You Didn't Love Me... Thanks...

By CockitchyDrinksPanta

What happens when Izuku is cheated on by his two boyfriends, Katsuki and Shoto? Like any other person, Izuku... More

Finding Out The Horrible Truth
The Hookup Plan | So, Don't Fuck With Me (SLight Smut)
Is that okay?
Meet Us At The Park?
Screw-ups
Not Me?
The Aftermath
The End?

Chapter 6!

3.1K 96 14
By CockitchyDrinksPanta

(Izuku POV)

I then feel Monoma wrap his arms around my waist. I see Urufata with the biggest look of betrayal ever. I don't know why. I mean, she's the one who slept with my ex-boyfriends, Bakuwhore who looks like a fish out of the water, looking crusty as he's glaring at Monoma, and  Todohorny~Cum who is dead silent as he's staring at the ground. Lol.

I start to smirk until something or shall I say someone catches my attention.

Wait, is that Shinsou?

"Monoma, let go of me. Please?" I ask softly.

He lets go and smiles.

I start to run over to Shinsou and hug him as if we are close friends. I just don't know if he likes me. I've been thinking about him ever since we got ready and I think I might like him. Though, I don't love him, yet.

Read the original (in the description) if you want to read some smutty parts that I didn't include.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
205K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
238K 6.3K 14
Bakugou Katsuki was always angry and never had many friends in class 2-A, so he struggles to inform them of his greenette of a boyfriend. (despite be...
22.5K 707 33
(SIDON X LINK) (Finished) This is a story about Link who has to take over Zelda's duty to get force married with prince Sidon. zelda got a letter fr...