Descendants Son of Dracula

Von Meloetta246

A Disney Descendants and Dracula crossover story. When the Core Four come to Auradon everyone is curious abo... Mehr

Authors' Note
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Arrival of the VK's and the Vampire
Chapter 2: Night at the Museum
Chapter 3: Classes
Chapter 4: Life in Auradon and a Love Spell
Chapter 5: Meeting Other Vampires
Chapter 6: Love, Danger, and Power
Chapter 7: A Time For Truths
Chapter 8: The Plan to Steal the Wand
Chapter 9: Family Day Leads to the Reveal of the Truth
Chapter 10: Comforting a Vampire
Chapter 12: The Battle With Maleficent
Chapter 13: Set It Off
Post Credit Scene
The Sequel is Out!

Chapter 11: The Coronation

3.1K 55 3
Von Meloetta246

No Ones Pov 

Today was Ben's coronation and everyone was celebrating but not the Villains who were watching it on TV. 

"At last here we are broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crown king. I'm Snow White bringing you second by second coverage of who's the fairest of them all." Snow White announced.

Evil Queen rolled her eyes as she mocked her. "I'm Snow White. Who are you kidding, she's definitely had work done."

In the Cathedral, everyone was ready for Ben's arrival as the heroes kids were admiring each other's outfits as Snow White continued her broadcast. "Oh Fairy Godmother is looking radiant but what is happening with Jane's hair? Oh and there it is, Fairy Godmother's wand." 

Maleficent moved closer to the screen. "I want that wand!" 

Cruella De Vil rolled her eyes. "Really? Hadn't heard." 

Maleficent just gave her a deadpan look before turning back to the TV. 

"Oh here comes Ben now." Snow White announced as they saw Ben's carriage being shown on screen followed by an all black carriage pulled by black horses. 

Mal's pov 

I was in Vlad's carriage wearing a light purple dress that Evie designed and my hair was up. Vlad was wearing a black blazer with a white dress shirt, black vest, black dress pants, black shoes, and a black and red velvet cape. 

I glanced at him as my heart ached, knowing that today I must steal the wand. Vlad was looking out the window of his carriage at the crowd then he took my hand. "Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there." 

"Thank you." I replied softly.

"Mal, would you wear my ring?" Vlad asked suddenly. I knew that the ring belonged to his father before he became Dracula and it was really important to him.

"Um, not right now. I think it would just fall right off of me." I replied, pulling out the small, blue box. "I have something for you." 

"For me?" Vlad questioned as I handed him the brownie that had the anti love potion. 

"Yeah it's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy." I explained quickly. 

"Always Thinking." Vlad replied, taking out the chocolate cupcake. "But I can't wait." 

"No!" I panicked as Vlad ate the  cupcake. I stared at him nervously as he finished eating. "Well do you feel okay?" 

Vlad nodded. "Yeah." 

I lowered my gaze as I wrung my hands nervously. "Would you say that you still have very strong feelings for me?" 

Vlad leaned back in his seat. "Yeah but let's wait a few minutes for the anti love potion to "  kick in." 

"Okay." I replied then my eyes widened and he chuckled as I realized what he had just said. "You knew?" 

"That you tried to spell me? Yeah I knew." Vlad replied. I tried to explain but he cut me off. "It's okay. You had a crush on me just like I had on you but you couldn't trust that it would happen on it's own. Am I correct?" 

"Yes, you are so right." I replied, meeting his gaze. "So how long have you known?" 

Vlad smiled. "Since you offered me the chocolate chip cookie." 

"So what? You've just been faking it this entire time?" I asked. 

Vlad put his ring on my finger and kissed my hand before meeting my gaze. "I haven't been faking anything."

No Ones Pov 

When the carriage came to a stop in front of the cathedral Vlad got out before turning around to help out Mal. 

The villains watched the interaction on the TV and the Evil Queen gaped in surprise. "Well if it isn't--"

"My daughter." Maleficent finished, staring at the TV in shock. "Looking like some kind of--" 

"Princess." Snow White said on the TV. "Now let's see who this beauty is wearing….Evie." 

"Evie! That's my daugh-- Evie!" The Evil Queen exclaimed excitedly." 

"Someone named Evie, designed her gown." Snow White finished.

The Evil Queen continued to point at the TV. "That's my daughter!" 

Maleficent rolled her eyes. "Oh wow, she sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped some prince and she is this close to grabbing the magic wand!" 

The Evil Queen huffed. "Bitter party of one, bitter party of one." 

Maleficent starts rushing around excitedly. "It's happening people! It's happening! Villains, our revenge begins today!" 

Vlad's pov 

Mal and I ascend the stairs, her hand in mine, as we meet the royal family. Mal curtsies in front of Queen Belle before turning to King Adam. "About the other day I just--" 

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." King Adam replied, cutting her off. 

Ben turned to his father and smiled. "You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself even when it isn't easy." 

"I did?" King Adam questioned. Queen Belle smacked his arm and he cleared his throat. "How very wise of me." 

"King Adam, Queen Belle, I just want to apologize for my actions yesterday. I want you to know that I am not my father and I don't drink human blood." I explained, bowing to the King and Queen of Auradon. 

King Adam looked at me and nodded as we entered the Cathedral. Children were singing and I looked up, seeing Jay look at Evie and she looked at Carlos. 

Everyone was giving me bad looks as we took our place at the front. I began to feel uncomfortable so I turned and whispered to Mal." I am going up in the rafters ok?" 

She nodded and I slipped away, climbing up into the rafters to watch the ceremony. I watched Fairy Godmother bless Ben with the wand then all of sudden Jane grabbed it. I saw a blast of magic shoot through one of the windows as Jane struggles to control the wand, yelling at her mom for not making her  beautiful.

Mal lunged forward and grabbed the wand from Jane as everyone gasped. Audrey snapped at Mal so Mal pointed the wand at her as the Vks joined her.

"Revenge Time." Jay replied.

I transformed into my swarm of bats and flew down, transforming back in front of Mal as everyone began to surround them. "Leave them be!"

Everyone went silent as I turned to Mal. "Mal, give me the wand." 

Mal shook her head. "Vlad stand back!" 

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked. 

Mal's hands began to shake. "We have no choice Vlad! Our parents--" 

"They made their choice and if you succeed Auradon will just take revenge on the Villains and you guys will be back where you started. It is an endless cycle of revenge and I don't want to be part of it." I cut her off as I looked around and back at the Vks to see the expressions on their face. "I know you guys are good." 

"How do you know that!?" Mal snapped and I could see the tears in her eyes. 

"Because I'm listening to my heart." I replied honestly as Mal's expression softened.

"I want to listen to my heart too." Mal replied, lowering the wand as she turned to face her friends.  "And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean stealing things doesn't make you happy,  Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy." 

Mal smiled at Jay before turning to Carlos. "And you, scratching Dude's belly makes you happy who would have thought?" 

Mal laughed as she turned to Evie. "And Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart."

She turned back around to face me as she held up the hand I had placed my ring on. " And I don't want to take over the world evil, it doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school, and be with Vlad. Because Vlad makes me really happy." 

I smiled back at her. "And I don't want to lead my father's army of darkness in his crusade against humanity, it doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school and have friends. And be with Mal, because Mal makes me really happy." 

Mal nodded. "Us being friends makes me really happy, not destroying things. I choose good you guys." 

Mal stuck out her fist and Jay fist bumped her as he stepped forward. "I choose good too." 

Evie nodded, adding her fist in as well. "I choose good." 

Carlos looked at his friends hesitantly. "So just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents are gonna be? Because they are going to really, really mad." 

Ben stepped forward. "Your parents can't reach you here." 

Carlos sighed in relief before placing his fist in with his friends. "Okay then, good." 

Mal gestured for me to join them and I placed my fist in as Mal rested her head on my shoulder. "I choose good as well."

No Ones Pov

Suddenly a green mist came through the broken window and landed on the floor revealing Maleficent. She grinned wickedly as she posed in front of the crowd. "I'm back!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

125K 2.5K 22
Auradon Prep goes on a field trip to the island. While there, Mal, Carlos, Evie and Jay have trouble keeping out of old habits. The kids from Auradon...
39.7K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...
7.5K 131 20
In memory of Cameron Boyce Did you think this was the end of the story? Well it's not Indira aka Queen Baddie and The VKs are back and better than e...
130K 2.1K 28
Descendants 1, 2, &3 Gina, daughter of Gaston, her father never liked her, because he never wanted a daughter, she always goes to her older brother G...