above me. Again attempting to place the tip into my mouth, Sero collects my hair into a handheld ponytail to get my hair out of the way. I let his dick slip into my mouth hearing Sero curse over and over saying how theres no way it's my first time. I start to bob my head up and down as Sero looks down on me. Brushing my tongue against the underside of his dick and bringing my cheeks in to create more pressure seems to be his weak spots so I focus on that.

"Ah~ fuck baby you're so good. Your mouth- holy shit, yeah use your hands to stroke the rest of my cock. Be a good girl." He demands and I oblige instantly. Soon you could hear my spit running against his dick and my lips along with me gagging. I soon start to feel Sero start to shift and try to thrust into my mouth attempting to get deeper down my throat. My reaction is to pull off of his cock and stare at him with disgust.

"I said I'm taking control." Spitting on the tip I rub it all over with a grin before kissing the tip.

"What are you going to, ride my dick?" Sero asks when I straddle his waist. I only nod and loosen the straps to my dress, then carefully pulling it over my head, silently thank myself for wearing a matching black set. "Oh my god." He breathes running his hands over my midriff and kissing my chest.

Unhooking my bra, I take my right nipple in between my fingers and pinch it. Pleasure makes me moan right in front of Sero. My open hand finds itself tangled in my panties rubbing my clit in circles.

"Oh my- ah~ holy fuck~ mmm~" My moans have a whole other effect on Sero, who grinds his dick against my thigh. "I can't fucking wait to stick that inside of me." The words come out in breathy moans. After I think I've had enough I push my panties to the side and grab his cock. With the head brushing against my entrance. I hold my breath and feel a sharp pain in my core as I get halfway down him.

"You're so fucking tight~"

"Hah~ oh god~" My hands grip onto his shoulders and I slowly lower myself until I feel his thighs against me. I couldn't process the pain so I stared at Sero with breaths tumbling in and out of me. He roughly pushes his lips against mine, but as he does he moves inside of me and it makes me wince. His tongue forces its way inside of my mouth while his hand travels through my hair. I can feel my body calming down so I begin to move and pleasure explodes through my lower body.

"Oh my god y/l/n. You're already shaking." Sero says after I bottom out again. He wasn't lying though, my legs were shaking and my head felt like it was on fire.

"I can't, I can't do this." I say about to get off but Sero's hands grip my hips and force me to stay on his tip.

"No, you can. I'll help you." He synchronizes his hands with his hips. Pushing down on my body as his hips come up to meet my pussy. "Look how wet you are, I can feel you dribbling over my dick, ugh~ it's hot. Relax y/l/n, I'm here to support you."

Taking a deep breath in, I place both of my hands on his chest and start to bounce by myself. Instead of feeling ripping pain, I feel throbbing pleasure. The heat from both of our bodies mix together creating steam in the closet. Up onto my tip toes and all the way down to his base. Each and every down makes me shudder and moan.

"Sero~ please~ I cant." My tongue rolls out of my mouth and spit drips from it.

"Please what? Your insides feel so good wrapped around me like that, yeah? You're getting tired from me whispering in you ear? Ohhh~ fuuuck. Yeah~ just like that, just like that~ yeah ride that dick~" My only motivation to keep going is hearing how much pleasure I inflict on my partner. I close my eyes and place my hands on his knees, throwing my head back to let out louder moans. My hips move vigorously matching with my bounces.

"Please, please touch me. Oh my god~ your dick~ it's hitting the back. Oh my god~ please please please~" Begging him to touch me worked easily. His fingers fiddle with my clit which made me moan louder. "OH~ RIGHT THERE PLEASE~ PLEASE FASTER~" I felt my body squeeze into my core. Sero picks up on my quick approaching orgasm and lifts my hips a little to start pounding into me. My head goes blank and all I could focus on was the fact that my first time felt like heaven. Sero grunts into my ear edging me closer to my high. My body starts to shake and my head hangs down now and I can feel Sero's hot breath over the back of my neck. I lost so much air that my moans were weak puffs of breath.

"Clench on my dick like that again. Oh~ I can feel you're close come on. You can cum, cum all over my dick, let me take your first like this? Yes~ yes, yes, yes, come on, cum." He bites on my ear and I release all over him and fall limp. Sero pulls out and starts to stroke his dick to the sight of the mess he made me. "You look so hot like that. After you've had my dick shoved so deep into you, oh my god you took it so well my precious little princess. Look at you with that tongue out, you're so lewd, hah oh fuck~"

His cum spurts out of him and onto my face, my breasts, and my hair. I use my fingers and take some then place it in my mouth, sucking it off with a much higher expectation for what cum tastes like. But I'm glad it didn't taste bad. I clean my face as best as I could from my spot on the floor in the mirror. Seeing that there was cum left on his cock, I lick it up and show Sero before swallowing it.

I clip my bra and fixing my panties before putting my dress back on. Sero pulls his pants and buckled his belt, then offers me a hand out.

"Umm can I open the door now?" Uraraka asks from behind the door and over the music. The door opens and her silhouette stands there, an arm up to; I suppose cover her eyes. Though I'm still panting, we have recovered from our experience. I sit back down after hobbling to my spot next to Momo and Mina as I watch Sero get comfortable next to Kaminari on the couch.

Mina leans in close to my ear and says, "There's some cum in your hair." And without warning she licks it off. Something inside of me clicks and I grab her face before she swallows. Squishing her cheeks, she opens her mouth. And on her tongue is a blotch of white liquid, I dive my finger into her mouth scooping it up off of her. I maintain eye contact with Sero when I push my finger into my mouth and suck it dry then letting it go with an audible pop.

"My cum." I growl at her feeling my hands get hot. Not only was that message for Mina, but for any girl who comes after Sero.

Sero recedes into his spot while all of the boys cheer and encourage my actions.

Now that was a party to remember.
❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
Heyyyy I hope you enjoyed this!
(4886 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 6.8K 10
This is a collection of Scaramouche x Reader oneshots!! ❗️I'm NOT accepting any requests at the moment!! Though, I am thinking about opening a reques...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
184K 2.9K 20
I'm thriving on Bakukiri right now, but I'll try to keep it diverse. -I'm open to suggestions. -There will be trigger warnings if needed! -I will NOT...
2.7K 49 29
Armin x Reader one-shots! Male reader, female reader, non binary reader and much more. Adult and children au's, modern au's and others that will prob...