Intoxicated Love

By faeriesoireee

~Two-bit Mathews (The Outsiders)~ Y/n Curtis is the 18 year old sister in the Curtis family, but life isn't s... More

Character Info
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

9

917 11 0
By faeriesoireee

Y/n POV
~One Month Later~

Today is Two-bit and I's one month anniversary!I'm so excited to spend the entire day with him. I got up earlier than normal, because I was too excited to stay asleep, and started to get ready for the day.

I walked out of my room to see Two already here. I smiled and when he saw me, he smiled back. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
"Hey babe" he said, "happy one month".
"Happy one month!" I repeated, and went to get some breakfast. We both ate at the house and when we were leaving, I yelled to Darry "we're leaving for the day, be back later!" "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" He yelled back.
"But I wanted to have fun today!" I groaned jokingly, and we walked out the door laughing together.

Honestly, I'm going to use this day as a breather.
Things have been getting worse at home. Darry has been yelling at us a lot more, probably because of how overly stressed he's been. I've felt bad for him knowing that he had to take over the role of parent when ours died, but if he's taking his stress out on us I simply cannot be around him. I've been spending most of my nights at Two's place to relieve myself from the arguing.

I hate this all so much! I hate how I don't even want to be at home anymore.
Two-bit is sort of the only reason that I'm still here.

But I didn't want to think about that right now, this was my special day to spend with Two! The first thing we did was go to a random store nearby and look for anything to steal. I needed some more cigarettes, I was almost out from my spree a while ago. I stuffed a few in my pocket and bought a random magazine, which when we exited the store I threw away.

We walked around for a little while longer, when soon it became noon and we had grown hungry. We walked to the Dingo and we both got a burger, fries, and a milkshake to share.

This day was going absolutely amazing so far.

Two-bit POV
Today was going great. Especially since I was spending the entire thing with my favorite person in the entire world, the girl that I love. We were having fun together all day, and were currently eating lunch at the Dingo.

This day was perfect to distract me from everything that's been going on at home. My dad's been a lot more angry than he has ever been, trying to take it out on my mom and I.
I can't stand it.

I have to practically sneak into my house everyday, and I keep the door locked now so he doesn't try anything with me. Especially when  y/n stays over. Things have been pretty bad at her place lately. Darry has been a lot more angry and honestly, people have been hanging around there less because of it. I mean seriously, y/n spends about four days a week at my place!

I feel really bad for her. I miss the times when we were all happy and our lives weren't turning out the way they are right now, I wish we could go back to before.

After we were at the Dingo I decided to surprise y/n and bring her to the place that always calms me down when something happens with me, and I need to get away for a little while. I led her there, and when we were pretty close I told her to close her eyes. She was hesitant at first, but I promised that I would safely direct her to our destination, and she agreed. I grabbed her hand and walked her off of the sidewalk and down into some bushes that were on an incline. We walked downhill a little further until I stopped and told her to finally open her eyes.

Y/n gasped at the sight of this place.

It was a secret little river that I had found one night, when some Socs jumped me and pushed me down the hill.

Now I come here whenever I need to clear my head away from everyone else, so I can listen to the calming sounds of the river flowing by. Y/n turned to face me and said "I love it, Two" and planted a kiss on my lips.
"I'm so glad" I smiled, and we sat down on the bank of the river and listened to its soft and tranquil sounds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2.4K 47
"We're a real tight-knit group of friends. And even though it seems lately we aren't the way we used to be, we'll always be family." Jessie Marie Cad...
1K 2 18
Arella Jean is the twin sister of Sodapop Curtis. She has a part time job at the Dingo and enjoys having fun with the gang. Thats until she finds her...
156 8 8
Darrel is stressed with work and taking care of his two brothers and was getting angry a lot recently. Sodapop felt disconnected and almost sick all...
3.4K 57 16
Amara and Ponyboy had been friends for as long as they can remember. She falls for him. He falls for her. But it's too late. started: 8/16/22 complet...