His True Voice (BakuDeku)

Bởi Explosion_Pop

Izuku Midoriya is a singing idle but he hates the publicity he gets from it. He rarely leaves his studio apar... Xem Thêm

~<[Chapter 1]>~
~<[Chapter 2]>~
~<[Chapter 3]>~
~<[Chapter 4]>~
~<[Chapter 5]>~
~<[Chapter 6]>~
~<[Chapter 7]>~
~<[Chapter 8]>~
~<[Chapter 9]>~
~<[Chapter 10]>~
~<[Chapter 11]>~
~<[Chapter 12]>~
~<[Chapter 13]>~
~<[Chapter 14]>~
~<[Chapter 15]>~
~<[Chapter 16]>~
~<[Chapter 17]>~
~<[Chapter 18]>~
~<[Chapter 19]>~
~<[Chapter 20]>~
~<[Chapter 21]>~
~<[Chapter 22]>~
~<[Chapter 23]>~
~<[Chapter 25]>~
~<[Chapter 26]>~
~<[Chapter 27]>~
~<[Chapter 28]>~
~<[Chapter 29]>~
~<[Chapter 30]>~
~<[Chapter 31]>~
~<[Chapter 32]>~
~<[Chapter 33]>~
~<[Chapter 34]>~
NEW BOOK

~<[Chapter 24]>~

11.7K 387 263
Bởi Explosion_Pop

-(3rd person POV)-

The rest of the night was mostly calm until Midoriya woke up in a coughing fit. This obviously woke Bakugo and put him in a panic. As soon as the fit ended Midoriya was in tears. His chest felt as if it was on fire.

Bakugo quickly got up and brought the young singer water. He had also grabbed the thermometer to check his fever. Sadly Midoriya's fever only had gone up. It was now at 107.5 (41.9).

Seeing the state his boyfriend is in Bakugo woke Mina to get help. Midoriya's breathing was a bit staggered and labored. This obviously was starting to freak Bakugo out because he couldn't do anything to help his boyfriend.

"Mina wake up please I don't know what to do."
(Bakugo)

The desperation is clear in his voice.

"Huh? What going on?"
(Mina)

"Izuku's fever went up and his breathing is all weird. Mina I don't think this is the flu. We have to go to the hospital now."
(Bakugo)

"Okay okay. It's going to be fine. Get in some normal cloths and tell Midoriya we are going. He isn't going to be happy but he needs to go. I'll tell the driver to take us."
(Mina)

Bakugo nods and rushes back to his boyfriend.

"Hey baby we are taking you to the hospital okay? I know you don't want to but your fever keeps rising and your having chest pains."
(Bakugo)

"N-no I'll be fine."
(Midoriya)

"Izuku please don't fight me on this. You need medical help. I will be by your side the whole time so there's nothing to be afraid of. I'm gonna change. When we get there I'm carrying you in so just rest."
(Bakugo)

Midoriya started to cry knowing he wasn't getting out of the situation. He hated hospitals. Just stepping into one would make his anxiety spike. Plus he hadn't been taking his anxiety medication because the other medication he was taking.

"Shhh baby it okay. Just breath. I know your scared but listen I will be with you. Mina will be with you. We aren't going to let anything bad happen."
(Bakugo)

"Kacchan please I don't want to."
(Midoriya)

"I know I know. I'm sorry."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo cradles the young boy in his arms trying to comfort him. Mina has come into the room saying that they will be at the hospital in 10 minutes. This only seems to make Midoriya cry more. This soon led to another coughing fit.

"Shhh baby please. I'm so sorry, I know you don't want to but you need to. This is for your health."

Soon enough Mina has told everyone on the tour bus and told their planer to hold the shows. They weren't going to make it to their next show. The ten minutes fly by and they were now in the parking lot of the hospital.

Bakugo carefully wrapped Midoriya up and him and Mina took him in. The nurses are extremely helpful, and they make sure Midoriya is comfortable and calmed down before they ask questions or do anything.

Midoriya wouldn't leave Bakugo's embrace the entire time even when the nurse wanted to get him in a bed. In the end Bakugo had to get on the bed with him.

"Okay so what's been going on?"
(Nurse 1)

"He's been sick the past two days with a fever and a cough. He's been having chest pain as well. The reason we came is because his fever rose to 107 (41)."
(Mina)

"Okay well I'd like to do a few test to see what's going on. My main suspicions is either pneumonia or a really bad case of the flu."
(Nurse 1)

"Okay. What are the test?"
(Bakugo)

"Okay we'll do a blood test, chest x-ray, and a sputum test. That should tell us if he has pneumonia or the flu."
(Nurse 1)

Midoriya immediately starts to cry knowing he had to get a needle. Bakugo starts to rub his back trying to calm the boy down.

"Listen sweetheart it's going to be fine. Can I listen to your lungs?"
(Nurse 2)

The nurse comes up to Midoriya with a stethoscope. Now Midoriya was already worked up so trying to breath normally for the nurse is almost impossible. After multiple attempts she herd what she needed and they began the other tests.

Midoriya is on the verge of a panic attack and the nurse see his breathing become unsteady as she prepares the needle. She stops what she's doing and walks up to him.

"Hey you're doing great I know it's scary. Here I'm going to put this mask on you. It doesn't do much. All it does is help you breath. Take some deep long breaths for me."
(Nurse 2)

Midoriya listens and Mina takes this time to distract him from the needle. As the nurse prepares the needle Mina makes Midoriya look the other direction.

"Hey Izu are you excited for our vacation after the tour? Where do you wanna go!"
(Mina)

"I-I don't know. T-the beach?"
(Midoriya)

"Yeah that sound like a great idea babe! We can build sand castles and swim in the ocean."
(Bakugo)

The nurse signaled to Mina that she was ready and Bakugo gently put a hand up to block Midoriya's peripheral vision.

"I'm not doing the needle yet I'm just disinfecting the area right now. I will tell you before I do it."
(Nurse 2)

The Nurse wipes down Midoriyas arm with an alcohol wipe. She opens the needle and pulls a small stretchy pice of plastic around his arm.

"Okay sweet pea just a little poke and then it's all done okay? 3...2...1..."
(Nurse 2)

"Ow ow owww."
(Midoriya)

Midoriya sobs gripping Bakugo's free hand. Seconds later the nurse pulls out the needle and puts a pice of gauze on his arm.

"You did so great baby. Just two more tests."
(Bakugo)

"I wanna g-go home."
(Midoriya)

"Shh Izu it's all right it wasn't that bad. We get to go home once the tour is over!"
(Mina)

"Okay sweetheart we are gonna go get a chest x-ray on you. Do you want to walk or go in a wheel chair?"
(Nurse 2)

"C-can Kacchan carry me?"
(Midoriya)

"Of course! Now please follow me."
(Nurse 2)

The group gets up and Bakugo carries Midoriya to the x-ray room. Midoriya couldn't help but fidget as Bakugo places him on the table. This entire situation is freaking him out and now his two supports had to leave the room.

"Izuku me and Pinky are right outside the door we aren't leaving. I will be right back in here once they are done."

Bakugo kisses Midoriya's forehead and walks out of the room. The nurses hadn't asked him to put on one of their hospital gowns mostly because he was only in a  sweater and fluffy shorts. Plus they could see how anxious he was and didn't want to add to his discomfort.

They position Midoriya and he starts to feel his anxiety bubble up. He doesn't want to cause them problems so he stays silent.

"Okay I'm going to go over there and I need you to stay extremely still. The machine will make a sound but nothing will happen. It's just taking a picture of your chest."
(Nurse 3)

The nurse counts down and then the machine makes a clicking sound. She comes back around the corner and Midoriya began to shake. Staying still for those few seconds was near to impossible as his anxiety was about to topple over.

"Okay one more picture and then we're all done."

She once again moved his body and walked back out of the room. The machine clicked again and she walked back in. Midoriya had tears in his eyes ready to spill. Bakugo soon arrived and let Midoriya wrap his legs around his waist hugging the taller boy tightly.

"Your doing great baby. One more test and then we're all done."
(Bakugo)

"Wh-where Ash?"
(Midoriya)

"She went to tell the others what's going on. She won't be gone long. Let's go back to the room."
(Bakugo)

"Please can we g-go home."
(Midoriya)

-1375 words-

I fell asleep at 4:00 am somebody kill me.
💜🏳️‍🌈💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.4K 58 17
Bakugou is a popular singer in Japan. He is not just a popular singer but also handsome, cool and super rich but at the same time he's a low temper m...
49K 2.3K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
59.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
715K 15.9K 28
Izuku Midoriya was a boy who lived home alone with his abusive father after his mother died. His father had abused him so much that the only break he...